Romance Under Control Pt. 03

Story Info
Locking myself up, and giving my GF's best friend the key.
4.5k words
4.92
5.2k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note**

This is chapter 3 in a series, and reading the first two chapters first is strongly recommended. There is much more to come, so stay tuned. This series is intended to be half romance, half erotica, so it may move a bit slower than some other stories. Sorry about the long delay before chapter 3, the next chapter will be out much sooner.

The end of this chapter (titled "Caging Day") is the first part of the scene that introduces chapter 1.

As a reminder, Lily is my girlfriend, and Zoe is her best friend and roommate. Lily has never been with a man and wants to save herself for marriage. I want to be the perfect boyfriend for Lily, but she turns me on so much that I don't trust myself to be alone with her. Zoe has taken control of our relationship to keep me under control.

Last chapter Zoe tied me to Lily's bed so that we could spend the night together. Being so close to Lily but unable to touch her drove me almost mad from arousal, but there was nothing I could do about it. That night Lily told me that Zoe had suggested male chastity as a way to keep our relationship going, and asked me if I would be willing to lock myself in a chastity cage.

This chapter starts slow, with me buying a chastity cage and learning what my life with Lily will be like once I surrender the key. There will be much more exciting action in the next chapter. I hope the pacing works well for most readers; after all, if you're reading chastity stories, then you should really know the value of delayed gratification.

**The Purchase**

I stared un-moving at my computer for almost 10 minutes before finally forcing myself to click "confirm purchase". A message popped up saying that my order would be delivered in 2 days. Part of me was relieved that I had finally made the decision; part of me was shocked that I was really going through with this. I felt myself start to get hard, as though my body wanted to make the most of its last few days of freedom.

I looked back through the pictures of the cage I had just ordered. It was a high end model made of stainless steel, and it shined in the photos like a piece of jewelry. The cage was mostly open, with curving metal rings running the short length of the shaft, and flared, mushroom shaped head. The base ring had a slight curve, and the top of the ring has recesses for small prongs on the back of the cage to fit into, unlike some of the cheaper cages I had seen where there were prongs sticking forward from the ring. The lock was a slim brass cylinder, neatly integrated with the top of the cage. The website noted that unlike most cylinder locks, this one could be locked without the key.

The website described the cage as "ideal for long term wear - the open design makes it possible to thoroughly clean without unlocking." Because there were no prongs sticking forward from the ring, the website said that the ring could be left comfortably on when uncaged and erect, even during sex. The website's focus on long term wearability and security really made it sink in that I might end up being locked up for much longer than I could stand, but the idea excited me as well.

I had carefully measured myself several times following the website's directions. The recommended cage size seemed much smaller than I would have expected, but the website insisted that size would be the most secure and comfortable fit. The cage was expensive, but it made sense to splurge on something that would essentially become part of my body. I was impressed by the amount of thought that had gone into its design. It looked every bit as elegant in form as it was medieval in function.

**First Lockup**

A plain, white, cardboard box sat on the table in front of me. Two days had gone by in a blur of anticipation since I had ordered the cage, and now it was finally here. I opened the box and saw my new prison for the first time. It looked comically small, much smaller than it had looked online, but there was a cruel harshness in the gleam of the steel. I laughed - it seemed absurd that something so small could look so menacing, and even more absurd to think that a dick as big as mine could fit in something that tiny. At first I thought there must have been a mistake - that they had sent me the wrong size. I grabbed a ruler and double checked the dimensions of the cage, and with a sinking feeling I realized that it was the right size after all.

Zoe had told me exactly which website to go to, and which cage to buy. I wasn't surprised that she knew so much about chastity cages, as it was pretty clear that she had a major kinky side. Knowing that this cage had been chosen for by the second hottest girl I had ever met made the cage seem even more menacing: the promise of warm flesh replaced with cold steel.

I realized I had become rock hard, but resisted the urge to jack off, and instead grabbed an icepack from the freezer. I took a moment to admire my dick, proud of how hard and strong it was. I had carefully shaved myself while waiting for the cage to arrive, and the unfamiliar smoothness of my skin was almost enough to send me over the edge as I rubbed lotion around my balls to help slide the base ring on. I held the cage up and sighed as my erect member dwarfed the cruelly shining steel, knowing that no matter how big and powerful my manhood looked in that moment, the minuscule space inside the cage is all I would be whenever I was alone with Lily.

Locking the cage on for the first time was quite an undertaking, but when it finally clicked shut my heart skipped a beat. Although the steel around me was still freezing cold from the icepack I had used to shrink myself down, I could already feel pressure starting to build, as though the cage were shrinking around me. It felt good in a way I hadn't fully expected, and I gradually began to feel a hint of the delicious desperation I had felt a few nights ago as Lily had pressed her soft body against mine. At the thought of Lily the cage suddenly became almost unbearably tight, and I almost doubled over in shock. An unfamiliar feeling of helpless hit me as my member tried but failed to grow. No matter how hard I strained nothing happened other than the pressure increasing.

I looked through my phone at pictures of Lily and thought back to the other night. I focused on of the gentle sound of her breath, the sweet smell of her sweat as she had brought herself to climax, the taste of her lips. Within minutes I had become absolutely desperate to take the cage off, and grabbed the keys out of the box, thinking that I could not go on. With the key almost in the lock I forced myself to think clearly, and realized that I wasn't in any real pain. The cage felt impossibly tight, there was a strong pull on my balls, but there were no sharp pains and the pressure was strangely comforting. As frustrating as it was, I knew immediately that this feeling was right; the cage was doing its job perfectly, and it wouldn't injure me. I forced myself to drop the keys and focused on my breathing, willing myself to calm down.

By the time my arousal had finally died down to a manageable background hum, I realized that it was time to go meet Zoe. She had instructed me to text her when the cage was delivered, and told me to meet her for a drink so she could go over the rules of my new confinement. I texted her that I was running a bit late. She replied, "Wear the cage, and bring the keys."

**Drinks with Zoe**

My heart pounded as I walked into the bar. I had known that sooner or later I would need to get used to wearing a cage in public, but I hadn't expected it to be so soon. Although I had triple checked that the cage wasn't visible under my jeans I still felt like every eye in the room was on me, like they all knew my secret. I took a booth in the corner of the bar, ordered a beer, and waited for Zoe, who was always late to everything. While I waited, I thought through all of the research I had done on chastity, and started putting ideas together for how to make things work with Lily. Fortunately my arousal from earlier had died down some on the drive over, and I could mostly think straight. That changed the moment I saw Zoe.

Every eye in the bar turned towards Zoe as she walked in. She wore black jeans so tight they creaked as she walked. A hint of snow white midriff was visible over a ridiculously oversized leather belt with chrome eyelets. Her leather boots clicked as she walked purposely forward. Her perfect breasts were almost visible beneath her paper thin, deep cut shirt. An oversized leather jacket completed the look, a tough shell around her soft body. As she sat down across from me Zoe bent forward, smirking as she flaunted her cleavage at me. I gasped as the cage suddenly became ludicrously tight. Suddenly every thought in my head was gone, and all that mattered was that a stunningly beautiful woman was sitting across from me, that she clearly wanted me, and that there was nothing I could do about it.

"Looks like someone's excited to see me," Zoe said with a mischievous grin.

"I think I'm losing my mind. You really didn't have to dress like that Zoe, that's cruel."

"You should be grateful you know," she replied, leaning sensuously across the table. "Every guy in here wishes he could trade places with you right now, and when we walk out of here together I bet they'll spend the rest of the evening imaging what you're doing with me."

"Not that I can do much of anything right now," I sighed.

"Not too late to back out now. Instead of locking yourself up for Lily you could have the time of your life with me." Zoe leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I know you're tempted."

Both Zoe and I knew that I could never leave Lily, but the thought of replacing the unrelenting pressure of steel bars with the soft embrace of Zoe's body was hard to dismiss. I shook my head regretfully and tried to pull my eyes away from Zoe's body.

Zoe sat back crossing her arms under her breasts grinning. "I'm impressed, you really are completely obsessed with her. I'd be offended, but I'm looking forward to tormenting you too much."

I sat there for the next 15 minutes listening to Zoe explain the new rules of my relationship with Lily while she sipped an expensive cocktail. I had been planning to make some suggestions, thinking that I could negotiate some deal with Zoe that would be enough to protect Lily but would be bearable for me. I was badly mistaken though; Zoe silenced me with a harsh look the first time I tried to open my mouth. "Don't interrupt" she warned. "You don't get a say in any of this, just sit there and look pretty."

Zoe's explained her 5 rules for dating Lily

1. No matter what, I absolutely could not have sex with Lily until marriage. Even if Lily changed her mind about staying virgin until marriage, Zoe would never give us the chance to be together.

2. I would be either caged or restrained at all times whenever I was with Lily. This would include any time I saw her in public, and even meant that I would not be allowed to text or call her while uncaged.

3. I would be completely owned by Zoe and Lily from now on. They would have complete control over my body, and I would have to perform any task for them, both sexual and non sexual. Zoe explained that submitting to their ownership was how I would "pay" for the chance to be with Lily.

4. I would have to prove myself worthy before Zoe permitted me to propose to Lily. It wouldn't be enough just to win Lily's heart, I would have to prove to Zoe that I would be a good husband for her, and I would have to submit to training from Zoe before I would be deemed worthy.

5. I would be released and allowed to cum only if Zoe and Lily both decided to let me out. There would be no set release schedule, and either of them could deny me release indefinitely for any reason whatsoever.

"I know it sounds like a lot, but you'll learn to enjoy it," Zoe reassured me. "A few months from now you won't be able to imagine life any other way. Don't worry too much about rule 5, it's mostly a formality to make sure you know your place. Lily already begged me not to deny you for too long, so you'll get released plenty as long as you behave. At least at first. I'll give you a minute to think about it."

It took some time for everything to sink in. We sat in silence for a minute, Zoe casually sipping her drink while I sat flustered, my mind overwhelmed with the implications of what she had said, my body overwhelmed with desire.

I was a good looking, athletic college student with no real responsibilities or obligations. Up until now I was free to do whatever I wanted basically all the time. Sex had always been easy to come by, and I was used to always getting my way. I was sitting in a bar with a woman who was basically sex personified, and she had offered to take me home. My instincts were screaming at me to tear off Zoe's clothes and feel the soft warmth of her breasts, and I was free to do that. The alternative would be to completely sacrifice my freedom for a life of denial and frustration, in the hopes that I might one day prove worthy of Lily.

Zoe smiled as I agreed to her rules. "This is going to be so much fun," she laughed. I couldn't help but laugh as well. Somehow the situation was so intense that it felt comical.

"Get out the keys," Zoe ordered, taking a small envelope out of her purse and pushing it across the table towards me. "Put one of them in this envelope. You'll get to keep this key in case you need out of the cage for an emergency, but I'll seal this envelope so that you can't use it without me knowing. If you ever use the emergency key without a good reason then me and Lily will never be able to trust you again, so don't even think about it."

I pulled both keys out of my pocket, slipping one into the envelope. Zoe took the envelope and licked the flap to seal it, her tongue glistening. Zoe was so hot she could even make closing an envelope sexy. Once the envelope was sealed she kissed it, her dark red lipstick leaving a perfectly shaped kiss across the back of the envelope. The lipstick would act as a seal, preventing me from opening the envelope undetected.

She told me that I could keep the other key for now, and that I had the rest of the week to get used to wearing the cage. On Friday evening I was to go to Lily's apartment to hand over my keys, but until then I was a free man. She kissed me on the cheek on the way out of the bar.

**A Week of Adjustment**

It was a rough week.

I was so focused on getting used to the cage that I couldn't think about anything else. I learned even less than usual in classes: nothing in my lectures seemed remotely as important as being locked up. I was constantly worried that someone would notice my cage: it seemed impossible that I could walk through a crowd with out anyone guessing my secret. The first couple times I tried sleeping caged I tossed and turned all night, waking up over and over again drenched in sweat, my cock throbbing as it tried futilely to escape its prison. At times I doubted that I could ever get used to being caged, and seriously considered backing out of the deal. I persevered though, my love for Lily motivating me to keep trying no matter what.

Fortunately by the third day my body started to adapt. I had finally gotten a decent night of sleep caged, and had gotten the hang of using moisturizer to prevent chafing. I worked out longer and harder than usual, fueling myself with sexual tension. I was pleasantly surprised that I could run in the cage without any discomfort as long as I wore compression shorts to hold everything in place, and regular shorts over them to hide the shape of the cage. I wasn't yet confident enough to go to the gym caged, but I had been meaning to spend more time on calisthenics anyways. The rush I got from working out almost let me forget my confinement, at least for a brief time.

As Thursday rolled around I was starting to enjoy being caged. Once I had learned to deal with the cage it became every bit as exhilarating as it was frustrating. I spent most of the day working my IT helpdesk job on campus. Ordinarily that would have been unbearably boring but with the cage it was thrilling, my secret confinement always in the back of my mind as I worked through endless tickets. I was beginning to learn how to channel my frustration into energy, and I felt more alert and energetic than I had in years.

Walking home from campus on Thursday I decided that I would stay locked for the next 24 hours, until Friday afternoon. So far I had only locked myself up for 8 or 9 hours at a time, in order to gradually get my body used to imprisonment. I had been unable to resist the temptation to cum between lockups and had been shocked at just how hard and sensitive my cock was after an 8 hour lockup. I thought about my most recent orgasm that morning. I had released myself from the cage while showering, and had quickly gotten myself off thinking of the night I spent with Lily a week ago. I hadn't thought much of it earlier, but I now realized that orgasm might be the last one that I'll ever have as a free man. I decided that I would let myself out one more time before going to Lily's for my official caging, and I'd make a special occasion of my final free orgasm.

Shortly before I arrived home a reflection caught my eye. A thrift shop had a jewelry display in the window. In the middle was a delicate silver necklace. It had no pendant, just a long, incredibly fine chain with a simple clasp. I imagined placing it around Lily's neck, the glitter of silver against her pale skin, the gentle curve of the necklace against the soft curves of her body. I imagined my key dangling from that necklace, nestled safely in the small, warm space between her breasts. I couldn't really afford it, especially after spending so much on the cage, but that didn't matter. I knew I had to buy it for her.

**Caging Day**

Time stood still on Friday. The seconds ticked by agonizingly slowly. I tried to study but all I could think about getting to see Lily again, and handing over my key. After an eternity of anticipation I finally got a text from Zoe telling me to come over in an hour. I had planned to get myself off one more time while I still had my freedom, but somehow it seemed wrong, like it would be cheating. I had done my best all day to avoid thinking about sex or seeing anything arousing, but I was still a horny mess. It had only been a little over a day since I had last cum, but the constant presence of the cage made it impossible to ever put sex completely out of my mind, so a day caged felt like a week without relief while uncaged.

An hour later I stood exposed in front of the love of my life and her agonizingly hot best friend.

When I had arrived at Lily and Zoe's apartment Lily was sitting on the couch. She gave me a quick, excited smile. I grinned and walked towards her, but Zoe stopped me before I could approach.

"Not yet," Zoe cautioned me. "Stand right there and don't move until I tell you to," she ordered, pointing to a spot in front of the couch.

I complied, feeling suddenly self conscious. Zoe walked up behind me and ran her hands across my chest, then grabbed my crotch, feeling the outline of my cage. I did my best not to react, but I could feel Zoe's breasts against my back and the smell of her perfume was intoxicating. My cock twitched, straining painfully hard against the cage as I let out a groan. Zoe laughed, releasing me. Lily smiled, clutching a pillow to her chest. I gave her a sheepish grin as Lily walked back to the couch and sat down, draping her body against Lily.

"Before you hand over your key, I want to see your cock in all its glory," Zoe said "That'll make it so much more satisfying to lock up. Besides, I don't think Lily has ever seen a cock in person. Turn around, strip, and take off the cage."

12