Roman Holiday Pt. 03

Story Info
Jennifer discovers Nancy's plan. Will she agree to it?
14.3k words
5
3.6k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers

CHAPTER 13 - THREE DIMENSIONAL CHESS

As Jennifer walked through the front door of the two bedroom cottage, the living room had a familiarity to it. "I know this place," she said to herself. "This was my home." It looked exactly the same as it did when she moved out at 18 years old. The stale odor of second-hand smoke was a sweet aroma to her nostrils, and she took it all in with a deep breath. She felt at peace in this house, but why was she here now? She heard the upstairs floor creak where she once shared a bedroom with her sister. "Nan?" she called out as she slowly walked up the staircase.

"Up here!" a voice replied.

When Jennifer reached the top of the stairs and opened the door, she saw a 13 year old Nancy sitting on her bed reading a novel. "Jen, where have you been?" Nan asked.

Just as Jennifer was about to answer, she felt something walk right through her. Suddenly standing in front of her was her 13 year old self.

"Look what I got," said the younger Jen enticingly, holding up a pack of Virginia Slims 120's Menthol cigarettes and shaking it.

"Oh my god!" Nancy exclaimed as she jumped off of the bed and accepted the pack which Jen handed to her. "Where did you get it?"

"It's a leftover pack Mom threw away in the wastebasket. But see, there are still 4 cigarettes inside."

Nan looked at her skeptically. "Are you sure this isn't a trap?"

"No way," Jen said as she reached deep into her dresser drawer and pulled out an old sock that contained two lighters and a cracked ashtray that had been glued back together. "I waited for several days before making a show of taking the trash out. It's legit."

Jennifer smiled. To this day she still wondered whether her mother had put that pack in the wastebasket for her and Nancy to find.

Jen took the pack back and pulled out one of the four long cigarettes. "God, it's so beautiful." She handed the 120 to Nan who was reluctant to take it.

"I don't know if we should, Jen."

"Nan, we've been waiting for this opportunity forever," Jen said gently but firmly. "Mom is always so careful about holding on to her Virginia Slims. Now we have our chance!"

Nan looked longingly at the cigarette but still didn't take it.

Jen shook her head in disappointment as she proceeded to put the 120 between her lips. "Well," she said with the cigarette between her teeth, "I guess then I'll be smoking these four cigarettes all alone."

"Okay, I'll take one," Nan said quickly.

Jennifer knew that she could always get her sister to comply. Besides, it was obvious that Nan really wanted to smoke, too. They had planned for this day for a long time.

Each sat on the edge of their own twin beds facing each other with the ashtray on the nightstand between the headboards. Jennifer forgot how much nervous excitement there was when she and Nan smoked their first cigarette.

"Now remember," Jen said, "we inhale together on the second puff."

"Uh-huh," Nan said, mesmerized by the unlit cigarette between her fingers.

They both placed their Virginia Slims in the center of their mouths, fingers holding them at the base, and together brought the flames from their individual lighters to the tips. Jen took a light puff as the end of her cigarette brightened, but Nan puffed hard and then inhaled with a snap in the style of her mother. Immediately she began coughing uncontrollably.

"Nan, what are you doing?!" Jen scolded after quickly exhaling the smoke in her mouth.

Once her coughing fit had ended, Nan replied, "I'm sorry, sis. I just couldn't help myself. I've wanted to smoke for so long."

"We promised we would inhale together," Jen complained.

"Well, since I coughed all of that out it doesn't really count, right?" Nan rationalized. "So let's do it together now."

Once again both brought their cigarettes up to the center of their mouths and puffed. Noticeably Nan took a much smaller puff while Jen drew on more smoke this time than before. Slowly they inhaled.

"Ohhhh, wow," Nan said with smoke pouring out of her mouth and nose.

"That feels incredible," Jen responded. "It's like both heavy and light at the same time in my chest."

"Mmmm-hmmm," Nan hummed as she took another puff and once again inhaled.

As Jennifer stood there watching the small room's airspace become hazy with smoke, she wished that she could join them. Suddenly she felt something between her fingers and looked down to find a freshly lit 120 which she happily brought up to her mouth.

"Jen," Nan said as she tapped her cigarette over the ashtray, "I can see myself doing this all the time, just like Mom. I always assumed smoking felt good, but I had no idea it feltthis good."

"I'm with you, sis," Jen responded as she began to play with the smoke through different types of inhales and exhales. "The problem is, what are we going to do now that we're hooked?!"

"You guys ready?" Jennifer heard a voice say behind her.

"Mom?" she replied instantly and turned to find herself in the dining room watching Nan and her younger self sitting at the table while her dad stood by with a camera. "Baba," Jennifer whispered softly with sadness in her voice.

"Happy birthday to you," her Mom's voice began bellowing in a melody behind the kitchen door which then opened up.

"Happy birthday to you."

She was carrying a tray with a sheet cake that had 14 candles on each side.

"Happy birthday Jen and Nan...."

And in the center of the cake were two lit cigarettes placed into the icing.

"Happy birthday to you."

Nan and Jen were both shocked and looked at each other with mouths wide open. Only the day before they had had their first cigarette. This cake obviously represented one thing: that from this day forward, they could smoke whenever they wanted with their parents' permission.

"Now take a puff and blow out the candles," their mother said joyously.

The twins each pulled out a cigarette, looked at each other with a smile, and simultaneously took a puff. The smoke filled their mouths with a sweetness from the cake's icing. Together they snapped back a white ball. After holding it in for several seconds, the two girls exhaled a creamy white stream that extinguished the candles and engulfed the cake with smoke.

"I get the feeling this wasn't their first puff," said their mother as she looked over at her husband with a wry smile.

Nan and Jen tried hard to look innocent, but their deep puffs and inhales free of coughs clearly showed a level of experience in smoking that made Jennifer smile. Then she looked over at her parents, Mom and Ba, and saw how happy they were as they looked on at their two new smokers. "I miss you guys," Jennifer said as she felt a tear drop down her cheek, "and I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me."

Jen felt as if time had somehow slowed down. Her parents had each lit a cigarette and began exhaling a voluminous amount from their mouths. The twins responded by bringing their cigarettes up to the side of their mouths at a 60 degree angle, confidently puffing on them, and then exhaling thick columns of smoke. Jennifer watched in amazement as smoke was gushing out of each of their mouths, shrouding the entire room in a thick fog.

"No one can see us out here," Jennifer heard her younger self say.

"Are you sure?" Nan replied.

"'Course I'm sure. I can't even see the house from here with all this fog."

Jennifer saw the orange glow of two cigarette tips. As her eyes adjusted, she recognized the location. She and her sister used to come out on this cliffside which was on the edge of the commune and watch the ocean together. Here they shared secrets; their first kiss; and only a week after their 18th birthday, their first...

"Oh, Jen," Nan sighed after a long, deep smoky kiss initiated by Jen. "Why do we feel this way for each other? It's like as soon as we turned 18, I can barely control myself around you."

Jen put her hand behind Nan's neck and pulled her face close to hers. "I don't know," she said before taking such a long puff on her cigarette that Nan began to whimper as she watched. When Jen placed her mouth over her sister's, she slowly blew the smoke deep into Nan's lungs, followed by the insertion of her tongue which Nan welcomed joyously. As their lips parted, Jen gently took Nan's face into her hands and said, "I always want to be with you." Once more their lips touched.

And then, very gently, the sisters inserted their hands under the other skirts and began to masturbate one another. As Jennifer watched with a smile, a feeling of bliss overcame her.

----------

And then Jennifer woke up with a smile when she heard a knocking.

"Excuse me, Ms. Chou?" Mae said as her head peeked around the opened door to the bedroom cabin. Immediately Jennifer wrapped her naked body in the sheet. "We're going to be landing in 60 minutes," Mae said without batting an eyelash at Jennifer's naked body. "I thought you'd want to know."

Jennifer blinked a few times.Fuck, what is that taste in my mouth? Had she eaten an ashtray? And her chest was filled with mucus that she desperately needed to dislodge.

"Yes," she said with a slight cough, "thank you Mae." Just as Mae was about to close the door, Jennifer said, "Um, where's Jun?"

"She's getting your breakfast, Ms. Chou. She'll be back shortly."

"Okay." Jennifer hoped that a Bloody Mary might be coming with that breakfast. "Oh, and Mae?"

"Yes Ms. Chou?"

"We're cousins, you and I. Why don't you call me Jen?"

Mae gave her a friendly smile. "Yes, Ms. Chou, I'll try and do that."

As soon as Mae had closed the door, Jennifer threw the sheets off and grabbed a waste basket nearby to clear her throat, spitting a load of dark colored mucus into the plastic lining. "Oh God," she moaned in a gravelly smoker's voice as she flopped her head back down on the pillow, "I'm too old to be doing this." She promised herself that she would take the day off from smoking to allow her body to recover.

After a quick knock, the cabin door opened once again and Jun, dressed in her stewardess uniform, rolled in a cart full of scrumptious breakfast delicacies.

"You left me," Jennifer said in an obviously fake hurtful tone.

"I still have a job to do,Ms. Chou," Jun teased as she sat on the bed and reached for the fresh pack of Virginia Slims laying on the top of the cart. She put two 120s into her mouth and lit them seductively. Jennifer, who only a moment ago had sworn not to smoke for the day, of course had zero will power around this young woman and was overcome by the beauty of her smoking. She took one of the cigarettes out of Jun's mouth, took a puff which she French inhaled and then another puff which she inhaled with a snap. Jun, who had just taken her own puff, immediately put her lips to Jennifer's and they passionately kissed for several seconds with smoke pouring out of both of their noses.

"Good morning," Jun said with a smile.

"Good morning," Jennifer replied as she grabbed Jun and pulled her into the bed where the two continued to passionately give each other smoke filled kisses. When Jennifer reached down to insert her fingers into Jun's pussy, Jun gently stopped her.

"Nope. We're going to be in Rome soon. You have to get dressed and I need to prepare the cabin for landing."

Jennifer frowned. "Twenty more minutes?"

"Hmmm," Jun hummed as she took a puff and inhaled. "If you tell me the reason for your falling out with your sister, I might be able to convince Mae to take on some of my tasks."

"Ah, you want the family history." Jennifer sat up and leaned against the bed board. "I must warn you it is a sad and sordid tale," she said mockingly as she shook her head.

"Oooooo, yum. The more sordid the better," Jun responded as she snuggled up into Jennifer's arms and rested her head on her soft breasts.

"Where to begin?" Jennifer said as she lightly caressed Jun's hair. "How about this? I was absolutely in love with my sister." Jun couldn't help but notice the use of past tense, but she stayed quiet for the moment. "And there is no question in my mind that she loved me." Jennifer took a deep draw and exhaled it through her nose, essentially shrouding Jun's head in a curtain of smoke. "But if you have spent any time with my sister - and I assume that you did when you first arrived in the States - then you know that she has an insatiable sexual desire."

"Mmmm," Jun said nodding in agreement as she took a puff on her shrinking 120. "That's what Mae told me."

Jennifer looked over at the lava lamp sitting on the end table. "I just had the most revealing dream about my childhood."

"Lamp dreams!" Jun said with the excitement of a teenager. "It's the best part of being a Chou. Tell me, what is your deepest desire?"

"I don't know," Jennifer said scratching her head. "I was reliving the most wonderful times with Nan," and she recounted for Jun the scenes from her dreams.

"Sounds like your deepest desire," Jun said thoughtfully, "is to return to those times."

"Hmmm," Jennifer responded as she again looked at the lamp. "Maybe so. The problem is that as Nan and I got older, we had different expectations of what a relationship meant. I was never a true believer in the whole idea of free love and communal marriage that my parents and others in the commune promoted. I wanted Nancy all for myself; and I wanted her to be as totally devoted to me as I was to her." Jennifer paused for a puff.

"And she wasn't?" Jun asked.

Jennifer shot a stream of smoke upwards, quickly inhaled again, and then exhaled the rest in a shapeless mass. "No, she wasn't. In fact, she was eager to experiment pretty much with every teenager in the commune. At first it was just kissing, you know? But when she turned 18, it was like she couldn't control herself. And every time she couldn't, I felt a crack forming in my heart. It seemed to me that she was rejecting my love. That, of course, wasn't the case at all, but I didn't understand that then. Perhaps if there were cousins around I would have felt the same instinctual attraction that members of our clan do for one another" - (Jun smiled and gave Jennifer a reassuring hug on the arm upon hearing this) - "but we were the only Chous in the commune; hell, in the whole country! Nancy was the only person I felt this love for."

"So what happened?"

"Eventually my heart just shattered; and out of that heartbreak grew an anger and bitterness that...well, I'm not proud of today. I rejected everything that my family stood for. I told them that incest was unnatural and immoral. I cursed them for having me as a daughter. It was bad."

Jun caressed Jennifer's arm as if to say,It's okay now.

"So I ran away from home."

"How old were you," Jun asked.

"18."

Jun sat up and looked at Jennifer with a wry smile. "You ran away...at 18??"

"Well, okay, I didn't exactly run away. I had a full scholarship to Stanford and so moved out to live on campus. Nan decided to do community college for a few years and then travel across the country before getting her shit together and finishing up at Cal. Ironically, we were there at the same time while I was getting my business degree."

"Did you guys make-up?"

"Not really. I knew she was on campus but I made no effort to connect with her. One day she called me out of the blue and told me our parents had been killed in a car crash on a dark road in Marin County. It had been six years since I had seen her or my parents."

Jun reached for the ashtray and stubbed out her cigarette, and Jennifer did the same.

"Did Nancy stay on the commune?"

"No, by that time she had already met her husband-to-be and was living with him somewhere in Oakland. He was a computer geek who went on to found a multi-million dollar start-up. Within a few years they had more money than they knew what to do with." Jennifer took a deep breath. "They were a really good couple together," she added whimsically. "I liked him. He worked very hard to get Nan and I to reconnect more often. Family was very important to him."

"And of course, you got married, too."

"That, my dear, is a story I prefer not to tell," she said gently rubbing her knuckles into Jun's head. "Except for my two wonderful children, I'm trying to erase all traces of those five years of hell." Jennifer gently turned Jun's face upward. "I know who I am now and where I've come from. Most important, I know where I'm going. You've helped me realize that, and I will forever be totally grateful."

Jun smiled lovingly at Jennifer. Fourteen hours ago this distant cousin was only a name to her as part of cousin Nancy's plan. Now she was experiencing a passion for her that nearly equaled the love she felt for her twin sister Mae.

"There now; you know my life story." Then she added seductively as she reached for the pack of Virginia Slims and pulled one out, "Now give me what I want."

Jennifer lit the 120 and took a long, deep puff. Each second that passed she could see Jun's sexual excitement rising, the young stewardess' face slowly contorting into one of longing anticipation for the powerful blast of smoke she knew was about to be delivered into her lungs from her new lover. After a full 8 second puff, Jennifer opened her mouth and revealed a thick, dense cloud of smoke.

"Oh, God," Jun said with a quiver as she moved her mouth towards Jennifer's, "please, give it to me."

When their lips touched, Jennifer let loose a full blast as she forcefully blew the smoke deep into Jun's waiting mouth. The jolt was so powerful that Jun lifted her torso upwards as her lungs were bathed by the luscious white cloud entering her body. Jennifer was just about to move her fingers into Jun's panties when suddenly her cell phone rang.

"Fuck it," Jennifer whispered in the middle of a kiss. "Let it go to voicemail."

"But it may be important," Jun replied as she ended the kiss. "Don't forget that you're traveling on business."

Jennifer looked deep into Jun's eyes as the phone continued to ring. "Shit!" she whispered in frustration and reached for the phone. She looked at the call screen and saw Ted's name. "Fuck!"

"Yes, Ted," she said, not even trying to hide the irritation in her voice.

"Have you landed yet?" He sounded on the verge of a total panic breakdown.

"No, Ted," she replied calmly as she could sense that irritation was not the right response for this particular situation which from Ted's voice sounded dire. "I told you I would be about an hour behind you."

"Oh my, God," he said over and over. "Oh my, God." His voice was rising higher and higher with each "Oh my, God." Jennifer pulled the phone away and indicated to Jun that she needed to take this.

Jun got up, sat on the side of the bed, and lit a fresh 120 cigarette freehanded. Jennifer could barely concentrate on the call as she watched this incredibly sexy stewardess in her uniform slowly bring the long cigarette up to her lips for a sensuous puff. "I am going to fuck you, you know, before we land," she mouthed to Jun as she held her hand over the receiver.

Jun smiled, pursed her lips, and blew a creamy stream at Jennifer.

"Calm down, Ted. What's happened?"

"Only a fucking disaster, that's all!" he shouted into the phone. "The CEO has cancelled the conference."

"What?!" Jennifer yelled as she jumped up from the bed and began pacing the cabin, holding the phone with one hand and her Virginia Slims in the other. "What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"He just told me that he has to fly out this afternoon to California to accept some award from a charitable foundation," Ted replied on the verge of tears.

"Award? What award? From whom?" Jennifer demanded to know.

"How the fuck do I know? Some Chinese bitch in Palo Alto whose dead husband left her a pot of money that she gives away to charity."

uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers