Romancing my Mother

Story Info
Seth falls in love with his Mother.
9.7k words
3.78
43.9k
52
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Romancing my Mother

Something as forbidden as it is sexually exciting, Seth not only wanted to have a sexual relationship with his mother but also, after he did have sex with her, he fell in romantic love with his MILF of a mother, Mary.

# # #

Author's Note:

Just not all about sex, incestuous sex, ongoing for more than a year, this is a true story that Seth asked me to write about the love story that he had and that he's still having with his mother, Mary.

# # #

Romancing my Mother

Making it official and not just a passing whimsy or a brief, one-time, sexual, incestuous, perverse encounter, Seth wanted me to put in writing how he truly felt about his MILF of a mother, Mary. He wanted her to know that this was the real thing. Sometimes hard to express how he truly felt about her, he wanted Mary to know that he not only loved her but also, a bit seemingly convoluted, that he wanted to marry her.

Shocking but true, Seth wanted to marry his mother. Even more astonishing, his mother wanted to marry her son. A son wanting to marry his mother is absurd but a mother wanting to marry her son is even more absurd. Yet, Seth felt that strongly about how he truly felt about his mother that he wanted to make Mary his wife.

'Until death do you part, I marry you, Seth, and you, Mary, as husband and wife,' Seth imagined a justice of the peace marrying them. 'I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride or have sex with her right here in our chapel, if you choose.'

# # #

Imagine if you will, a son in love with his mother and a mother in love with her son. Of course, a mother in love with her son and a son in love with his mother is no big deal but it is quite different when it's romantic love. Indeed, this story is more of a love story than it is an incestuous, sex story.

Moreover, again, imagine if you will, a son buying an engagement ring for his mother, getting down on one knee, and proposing to her as if he's the bachelor on the TV show, The Bachelor. Imagine a son ready to marry his mother and a mother willing to marry her son. Even more convoluted than a son wanting to marry his mother, imagine a mother agreeing to marry her son.

What has this world come to? What kind of mother and son want to marry one another? Surely, not caring about conformity and how it looked in the public eye, they must be so in love that they don't care what anyone thinks of them wanting to marry one another. After the wedding, to avoid ridicule, they just need to move to a part of the country where no one knows them, somewhere where incestuous relationships are common, in the backwoods of West Virginia, Tennessee, or Kentucky.

'That's the guy who married his mother,' said a stranger pointing to Seth and Mary. 'And she must be the woman who married her son.'

Seth imagined strangers pointing to him and his mother on the street. People they didn't know and had never met, seemingly knew all about their incestuous, sexual affair. Everyone wanted to see a son who'd marry his mother. Everyone wanted to see a mother who'd marry her son.

'Seriously,' Seth imagined the stranger's friend replying. 'If my mother looked anything like her, I'd marry her, too. She's hot.'

# # #

Yet, think about it. Why not allow a son to marry his mother? Why not allow a mother to marry her son? With one out of every two marriages ending in divorce, why not marry someone who you know loves you and will never leave you? Why not marry someone who you know will not only cheat on you but also won't deceive you? Why not marry your mother? Why not marry your son? There are worse marriage mistakes that a man could make than marrying his mother. There are worse marriage mistakes that a woman could make than marrying her son.

In a world gone mad with the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer, it's up to us to find happiness wherever we can find it. With lying politicians telling us what we want to hear and not telling us the truth, why not marry someone who we can trust? With our elected officials ruining the planet by ignoring global warming, why not put your head under the covers when sharing your mother's bed?

With our leaders quick to start a war for the sake of money, why not remain safe at home in your mother's arms? Why not marry someone who will never lie to you, deceive you, and/or steal from you? Why not marry your mother? Why not marry your son?

I dare say, with the state of the world in shambles, with so much gun violence and mass murders, the world may be a better place if not only we were allowed to marry our relatives. Think about it. Not only marrying our mothers but also, our fathers, our brothers, our sisters, our aunts, and our first cousins, too. We tried marrying strangers and with that seldom working out as much as it ends in divorce, why not marry our relatives? Why not marry the people we've loved all of our lives?

'Aunt Deborah, would you marry me,' Seth imagined proposing to his mother's sister?

Aunt Deborah not only looked flattered but also, she seemed sexually aroused to imagine being married to her nephew.

'Why not,' Seth imagined her replying? 'Your uncle is nothing but a drunk and your mother told me that you do have a big cock. Yes, I'll marry you. Of course, I'll marry you. What woman wouldn't want to marry a much younger man,' he imagined Aunt Debbie saying with a dirty laugh.

The seating arrangements at a Thanksgiving table or at a wedding reception may be a bit confusing. Yet, with mothers marrying sons, fathers marrying daughters, brothers marrying sisters, aunts marrying nephews, uncles marrying nieces, and first cousins marrying first cousins, we're all just one, big, happy family. I can only imagine the group photo with a notation on the back explaining who is related to who?

"Who has room left for dessert? I have apple pie, blueberry pie, and pumpkin pie. Or we can all strip ourselves naked and have a Thanksgiving, sexual orgy in the master bedroom."

# # #

"I love you, Mom," said Seth greeting his mother every morning with a deep, wet kiss while feeling her big, C cup breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her nightgown.

Unable to keep his horny hands off of his mother's beautiful body, every time he kissed her, he had to feel her breasts through her clothes and/or reach around her to feel and squeeze her shapely ass. Not stopping him from groping her, Mary loved it when Seth paid her sexual attention by touching her and feeling her in all of the places where a son should never touch and feel his mother. As if he was her husband, boyfriend, or lover instead of her son, she loved it when he touched and felt her nearly naked and naked body in such a forbidden, sexual way.

While he felt and groped her breasts and ass through her clothes, returning the sexual favor, with him not wearing underwear beneath his pajamas, she felt the head of his throbbing and pulsating cock through his pajama bottoms. Sexually aroused feeling his nearly naked and naked cock as much as he was sexually excited feeling her nearly naked and naked breasts and ass, they loved sexually teasing one another by touching and feeling one another. He felt and groped his mother's tits and ass as much as his mother felt and groped her son's prick.

"Don't stop touching me, Mommy. It feels so good when you touch me in that sexual way. I love it when you fondle my cock through my pajama bottoms," said Seth.

Mary looked at her son with love as much as she looked at him with sexual arousal.

"And I love it when you feel my breasts and finger my nipples. I swear that you could make me cum just by pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples," said Mary. "Suck my nipples, Seth. Make mommy cum."

# # #

Perhaps sounding odd when they were having sex but instructing him to do so, Mary loved it when her son called her Mommy, especially when they were doing something sexually naughty like fucking, sucking, and having sex. She returned her son's French kiss with her deep, wet kiss while continuing to finger the head of his growing prick through his pajama bottoms with her manicured fingers. In the way that he made her nipples hard by pulling them, turning them, and twisting him, she made his cock hard by fingering the head of his prick and teasing his cock with her long, manicure fingers.

"I love you, too, Seth," said Mary.

If anyone knew what mother and son dared to sexually do behind closed, bedroom doors, they'd be shocked. They'd be disgusted. They wouldn't understand. With them all having an opinion about how wrong it was to have sex between a mother and son, they'd be outraged. They all needed to mind their own business and keep their personal opinions to themselves. How dare they judge them when many of them would secretly love to have sex with their relatives?

Then, when the women discovered how big of a cock Seth had, that he knew how to use it, and was, indeed, a generous lover, they'd be envious of Mary. When the men discovered that Seth was having incestuous sex with his beautiful and sexy mother, they'd be jealous. The women wished they could have sex with Seth and the men wished they could have sex with Mary. Their personal wants, sexual desires, and their own incestuous lust, should disqualify them from judging Seth and Mary.

# # #

If only they knew that mother and son were having sex, what would they say? What would they think? With Mary not looking like the type of woman who'd have incestuous sex with her son, Seth didn't look like the type of man who'd have incestuous sex with his mother. Yet, it happened and, yet, they were, indeed, having incestuous sex. With apologies to no one, she had sex with her son and he had sex with his mother.

Besides what does a mother and son look like who'd have sex with one another? Could you pick them out of a crowd? For all we know our friends could be having sex with their mothers and their mothers could be having sex with their sons. Not limited to our mother's and sons, grandmothers could be having sex with their grandsons.

'Suck my cock, grandma. I need to cum in your mouth while feeling your saggy breasts,' Seth imagined saying to Mary's mother, his GILF of a grandmother.

With them both lonely, horny, and sexually attracted to one another, when the sex started, not stopping it by nipping in the bud, it exploded into a full, blown, sexual relationship. Mary loved fucking her son and Seth loved his mother blowing him. Starting when they were sheltering in place from the COVID pandemic, sex between mother and son morphed into an incestuous orgy when Mary invited her younger sister, Deborah, for a threesome. Curvaceous in all of the right places, looking much like his mother, his aunt was thicker in the hips and had bigger breasts.

# # #

From the time that I became an 18-year-old man, I've always been sexually attracted to my mother. Not much of a surprise, hard to believe but true, for one reason or another, many men are sexually attracted to their mothers, especially someone who has a mother who looked like my mother. She's everything that I ever wanted in a woman. She's as beautiful as she's sexy, and as fun as she is smart. Everything I need to know, I need only to ask my mother. She knows everything.

Out of all of my friends' mothers, hands down and by far, I have the best mother. I have the sexiest and most attractive mother of them all. Unashamed and unembarrassed, not feeling guilty about it, we crossed the invisible, incestuous, sexual line by having sex with one another. A line that never should have crossed by a son in love with his mother and by a mother in love with her son. Yet, with us not a typical mother and son, we realized that we had more than a sexual attraction for one another. We had love, real romantic love for one another.

"I love you, mommy," said Seth to Mary.

Mary smiled at her son while sexually swooning.

"I love you, too, Seth," replied Mary to her son.

We had the real thing. We had something that couldn't be ignored and/or denied. No ands, ifs, buts, or maybes, I loved my mother and she loved me. Something as forbidden as it was sexually exciting, we had love, real, romantic love for one another. My mother loved being in bed with me with my cock buried in her pussy.

"Fuck me, Seth. Give me a sexual orgasm. Mommy needs to cum," said Mary with Seth on top of her and fucking her.

And I loved being in bed with my mother with my cock buried in her mouth.

"Blow me, Mom. Suck it. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," said Seth while staring down at his mother while she sucked his stiff prick.

Yet, I loved my mother not in the way that a son loved his mother and in the way that a mother loved her son. We loved one another in the way that a man loved a woman and a woman loved a man. We had the kind of love that a man felt for a woman and that a woman felt for a man when they wanted to have a sexual relationship with one another. Superseding the love that a son felt for his mother and the love that a mother felt for her son, we wanted to be together and stay together as husband and wife forever.

Something that a son should never do and something that a mother should never allow her son to do, I wanted to make forbidden love to my mother while passionately making out with her. While continuing to make out with her, I wanted to slowly strip her naked while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to fuck my mother and with her allowing me to sleep in her bed, it was obvious that she wanted to fuck me, too.

"Fuck me mommy. I need to cum in your pussy. I need to give you another sexual orgasm, this time with my cock," said Seth to his mother.

# # #

Not all one way, a given, my mother wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. Not just dabbling with a one-time, incestuous, sexual affair, I wanted to fuck my mother fast and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock and she wanted me to cum in her pussy. Really pounding her pussy, I was curious to know what she looked like when cumming. I wanted to watch her having a sexual orgasm. Curious to know what she sounded like when cumming, I wanted to hear her cum while she had her sexual orgasm.

'Oh, Seth, oh my God, Seth. I'm so wet,' I imagined my mother saying. 'Look what you've done to my pussy.'

Seth imagined her holding up the hem of her nightgown for him to see her sopping, wet cunt.

A beautiful thing to see, Seth stared at his mother's red, trimmed, naked pussy.

'If you continue rubbing my clit and fingering my nipples, you'll make me cum," said Mary spreading her legs wide. "Now, be a good son. Get on top of me and fuck me. Fuck your mother, Seth. Make mommy cum.'

Not nearly done there, I wanted to give my mother sexual pleasure as much as I wanted her to give me sexual pleasure. While rubbing her swollen clit and finger fucking her wet pussy, I wanted to masturbate her with my long, stiff fingers while licking her pussy with my tongue. Indeed, I wanted to eat my mother's pussy. I wanted to devour her cunt.

With me a generous lover, I wanted to give my mother multiple, sexual orgasms. With her knowing that I was the only one, I wanted her to sexually need me. I wanted her to sexually depend on me to give her the sexual pleasure that she wanted and needed every day or whenever she needed it and wanted it. With her unable to live without me, willing to give her sex anytime that she wanted it, I wanted her to give me sex anytime that I wanted it, too

'Blow me, mommy,' I imagined saying to my mother. 'I need to cum in your beautiful mouth.'

# # #

I knew from that moment forward that I was in trouble. How does a son fall in romantic love with his mother? How does that happen? The other side of the coin that's even more difficult to do, how does a mother fall in romantic love with her son? How does that happen? With no turning back, beyond the point of no return, how does mother and son reach the point of having sex with one another? How does mother and son reach the point of wanting to marry one another?

More importantly, something that I desperately needed to know, how does a son romance his mother? How do I romance my mother? How do I make her fall in love with me in the way that I've fallen in love with her?

What must I do to make her feel the same romantic way about me as I feel about her? Feeling too good to be wrong, I not only crossed the incestuous line but I literally leapt over it. I obliterated the invisible, incestuous line, gone forever, I erased it with my foot.

Seriously, if I could marry my mother, I would. How sick is that, a son marrying his mother and a mother marrying her son? Think about it. Be honest. Tell me the truth. If you had a mother as beautiful, as sexy, as shapely, and as smart as my mother, wouldn't you want to marry her if you could? Without doubt, I'd marry my mother if she'd marry me.

Yet, you'll get no apology from me. I don't think of wanting to marry my mother as sick. Having fallen in love with her, I think of being in love with my mother as my normal progression of life. As if we were just another man and woman, it sexually excited me to think of living a life of love and romance with my mother, my perfect woman. She's the woman who I can't live without. With no way to get back to civilization, she's the woman who I'd love to be trapped alone with on a deserted island in the middle of the ocean.

"Seth, go catch a fish and on your way back bring me more coconuts," said Mary to her son when surrounded by water and living in the middle of nowhere. "Wow, look at the size of these cockroaches," said Mary. "Gather them up, Seth. I'm going to cook them and eat them. They're good protein."

# # #

Yet, what would my friends say if they knew that I was having sex with my mother? What would they say if they knew that I was eating her pussy and fucking her cunt? What would they say if they knew that she was stroking my cock while sucking my cock, and allowing me to cum in her beautiful mouth? What would they say if I told them that I was in love with my mother and wanted to marry her? Below is what I imagined my friends would say if I told them what my mother and I sexually did behind closed, bedroom doors.

"Seriously? You're having sex with your mother? You're a lucky bastard, Seth," is what my friend, Gary, would say. "I wish I could have sex with your mother. She's stunningly beautiful. I'd love to strip her naked while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere."

Gary looked at me with envy.

"If I had a mother who looked like your mother, I'd be having sex with her, too," said John. "With her big and shapely C cup breasts, Jennifer Lopez wishes she had a body like your mother. If Mary was my mother, I'd be making love to her every morning, fucking her every night, and having her blow me in between. Your mother is my sexual fantasy woman. She's hot. She's so hot."

John looked at me with jealousy, horniness, and sexual frustration that he wasn't having sex with my mother but that I was.

"I can't count how many times that I masturbated over your mother while imagining her naked and having sex with me. I can't count how many times I dreamt of your mother sucking my cock and fucking my cock," said my friend, Larry. "She's so sexy and shapely. I'd love for her to fuck me. I'd love for her to suck my cock. I wish I could marry her. You're a lucky man, Seth, to want to marry your mother."

Larry rubbed his cock through his clothes as if he was ready to masturbate himself while thinking of having sex with my mother.

With my three friends nodding in agreement of one another, they all agreed that they'd marry my mother if they could. Only, too bad for them, my mother wasn't in love with them. She was in love with me. If she was going to marry anyone, she was going to marry me.