Roll To Romance

Story Info
Audrey and Eric get to know each other.
5.9k words
4.7
36.7k
93

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hexall
Hexall
313 Followers

Audrey got to class barely in time, the professor was about to begin. Out of breath, she walked to the back rows, where she usually sat down, and relaxed for a few precious seconds. A hand waved at her, Susan, one of her few friends, was calling her over. She got to her and settled down.

"Everything ok, big girl?" She said.

Audrey lowered her head. "I'm fine, thanks. It's just too early in the morning."

She smiled. "Had any luck with that guy yesterday? He looked like he was interested."

Audrey lowered her head even more. "She was interested in you, dummy. Honestly, I think he was actually scared to remain alone with me. You know how certain guys get around... us."

"Pfft. Really? I get it, you're a bit tall and all, but you are pretty! If only you took care of yourself a little. When was the last time you had your hair done? Or have some make up on? Or dressed as something other than baggy shirts and old pants?"

She was about to reply, but then she simply said "I guess you have a point."

The smaller girl playfully punched her in the shoulder. "Well, I have a proposition for you, one you cannot refuse." She smiled at her. "My boyfriend asked me to join him this evening at this games something place, where they play Vaults and Wyverns; you know that role-playing game every nerd knows like it was the bible?"

Audrey nodded.

"Well I want you to come with me. I don't want to be the only girl there."

"Well, technically you'd still be even if I come."

"Oh come on, you know what I mean."

"Fine, fine. I'll come with you."

The classes for the day eventually concluded. Audrey made her way to her apartment and relaxed for a minute in the silence of her kingdom. She was so glad she could have a flat for herself, even if it was just two cramped rooms and a bathroom.

Her mind immediately went back to the game she was about to join that evening. She did not want to admit it in front of her friend, but she was really looking forward to it. She wanted to join a game for quite some time now, but she was too afraid to just go into one alone. Against her better judgment, she spent the rest of the day building her character, having a lot of fun with it; she even drew a portrait for her.

The evening finally came, and Audrey joined her friend and her boyfriend. They got to the shop and took a seat in one of the gaming rooms they had. They were joined by three more guys, about their age. All, she had to admit, quite cute.

"Well, we have two new people today" said one of the boys. "Would you like to introduce your characters?"

The session thus began. It was a bit rocky at first: Susan was clearly not that much into it, while Audrey was way too timid in her play; being around cute guys did not help either, she could only hope she would not embarrass herself in front of them. Fortunately, after some time they unwound a bit and joined in the fun. By the end of the session, even Susan was enjoying her time there.

As they were packing everything up, one of the other boys approached her. "Hey, that's your character, right? Did you draw it? It looks great" He said. His sweet hazel eyes resting on her drawing, gleaming with interest.

Audrey could feel her cheeks reddening. "Thanks, yeah I made it."

"Really? You've got quite the talent" he said, smiling at her. His golden-brown hair hypnotically attracting her gaze.

And then disaster hit. A presence had awakened in her panties. Her large dick was stiffening at an alarming rate. She could not speak, she was frozen in place in fear and embarrassment.

"Are-Are you ok?" he asked, worried.

Her cheeks reddened even more. Suddenly, she stood up. "I've got to go to the bathroom" she said, a bit too loudly, resulting in the entire room looking at her for an awkward second. Even more embarrassed, she quickly left the room and threw herself in the first bathroom she found.

She closed herself in one of the bathroom stalls. There she finally breathe again. She looked down at the large bulge in her pants. "You had to go ahead and ruin it for me, didn't you?"

The futanari sighed, then she took several deep breaths to try and calm down. Why did that guy had to be so damn cute?

"Hello? Are you here?" A male voice suddenly interrupted her train of thoughts. It was the guy.

She stayed silent, listening to his footsteps. Eventually he reached the stall she was in. "Are you all right?"

She still kept quiet.

"Listen, if this is about your... boner, you don't need to worry. It's fine, it happens. None got hurt." He said, with a timid laugh. "Well, I won't force you out or anything, I just wanted to make sure everything is all right."

She still remained silent.

"Well, I'll see you next session, ok?"

Audrey finally got home. She let herself fall on the couch, face down. That would be an evening that would haunt her for a long time. She could already feel her treacherous brain plotting to make her live and relive that memory time and time again. And the worst part was that she could not stop thinking about that guy.

All right, he had pretty eyes and pretty hair, but he was kind of short, and a bit scrawny. Cute, yes, but why did he have such an effect on her? Was she that thirsty for attention?

Suddenly, she realized her dick was hard again. She was unconsciously grinding herself against the couch. She stood up and took her cock in her hands, freeing it from her pants. The engorged shaft stood proud before her, as a drop of pre-cum made its way out of its head.

Almost involuntarily, she started stroking her 10 inch pride, her fingers not quite long enough to wrap around it completely. As her pleasure built up, she closed her eyes and leaned her head back, enjoying the sensation of mounting pressure. "F-Fuck!" She shouted, as her orgasm hit her. Her dick spewing cum all over herself, in long, thick ropes of pearly white liquid. When the rush finally died down, she looked at her shirt, drenched in her seed. She could even taste some on her lips. Her member started shrinking down, until it reached a more reasonable 5 inches, still dripping with cum.

Spent, she remained still for a few minutes, until the smell of her cum made her stand up, to clean herself and the mess she made.

___________

Eric finally got home. He came into that session worried about Jack bringing his girlfriend in, but it turned out all right. And her friend...

"Well, if it isn't the resident nerd coming back to us" said his roommate. The stereotypical jock that was Steven was laying on their couch, watching a show on the television.

"I love you too, mate" Eric answered.

"How did the game go?"

"Well," he paused, "pretty good actually."

Steven turned around, suspicious. "wait a second..." then gasped "You weasel."

"I-I..." He could read him so easily. "All right, yes, the girls were cute."

"Ah! You go buddy. You deserve it."

Eric rolled his eyes. Steven was a concentration of bad male stereotypes, but he was a good friend. "Night" he said, as he left him alone and retreated to his room.

He laid down on his bed. The image of that girl still imprinted into his brain. He could not deny his attraction to her. She was way taller than him, and lanky, and a futanari, but damn it, she was beautiful. Her long jet-black hair were captivating; and those ice blue eyes? He could stare at them for hours.

A smile appeared on his lips. He could not wait for the next session to come.

___________ ___________ ___________

It took Susan quite a lot of effort to drag her friend back for the next session. Fortunately for Audrey's mental sanity, that time everything went smoothly. She had a lot of fun. With the next few sessions, she actually got to know the three male members of the group, which, considering her previous track record, it was nearly a 300% improvement on her male friendship efficiency factor.

With the fifth session, however, everything changed. The game went smoothly as usual, but, after everything was concluded and the group was preparing to leave, Eric stopped her outside, asking to talk. Obviously, her brain immediately began thinking of the worst case scenarios: Did they want to boot her out of the group? Was she that bad? Or was it because of that incident in the first session?

Even before he started talking, she was already preparing an apology. Then lightning struck.

"So... Well, I'm not an expert in these things, so I'm just going to say it: Would you like to go out with me tomorrow evening?"

And her mind went blank. It took several long, suffered seconds to restart her brain and formulate a response. "I'd be happy to."

The day after was a blur of excitement and anxiety for Audrey. She promised herself not to tell Susan, but the truth escaped her lips almost immediately, spurring her into a frenzy of suggestions and helpful tips. "You better make this one work, big girl, or I'll kick your ass. You have wasted enough opportunities already."

After lecturing her, she insisted to bring her to her favorite hairdresser, or more accurately, she dragged her there. Then, she helped her put some make up on and even lent her some clothes, though most of her wardrobe was way too small for her. Susan was a foot shorter than her, after all. In the end she settled for a cute tank top and a pair of tight jeans, together with a pair of modest converse.

The evening came almost too quickly for Audrey. She found herself in front of the restaurant Eric suggested. And there stood Eric, in a cute green sweater, with his pretty hair delicately combed back and his sweet eyes staring at her.

"Hey there" she said.

"Glad you could make it. You look beautiful" he said, massaging the back of his head in the vain effort of calming his nerves.

"Th-Thanks."

"Shall we go inside?"

She nodded. And the evening began.

___________

Eric could hardly believe that was the same girl he asked out. She was gorgeous. Not that normal Audrey was ugly, but the woman standing before him looked way out of his league. He accompanied her inside, inevitably comparing her height with his own. At 5'7 it happened to have dates that were taller than him, but Audrey was almost a full foot taller: She must have been somewhere around 6'5, maybe 6'6. He knew futanari tended to be slightly taller than women, but she had most of his male friends easily beaten.

He tried to imagine how they looked, entering the restaurant: A small, plain dude, with a giant bombshell at his side. He looked at her, and saw that she was slouching a bit, her cheeks reddening. Eric mentally gave himself a punch. She must have noticed he was checking their height difference. And just like that, he already screwed everything up.

"So, this is our table" he said, trying to redirect the course. They sat down. "I really like this place, the food is great and they're not too stingy with the portion sizes."

After that, thankfully, things got better. She seemed genuinely happy to be there with him, which made him quite happy as well. They talked a lot that evening, mostly of their shared interests: Movies, games, books, and, of, course, Vaults and Wyverns, but also of their studies, their plans for the future and more.

At some point, they found themselves in silence, just staring at each other. But there was no awkwardness in the air, just quiet comfort in each other's presence.

The magical moment was interrupted, when Audrey flashed red all of a sudden, and rushed towards the bathroom.

"Did-Did it happen again?" Eric said. Then, he took a deep breath, stood up, and followed her. He just had a really dumb idea.

___________

Audrey could not believe it happened again. Her stupid cock decided to make itself the protagonist again, in front of everyone, and in front of Eric. He must think she was some sort of sexual deviant at that point. She entered the bathroom stall and breathed again. "Stupid, stupid, stupid."

Steps in the hallway. She could practically see Eric entering the bathroom. He stopped in front of the one she was, just like last time.

This time, however, he opened the door and entered, closing it behind him.

Audrey was frozen in terror. How could she forget it open? Why was he getting in? What was happening? Why was he getting so close? She literally just fled because of an Eric induced erection!

He then started talking, looking at the ground between them: "Sorry for being so insistent, I know this is not something you should do. I'll just leave if I'm bothering you. I just wanted to say it to you in person, that it does not bother me really. Your erection, that is. I-I know people make fun of futanari because of their sex drive, and I know a lot of guys get very defensive when dating them, you must have had some bad experience before, but..."

In that moment, Audrey felt something, a need, a compulsion. She took a step forward, and without warning brought her hands behind him and her mouth over his. After a second of stunned surprise, he reciprocated her passion and joined her tongue with his.

Audrey's mind was, of course, worried that she was doing a terrible job at kissing him, but, thankfully for once, her body was doing the thinking for her.

Their embrace lasted for what felt like hours, then they finally stopped. "Well, that was... something" he said. "Yeah" she answered. She then looked down, her problem unfortunately got only more evident: her erection, straining against her jeans, was more prominent than ever.

"I think we should take care of that, don't you think?" He said suddenly, with an evil look in his eyes. Audrey, confused, did not know what to say and remained silent.

Then he brought his hands on her crotch, and freed her throbbing cock.

Audrey was frozen in place. Her rational side was screaming at her muscles to stop him, but none obeyed. Instead she stood there, while Eric ran his fingers up and down her shaft, eliciting a soft moan out of her, the electric sensation traveling up her spine.

He gripped her dick with his hand and started stroking it, at first slowly, then faster and faster, building up her orgasm. The pressure within her groins increased, until it was almost unbearable. Her eyes closed, as waves of pleasure crushed against her neurons. "I'm-I'm about to..."

As she said that, Eric redirected her cock head towards the toilet and picked up his pace, until she came.

A barely contained scream of pleasure escaped her sealed lips, while her hips bucked forward, and long ropes of cum spewed forth, leaving thick trails of cum behind.

It was one of the best orgasms of her life. She could hardly believe her cock was still going, coating the toilet and the wall behind with her cum. "Damn" Eric commented, as his hands slowed down. "I'm guessing it felt good?"

Spent, Audrey nodded, panting, her legs trembling, her arm on his shoulders, trying to keep herself from falling down.

___________ ___________ ___________

Audrey got home and threw herself in the shower, drowning her thoughts under the warm water. Did that really happen? Did a cute guy just jerk her off in the bathroom of a restaurant? Did Eric did that?

Her hands instinctively went down to her flaccid member. She could practically feel his fingers still on her.

She never had much luck with guys. It was not just her height or her sex, she just never found anyone that particularly attracted her. Thus, she never really gave herself fully to a relationship before, among the few that evolved past the first date, that is. She was not a virgin, but she never had a guy like Eric, who openly and willingly wanted to please her, without strings attached. She sighed and got out of the shower, then went to bed.

The next morning, she went to her classes as usual, but Susan, sitting next to her, would not stop nagging her to know how it went. Eventually, she told her everything.

"He did what?" shouted Susan.

"I-I shouldn't have told you" Audrey said, leaning back on her chair.

"Why? It's great news! I mean, it was a bit too much for a first date, but considering the circumstances, it was good, right? You always complain that the few guys that can look past your big foot height get scared by your big Johnny down there."

"Thanks Susan, for the colorful words."

"Oh shut up. You know I love you." She said, poking her tall friend with her finger. "Still, you like him right?"

"Well, yes."

"And he very clearly likes you. Now, don't let him slip away, all right?"

___________

Eric's life quieted down for a little while after his date with Audrey. He did not and probably never will know what in the world got into him that evening. He never even dated a futanari before. Yet he felt so comfortable with her that it barely registered as a problem.

He thought he would be turned off by that big thing between her legs, instead he liked-no he loved how easy it was for him to turn her on and awake the monster. And that expression of pure bliss she had when she came? Oh he could do it another thousand times and not get enough of it.

After the date, they had another couple of game sessions, which he, and Audrey, greatly enjoyed. Their relationship had clearly changed, and it was plain to see for everyone in the group: They found themselves on the same side of the table, exchanging high fives and hugs. They also made time to find each other beyond the game, chatting online or going to university together.

It was not long after that Eric decided to take another step forward, after their regular session of Vaults and Wyverns.

"You're on foot this evening, right? Can I accompany you, Audrey?"

She gladly accepted. And thus they found themselves walking to Audrey's place, quietly engaging in pleasant conversation. It was not long afterwards that they reached their objective.

"Well, it was nice to see you this evening. I hope to see you again soon" Eric said, saying his goodbye.

Audrey smiled and turned towards the door, then she turned around, and timidly said: "You can come in, if you want to."

Eric mentally high-fived himself, and then eagerly accepted.

"It's not much, I know" she said, showing the small flat to him, "but it is pretty cozy, and it's all for myself."

Eric turned around. "Really? That's sweet. I would love to have a place for myself. I like my roommate, but he does tend to be a bit too expansive for my tastes."

Audrey's giggled. "I do appreciate it." Then she shook her head, as if she just remembered something important. "Can I offer you something? A tea? A Coffee?"

"Well, some tea would be good, yes. Thanks."

She nodded and got to the corner of the main room where the kitchen was. A few minutes afterwards, they were both relaxed on the couch, side by side, sipping tea.

He soon finished his, and put his cup down. He then felt heat coming from his side, and saw that Audrey got closer, much closer to him. He smiled, then placed his arm around her waist and got closer as well. "You know, if you wanted to cuddle, you just had to say it" Eric remarked.

Audrey blushed, but smiled back, and then leaned her head on top of his, enjoying Eric's warmth against her skin.

It was not long after that the third member of their relationship joined them. Audrey's massive erection made his triumphant appearance again. This time however, Audrey was not embarrassed. In fact, she looked quite comfortable, despite her hard-on straining her pants. Rather, she seemed to be slowly gyrating her hips absent-mindendly, stimulating her nether regions against her clothes.

"Well, would you look at that" Eric said, pretending to be witnessing it for the first time. "It looks serious. Would you mind if I take a look at it, dear?"

Audrey was confused for a moment. She was about to ask for an explanation, then she understood. She giggled. "Oh please, yes. I am not sure how to handle this inconvenience."

Hexall
Hexall
313 Followers
12