Romping on Winter Break - Day 07

Story Info
The week winds down, and the gang.
5.7k words
4.76
10.6k
14

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is Part 7 of Romping on Winter Break. As usual, if you are enjoying the series, please comment or send me a message. Enjoy.

MaiaEmpire

***

Day 7

I took a deep breath through my nose as I woke up on my back and stretched. Brooke had stayed cuddled against me with her head resting on my shoulder all night. Last evening's activities flashed through my head as I looked down at her sleeping face and recalled banging the hell out of her with my fake dick.

I glanced to the other side of me, and I looked at Ryan's smooth body spread out, with his cock to his side as he snored lightly. I licked my lips. I had definitely enjoyed fucking Brooke like a guy last night, but at that moment I just wanted to be Ryan's girl and curl up against him like Brooke was to curled up to me.

I carefully pulled my arm out from under Brooke, who groaned a bit and turned towards Mark, who was sleeping past her. She switched over to holding him, and immediately went still. Fully dislodged, I turned and sidled up to Ryan. I put my head on his left shoulder, hugged him close, and rested my leg on his thigh. I just wanted to be held by my perfect boy and feel him against me.

He moved his hand around me, and sleepily caressed my back as I did the same to his tight stomach. He smelled so sweaty and manly, and I drank him in as he embraced me. I laid there for quite a long time, not wanting to get up out of this bed to face our final day of our break.

Eventually, Ryan yawned and opened his eyes, looking down at me. I gazed back at him, feeling his chest and nipples, practically worshiping him. He slid his hand up and down my side, and I slid up to his face and kissed him long and softly. His hands went to my hair, and then to my back as he pulled me on top of him.

My breasts pressed against his smooth chest as our kiss deepened. He hugged me close, sliding his hands deliciously to my butt cheeks as he firmly grasped them. He lifted me slightly, and aimed his now throbbing cock into my pussy. He never moved his hands from my ass. I began breathing heavily into his mouth as he made slow fucking motions inside of me. His fingers crept their way into my butt crack, and I felt a finger slip into my asshole.

As Ryan invaded my fuck holes, Brooke was in a similar positon with Mark on the other side of the bed. She was already mounting him, her mouth kissing his neck as he thrust up into her. The two of them were also taking it slow and easy, basking in each other's body and enjoying themselves immensely.

We made love to our boys for nearly a half hour, but soon our fucking motions started speeding up as we broke our kisses and focused on thrusting. Both Brooke and I were fully upright, riding Mark and Ryan for all they were worth. We grinned at each other as we bounced on our respective boyfriends' cocks. We started getting wild, when Ryan commanded with two words.

"Girls, switch!"

Without question, I raised off of Ryan while Brooke raised off Mark. We scampered past each other, and straddled their hips. Quickly, Brooke lowered her pussy onto Ryan as I descended on Mark. When I hit bottom, I made small circles with my hips against Mark, eliciting a moan from him. I steadied myself with my hands on his chest, and started to pound up and down on Mark's cock while Brooke fucked herself on Ryan's.

After a few minutes, Ryan ordered us to switch again, to which Brooke and I immediately complied. I took Ryan's thick cock easily and didn't miss a beat as I resumed fucking him. Ryan had us switch a couple more times, until finally he and Mark were about to climax. Ryan flipped me on my back, his dick never leaving my pussy, and thrust into me until he burst inside of me. I could feel his cock pulse and his cum coat my walls, as I experienced my fourth or fifth orgasm of the morning.

Soon, Mark had finished off inside of Brooke, who pulled off of him and collapsed right next to me. As her head hit the pillow, her eyes immediately met mine and we pulled each other into a kiss. The cum was leaking from both of our pussies, and I slithered on top of her into a 69 position so that we could clean each other up. Once we finished, I took a hold of Mark's cock to lick Brooke's cum as Brooke did the same to Ryan.

Ryan pulled me to his lips when I was finished cleaning up Mark's cock, and his tongue probed mine searching for any remaining. There wasn't really any left, but I'm sure he could taste Mark and Brooke from my mouth. We kissed for a few minutes, lifting off to smile at each other before going back for more. Mark stood up and walked into the bathroom to piss as Brooke lay on her back watching Ryan and me. She rubbed herself as we made out.

"Alright, babe," said Ryan to me, "I think I wanna make something special to grill up for this afternoon. Use up the last of the chicken and veggies. What do you think?"

"I'm sure whatever you put together will be awesome. I think I need a few more minutes in bed. How about you, Brooke?"

I saw Brooke's bum twitch a bit. "Yeah, I could use a little more time before I head downstairs," she said with a slight grimace.

"No problem, ladies." Ryan stood up, and pounded on the bathroom door. "Mark! Finish up in there and help me down in the kitchen."

"Alright, alright," said Mark from behind the door. I heard the toilet flush, and he stepped back into the bedroom, his flaccid dick swaying. Ryan slapped his ass, and the two of them bolted downstairs, leaving Brooke and me on the bed. Brooke groaned in pain as soon as they left, and grabbed her butt cheek.

"Are you okay, Brooke?"

"Yeah," she winced, "I didn't want to say anything with the boys in the room, but my ass is pretty sore from last night."

"Oh no, did you over do it?" I reached over and stroked her hip.

"Well, I was triple-fucked, and that strap-on of yours is a beast. And so were you!"

I giggled at that. "Me? A beast? I seem to remember you slapping my face a few times!"

"Well, you fucked my ass pretty hard, so I guess we're even!" she laughed, and immediately winced and grabbed her butt cheek.

"Oh, c'mere sweetie." I sidled up to her and wrapped my arms around her as we lay on our sides facing each other. I stroked her back and held her naked body against my own, as Brooke buried her face against my neck. We lay there for a while, neither of us moving. Eventually Brooke let out a breath, rolled on her back, and sat up.

"I think I can stand up now. Let's go clean ourselves up a bit before we join the boys."

I nodded, and rolled off the bed to my feet. I went around the bed to help Brooke to her feet, and with her arm in mine I led her to the bathroom. I helped her sit on the toilet, and was about to give her some privacy, when she immediately started tinkling.

I jerked my thumb at the door. "Ah, I can go..."

She looked up at me nonchalantly. "Considering everything we've been doing to each other this whole week, I really don't care if you watch me piss."

"Well, if you don't care, I don't care."

Brooke continued to sit on the toilet with her knees together, as she continued to do her business. "I think I still have some cum deep in my pussy. Hopefully I can work it out."

"Too much information. Well, just flex and push it out. I'll probably need to do the same, but for now I think I'll wash off Miss Pink."

I ducked into the bedroom, retrieved the strap-on, and went to the bathroom sink. I turned on the faucet, and fiddled with the loops to release the dildo from the harness. As I let the sink fill up, Brooke without any warning, let out a wet fart from on the toilet seat. I dropped the dildo into the water in surprise and gasped.

"Oh my god Brooke, you are so gross!" I laughed.

"Well, I am so sorry, but as we went over, my ass was royally fucked last night! There's still a bit of air back there and -"

She was cut off by another wet fart, this one longer and flappier. I slapped my forehead, and we both started howling with laughter. I wiped tears from my eyes, as Brooke bent forward and covered her face with both hands, half in embarrassment, half unable to contain her giggles.

"Okay...I am 99% sure that was the last fart I had in me."

"I certainly hope so! Geezus. Now would you please finish up? I have to wash this dildo, and that's weird enough without being in the room while you pee!"

"Oh, don't be such a prude. Your fingers have been all up in there for days!"

I sighed as I soaped up the rubber cock and Brooke daintily sat on the toilet seat finishing up. As I set the dildo into the water to soak, Brooke wiped her privates and stood up. Her musical release must have made pain in her backside recede because she stood up easily.

"All yours, Beth." said Brooke, as she got down on her knees and dug into the cabinet below the bathroom counter.

Brooke obviously wasn't shy about using the toilet with a spectator, and I guess she expected me to feel the same way. I tentatively sat on the seat facing Brooke whose butt was sticking out of the lower cabinet as she dug around. It felt weird sitting on the toilet having Brooke in the room, despite how intimate we've been this week, but she wasn't paying any mind. I took a breath, relaxed a little, and started to relieve myself. Brooke stood with a package of baby wipes, and leaning against the counter she reached back to her butt crack in a very undignified way.

"Gee, that's a lovely sight!" I joked, as Brooke was twisted around wiping her bum.

"Says the girl peeing!"

I sat up straight, legs locked together, with hands in my lap. "Excuse me, I am a prim and proper lady!" The porcelain was still splishing and splashing as I lifted my chin haughtily. "Now be quiet while I push this cum out of my pussy."

Once I was finished, I flushed and grabbed a baby wipe of my own. It was my turn to awkwardly scrub my bum. Once both of our nether regions were fresh, we decided to shower together to wash the rest of our bodies. We actually behaved in the shower, and helped each other wash our hair and hard-to-reach bits. Brooke's eyes fell to my light bush, and she felt it with her fingertips. Neither of us had much body hair, and our pubic hair was sparse.

"Do you want to shave each other's pussies? I'm sure the boys will like it." suggested Brooke.

"Heh, sounds kinky. I'll do yours first."

Brooke sat on the shower seat with her legs spread out. I grabbed the foam and sprayed it over her small bush, and picked up a pink razor hanging from the showerhead. I got to my knees and started running the razor across her groin. It was a hell of a lot easier shaving down there when someone is helping you! It didn't take long, and once she was completely smooth, we switched and Brooke did the same for me. The entire time we just chatted as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

I stood once Brooke finished, and ran my hand over my smooth snatch. Brooke was doing the same.

"Oh my god, this feels so sexy, Beth!"

"We probably should have done it earlier this week, since we've been going down on each other like rabbits." My hand still slid over my bare mound.

"Hm...I wonder..." said Brooke grinning at me. Before I could respond, Brooke got to her knees and buried her face in my pussy. I closed my eyes, my head tilting back, as Brooke's tongue danced on my pussy lips. Her nose and upper lip melted against my smooth vulva, and I started sighing. I rubbed my hand through her hair as she ate me out.

A quick climax later, Brooke stood up and I immediately got to my knees and devoured her pussy. I have to admit, it was ten times better licking a shaved pussy, and I loved how it felt against my cheek as I licked her to orgasm. She pulled me up to her mouth and kissed me hard. As we kissed, our newly smoothened groins grinded against each others' hip bones. It felt heavenly.

"Well, live and learn. Who would have known that shaved pussies just work better?" I joked.

"Uh, experienced lesbians for one. Goes to show we have a lot to learn!" Brooke looked into my eyes and stroked my hair over my ear. "I'm so gay for you, Beth."

"I'm gay for you, more!" I kissed her one more time before we exited the shower.

We dried off, and held hands as we sauntered downstairs and into the kitchen. I half-expected one of the boys to be balls deep in the other when we entered, but to my surprise Ryan was cutting veggies in his apron while Mark sat across the room finishing a joint.

"Wow, boys, I admire your restraint! You're not sucking each other off down here?"

Ryan looked up at us, and then over to Mark. "Damn, buddy, I knew we forgot something!"

"Hey, don't look at me," replied Mark, "I was hard and ready but you just had to start slicing your damn peppers!"

"These skewers are gonna fucking rock! Blowjobs can wait when it comes to culinary art of this quality!"

"Well babe," said Brooke to Mark, "give me a puff of that joint and I'll take care of that dick."

Brooke went to sit next to Mark, who passed his joint to her. I could see his cock start to twitch as she took a hit. I stood next to Ryan at the counter to peck him on the cheek and see what he was busying himself with. He was slicing a pile of green, yellow, and red peppers, next to a bowl filled with a dark marinade, and some uncooked steak bits. I could smell the garlic, and I licked my lips.

"That smells so good, Ryan. You're a wizard in there!"

"Aw, thanks, babe!" he said as he set down the knife and wiped his hands on his apron. He turned and gave me a soft kiss. As he pulled away, he glanced down at my naked groin, then back in my eyes. "Damn, Beth, did you shave your pussy?"

I leaned against the counter and spread my legs giving him a better view. "Actually, Brooke did. You like?"

He felt my bare mound with his fingers, going up and down my slit a few times. "You didn't have much to begin with, but you can definitely feel the difference!"

Just having my wonderful boy stroke me was enough to get me wet, and I was ready for him to throw me on the counter and let him have his way with me. But suddenly, he patted my pussy a couple of times and turned away.

"Alright, Beth, no more distracting me with your hot bod! There is food to make! Out of my kitchen!"

I stuck my tongue out at him as he shooed me out. I decided to join Mark and Brooke, who was now on her knees in front of her boy and licking his cock awake. I took a hit of the joint on the table.

"Mind having a second mouth on your cock, Mark? Ryan's no fun." I pouted.

"By all means, Beth! Plenty for both of you!"

I got on my knees next to Brooke, who was working her tongue around his cockhead. I started sucking on his balls, going from one to the other, as I kissed his inner thighs and licked his sweat. He smelled so musky and yummy. Brooke and I took turns sucking his dick, and at one point we had his cock between our mouths as we slobbered all over it. Mark gripped both of us by the hair the whole time as we worked his dick.

"Fuck girls, I'm getting close," said Mark as Brooke bobbed up and down on his dick. "Open your mouths and stick out your tongues."

Brooke and I were both knelt on our hands and knees in front of him, our heads against each other, our mouths wide, and tongues out. We were both gazing up at his face as he jacked off.

"Here it comes, ladies!" grunted Mark, who immediately started spraying cum on our eager faces. Mark had worked up quite a load, and it hit our foreheads, our cheeks, and our tongues.

"Augh, dammit! It got in my fucking eye!" said Brooke, who cringed and started rubbing her eye as the cum dripped from her forehead.

Mark finished cumming on my face, and I felt its warmness and stickiness all over my face, and I took his dick into my mouth to swallow whatever was left. I pulled off of his deflating dick, feeling the cum dribble down my cheeks.

I called out, "Oh Ryan, dear! Do you want to lick my face clean of Mark's jizz?"

Ryan was in deep concentration, stabbing beef and veggies onto wooden sticks. "Sorry, babe. Busy. Get Brooke to do it," he responded bluntly.

"Wow, you are so no fun!" I retorted.

"I am an artist," replied Ryan, simply.

"Well, more for me," chimed Brooke who immediately took my head in her hands and began licking all over my face. I returned the favor, madly working my tongue all over her while Mark watched and stroked his softening dick.

Once we were licked clean, Brooke sat on Mark's lap while I took another seat at the table. We lit up again, chatting and teasing Ryan's lack of playfulness. Naturally he paid us no mind as the pile of skewers piled even higher. We had a nice buzz going, and decided to do a little skinny-dipping while Ryan finished in the kitchen. Mark, Brooke, and I splashed around in the pool, taking every opportunity to pinch or molest each other. At one point Brooke swam up to Mark and nibbled on his ear, as I took his other. We both latched on to him with our arms and legs as he gripped both of our butts.

"Hell yeah, gotta love having two naked chicks hanging off me!"

Ryan soon hauled his tray of skewers to the grill, so I dislodged from Mark and swam to the end of the pool. Brooke and Mark continued playing with each other as I set my chin on my hands at the edge of the pool to watch Ryan work. He was so fastidious as he started roasting and turning the skewers. I loved seeing him so focused, almost as much as I loved staring at his cute butt poking out the back of his apron.

I kept watching my lovely boy set the meat to cook, and he went back and forth from the kitchen to the table bringing bowls and plates. There was a pasta salad he whipped up, along with a veggie and dip platter, some baked chips, and some rolls. He even set out a few bottles of booze he had found. The smell of the grill soon filled the pool area.

"Alrighty guys, come and get it!" announced Ryan.

I pulled myself out of the pool, the water cascading down my naked body. I grabbed a towel to dry myself and joined Ryan. I pecked his cheek and tossed the towel aside as Ryan hung up his apron. He sat near the grill to monitor the skewers, and I sat next to him, hanging off his arm. Brooke and Mark eventually pulled themselves apart and came to the table, with Brooke digging into the food and Mark offering to mix up some rum and cokes.

As we snacked and joked, Ryan pulled the skewers from the grill. They smelled incredible, and were gorgeous! Thick juicy steak bits with peppers and onions, and the most incredible sauce (spicy, but not too much) to go with it. Mark took the first bite.

"Dude, this is fucking good. Totally worth the wait!"

"Ah, so you like my meat in your mouth, my dear Michael?" Ryan laughed.

"Fuck, you know it, man! You have definitely earned a blowjob from me!"

"Excuse me," I interjected, "you're gonna have to fight me for Ryan's dick!"

"This is so good, I may also have to fight both of you to suck off Ryan," added Brooke, her mouth full of food and the sauce leaking to her chin.

"Trust me, ladies and gentleman. More than enough of my meat to go around! Now eat!" commanded Ryan. We happily obeyed.

The food didn't last long, and soon it was just the four of us with our drinks. We moved to the pool mats and lounged, me curled up with Ryan and Brooke resting her head on Mark's lap. The sun was setting, and the alcohol and pot left us with a pleasant buzz. Ryan sat up and raised his glass.

"Guys, I just want to let you know, this week has been amazing. Best week of my fucking life."

"Totally!" I exclaimed.

"Hear, hear," added Brooke.

"So yeah, thanks for coming this week," Ryan continued. "I know the holidays are coming up, but I for one am glad we got this time together. And I...aw, hell. I love you guys!"

"Ga-a-a-ay..." joked Mark.

"Excuse me, I think you mean 'bi'," I said, defending my sweet boy.

12