Romantic Evening for Two Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hand underneath his chin and turned his head back toward me. "Get over here, stud!" We started kissing again until I pulled away from his mouth. I looked into his eyes and asked him a question. "Dad, do you trust me?"

"Son, after what we've shared since last night, you shouldn't have to ask me that. Of course I trust you."

"I want to try something. It's something that I know you'll like, but I think you might balk at until you try it. I just want you to trust me and know that I'm not going to do anything I don't think you're ready for."

"Harry, I know up until now, I've been waffling back and forth about all of this. But right now, there's no place I'd rather be than here with you.

Whatever you want to do, I trust that you're going to be good to me." He smiled at me and then leaned over to kiss me on the mouth. After our mouths parted, I made my way down Dad's body to his rigid cock, sticking out above his torso. As I stroked it with my right hand, I leaned down and lapped at his balls with my tongue. I licked my way back up his shaft and took his cock head in my mouth, bobbing up and down on the object of my desire. I looked up Dad's body as saw him writhing on the bed in pure ecstasy. He had no idea that what I was about to do would make him feel even better...I hoped.

I let his cock fall out of my mouth and slap his stomach as I returned to tonguing his balls.

"Oh damn, Son. You make me feel so fucking goooooooo..." My tongue swiping across the area behind his balls rendered him unable to finish what he was saying. "Son, that's amazing!"

I pulled my face back from his crotch and smirked at him, wondering what sort of adjective he'd come up with to describe what I was about to do. I reached up and hooked both of my arms under his knees and raised his legs slightly. It had been several years since I had rimmed anyone and frankly, it wasn't my favorite thing in the world to do. But this was my father. I was determined to let him experience every pleasure possible this week. He was going to find out that men can do more than just suck and fuck with each other.

Upon me lifting his legs up, I saw Dad get a wide-eyed, nervous expression on his face. "Son, what are you do...ohhhhhhh...FUCK!" His question was cut short as my tongue began swiping back and forth across his asshole, alternately licking his perineum as well. All Dad could do was pant and moan with pleasure. Eventually, his hole started to relax and I even got my tongue inside a bit. After several minutes of licking his hole and bringing Dad close to the edge more than once, I decided to return my attention to his cock. I wanted his cum in my mouth, not on his chest.

"Son...that...was...incredible," Dad panted after I unhooked my arms from his legs. "I never...knew...my ass could...be stimulated...that way. Fucking incredible!"

"Funny... That's what I've been saying about you since last night," I grinned at him as I returned my mouth to his cock. I positioned myself so that my cock - which was hard as a rock and ready for release, by the way - was near Dad's face. I was hoping he might be up for a little 69 action. Luckily for me, he was. Or, maybe he was just hungry for my cock. He took as much of it in his mouth as he could and began working on me. It didn't take either of us long to cum.

He shot first, firing another huge load into my mouth. After not being able to take all of it either time last night, I managed to only let a little bit leak down my chin. As I continued to nurse on his deflating cock, I felt my own load starting to rise through my body.

"Dad, I'm cumming!" He pulled off my cock and my load began spraying his chest and face. I didn't blame him for pulling me out of his mouth. He had been skeptical of eating cum last night. However, before the week was out, I was hoping to break him of his aversion to its taste.

After we both had recovered from our climaxes, I climbed back up to the head of the bed and Dad pulled me to him, kissing me passionately. Of course, I took the opportunity to lick my cum off of his chin. "Harry, I didn't think anything could be better than what we did last night. I was wrong. This was amazing!"

"Like I said before, Dad, YOU'RE amazing!" I began rubbing his chest with my hand, bringing my fingers up and licking more of my cum.

Dad looked at me and grabbed my wrist before I put a fingerful in my mouth.

"Here, let me have a taste," as he licked my fingers clean. "Mmmmm...tastes good, Son."

Dad put his right arm behind his head and I lay my head on his muscular right pec, playing with the hair and his nipple on his left pec. As both of us basked in the afterglow of our passionate sex, I began thinking. I was feeling so incredibly happy. I wanted to be like this every day for the rest of this week. Hell, I wanted to be like this every day for the rest of my life! A scary thought began to creep into my mind. I had lusted after my father for many years of my life. Now that we had finally begun to discover each other sexually, was I falling in love with him? Was I falling in love with my father?! My married father whose wife - my mother - was returning from a business trip in less than a week?! My married father who, for all I know, may still categorize himself as a straight man! All of these thoughts in my mind began to consume me as I lay there, stroking his hairy chest with my right hand. We were obviously going to have to have another talk. But when? Thankfully, my train of thought was interrupted by the ringing of Dad's cell phone on the night stand.

"Don't answer it," I pleaded as I stretched out my right arm.

"I'd better. What if it's your mother?" At the mention of my mom, I felt a slight pang of jealousy. Oh great! Another sign that I might be falling for this man who, despite the fact that we're naked in his bed, is probably still out of my reach. He flipped the phone up and brought it to his ear.

"Hello? Tim Morris here...Hey, Jim!...Oh, not much. Just doing some father/son bonding with Harry." When he said that, he winked at me and rubbed the side of my face lovingly with his hand. "Linda is out of town on business this week. He and I haven't really spent much time together since he moved back home. We're taking the time to finally REALLY get to know each other." Another sexy wink from him. "I'd love to, but I think I'd better beg off. Harry & I are having fun, just hanging out...Are you sure?...Okay then. We'll be there in half an hour. See you there!" Dad ended the call and placed the phone back on the night stand.

"How's Jim doing?" I asked. Jim was Dad's oldest friend. They had met when they were co-workers and became fast friends, working together for the same company for nearly 30 years. Jim retired from the company two years ago and Dad followed suit last year.

"He's fine. He's getting ready to head over to the gym to work out and wanted me to join him. I tried to get out of it, but he insisted. He invited you to come along if you want to. I'm sorry, Son. You know I'd rather be here with you. But when you have friends, sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do. Do you want to tag along?"

I hadn't worked out regularly since losing my job two months ago. I could stand some exercise. Besides, maybe there would be some nice eye candy to check out...other than Dad, of course! "Sure! It'll be good to see Jim. Besides, we can finish where we left off later!"

"You bet we will, Baby!" He pulled me to him and we kissed again. As we got off the bed, I began to walk out of the room to go put on some workout clothes when Dad walked up behind me and grabbed my ass. "And let me say right now... I want a piece of this later."

I turned to look at Dad and he played his eyebrows up and down mischievously.

"You got it, stud!" With that, I left the room to get dressed for our gym excursion, looking forward to getting Dad back home and alone again!

12