Romantic Evening for Two Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Son, I can handle it on my back. I know you'll be gentle with me."

"Yeah. At least until you're used to the sensation. After that, I'm gonna fuck you like a man!" I must've had a devilish grin on my face, because Dad smirked at me and then pulled me to him for a quick make out session. Soon enough, Dad was lying on his back on the bed with his legs over my shoulders. I spent a few minutes, rubbing my cock head around and across his asshole.

Dad was groaning. "Son, you're driving me crazy! Please put it in!" Who was I to turn down an order from my father? I lined my cock up with his asshole and began to slowly slide the head in. Below me, I saw Dad tense and draw in deep breaths of air. I kept pushing, but going very slow. The minute he asked me to stop, I'd be ready.

I was about halfway in when I saw Dad wince. "Are you okay? Do you want me to stop and pull out?"

"No way, Baby. It hurts, but it's nothing I can't handle. It feels good too. It feels good being connected with you like this." We looked each other in the eye. I dare not lean down and kiss him without being all the way in yet. Instead, I reached down rubbed my hand across his chest lovingly. After a few moments, I went back to work, continuing to slowly slide my cock into his ass. After asking Dad if he wanted me to stop a couple more times because of the look of pain on his face, I was all the way in. His ass felt so warm and tight. Damn, it was taking all of my restraint to not start pumping in and out of him.

After a few minutes of him getting used to the feeling of me inside him, I asked, "How does it feel, stud?"

"Oh Harry, Baby... It feels so good. The pain's mostly gone. No wonder you like me fucking you. This is wonderful!"

Now, it was my turn to tease him. "Naw! I just like getting fucked by you because it's you! Do you think you're ready to start or do you need a little longer?"

"I'm ready, Son. Fuck me!" With that, I began slowly drawing out of his ass until I was almost all the way out and then pushing back in, picking up the pace with each stroke. From the expressions on Dad's face, I could tell that he really was enjoying it. Unlike women, men can't fake it. It's just not in our DNA.

As I was fucking him, I reached down and began stroking his hard cock. Dad's ass was so tight, I knew I wasn't going to last very long. The way Dad was moaning and thrashing around on the bed, I didn't want the experience to end for him so soon, but I couldn't control myself. I was pistoning my hips back and forth, pushing my cock in and out of him, making us both feel sensations we hadn't felt before. Finally, I had reached the point of no return. With a loud moan and one last push, I drove my cock all the way into his ass, my cum shooting out of my cock into the condom in his ass. "Oh, Son! Oh fuck, Harry! Oh...OH FUCK!" With that, cum poured out of Dad's cock and shot onto his chest and all over my hand that had been stroking him. I brought my hand up to lick some of his cum off of my hand. After just a few licks, Dad grabbed my wrist and brought my hand to his own mouth, licking his cum off of my hand. When he was done, I leaned forward and laid on top of his body, my shrinking cock still inside him. I brought my mouth to his and our tongues wrestled against each other for several minutes, Dad's hands roaming all over my back and cupping my ass until I stopped him.

"So, stud. How was your first time getting fucked?"

He got the biggest smile on his face. "Fucking fantastic...literally!" We both laughed. "You and I are going to have to do that more often!"

"You got it, stud!" We began kissing again. God, I loved this man. I didn't want to fight it anymore. If my mom wouldn't give him a divorce, I was prepared to drive back here from the city and fight for him. I wanted him in my bed every night and wanted us to wake up in each other's arms. He needed to be with someone who appreciated how hot, sexy, and sensual of a man he was. Obviously, that person was no longer my mother. We must've spent several more minutes making out until we got a hold of our senses and decided to get some sleep.

The next day, I woke up alone in my parents' bed. Last night obviously hadn't been a dream, otherwise I'd be in my own bed. But I did wonder where Dad had gone. I didn't have to wonder too much longer. Dad walked into the bedroom wearing a robe and carrying a tray of food.

"Oh good! You're awake!"

"Yeah. Just a couple minutes ago. I can't think of anything better to wake up to than my man bringing me breakfast in bed. Well, I can't think of ALMOST anything better."

"That'll come later. For now, let's eat!" He started to sit down on the bed when I stopped him.

"Uh uh, stud. There's a dress code on this bed. Off with the robe!" Dad stood up and slowly pulled on the drawstrings tying the robe together. Once the robe fell open, Dad sensually slid it off of his shoulders until it lay crumpled on the floor. He crawled onto the bed and lay next to me. We began eating the food.

"Since you have to leave for the city tomorrow, what do you want to do today,

Harry?" I gave him the 'that's a stupid question' look, which made him chuckle. "I mean, if you want to go and visit some friends before you have to leave tomorrow, I won't be upset."

"Dad, there's nowhere I'd rather be today than right here. In fact, I think we should spend the rest of the day in bed together."

Dad started to climb out of bed. "I don't know. There are errands I need to run and things I need to take care of." I grabbed his arm and pulled him back onto the bed.

"All of that is going to have to wait until after I'm gone. Until tomorrow, I'm not letting you out of this bed!"

Dad looked at me and smirked. "Mmmm... Yes SIR!" And so, that's exactly what we did. We spent the rest of the day in bed like a couple of newlyweds on their honeymoon. Oh, we tried to do other things than have sex. We tried to watch some inane romantic comedy on the DVD player. But, like any couple in love does during a movie, we spent most of the time making out and fondling each other. We had lunch and dinner in bed. Of course, both of these activities led to sex, since we'd 'accidentally on purpose' spill food onto each other's body. The only way to clean it off was to lick it off, of course. It was the best day. I know I must've been smiling the whole time...that is, when I wasn't moaning in ecstasy. It was late in the evening when our day of fun in bed was finally over. We had each fucked each other once. Dad had sucked me off once and I had blown him twice. Drained of all energy, he spooned me and wrapped his arm around me as we both drifted off to sleep.

The next day, the day had finally come. I had to leave for the city to get settled in at my new condo before starting work on Monday. Mom was due back from Seattle in a couple days. I knew that the next several days - or weeks, perhaps months - wouldn't be easy for anyone in my family. After our talk two nights ago, I knew Dad had a lot of important life decisions facing him, none of them easy. If I had to wager what he'd do... Well, I wouldn't. Assuming what Dad felt or would do had gotten me into more than one mentally exhausting emotional war-zone in the past several days. I wasn't about to put myself in another one. For now, I was content to lie next to Dad in my parents' bed. He was spooning me and his right arm was draped over me. I could feel his morning wood pressing against my thigh. He must already be awake, because the next thing I knew, he leaned over and began kissing my earlobe softly, working his way down to the side of my neck. I turned over on the bed so that I was on my back and dad was lying next to me, still on his side.

"Mmmm... That's the way I wanna wake up every morning for the rest of my life."

Dad just smiled at me. "Good morning, Baby." He leaned down and kissed me. "How'd you sleep?"

"Lying here next to you all night? Perfectly!" I reached up and rubbed the side of his face lightly. He smiled at me and brushed my brown hair off of my forehead. "With my man next to me, I could get a good night's sleep EVERY night, or not!" I smirked at him, then reached under the covers and gripped his erect cock, giving it a few playful strokes. Dad chuckled at my display of confidence, but then turned serious.

"Harry, you know..."

I interrupted him. "I know what you're going to say. You have to sit down with Mom and talk with her before you make any final decisions."

"It's like I told you the other night. I owe her that much, Son. We've been married for over 30 years. We've been so distant from each other for so long, I can't imagine her wanting to continue on as we have been for the past few years. But I have to give her a say in what happens to our marriage."

"I know, Dad. And you know how much I love Mom...how much I love you both.

You're my parents. I don't want to see either of you hurting. But I'd be lying if I said I hope the two of you work things out. What we've discovered in each other these past several days is something wonderful, something that I never thought would happen. I want to continue to see where this goes." Dad leaned down and kissed me on the mouth quickly.

"I do too, Son." Dad turned away from me and rolled out of bed. As he stood and stretched, I admired his muscled body and his still-hard cock jutting out and upward above his balls. "We'd better get the day started. I want to fix breakfast. And then we've got company coming over."

I rolled over on my side to face him as he walked to the bedroom door. "Who?"

Dad winked at me and then grinned. "I'll tell you later." I got out of bed and walked to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning up to kiss him.

"Why don't we jump in the shower and get a little dirty before this mysterious company gets here, Dad? I mean, you can't expect me to have you wagging THIS in front me and not be distracted." Dad gave me a sexy, playful grimace as I stroked his cock with one hand and massaged his balls with the other.

"Oh fuck, Son. You don't know how much I want to spend the next half an hour in the shower with you. But we really need to get going. We still need to load all of your things into your car. I want you on the road early. I don't want you on the road after dark."

"Someone's being a little overprotective! I'm nearly 32 years old, Dad. I've been driving half my life!"

"Sorry, Son. No matter how old you get, you're always going to be my son and I'm always going to watch out for you. And now I have an extra special reason to want you safe." He leaned down and kissed me again. I reached up and rubbed my hands across his hairy pecs.

"It's okay. I like it when you're protective of me." Both of our cocks were now throbbing hard between us. "Are you sure we don't have some time before company gets here?"

Dad groaned and rolled his eyes. "Oh hell! You've got me so fuckin' horny,

Harry. We'll MAKE time!" Our lips met each other and crashed together in a fit of passion. As our tongues were wrestling against each other, my hands rubbed Dad's back. His cupped my ass, one of his fingers teasing my hole. It was then that fate intervened. The doorbell rang. Dad started to pull away from me, but I kept my hands interlocked around his waist.

"Uh uh, stud. Whoever that is at the door is early. They can wait!"

Dad looked at his watch. "No, they're right on time. We got up late."

"Fine, but whoever this is owes me a hot fuck with my man," I said as I threw on my clothes. I was dressed before Dad and made my way out into the hallway to go downstairs and answer the door.

"Harry, wait...!" Dad called out to me, but it was too late to stop me. By the time I heard him calling out to me, I was halfway down the stairs. It occurred to me that I still didn't know who our mystery guest was. No matter. I was about to find out. I opened the door and immediately realized why Dad wanted to wait and tell me who it was.

"Hi there, Harry," Jim said, standing on the front porch. I was dumbstruck to see Dad's best friend and newfound lover standing in front of me. Jim must've realized I was in shock. "I guess your Dad didn't tell you that he invited me over to have breakfast with the two of you this morning, huh? At that point, Dad reached the front door.

"Jim! Glad you could make it, buddy!" He and Jim shook hands and then Jim walked in past me. It was then that I began to regain my composure.

"Jim, hi. I'm sorry about just now. You caught me off guard."

Dad piped up, "I thought we could all get some things out in the open today during breakfast. But maybe this wasn't such a good idea."

"No, Dad. It's fine. I'm okay." Even though the words were coming out of my mouth, I wasn't sure that I really WAS okay.

"Tim, could Harry and I have some time to talk alone?"

"Sure," Dad replied. "I need to start breakfast anyway. We were, uh, kinda busy before you got here." Dad winked at Jim and they both grinned at each other. I guess no matter your age, there's that piece of high school in all of us that wants to brag when we've just 'gotten lucky.' It was kind of cute, actually. Dad touched his hand to my shoulder, looked at me and smiled that killer smile of his. Then, he left the two of us and made his way to the kitchen.

"Let's sit down." I led the way to the living room and sat on the sofa. I expected Jim to sit in one of the easy chairs, but instead he plopped down next to me. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

"I think you already know," Jim said.

"Yeah, I do. But this is a little bit awkward for me."

Jim looked me in the eye and smiled. "God, you and your Dad are so much alike. This feels like déjà vu from the other day."

I couldn't stop the next words from coming out of my mouth. "Really? Then, if Dad and I are so much alike, does that mean I'm going to get to take you up to my parents' bed and fuck you like crazy?" Jim didn't quite know what to say, but I saw on his face that he was trying his best to hold back anger. I knew I had stepped over the line. "Jim, I'm sorry. It wasn't fair of me to say that to you."

"I understand why you said it, Harry. I know how hurt you must've been to walk into this house and see your father and I having sex."

"I don't think you do know how I feel, Jim. You couldn't possibly."

Jim looked at me. "Oh, I know what it means to be jealous. Thirty-three years ago, I fell hard for a wonderful man. Only, I couldn't tell him how I felt about him because he was straight. Then, I had to watch him date and fall in love with a woman. Every day, I had to listen to him tell me how wonderful she was. How he couldn't imagine his life without her in it. And, because he thought I was straight, I had to listen to conversations about them being intimate with each other. THEN, I had to endure the two of them getting married. You know the part of the wedding ceremony where the minister asks if anyone has a reason why the bride and groom shouldn't get married? It took every fiber of restraint within me to not stand up and say that the wedding shouldn't take place because I was in love with the groom. Every day, I had to live with the fact that I couldn't have the man I had fallen in love with. As time went on, it got easier to deal with, but the feelings of jealousy over what I could never have never completely went away. So believe me, I know all about being jealous."

Listening to Jim talk, it suddenly hit me. Their night together wasn't about Jim seducing my father. It was about the culmination of something Jim had wanted for over thirty years. "You're talking about my dad, aren't you?"

"Yes, Harry. I am. I was...no...I AM in love with your father. I have been for more than half of my life."

"There's something I can relate to," I muttered under my breath.

"What's that?"

"I was saying that it must've been hard for you to watch him with my mom all of these years," I lied.

"It certainly wasn't easy."

"Then why did you stick around? You and Audrey could've easily stopped spending time with my mom and dad socially."

"Because, I cared about your father too much to do that. I knew that he valued my friendship and I didn't want to hurt him by dropping out of his life completely. And, once I began spending time with your mother, I realized that Tim was right. She really WAS a wonderful woman. I saw how happy they were together. Then you were born. I knew my fantasies of a life with Tim would never be a reality. That's when I started to give myself permission to move on instead of continuing to hold a torch for him. And then I met Audrey."

"Dad told me everything, Jim, about the reality of your marriage to Audrey."

"Yes. He told me you knew. Well, when I finally got the courage to tell your dad that I'm gay, it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. It didn't feel good to keep something like that from my oldest friend. Then, when the sexual tension between us started to react, my fantasy finally was coming true."

"I know exactly what you mean."

Jim put his hand on my shoulder. "I know you do. Harry, you should've seen the look on your father's face when he saw your overnight bag in the hallway and realized that you'd seen us having sex. It was as if someone had punched him in the stomach over and over again. It was only after he told me about the two of you that I realized what that look on his face meant. I know it isn't my place to say this. And I'm aware that you and your dad have already talked all of this out. But I just wanted to say to you... Your father loves you. I'm not talking about him loving you as his son. I mean, he loves you as a lover. It absolutely killed him to know how badly he'd hurt you. And it hurt me to know that I'd been a part of it."

"Jim, it means a lot for you to say all of this to me. Especially now that I know how you feel about my dad."

Jim squeezed my shoulder. "Harry, when I saw the look in your father's eyes as he was talking about you the other night, I knew I didn't stand a chance with him. I don't know what the future holds for he and your mother or the two of you. But I do know that Tim Morris and I won't ever be more than good friends."

"I don't know what to say, Jim. I'm not sure I could be as gracious as you if our positions were reversed." I truly was feeling a little knocked off-balance. The other night, Rick had told me to go home to my dad even though I knew he wanted me for himself. Now, Jim was stepping aside, despite his deep feelings for my father. People are usually more selfish than this...at least, in my experience. No one makes this kind of self-sacrifice except in the movies and on TV. Yet, here I was in the middle of another "Movie of the Week" moment in just the span of a few days. I half expected Lindsay Wagner or Markie Post to appear out of thin air and start wailing away about their kidnapped son or unfaithful husband.

"To tell you the truth, Harry. I didn't think I could be this gracious either. After the other night, I told myself that I would come clean with your father about how I've felt about him all of these years. I didn't have any intention of saying any of this to you today. But seeing the two of you together this morning...seeing how happy you make your dad... I haven't seen him this happy in many years. And I see a glow about you that was never there in all the years I watched you grow up. I can't try to come between the two of you. And truthfully, I don't think I even could." In that moment, I was overcome with emotion. Because he and my dad were best friends, I had often looked up to Jim as a second father. Today, he was showing me that he was worthy of my respect.

"Thank you, Jim. I never told you this, but I've always thought of you as a second father. Thanks for being good to me. I love you, bud."

Jim smiled at me. "I love you too...Son." When I didn't respond right away, I saw the expression on Jim's face change. I could see that he was thinking he had crossed a line by calling me 'son.' To quickly put a stop to that, I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. Our lips parted and our tongues touched lightly before I pulled back. My eyes drifted from Jim's face to see Dad standing behind us with a huge smirk on his face.