Romantic Evening for Two Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" I said. He looked up at me and didn't even seem fazed to see me staring at him, rubbing my crotch. Yeah. This guy was totally lost in a horny-driven frenzy. We continued to stare into each other's eyes and he jacked off and I massaged myself. I needed to get rid of my own towel before I went crazy with lust. "Hey, do you mind if I join you?"

Bench press stud half-grinned and muttered something practically unintelligible. The only thing I understood out of all that he said was

"Yeah." That was all I needed to hear. He had only said I could join him in jacking off. He hadn't exactly invited me to move over and sit next to him.

But damn it. If I was going to do this, I was going to do it right. I got up from where I was sitting and walked around to where he was seated, his gaze following me the whole way as he rubbed his cock with one hand and massaged his balls with the other. When I moved over to him, I looked down into his eyes and dropped my towel. He looked down at my crotch.

"Very impressive, man! You must have a dozen girls on the line, waiting to get at that slab of meat!" I sat down on the bench right next to him, the left side of my body pressed tightly up against his.

"No. Not at all." I said as I turned to look at him in the face and threw my left arm around his shoulders. Your hands look tired. Do you want me to take over for a little while? He looked me in the eye and let both of his hands fall away from his cock and balls. As I reached up and wrapped my hand around his hot, pulsating dick, he threw his head back, inhaled quickly, and let out a low moan.

"Oh fuck! It's been so long since anyone's touched me. Damn, that feels good!" As he was writhing in pleasure on the bench, I saw his erect right nipple poking through his chest hair and, without asking, I leaned down and began sucking and licking on it. That elicited another soft moan from him, accompanied by his body bucking upward. Ah! He was a nipple man! I took my left arm from around his shoulders and reached over to his left nipple, and began tweaking it between my forefinger and thumb while my mouth lapped and sucked on his right nipple. Who knew how long this stud would be deprived of sex after today? I wanted to give him something to remember. The next thing that happened surprised the hell out of me. This hot, married, supposedly straight stud reached over with his right hand and grasped my cock, sliding his hand up and down. I could've shot right then and there.

When he threw his head back again, I took the time to kiss my way up his right pec to his neck, which I began to kiss and lick. As I made my way up to his face and prepared to press my lips to his, he jerked his head away and stopped his stroking motion on my cock briefly. "No way, man. I don't kiss other guys."

"Oh please! Everyone kisses!" With that, I firmly pressed my lips to his. At first, he resisted. But soon, he was kissing me with as much abandon as I was kissing him. I could feel his cock pulsating in my hand and he resumed stroking my own cock. Soon enough, our tongues were wrestling in our mouths. As my hand alternated between his cock and his balls, I could feel his balls begin to draw up. I knew he wouldn't last much longer. Frankly, given how long he'd indicated it had been since he last got off, I was surprised he lasted this long. I broke our kiss and stood up in front of him; taking in the highly erotic sight of him sprawled out on the sauna bench, sweat running down his hairy body.

"Wow!" he said. "I never knew a kiss from another guy could be so hot, man!"

"You think that was hot. Wait until you feel this." I knelt down between his sprawled-out legs and moved my face into his crotch. I looked up into his eyes as he stared down at me, smirking because he knew what was coming next. I began licking and slurping on his full balls, finally working my way up his cock shaft and licking around his cock head. I didn't have to flick my tongue along the underside of his head before my bench press stud started cumming, moaning softly and deeply as his cum spewed forth into my mouth. This man was cumming in what felt like buckets. There was no way I was going to be able to take it all in my mouth. I just swallowed as much as I could and felt the rest flowing down my chin. Eventually, he stopped cumming and slumped back onto the bench, reveling in the afterglow of a climax.

Once I had cleaned the cum of his cock and balls, I stood up and over him, my own cock still rock hard and jutting out toward him. I was about to reach up and jack myself off when he stretched his arm out and resumed jacking me. The combination of the hot session we were having and the fact that this hot man was touching me sent me over the edge almost immediately. Cum started shooting out of my dick, landing on his chest. My crotch bucked forward and my knees started buckling. After all was said and done, I was slumped forward, leaning over him, my hands pressed to the sauna bench to steady myself. I got yet another surprise when bench press stud reached up and grabbed me behind my neck. He pulled me to him and began kissing me passionately, his tongue fighting against mine in our mouths. He broke our kiss and began licking up his excess cum from my chin and neck.

"Wow, man," he said after we broke our kiss and began wiping the cum off of our bodies with our towels. "I had no idea sex with another guy could be so hot. You were doing things that no woman has ever done to me."

"Yeah, stud. Having sex with a guy is a whole new world."

"Hmmmm... A world that I want to find out more about...a lot more!" As he said that, he winked at me and grinned. We finished cleaning ourselves and the sauna room up. "Thanks, man. That was truly amazing. By the way, my name's Mike." He stretched his arm out to me.

"Glad to meet you, Mike. I'm Harry. And thank YOU!" I took his hand and shook it. It seemed odd to be shaking hands with a guy who, not five minutes before had my cum sprayed on his chest and had shot his load down my throat. Oh well. Whatever he needed to do to be able to go home and face his wife... Mike turned around and began to push the sauna door open to go back out into the locker room.

"Oh, Mike. One more thing..."

He turned back to me. "Yeah?"

"Just this." I stepped up to him, put my hand behind his neck and kissed him. Nothing rough or aggressive. Just a nice, tender, sweet kiss with a little bit of tongue. When I pulled back, he looked at me and smiled, his eyes sparkling. "I hope you don't mind that I did that. But, well... It's just that..." Looking at this hunk of a man was inexplicably making me tongue-tied. "I know you don't get any satisfaction at home and...well...I don't know when you'll get to kiss anyone again. So, I wanted to leave you with that."

He smiled at me again and placed on of his hands on my shoulder. "Thanks,

Harry. You're a good guy." He turned and walked back out into the locker room, leaving me alone in the sauna. I sat back down on one of the benches and suddenly realized that I'd come a long way in just a few days. For over ten years, just about the only action I'd had was my own hand. I'd denied myself any sort of male companionship in favor of my college studies and my career advancement. But in the past two days, I'd had sex with my former history teacher, Bob Price, my own father, and Mike. Not to mention the fact that I'd flirted with Rick and Jim. And despite all of that, I felt like I was in the midst of falling in love with my dad. What was going on here? Suddenly, I snapped out of my deep thoughts and remembered that Dad and Jim would probably be finishing up their workout soon if they hadn't already. I needed to get a shower.

I grabbed my towel, re-wrapped it around my waist and made my way back out to the locker room. I didn't see Dad or Jim anywhere, nor Mike. I made my way over to the shower area, got into a stall and washed myself off. By the time I was finished and went back to my locker, I noticed Mike on the other side of the room, getting dressed. I quickly did the same and did something very bold. Or, maybe I should say something ELSE bold. I wrote my name and cell phone number on a sheet of paper and walked over to Mike. There were several other guys in the locker room by now, so I couldn't exactly walk over to him and say, "Here. Call me sometime!" I walked nearby and let the paper fall out of my hand. It landed underneath the bench where Mike had his gym bag set down. I started to walk away and then turned back. "Hey, dude. I think that piece of paper fell out of your bag." I pointed to the note I had written and then turned around and walked away.

"Hey, thanks," Mike called after me. I turned back and saw him looking at the note. He quickly stuffed it into his bag, looked up at me, and winked. I rounded the corner and came upon my dad, naked in front of a locker. It looked like he had just finished his work out. Even though I had just cum a few minutes ago, my cock jumped in my pants. If only he and I were in here alone, I'd walk up behind him, rub his chest, and start jacking him. God, my father is a stud!

Instead, I could only ask, "Hey, Dad. You done with your workout?"

"Hey there, Har! Yep. Just finished a few minutes ago. I need to grab a quick shower and then I'll be ready to go. I'll meet you out front."

"Okay, Dad." I walked toward the locker room exit, turning back one last time to a view of my Dad bending forward, his sexy ass pointing right at me. Damn, I wish we were at home right now! As I walked toward the front of the gym, I noticed Rick working with some middle-aged woman. His next appointment must've finally arrived. As I walked past, he looked up and I waved at him. He smiled, waved back at me, and the winked. As I exited the gym, I was feeling my oats. Having guys pay attention to you really does wonders for one's self-confidence!

I had been standing outside for just a few minutes when Jim exited the gym.

"Hey, Jim. Is Dad almost ready to go?"

"Yeah, sport. He's just finishing his shower. He'll be out in a minute. I'm actually glad we have some time to ourselves before he gets out here."

"Oh?" I wondered what this was about. Surely he wouldn't actually tell me that he was crushing on my dad. Shortly, the mystery of why he wanted to talk to me privately would be revealed.

"Yeah. While we were working out, your dad told me that you came out to him last night." Now, I didn't mind that people knew I was gay. I mean, it wasn't something that I was keeping under my hat or anything. But I also wasn't planning on introducing myself to people by saying, 'Hi, I'm Harry Morris and I'm gay!' I felt like, if Jim was going to find out I'm gay; it was my place to tell him, not my dad's. Jim must've noticed an irritated look on my face, because he quickly added, "Hey, don't be mad at him. I was badgering him about why you weren't bragging about any girl you're dating and it just slipped out. I think it's great that you're gay."

"Uh thanks, Jim." This had turned into an awkward conversation. I wondered where exactly it was heading.

"But I want to offer you just one piece of advice."

"What's that?" Still wondering where Jim was going with this conversation.

"You should really try to be a bit more discreet."

"What are you getting at, Jim?" Had he wired the sauna for a camera feed, or something?

Jim hung his head, and then looked back up at me. "I don't mean to embarrass you, Harry. But, after you told me that you were heading off to the sauna, I finished my workout early, thinking we could hang out and talk while your dad was finishing up his workout. I always thought of you as my son and I hadn't gotten to see you at all since you moved back home. I thought we could catch up." Oh no. It suddenly dawned on me where this conversation was heading. I wasn't sure whether or not I should be angry or ashamed.

"So I headed into the locker room and decided to join you in the sauna," Jim continued. "When I got to the sauna door, I saw you with that guy."

"Jim, I..." I started to talk, but he interrupted me.

"Listen, Harry. I'm the last person that's going to judge you. I just wanted to warn you to be careful. There are a lot of guys who belong to this gym who are up for fun with other men. But there are also just as many - if not more - who would not react well if they happened upon what I saw going on in that sauna. Just be careful. Okay, Buddy?"

"I will, Jim. And thanks for the advice." I decided to be bold yet again...something I was getting used to being over the past couple days. "Say, Jim... Is this advice from first-hand knowledge or by word of mouth?"

Jim's eyes widened in shock that I'd ask him such a question. Before he could answer, Dad came out of the gym. "Hey, you're still here, Jim!"

Jim immediately snapped out of his surprised state. "Uh, yeah. Yeah, I am. I saw Harry out here, waiting for you and thought I'd catch up with him."

"It was a great workout, Jim. I'm glad you called."

"I'm glad you both could make it," Jim said, shaking my dad's hand.

"Good to see you again, Jim." I shook his hand.

"Same here, sport. Don't let it be so long until I see you again!" Jim looked at me. I assumed he was wondering if I suspected his "extra-curricular" activities. We parted ways and Dad and I got back into his car. He turned to look at me.

"Thanks for coming along, Harry. I know it isn't what you wanted to be doing today, but I know Jim was glad to see you."

"You're right. It isn't what I hoped I'd be doing today, but I'm glad I came too." I took my left hand and rested it on his thigh. "But now, why don't we get back home. I can think of a post-workout workout that I want to try out."

"You're insatiable, Harry!"

"When it comes to you...definitely!" I massaged his thigh.

"Actually, your post-workout workout is going to have to wait until later."

"Awwwww..." I said in semi-mock disappointment. "Why?"

"I've made plans for us this evening. We're going home and I want you to change into some nicer clothes."

"What's going on, Dad?"

"I'm taking you to dinner at The Fountain Rock." The Fountain Rock was the only really nice, fancy restaurant in our town. My parents had gone there for many of their anniversary dinners over the years.

"Really, Dad?" I turned to look at him again. "Dad?"

"Yeah, bud?"

I dared not ask this question, but I needed to know before my excitement carried me away. "Is this a...date?"

He looked at me and didn't say anything for the longest time. Finally, he smiled and said, "Yes. Yes it is!"

All of the sudden, everything I'd been feeling over the past couple days welled up inside me and I couldn't help but smile the biggest smile. This felt like it was going to be a very special night. Still, something in the back of my mind was tugging at me. It was the specter of my feelings for my dad and the worry that he might not feel the same way...that once Mom got back from Seattle, things wouldn't be the same for us. I was determined to enjoy this night. But I couldn't shake the fact that I still needed to have a serious conversation with Dad and I had to be prepared to accept the fact that I might not like what he would say.

12