Roman Delight Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucius liberates sex slaves from the Golden Palace.
5.2k words
4.57
7.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three years had passed since Lucius had struck his deal with Zhi Zhao, but it felt like a lifetime already. Throughout the years Lucius' operation had steadily grown, but he spent much of his time traveling to Rome. It was vital he maintained and nurtured his relationship with Zhi Zhao and her staff of sex trainers. Lucius and Rufina had become good friends and he put her in charge of his operations at the training school.

Zhi Zhao was a constant challenge and their relationship was tenuous at the best of times. They were partners, yet highly distrusted each other, leading to an endless dance of subtlety and diplomacy. She was constantly trying to seduce him, to bring him under her charms and control, but he knew her too well for that. Women of her position did not offer up their body without a reason and it often took all his resolve to resist her provocative and enticing advances. His lust for her had never faded since the day he buried his face in her sweet pussy. The mere thought of her would quicken his pulse and harden his cock. He constantly fantasized about what it be like to have her suck his dick and fuck her with the passionate fury that pounded in his chest. Yet he resisted, in spite of his hunger. To succumb to her would be his doom.

She had destroyed more men of power than one could possibly know. That was enough warning to Lucius how dangerous she could be. Over time he began to perceive cracks in her façade as he realized she may not be simply toying with him. Her desire for him seemed to be real and that made it all the harder to resist her erotic charm.

Most times he went to see her she was involved in some sort of sexual meditation, edging herself at the brink of orgasm over and over again. As he entered he could see her working a stone phallus in and out of her succulent pussy. She would immediately lock eyes with him as she continued fucking herself with the dildo, hinting that she wanted him to take its place, daring him to come over, snatch the dildo from her wet fingers and fuck her silly. Once, he almost did but hesitated just long enough until she lost control and ascended into the heavenly embrace of a long built up orgasm.

This two way dance of seduction was almost unbearable at times and his resolve eroded bit by bit each time. He began to wonder if maybe they should be lovers. He rationalized how it could help both of them, considering they were partners in the business of peddling pleasure. Yet, his conscience nagged him that if he fell under her spell he would lose everything to her. So he continued to resist, keeping their relationship as professional as was possible, given the circumstances.

Without fail, time spent in Zhao's company left his cock rock hard and his lust all consuming. To his relief he had gardens and its many beauties with which he could release his frustrations. They contained an overwhelming display of eroticism and carnal spectacle ready to enjoy. Over the years he had developed a liking towards a few of the Parthian girls. There was something exotic about their bronze skin and black hair. He usually searched out Amitis or Shiva to attend to his needs. They were always happy to see him and wasted no time in taking care of his cravings. He was so pent up after spending time with Zhao that he only ever lasted a few minutes with his cock in their mouth before he blew his load into their throats.

The delights of the gardens were the only thing that allowed him to keep his sanity, yet he still yearned for Zhao. He eventually made up his mind that the day she moved to Neapolis would be the day he would take her as his lover.

***

Lucius' predictions of Nero were spot on. During the three years since Lucius and Zhi Zhao had their first meeting the Emperor made a rapid descent. His depravities knew no limit. Even Mistress Zhi Zhao became disgusted by his requests and she began to lose favor with him. The Emperor would go through girls like a bunch of grapes. He would merciless choke them as he fucked them, watching their life snuff out at the same moment he came. He would castrate slaves and dress them up as women, then to ensure it wasn't messy when fucking their ass, he forbade from eating anything until they starved to death. He even insisted the prostitutes pleasure his horse and many of them ended up getting trampled to death when the horse came.

Nero largely ignored the needs of the empire, focusing instead, on the life of stage performer and chariot races. The Senate could take no more and moved to eliminate the emperor by declaring him a public enemy. After learning of this declaration the Emperor was overcome by grief and betrayal and fell on his sword. Nero was dead by his own hand.

When the reports of the Emperors death reached Rome Lucius felt fortunate indeed that he had not left for Neapolis yet. Otherwise he would have lost a whole day in travel. The word was general Galba was marching on Rome and would soon occupy it. The city was already descending into chaos and when he arrived at the palace it was in utter disarray. Many from the Praetorian Guard, who come to protect the palace from looters, were looting it themselves. Lucius headed straight to the garden, bypassing the palace entrances which were littered with the bodies of failed looters. By the time Lucius arrived at the garden entrance nearest Zhi Zhao's residence he knew there was a problem.

He could see a few looters dashing out of the gardens clutching valuables to their chest, but more concerning were the bodies of Praetorian guards intermingled with others. His heart filled with dread as he followed a trail of death that lead all the way to Zhi Zhao's room and the slave's quarters, where the doors to her room had been smashed open. The room was mostly intact except for items that been knocked over in an apparent struggle. A few more bodies of her personal guard lay in pools of their own blood but one thing was certain. The Mistress of Pleasures had been taken, most likely, by one of her spurned lovers. Lucius felt an extreme sense of loss at her abduction. He said a quick prayer to Venus to protect her. The best she could hope for would be to spend the rest of her life as sex slave to her captor. At worst tied to a post and fucked by ponies as her captors watched and laughed at her suffering.

He was sick with worry about the fate of his business partner and friend but had to move quickly. He located what remained of her staff, many having been killed trying to defend their employer and patron. With the Mistress gone their future was uncertain. He interrogated them for any information on Zhao, but all of the accounts differed in their details. The only thing that was certain was that the infiltrator had a sizable group of guards and the man had senate robes. He quickly searched the bodies, looking for clues amidst the blood and gore, until he discovered a folded piece of papyrus. It was a writ of emancipation, declaring this man free from slavery at the hands of his grateful master whom he would continue to serve as the freeman bodyguard for Manius Pontius Pilatus.

This family had made a fortune when the father had milked some far away region of its wealth while he was a governor there and now they had his Zhi. He fist clenched around the document in anger. He didn't have the time or resources to mount a rescue right now, events were happening too fast.

Lucius returned to Zhi's frightened staff as he formulated a plan. They clustered around him like lost puppies, the fear evident on their faces and they looked upon him as their savior. This had always been the plan anyways, to relocate their operations to Neapolis at the time when the Emperor was killed.

He ordered the staff to round up all the remaining slaves, before anymore where carried off, and barricade themselves in the slave's quarters to await his return. He left making his way back to his house to prepare his personal guard. They consisted of ex-soldiers and gladiators, headed by an ex-legionary, Exudius, who had suffered a severe leg injury during battle, leaving him unfit to continue in the army, as he was no longer able to keep up with the daily marches.

At Exudius' recommendation Lucius entrusted one of his gaurds, Vibius Salvius, to hunt down this Pontius Pilatus and retrieve Zhi Zhao or relieve him of his balls. He handed the man the papyrus he found on one of dead men and a bag of coin for bribes.

Lucius returned to the palace a few hours later, well after dusk, having procured the wagons and provisions needed to transport everything and everybody. By this time more people had discovered the lack guards at the gardens and the flow of looters had increased dramatically. At the arrival of Lucius and his guards many of the looters, fearing they were Praetorian guards, dropped their booty and fled.

Lucius ignored the fleeing looters and made his way to the slave's quarters to retrieve everyone. With the staff and slaves in tow, he returned to Zhi Zhao's room. It was in a much worse state now. The looters had taken most of the smaller items; gold trinkets, jewels and clothes, the little things that had been easy to grab. Luckily the bulk of her belongings had been locked up in heavy chests. Lucius had several wagons brought right into the room where they loaded chests filled with all that remained of the Mistress's belongings, including the silks, statutes, jewels and a vast library of papyrus scrolls, legal documents, and slave receipts. With the help of her personal slave, Lian, who was now masterless, they were also able to retrieve twelve chests of gold which had been hidden in wall cavities and plastered over.

This was an extremely dangerous move. Should this seizure of wealth be discovered by the Senate or reported to the next Emperor, whoever he might be, it would certainly be the end of Lucius. The least he could expect was banishment. He suppressed his anxiety before it overtook him and proceeded with the plan. It took twelve wagon loads to empty the slave's quarters and Zhi Zhao's residence of anything of value and the personal effects of the staff, plus another five slaver wagons to secure the slaves. Exudius and his men dressed in the armor of the fallen Praetorian Guard and took up positions around the gardens and entrances to ward off any more looters and allay further suspicions. As soon as the wagons were loaded they set out.

They were well on their way to Neapolis on the Via Appia when the horizon began to change from blackness to dark azure as dawn ascended on them. They continued their trek, traveling all day until they pulled off the road near a river to camp for the night. A few of Lucius slaves setup a small tent with a bed roll inside while others prepared the rations of cheese, bread and wine for dinner. After everyone had eaten they wrapped up in blankets and slept on the ground. The June evening was warm so there was no need for further accommodations. Lucius retired to his tent.

He was exhausted, but the prospect of what he was about to accomplish and the danger of still being discovered kept him awake. After an hour of tossing on his bed roll he exited his tent. Maybe a little companionship would help. He walked through the camp looking for one slave in particular. Two of his favorite Parthian girls had escaped with him. The third had most likely been kidnapped from the gardens before he was able to implement their escape. Gratefully the one he favored was here amidst the throng of sleeping figures. He looked over at Exudius who was sitting on one of the wagons watching over the camp, he nodded back in acknowledgement.

There she was! His copper skinned jewel, Shiva. He would defiantly be keeping her for himself at his villa. He knelt beside her sleeping form, her naked body curled up under a blanket. He stared at her perfect face for a few moments then lightly brushed his fingers across her cheek. She roused and opened her eyes. She smiled and, despite her exhaustion, arose obediently, following him to his tent.

Shiva was dainty thing and stood only to his shoulder. She was completely naked save a gold chain around her waist. She had long wavy, jet black hair and dark eyes. From their many encounters in the Emperor's garden she knew what he liked. She preferred Lucius to most men, he was gentle with her and well behaved. Not like so many others who slapped, pinched and hit. Or those whose cocks where shaped funny and smelled so funky it made her gag. She loosened his garment and let it drop to the ground. Slowly she kissed her way down his chest, to his abdomen and then his hips. His cock, with which she was very familiar, protruded like battering ram. She planted kisses lightly to both sides, enjoying the way it jumped with anticipation. With practiced precision she wrapped lips around the head of his cock, swirling her tongue around it. She sucked slowly, taking the whole length across her velvety tongue, bobbing back and forth while her hands caressing his ass.

This usually ended in the Emperor's Garden with him cumming down her throat but tonight he had other plans. He pulled his cock from mouth and lied down on the bed roll, motioning to her to get on top of him. She started kissing him at his knees and worked her way up his legs, switching from one side to the other. When she got to his cock she purposefully avoided it, kissing on either side of it then gently kissing his balls. She licked at them gently, trailing her tongue up his shaft and sucking off the pre-cum that was oozing from the tip.

She left his cock and continued kissing up his stomach and chest, the nipples of her breasts caressing his skin. She straddled his prone figure, placing her pussy right over his throbbing prick. With a kiss to his lips she tilted her hips back and forth ever so slightly, the folds of her pussy parting to kiss his cock. Her hips gyrated in minute motions caressing his cock with the smooth slippery folds of her pussy. He could feel himself getting close and stopped her from moving before he blew his load.

After he had calmed somewhat she proceeded by sliding forward again tilting her hips a little farther to push the head of his cock into her succulent hole and slid back on his shaft in one fluid movement. He moaned has her warm softness enveloped him. She rode him slowly, ever so slowly. The pleasure was intoxicating. As always, she was keeping him right on the edge wanting to cum but not quite there. It was exquisite, wanting this feeling to last and at the same time wanting to cum more than anything. She continued to rock back and forth on him, sliding her wet pussy up and down his throbbing cock. He laid there with his eyes closed, transported to another world of pure pleasure, all that existed was his building orgasm as the slave girl slowing fucked him. A low groan started deep in his throat and grew louder as he passed the point of no return. Starbursts popped in his eyes as his orgasm hit him like battering ram. He grabbing her ass with both hands he thrust his hips, pounding her cunt with his full force as he filled her recesses with his hot seed. He fell limp and breathless, Shiva lying on top of him kissing his cheek and nuzzling against his neck and chest. His cock remained hard, still buried in her, as he feebly grabbed a blanket and threw it on top of them. Within moments they were both asleep.

Lucius awoke early the next morning. The slave girl was still there, curled up next to him. At some point during the night she had cleaned up the remains of their fucking, she was the prefect sex slave. He rose letting her sleep a little more and exited the tent. The cool morning air kissed his naked body, invigorating him. The last guard of night watch was sitting in the same place Exudius had been hours earlier, keeping a vigilant lookout. Lucius walked to the river bank, took piss in the grass and jumped into the river, the cold water waking him completely. After his brisk dip he woke up Exudius who proceeded to rouse everyone from their slumber. They ate a quick breakfast of bread, dried meat and diluted wine, follow by the whole group going to the river for quick dip to freshen up. The guards and freemen stripped down on the river bank and jumped in. The slaves were already mostly naked but removed what little clothing they had and also jumped into the river. The water was cold, yet after the initial shock was quite refreshing. They splashed around for a few minutes rinsing out the dust and grime from the previous day. When everyone was sufficiently cleaned up Lucius gave the order to move out. The guards quickly exited and dressed, then herded the slaves back to the wagon pens. It wasn't entirely necessary to transport the slaves this way but it kept a better cover as they appeared more as a slave caravan and merchants rather than a large group of nothing in particular.

Once everyone was loaded up Lucius looked around to make sure they were set. He noticed one of his newest guards partially hidden behind a tree, his hips gyrating as he frantically fucked one of the sex slaves. He motioned to Exudius who waked over with a stern look on his face and kicked the man on the back of his knees. His legs buckled and he fell hard to the ground. The slave girl squeaked in shock and ran quickly over to the wagons.

"We don't have time for pleasantries," he scolded the guard.

"What am to do with this," he protested indicating his hard cock.

"Not my problem," Exudius growled. "You can jerk off on the wagon, now get moving!"

The guard wasn't about to challenge Exudius further and without another word made a hasty retreat to the wagons.

The large group moved out. The rest of the trip was uneventful but Lucius remain on edge. The stopped only twice to eat and stretch their travel weary muscles. By nightfall they pulled into Lucius' villa in Neapolis and he could finally put his mind at ease.

Lucius' two children Aurelia and Marius came running out to greet their father, whom they hadn't seen in weeks. They had been under the care of their nanny, a Hebrew women, Aspasia, who was hired initially as their wet nurse and continued her employment with the family as the children grew. They lost their mother to complications during the birth of their youngest brother who didn't survive either.

The children viewed Aspasia as their mother since they were too young to know their mother before she died. Lucius didn't take her death too hard. He got to keep the dowry as well as the farm, located on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius. Like most Roman marriages it had been arranged by his and her families for political maneuvering. His wife's family was of Equestrian status and it was hoped they would adopt Lucius into their name. Unfortunately, the father was executed by Emperor Claudius Caesar for treason before that could happen and the reputation of the family went to complete shit.

His wife had been beautiful, but coming from an old equestrian family gave her an extremely condescending attitude. For her to be forced to marry a Plebian was a disgrace in her eyes and she resented Lucius and the child she bore him. Lucius turned to his many mistresses for affection. At least she was able to produce a son for him before she died. His daughter, Aurelia, was the result of a passionate night with one of his slave girls from the northern territories. She was beautiful, with long golden hair, big tits and a nice ass. The daughter she bore had the same golden hair. Lucius accepted the girl as his own, more to antagonize his wife than for any real fondness for his illegitimate daughter or the slave girl. He even gave her the traditional praenomen by naming her after the feminine form of the family clan name, Aurelia. His wife was so incensed by this that she had the slave girl whipped for hours, doused with oil and burned alive while Luscious was away.

12