Roman Delight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The march wasn't as bad as Marius had anticipated, even though they extended the distance of the march. This was a major route taken by new troops, as indicated by semi-permanent camps already constructed along the route, some with stone walls and others with timber palisades. This meant they didn't have to build a temporary camp each night, leaving more time to march. Instead of the standard twenty mille they marched thirty mille in seven hours and spent the evening hours maintaining the permanent camps instead. Occasionally there were a few beams that needed to be replaced or stones that needed to be re-set and they always spent a little time re-digging the trench. Most of the time they simply ate their dinner, threw dice for a bit and went to bed early. It was nice getting enough sleep for once.

After two months of marching they reached the coast line of Thrace, where they took a two day break. The Centurion gave them an evening to themselves in the city for whores and drinking. By now Marius had grown quite close to seven other soldiers of his contubernium. It had been so long since he'd been with the high class woman from home or with any woman that he didn't even care anymore about the quality, so long as he could get some warm, wet pussy.

He took the seven other men of his section into the city to find some women. He still had the expertise to know what to look for in regards to whores and brothels so his companions relied on him to find the best the city had to offer and they were not disappointed. He found them a nice little place, near the city forum, where each of them got to pick a girl to their liking. They each dispersed to separate cells with their girls and Marius with his, a cute little Parthian girl, his favorite type.

She was surprised when he laid her down and started kissing up her leg. Most soldiers were only interested in cuming as quick as possible and being on there way, this one was different, he had passion. She was even more thrilled with he buried his face in pussy. He ran his tongue lightly along her folds which sent tingle all the way up her spine making her shiver with anticipation. No one had ever done this to her before. She laid back and let him have his way with her. He licked her pussy zealously, caressing her clit with his lips and tongue then sliding the tip along the entire slit. A long moan involuntarily escaped her lips as his tongue absorbed the heat from her pussy. She grabbed his head and pulled him tighter to pulsating pussy. His motions become more focused and circled her clit, delicately flicked it. This was too much, the sensation suddenly overwhelmed her senses, she came like cascade of water running over a cliff. She writhed and bucked as he locked his arms around her legs and kept his mouth over her clit, not moving, but in constant contact.

As her orgasms subsided he kissed his way up her firm belly and lingered on her breasts for a few moments then kissed her full on the lips while at the same penetrating her hot pussy with his cock. She could taste herself on him and it drove her wild. He fucked her with an achingly slow tempo. She could almost feel ever vein his cock as he slide into her steaming depths. She moaned with each thrust he made, while he slowing increased the tempo. Her moans transformed into a constant series of high pitched grunts as he continue fucking her with increased speed. She squealed as another orgasm washed over leaving her breathless, still he pounded on. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled herself up to kiss him greedily, their tongues mingling as he continued impaling her, their hips making a smacking sound from each impact. She returned each thrust, as he plunging into her with the frenzy of rabid wolf. Suddenly he filled her with his cream as he came hard. His body spasmed, his hands clenched into fists turning his knuckles white and the world swam in his vision as the intoxicating effects of his orgasm flooded his body. He collapsed on her as she embraced her soldier of love.

"By Ishtar's blessing!" the girl declared. "Please tell me you're stationed her, that you're coming back again tomorrow. I'll even give you a discount. By the Gods you can fuck me for free." She looked longingly into his eyes, her expression hopeful.

He got off her and dressed. "Sorry miss," he replied. We move out tomorrow."

She frowned and cursed something in Parthian. "If you're ever in this area again," she pleaded, "ask for Jasmina."

He agreed and turned to open the curtain of the cell. The rest of brothers were standing there and broke into applause when they saw him. They had finished with their whores in a matter of minutes. Marius had taken at least fifteen minutes, which for him had seemed rushed, but for the rest of his brothers would have been the ultimate record. He smiled sheepishly and feigned a bow. From the brothel they all went to a popina for strong wine and meat. Having their appetites satisfied they returned to the fort for a good nights sleep.

The following day was spent in maneuver drills and making minor repairs to the fort. The next morning as they lined up for roll with their packs loaded they noticed one of their fellow soldiers on his knees, stripped naked and tied to a stake with the Centurion standing over him, glaring.

"This man whom you have all called brother," he called out in a booming voice, "chose to abandon us but was apprehended while trying to pay a trading ship for secret passage to Egypt."

The rest of soldiers scowled and spat in his direction, the centurion kicked the man savagely and continued, "You relied on him to watch your back in battle as you would do for him, and he spits on all of you."

The Centurion turned to look at his men. "His desertion in the battlefield could have cost any one of you your life, therefore, he surrenders his."

The Centurion took the first swing with heavy wooden club, hitting the condemned man in the arm. An audible crack was heard as the man's arm broke. He howled in pain and spit at the feet of Centurion. The Centurion kicked him in the face sending him tumbling onto his back then handed the club to the nearest soldier and stood aside. The next soldier took his turn swinging the club at the man's leg, breaking it. One by one the men took their turn, avoiding the head on purpose as not to kill him too quickly. By the fifteenth swing one of the soldiers took pity on him and went for the head. He connected solidly with audible crunch, sending bone shards ripping into his brain, ending the man's life and suffering. They continued with their turns however, until all 79 men had delivered a blow. By the last one the deserter was nothing but bloody pulverized mass of shattered bones and tissue, causing few men to retch at the site of the gore. The soldiers lined backup into formation and marched to the piers, trampling over the disgraced remains of their comrade, leaving him for the buzzards and ravens to consume.

At the pier they boarded triremes which ferried them across the strait to Bithynia, where they continued their relentless march. It took just over another month before they reached their destination in Caesarea. There they resided for several weeks while the Tribune ran them through additional drills and maneuvers as a full cohort, combined with five other centuries, to make sure they were up to task for the Judean Legion.

Part of their new duties in the Legion was patrolling the city and governors palace. For five hours a day each unit was assigned to either the city streets, gate, wall or palace duty. As it happened Marius' unit was given palace duty for their first week in Caesarea.

The unit was presented to the Governor of the Judean Province, Caelius Silva. The soldiers saluted him and he congratulated them for being part of the Legion and what an asset they were to the empire. Marius could only half listen to him as his attention was the Governor's wife. She was sitting on couch behind the Governor with slaves fanning her. She was watching the soldiers with a wicked glint in her eyes and licking her lips as she scoped out each one. She stopped on Marius and the two locked eyes. Without even thinking he winked at her. A sly smile formed on her lips as she blew him a kiss, while at the same time she reached up and squeezed her breast. Marius felt his cock twitch at the thought of banging this wanton woman, even if she was the governor's wife.

After the ceremony the soldiers were given their assignment. They were to stick to the hallways and public areas only, making sure there was no suspicious people lurking about. In essence they were to provide a visible façade of the Legion's presence at the palace, more to discourage trouble than fight it. The family had their own personal guard which would always be in their immediate vicinity. The Legions were to limit personal interaction if at all possible. That made it difficult for Marius to make contact with the Mistress of the house. On their second evening while patrolling the hallways he got his big break. She exited one of the many rooms and came gliding down the wall. She was beautiful, wearing a white drape that flowed from her shoulders clear to the floor. The sides were completely open which gave everyone a nice view of her exquisite figure. If she moved just right the fabric would flair out briefly revealing her manicured bush. As she approached, Marius caught her eye and winked.

"You're looking quite lovely this evening," he said smoothly.

His companion jabbed him with his elbow as if to remind him that he was breaking the rules.

"You're from the new century that was presented two days ago," she said, recognizing him from the lineup.

He nodded. Now that she was closer she gave him a good look. He seemed much younger than most of the men, but he was still a Roman soldier, strong and rugged. There was something else about him, an aura of assurance, and a swagger that many new soldiers lacked. He had a discernable intelligence in his eyes and then there was the boldness. Few men dared address her for no reason, her position and seductiveness intimidated them but this soldier had no such hesitation. She liked him.

"Follow me," she commanded Marius.

"And you," she said addressing the other guard, "stand guard at the door, and let no one enter."

She took him into the room and locked the door behind them then walked past him towards a couch against the wall, dropping her gown to the floor as she walked revealing her perfect ass. She draped herself across the couch and fixed him with a gaze of lustful craving.

"What the fuck are you standing there for? Get over hear and suck my clit." she demanded in a firm voice.

Marius stepped quickly and knelt before her gazing lovingly at the glistening thatch that surrounded her moist pussy. She grabbed his hair and pulled him to her pussy, mashing his face to her cunt. He licked vigorously as she held him firmly against her mound, moaning and bucking her hips against his face, covering him in her wetness. He continued licking and sucking on her clit until she started writhing uncontrollably, then suddenly pulled painfully hard on his hair as an orgasm hit her. She let out a long guttural groan then release his hair and pushed him back, almost making him fall backwards.

She stood and grabbed him by his armor straps and roughly pushed him down on the couch. She lifted his tunic, delighted to see he was man in no need of groin wrappings. His cock, while not to the largest she had experienced was still a good size and rock hard. She climbed on top of him and guided his pole to her steaming snatch, then rode him like she was breaking a wild horse. Marius reached up and grabbed her bouncing tits. He squeezed them, pinching her nipples hard and eliciting a moan in the affirmative. He continued to abuse her tits and she plunged even harder on his cock. That was enough to rock her with another orgasm.

She continued impaling herself on his cock for a bit longer then rolled to side putting him on top of her. She pulled her legs up so that her feet were even with head.

"Fuck me harder!" she demanded, with a hint of anger in voice, almost upset she hadn't cum a third time yet.

He fucked her with his full force, brutalizing her pussy like he'd never done before. She screamed and moaned with each thrust that bore down on her finally making her cum again.

"Choke me," she ordered.

Marius paused a moment unsure of her request. She grabbed his hands and placed them at her throat.

"Choke me motherfucker!" she yelled.

He wrapped his hands around her neck and increased the pressure on her throat. A wave of pleasure enveloped her face as Marius continued his vicious pounding. Her breathing was labored, he could feel her moans in his hands as they clutched at her neck then her forth orgasm hit. He held his grip for a few moments until he saw her eyelids began to flutter then released her. She took big gulps of air then punched him across the face, while wrapping her legs around him and still thrusting her hips against him like a wild animal.

"Fuck yeah!" she yelled. "Now, slap me!"

Marius hesitated again and she punched him a second time.

"Slap me damn you!" she commanded fiercely.

He obliged and slapped her hard across the face. Her body shuddered in ecstasy as came again. Now it was Marius turn to take control. He stopped fucking her and pulled out completely. She looked up at him with shouldering eyes and look of outrage, accusing him of giving up on her. But her indignation was short lived as he grabbed her roughly by the arm and flipped her over then lifted her hips so that her ass was pointing towards him.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "fuck me like the whore I am."

He grabbed her hips and pushed deep into her then grabbed her hair and yanked hard, causing her back to arch and allowing him to penetrate her even deeper. He smacked her ass hard with his other hand making her squeal in delight. She reached back with both hands, her body now only supported by her hair in his hand, and spread her ass.

"Fuck my ass you pig!" she demanded.

Marius spit on her ass and rubbed his cock in it getting it nice and slippery then thrust hard into her bowels. Her whole body quivered with ecstasy. He let go of her hair and grabbed her arms by the elbows to give himself some extra leverage. She threw herself back onto his cock remorselessly and came again for the sixth time. Her ass was so tight he couldn't take it anymore. He thrust hard one more time and spewed his seed deep into her ass roaring like a tiger. He pushed so hard he lifted her off the couch with each thrust. As the last spurt of cum escaped his cock he slumped over her, exhausted.

"What is your name soldier?" she asked, letting out a long satisfied sigh.

"Marius Vinicus Petroniun" he answered.

"That is by far the best fuck I've ever had. Expect to find yourself summoned to palace on a regular basis."

Marius grinned nervously. He wasn't sure he could hold up her expectations, but he sure didn't mind trying.

Over the next couple of weeks Marius began to regret his decision to seduce the Governor's wife. The woman was insatiable and a fucking sadist. Somehow she was able to get his palace guard duty stepped up to weekly and nobody gave it a second thought. Each time she pulled him into her chambers it got rougher and weirder. She had a special whip made out of softened leather which she had him use to flog her across her breasts and ass. It wasn't nearly as severe as the whip his Centurion used but it stung none the less when she turned it on him. Another time she shackled Marius and rode his face nearly suffocating him. The sex was awesome, at least for her it was. She came at least three or four times due in part to Marius' skill at licking pussy. But the last straw came after she leashed him like a dog and required that he walk around on his hands and knees. While in this positions she had him pee on the floor then whipped him for it. That was it for Marius, he had to find a way out. As luck would have it their month training was up two days later he and his cohort would be sent to a join the legion at a fort in Jericho.

Marius heart stopped when the cohort's tribune pulled him aside with an official letter in his hand requesting that he be permanently transferred to the palace guard.

"What's this all about?" the tribune asked.

Marius groaned with dread.

"It's the governor's wife," he confessed. "She's a sadistic sexual fiend. Pluto himself would blush at her requests."

The tribune smirked in understanding.

"Lucky for you such a request has to be approved by the legate and he is unlikely to agree," he assured a relieved Marius.

The march across the Judean wilderness gave Marius time for some serious reflection. His time with the Governor's wife gave him some perspective to his indiscretions. She was obviously a woman who had grown bored with the simple pleasures and required more and more bizarre interactions to get off. She lacked any sort of emotional connection with anyone, deferring purely to physical pleasure. That is not how he wanted to end up. He decided he wanted a girl he could connect with, a girl he could give his whole soul to. He got a hint of that with one of the sex slaves at home. Sure she was a slave and she was required to obey every command but he loved spending time with her. He became somewhat attached to her, trusted her, told her his deepest secrets and desires. He was far too young and inexperienced in life to try and marry her, besides his father would never have allowed that.

He had a new quest, find himself a girl he could be with for the rest of his life. For now, he was in the legions and would most likely spend the next twenty years here in Judea, unless his father could bribe the Legate to send him home. But, he wasn't so sure he wanted to go home. Life was simpler in legions, difficult yes, but all he had to do was fulfil his duty and the rest was taken care of. While formal marriage in the legions was forbidden many soldiers still took on mistresses and had children though they had no claim to citizenship or land inheritance. For now he'd keep his options open. A nice Hebrew or, Venus be willing, a Parthian girl would be nice.

Marius kept these thoughts with him as he began his duties in Jericho. There was plenty to keep him busy as he was recruited to train on a scorpion artillery crew in which he excelled and from there was endorsed to become an apprentice with the legion engineers. He still visited the brothels on occasion but they didn't have same appeal that once had. Until the day he met her, a girl with long flowing blonde hair and good sized tits. When he saw her dancing around with other girls in the middle of a drinking hall he was mesmerized. He did a double take on first glance thinking it was his sister Aurelia. He had grown quite close to her before he left for the army and still had strong feelings which had laid dormant until now.

This girl had a fire in her eyes and smile that warmed the heart. He ordered a large mug of beer and a bowl of stew as he watched her dance. Finishing his meal he approached the dancers and got her attention then motioned to the door. She continued dancing and made her way towards him spinning into his arms. She smiled up at him and led him out by the hand.

"It'll be one sestertius," she said to him in highly accented Latin.

She led him outside, to one of the cubby's that lined the back of the establishment, removed her skirt and knelt down on her hands and knees on a reed mat that had been placed on the ground. She presented her ass to him and arched her back giving him a nice view or her pussy. He stood there looking at her beautiful pussy.

"Do you need, uh... help?" she inquired after a few moments, looking back at him.