Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 14c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers

My wife says "Good idea. Where do you want me to start?" "Start with her toes and work your way up; we can meet in the middle" I reply.

I kiss and softly touch every part of Brooke's face except her lips, then her neck, and then her shoulders and chest. Katy bites and sucks each toe, tickles the bottom of her feet, and kisses and licks her calves. I see my wife's green eyes watching as I take my time around her peach-size tits before licking the nipples, which elicits a deep moan from Brooke. Katy moves her mouth up to Brooke's knees; front, side, and back of her shapely little legs, lifting and spreading them to work on the backside.

When I look up, I see Brooke's blue eyes watching us, her head raised off the pillow. I stop lapping at her breast and grin at her. She says, "My favorite fantasy of all time is coming true! Come kiss me." I do, and Katy works up the inside of her thighs near her wet core.

"I told her I'd meet her in the middle, so I need to move along now" I tell Brooke, and resume my journey to meet Katy, who pushes our puppet's legs straight up, the better to bite and suck on her hams and butt. Brooke is taking it all in, pulling another pillow under her head, with one hand on my head and one on Katy's. I push two pillows under her hips to give us more room to work. Katy licks her slit just as I lick her clit; Brooke sighs contentedly.

Watching my wife eat pussy is another new experience for me, and I have to say I'm enjoying it.

Katy's technique is practiced, it seems, and highly effective, based on Brooke's noisy response. I lay my head on her stomach and watch my wife at work on, around, and in Brooke's sweet little pussy; Brooke grows more agitated and animated by the second, so I start nursing her breasts while shifting my vision from Katy to Brooke and back. Katy looks dedicated to her craft, and Brooke looks like someone about to cum hard.

To distract her I put my cock at her face, slap it on her cheek and then her mouth; she grabs it and begins trying to swallow it, while making cooing noises with her lovely legs wrapped around Katy's head. Watching beautiful Brooke slurping on my cock while getting her pretty pussy gobbled by my gorgeous wife causes my blood to boil and my balls to churn cum.

Katy's delectable ass sticking up in the air is inviting me; I pull away from Brooke, who puts both hands on Katy's head and moans loudly. I get behind my wife's magnificent ass and stick three fingers into her wet pussy, which causes her to gyrate wildly. Katy is making muffled sounds in Brooke's pussy, and Brooke is praising Katy's oral skills; I line up my cock and drive it into my wife, not stopping until I my pubic bone hits her ass. Her sore pussy contracts violently around my cock, and she begins to rock her hips to maximize penetration and sensation.

Katy must enjoy eating pussy, because when Brooke pulls her mouth tightly against her pussy and locks her legs around her head, Katy is rocked by another orgasm that convulses her pussy walls and releases a quart of scalding liquid around my cock. Brooke lets out a keening scream, Katy burbles in her pussy, and I hold her hips tightly, ram my cock in, and let loose a quart of cum to mix with her mess.

Katy is still on her knees, my cock buried within her, when Brooke releases her head from between her legs; Katy raises her head and says in astonishment "I've never..."

Brooke's hands are still on her head; she twists them in Katy's hair and pulls her up across her body, pulling my cock out with a plop. Katy crawls up the body of the mini-goddess, lies on top of her, and eagerly accepts her hungry kiss. They make out madly, with Brooke's hands all over my wife's body, and my cock begins to stir again.

Brooke flips Katy over, still in her embrace, and they continue kissing. Brooke's perfectly round ass draws my hands, kneading them like bread dough. She works down my wife's body, kissing, sucking, and biting her way across the amazing landscape, and bringing that butt closer and closer to me.

I can't believe it when Brooke buries her head in my wife's pussy, which is filled with my cum as well as her juices. Raising her head from Katy's quim, Brooke says "I love the taste of your combined juices; so sweet and salty. Yum!"

She positions herself on her knees, her luscious ass sticking up, and shakes it from side to side in invitation. "I want what Katy got! Fuck me, Tim, while I eat and fist your wife!"

My cock jumps at her demand; I plunge into that wet and swollen pussy and commence to pound her like I pounded my wife. She squeals, "Go easy, big boy! I'm a bit sore from your fucking and Katy's fisting!" Slowing my pace and shortening my penetration, I honor her plea...temporarily.

I can't see her cunnalingus technique for that mane of light gold hair, but Katy seems to approve. Brooke's left hand is mauling Katy's round breasts and tweaking her pink nipples; her right hand is out of sight, and, I assume, fisting my wife. I'm wondering exactly what 'fisting' is, since Brooke said Katy 'fisted' her and she was returning the favor; surely it's not what it sounds like, right? I know a couple of big baby boy babies came out of Katy, but even so...a fist?

Since there is no way in hell a fist went into Brooke's little pussy, it must be a euphemism. Still curious I pull out, kneel down, and look: I see that Brooke has all four fingers plunging in and out of my wife's snatch, and her mouth is busy on her clit and lips. So, multiple fingers, but not a fist; strangely, that's a relief.

I stay on my knees to play with Brooke's clit and lips, and plunge a couple of fingers in and out of her pussy. Katy is reciprocating on the titties, mauling Brooke's with both hands, and twisting and pulling her nipples. I can't resist her cute little rosebud, glistening with juices from Katy's oral ministrations. I pull slick fingers from her pussy, and plunge one, then two, into her tight anal entrance, causing her to moan loudly into Katy's pussy, and then attack it with renewed vigor.

This FFM stuff is hot! I stand up, keep my fingers in her butthole, and drive my cock back into her steaming snatch. No complaints as I start pounding her harder and harder; instead she grunts and pushes back. Katy accelerates her ascent, wraps her legs around Brooke's head, and gets even rougher with her pretty little ta-tas.

Ending my anal assault I wrap my hands around her tiny waist, fingers touching, and yank her back onto my rampaging cock. A muffled yelp escapes from her entrapped head, but she rotates her hips to signal her pleasure. I pound, she moans and groans, Katy praises her techniques, and then we all enter a sexual death spiral. Katy leads the way, Brooke follows, and I lock myself to her and fill her cunt with cum for the second time tonight.

Having cum three times in a couple of hours I'm ready for a break; I separate them, crawl up between them, put my arms under their heads and pull them to me. They each drape a leg over my legs, press titties into my chest, snuggle tight against me, and go to sleep. Impossibly, my cock stirs at the contact, the proximity, and the forbidden nature of our liaison; I will it to calm down, and go to sleep.

Wednesday, March 16:

When I awaken, my arms are unencumbered and I'm alone in the bed. I rub my eyes, stumble to the bathroom to pee, and walk into the living room where I hear quiet voices. I'm still buck-naked and covered in dried juices, but they are all clean, dressed in shorts, sitting at the dining table.

"Hi, sleepyhead!" calls Katy. My eyes feast on the feminine pulchritude in front of me, and my cock lurches. Kaitlyn jumps up, runs to stand behind Brooke's chair on the far side of the table and cries "Oh, no! Is he even human?"

The other girls laugh uproariously as I stand there naked, rod at half-staff and growing, still sleepy and horny. Cherry asks "The question, Kaitlyn, is whether he is Mars, Ares, Thor, or Priapus? He's certainly more god than man: a mighty warrior and virile lover. But can a man, or only a deity, sate four women and still want more?"

Kaitlyn responds "Uppity bitch! Showing off that Ivy League education, talking about things us common people don't understand! How do you know he's a god instead of a man?"

I wag my finger at her and instruct her "Come here! I'm about to give you another chance to decide! You're going to give me a good bath!"

Kaitlyn cowers, grinning, until Brooke and Cherry drag her to me. I grab her wrist from Brooke, and grab Cherry's, saying "You too! You can satisfy your curiosity right now!" Turning to the other two, I command "Priapus/Ares/Mars/Thor wants his breakfast ready when he finishes his shower!"

After shutting the bathroom door, I order Cherry and Kaitlyn to strip and get into the big shower, and I take a long pee. They look so good naked that my cock becomes fully engorged when I join them. I kiss one, then the other, rubbing my chest against their boobs and getting them wet. Once they've soaped me and each other I order Kaitlyn to spread her legs and lean over so her hands are on the shower wall. When she does I pull her hips back and push my cock into her pussy; she cries out.

I tell Cherry to get down there and lick Kaitlyn's pussy and my cock while playing with my balls; she does, and does it quite adeptly. I seize Kaitlyn's big titties, cup and squeeze them, and rub my palms over the nipples before pinching them between my thumbs and forefingers.

She lets out a cry of pain and pleasure, and pushes back against my cock, embedding it deeper than it ever got last night. With my public bone pounding against her big butt and Cherry's talented mouth sucking on her pussy she begins to falter. I'm not ready to cum, but she is, so I let her go spasm and scream until she fades and sags.

When she finishes I pull my cock out, order Cherry to assume the position, and tell Kaitlyn to clean herself up and go get dressed. I want Cherry all alone as I ravage her in the shower for the second time.

'You're so damn lucky!' I tell myself 'what man has four women like this doing his bidding, especially when one is his wife?'

I do enjoy Cherry's lithe little body writhing around my cock, but I'm curious "So, which Ivy League school -- I thought you were SMU?" "Brownnnnn" she moans.

"Nice! Do the Preppys up there fuck you like this?" I ask.

"Oh, god, no! No one has EVER fucked me like this!" she replies with conviction.

"Says the girl who has only fucked three boys, she claims. Does that make you an expert?" I respond, and she moans "Oh, god, Tim, oh god! I'm gonna cum again soon! You're right - I don't know, but that's the unanimous opinion of your harem, and I don't see how it would be possible!

"You're a 10 with a 10 inch dick who can use it -- a perfect 10! Now, fuck me properly, and stop talking!"

I laugh, and follow her orders, lifting her onto her toes as I thrust up into her with bent knees. My right hand mauls her tits, my left diddles her clit; her fingers claw the wall, and she climaxes hard and loud. I'm not ready, so I continue to fuck her as she hangs like a rag doll, until more hands reach for her and take her from my frantic grip.

Brooke grabs my cock, falls to her knees, and engulfs it with her mouth. I begin to fuck her mouth, surging into her throat, while watching Katy towel Cherry and send her on her way. She steps into the shower, wraps her arms around me, and assures me "your fucktoys are here to take care of you; just relax and we'll help you."

"Get up!" I order Brooke. I push her against the wall, stick my cock in her, she wraps her legs around me, and I begin to push her up and down the slick tile wall with my enraged cock. She's whimpering, pushing her tits in my face, and I'm swallowing them like she swallowed my cock. My wife is playing with my ass with one hand, my balls with another, and rubbing her tits against me.

Like a satyr, I can't get enough, but over-sensitive Brooke can. She collapses in my arms, still wrapped around me. I curse in frustration

"Shhhh" soothes Katy "finish in your wife. I want that big, hard cock in my tight, wet, hot pussy, baby: can your fuck your toy now? She needs her big stud inside her."

I lower Brooke to the floor; she sits in the corner and watches as I take my wife in the same position and begin to drive her up and down the tile wall.

I desperately need to cum, but my frantic efforts are driving Katy insane! Her head is flopping from side to side, she's making a humming/keening sound, and her pussy is pulsating as she has another strong climax. I let out a loud "ARRRAGGGGHHH" and pummel her even faster and harder.

Suddenly, I feel hands on my ass, and a tongue begins to rim my asshole. Brooke sticks her tongue in, then withdraws it and inserts a finger; she moves it around, as if probing for my prostate, which she quickly finds. That added stimulation is all I need to offload the load that built up overnight, and this time Katy and I are both sagging.

Brooke, who just saved my balls from turning blue, looks up at me from her knees with a Cheshire cat grin "You owe me one!" I reach down, pat her on her wet head, admit that I do, and promise I'll repay as soon as I can. She laughs at me: "So we finally wore you out? I got my second wind watching you two and I'm ready to go again!"

I lower Katy to the floor, turn my cock to Brooke, and say, "Well, while you're down there..." She hops up, laughing. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Let's try cleaning off again and go drink some coffee!"

I feel another surge being washed by and washing these blonde angels, but coffee sounds good, and it is. After sipping my coffee I ask Katy and Brooke where my breakfast is, and they reply that it was breakfast with blue balls or they got in the shower and saved my big, dangling balls (Brooke's words), so no breakfast.

It's after 10:30, so, with a suggestive tone, I recommend that we all get dressed, go eat a seafood lunch, go shopping, and then decide what fun thing we can do with the rest of the day and night.

Brooke reminds me all her clothes are at her room, and asks me to take her over there to get them "if we're all going to stay together..."

I don't answer or even acknowledge her question, waiting for Katy to speak up; she facetiously queries "Don't you want to go shopping with us and then decide what fun things to do?"

Brooke giggles "Well, who gets to decide what 'fun things' we're going to do? Surely not Tim; we all know how that will end!" The girls all giggle at that, and look inquiringly at me.

"Hey, we can make this a democratic decision. I'll go along with your desires!" I reply.

Katy, Cherry, and Kaitlyn start getting ready, promising to be through when Brooke gets back. We drive away in the Chevelle SS, and Brooke slips under my arm and puts her hand on my leg before we clear the complex. I have on a pair of loose shorts, since I'm planning to change when we get back, and she's using the availability of my cock to test my stamina.

Stroking up and down my cock and grinning at me, she's assuming I'll stay soft; wrong again, Brookie-poo. Her eyes get big as it swells under her touch "Not again!"

"I told you it loves you, Brooke. Go give it a kiss!" I say as I pull her head toward my lap. "Wait! We're there; turn in here. It's room 223."

Since our plans have changed and we're planning on staying until Saturday, I text the condo owner while she runs into the room to gather her stuff. He must have good service in Aruba, because he responds with Hook 'em and an okay sign before Brooke gets back outside.

I see the other girls she brought to the dance last night watching from the balcony as she tosses her bag in the back and climbs in. "They're jealous! They want to go shopping and have fun with us. Too bad, bitches!" she mimes while waving at them.

All three look damn good in the daylight "Tell you what, sweet thing; if you want them to go they can go. Eight in this car is a lot, but we can make it work."

She looks at me and laughs out loud "You're incorrigible AND insatiable. What, four girls isn't enough for you? Oh, wait -- maybe we do need reinforcements! But what would Katy say?"

"I don't know -- call her and ask." She does, while I wait in the parking lot watching the models.

Brooke returns to the car "I can't reach Katy. Do you have the numbers for the other girls; maybe I can reach one of them." Of course, I don't, so we are standing by the car talking about options when my phone rings; I tell Brooke it's Katy and then answer the phone.

Katy is talking fast and sounds distressed; I tell her to slow down and calm down. It turns out that our youngest caught something in Houston; he has been vomiting and is running a fever and her mom is worried because his fever hasn't gone down. They are taking him home to see his doctor. She wants to go home right now, and is packing our bags as we speak.

Brooke has overheard everything; she tugs me to the car and says, "Let's go!" We hurry back to the room; Katy has the bags ready. I calm her down and we talk things over with the other girls. They will stay in the condo, clean everything up, take the beach buggy back, and be out by Saturday at noon. We will hurry home, meet the family, and take Mark to the doctor. We're to call them tonight and let them know how the baby is doing. Brooke tells us that if we need her, call; she will come back and help.

****

The ferry is quick; the trip seems long but no cops, so I set a PR (personal record) in getting back. Her parents are held up by the traffic so we actually beat them home. They meet us at the doctor's office. He isn't even mildly concerned, immediately diagnosing a 48 hour bug that is going around. He gives us some medication, tells us to give him children's Tylenol, and use a cool bath to lower his temperature.

Everyone comes to our home and the women bathe baby Mark while Gramps and I cook some burgers with Patrick. He'll be next, said the doctor, and then maybe the adults. I'm hoping not: puking is a near-death experience for me. A night of Pedialyte, naps, thermometer readings, and worry lies ahead, but we enjoy cooking outside in the 60 degree weather; we build a small fire in the fire pit so Patrick can burn some marshmallows and we can tell him campfire stories.

After we eat, Granny and Gramps go home and Patrick goes to bed. We sit down to relax in the living room. Katy coyly asks what I enjoyed most about spring break; I just as coyly tell her the thing I enjoyed most was her wearing her cute little bathing suits and getting to apply suntan lotion to her luscious body.

She scoffs, suggesting the sex with the young ladies, especially Brooke, was more likely my favorite. I tell her that I doubt I enjoyed the young ladies any more than she did. "I learned a lot of things I didn't know about you this weekend, wife," I tell her "like how much you enjoy the company of young ladies. You appeared to be highly proficient, at both giving and receiving, so I must assume you have extensive experience that you failed to inform me about, right?"

"Not as much as you think" she replied. "In fact, almost all my experience with women has occurred here in my home town over the past half-year."

"Who are we talking about, besides Joyce?" I query. "That will remain my secret for the time being" she answers, "I'm sure you have some stories you could tell, too, so let's just leave it be, at least right now." I nod in agreement, the baby cries, and she runs in to check on him with me just behind her. He's thirsty, but the fever is still under control.

I tell Katy that we should be taking turns sleeping, but neither of us is sleepy so we adjourn back to the living room. Katy is in a strange mood; introspective, moody, yet light hearted. She is embracing rather than deflecting the events of Spring Break, and even brings up the events of December/New Year's Day, which she has steadfastly refused to revisit since recovering.

Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers