Ron & Trish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron was enjoying seeing what was happening to him but could not feel anything except the pressure in his prostate as Trish fingered it. After she licked and sucked him for a while she felt the inside of her mouth start to get slippery and decided it was pre cum. While she was having so much fun sucking him she forgot to keep her finger going and he started to deflate. She immediately got it going again and he filled out. After about 5 or 6 minutes of this she took her mouth off and then pulled her finger out. Ron went soft rapidly after. They talked about it and decided the Cialis worked as long as she was fingering him but if not he would not get hard so intercourse was out. Trish straightened up and kissed him hard and she could tell he was a little dejected about it. She reminded him they were not done yet, don't give up. She helped Ron down to the floor and he was able to shave her pussy and legs without any cuts. After the shaving cream was rinsed he ate her some to be sure she was nice and smooth. Ron told her the next time they were in the shower he wanted her to shave him. Deal Trish said.

They dried off and got into bed. Ron told her he had a surprise and to close her eyes. The next thing she knew there was something hard trying to get into her cunt. She looked down and Ron had a silicone penis trying to push it into her. She yelled in happiness and spread her legs and it slipped right in. He went to work on her and she started having orgasms', one right after another. She finally said uncle and he stopped but left it in. They spooned together and talked. She told him that her doctor had found a Thursday and Friday that she did not need her and she was going to have her tubal done. It was next week. Ron asked if he could take her and be with her. Trish said she hoped he would. He reached down and very slowly started moving her toy in and out of her cunt. Trish pulled his other hand over her nipple encouraging him to squeeze it. Trish started moving her hips fucking the toy.

It wasn't long before she came moaning loudly. She turned around and kissed Ron passionately telling him thank you so much. Ron said my pleasure, any time and place you need or want it. They held each other for a while then Trish said she had better get going. While she was putting a catheter in him she joked that he had given her a lot of exercise tonight so she did not miss her run. She thanked him for a great dinner and desert and headed out. Ron just lay there not believing what had happened in the last few days. He decided he had a big question for her the next time they were together.

Trish was busy the next day with a marathon and Ron changed his own catheter. They got together on Sunday and cooked some hotdogs. Trish said only one more catheter then you are done. He reminded her he had an appointment with her doctor on Tuesday. While Trish had the catheter out, she slipped the cock ring on and tried another one of the ED drugs. It did very little which was not unexpected with her. She stripped and got in bed and they just held each other tightly. Ron said he had a question for her; would she like to move in with him. Trish was speechless for a bit then said she would love to. They kissed and she moved up so he could latch on to her nipples with his mouth. She pulled Ron's atrophied thigh up between her legs and humped it getting off with all the stimulation she was getting.

When they were done they got into the shower and Trish had Ron shave all of her hair off since it would need to be done anyway for her surgery on Thursday. She then shaved his pubic area. Ron told her he was going to get a vasectomy and did she think that the doctor might be able to do it on Tuesday. His appointment was late in the day. He also asked if there was much recovery time and would he be ok by Thursday so he could help her?

Ron asked if she would like to come to his place for a couple of days after her surgery and she said that would be great. They both knew her place was not good to get around in for his wheelchair. Trish said he should have no trouble after the procedure. He should take it easy that night and Wednesday and should be fine. It was a very simple thing, a small slit was made in both the right and left side of the scrotum and the vas was exposed, two sutures were placed about an inch apart and the section removed. Her doctor did not cauterize the ends. The skin was closed with a couple of stitches and that was it. He should come home to bed and put an ice pack there. Laughing she said she would be glad to nurse him. He got the double meaning.

Monday the last of the three ED drugs was tried and even with her massaging his prostate nothing happened. Trish suggested after they both got over their operations they try the injection and Ron agreed. Trish said she had started her period and the timing was great and she would be safe then and would not have to use rubbers. She did not have to put a catheter back in but did give him a small pad to put at his cock head just in case he leaked a little. Since the catheters had not been in for a long time the bladder sphincter should not have stretched and would close off tight right away. They ate a bit and she headed home to run.

Ron got to the doctors at the appointed time. He did not know that Trish had already asked her yesterday if she would do the vasectomy today and she said no problem. Ron had an x-ray earlier in the afternoon and the doctor reviewed it with him saying it looked great and almost all of the stones were gone from his bladder. The only ones left were small specks and would pass easily. Ron looked at her and asked if they would hurt and she laughed saying he almost got her. She asked if there had been any leaking and he said none. Ron then asked if she would do a vasectomy on him. She asked the usual questions she asked of all her patients and he explained he would live in fear if he ever had a child and they got away from him and got hurt because he could not catch them. She said she understood and said she could do it now if he wanted. Ron said that would be great.

Trish got him into a treatment room and up on the table and undressed. She got his leg into the stirrup and pulled his short stump to the side and secured it so his balls were exposed good. Using special soap she washed his cock and balls for the required amount of time. She held a basin under him and said the water was cold and poured it over him. They laughed both wishing he could feel the cold water. The doctor came in and had changed to scrubs. She sat on a stool between his legs and taped his cock up to his abdomen. She then put sterile gloves on. Trish handed her a sterile drape and she put it over his cock and just his balls were exposed. She took a pair of hemostats and pinched the skin of his scrotum and got no reaction from him so she did not inject any Novocain. Trish handed her a knife and the procedure started.

They both talked to Ron to help him stay relaxed and he said he was doing fine. He asked when they were going to start and the doctor told him she was almost done with one side. He laughed and said good thing he could not feel anything for once. After she was done they kept him for a while to be sure there was no bleeding. Trish helped him get dressed and if he was ok. He said fine and would see her later and headed home. He got the ice bag and went straight to bed. Trish came in and asked how he was. She checked and there was no bleeding or swelling which was great. He thanked her and asked if she had anything to do with the doctor doing it today. She grinned and said maybe a little. He asked how she felt and she said fair since it was that time again. She fixed them a sandwich and brought it back to his bedroom.

After they ate they looked into each other's eyes for a while. Ron finally asked if she was Horney and she slowly nodded her head yes giving him a smirk. Ron said then come here and nurse me. Trish laughed, stood and stripped. She snuggled up to him and they kissed. She soon moved up so he could suck her nipples and she came right away. On her way down he put his hand between her legs and felt her wet, sticky slit. He found the string coming out of her cunt and gently pulled on it. Trish said oh, that feels great. He played with her clit then fingered her getting in alongside her tampon and then again started pulling and relaxing on the tampon. Quickly she started thrusting her hips with his rhythm. All the time he was still sucking on one then the other nipple. She soon started having one cum after another. After several she moved her hand over his and pushed it away. She could tell by the feel it had blood on it and looked down and saw that there was also blood on the towel she had put down. Ron saw her looking down and saw the blood also. Another first he said and they laughed.

Trish got up with the towel between her legs and went into the bathroom. She got rid of the tampon and got into the shower and rinsed off. She was really flowing this time. She put another tampon in and finished with her shower. She dried off and rejoined Ron in bed telling him thanks. All those cums made her feel better. Ron asked if she was going to run tonight and she said no, she did not think so. She got up and checked his balls again, which were fine, and left a cath kit by his bed for in the morning and headed home. Ron tenderly felt around each ball and felt the stitches holding the skin together. Trish had refilled the ice bag and he replaced it glad he could not feel the cold.

He slept well and when he awakened he put the head of the bed up and cathed himself. He laughed at how full he was and glad he had not made a mess in the bed. Trish called a little later asking how he was. He said fine and no pain yet. She asked about any swelling and he told her he did not see any and the skin was lose and not tight. He told her he was going to stay in bed then get up and eat. She told him it was ok to take a shower. Ron asked her if she was going to spend the night so they could go to the hospital in the morning and she said yes.

Ron got up around noon and took a shower then ate some lunch. He was feeling ok and planed on staying up until bedtime. Trish was not supposed to eat much for dinner so he fixed them a salad and they ate on the porch. He asked if she was still bleeding and she said yes but the flow had diminished. She asked if he felt like shaving her again tonight so no one at the hospital had to do it. Ron said fine and as it got dark they went inside. They got in the shower and Ron got on the floor and between her legs. He shaved her good along with her legs and then ate her out good. She was very surprised he did it while she was having her period but as he said, she was a clean as she was ever going to be and with the tampon in no blood anywhere, why not. As Horney as she was she did not argue about another first, just enjoyed what he was doing.....several times.

They cuddled for a while with Trish playing with his cock and balls very gently. Ron did not even know she was. At 10 she got up and took 2 pills she had been given with a half glass of water then came back and cathed Ron. They turned out the lights and Trish said she would be glad when the surgery was over. She was looking forward to getting Ron hard and fucking him good. He told her he was also and they went to sleep.

They got up early the next morning; Trish took a shower using the special soap they had given her to wash her abdomen and got dressed and headed to the hospital. She was scheduled for 7 am. Trish knew the nurse that took her into the prep room and she asked is that her boyfriend? Trish said yes and the nurse winked and said very sexy in his wheelchair. Trish laughed and said you bet. Ron had to wait until they got her ready then he was taken into the prep room with her. It was not long until she was taken to the OR then to the recovery room and back to where she started. Ron was waiting for her and she said she was ok, just still groggy. She slept some more then about noon Ron was allowed to take her home. She hurt a little as she walked to his apartment but not that bad that she took any pain meds.

She went to bed and Ron left her alone, just peaking in the bedroom door every so often. He finally heard her up going to the bathroom and she came into the living room needing something to drink. He fixed her some ice water and she sat for a while talking about what she might like to have for dinner. She decided and said she was going to take a shower while Ron fixed them something to eat. She returned in just a t-shirt and Ron asked her where the holes were. She pulled it up and showed him the 3 band-aids where the scope and surgical tools were inserted. She said the doctor had told her that the die they use to check and be sure everything is sealed also has a side effect of killing any eggs that might be present so she was now sterile.

She knew that his doctor had told Ron that since he could not ejaculate he could not flush the sperm out of his system so he should wait about two months for them to die naturally before having unprotected sex. With his vas tied off none would be replaced and he would also stay sterile. Ron asked Trish how long she had to wait until she could have sex again and she said whenever I feel like it the doctor said, but I am sure it will be several days before I do.

Trish was feeling ok and went back to her place on Saturday and ready to go back to work on Monday. Her stitches came out on Friday and she felt like she was ready to try an orgasm to see how she felt. That night Ron got her off a couple of times and there were no problems. On Monday she asked the doctor for the Trimix injection so she could inject Ron's penis. The ED drugs were not working. The doctor got the drugs ordered and told Trish to take some syringes home from their stock. She wished her good luck and they hugged.

On Tuesday the vial of med came in from the compounding pharmacy. Trish and Ron had talked last night and they were both looking forward to tonight and giving it a try. She brought some Chinese food home along with some of her stuff she was moving from her place. They ate dinner while it was hot and cleaned up the kitchen. Both of them were like kids going to try sex for the first time and in a way they were. They headed for the shower, shaved each other and washed and got out and dried. Trish had now fallen into the routine of always helping Ron move his leg and stump, another excuse to be able to touch them. She helped him into bed and got in alongside of him. They cuddled for a while then started kissing. After a few minutes Trish asked if he was ready. He said go for it and she got stuff ready. She pulled the right amount of med into the syringe and used an alcohol wipe on the area where she was going to inject. She pulled his skin back from his head and giving him a grin said hold on this might hurt. As he was laughing she stuck the needle into his Corpora and he never felt a thing. She drew back and got no blood return and then injected the Trimix into his cock. She withdrew the needle and held her finger on the spot for a couple of minutes rubbing the area some.

By the time she took her finger off he was starting to fill out. In the next few minutes he continued to do so until he got BIG. She knew he would be. Trish had not said anything and Ron was beginning to think it was not working. His cock finally got rigid enough to stick up in the air and he saw it for the first time. He pulled himself up on his elbows and looked at what had happened and the joy on Trish's face. She even had tears running down her cheeks. She grasp it and it was much more than a hand full. At the base she could not even get her fingers around it. She stroked him several times and he said he could not feel it but it did not matter.

He pulled her up to him and after some kissing Trish told him she wanted it down her throat and turned with her cunt in his face. She took him in her mouth and started licking and sucking and soon had him sliding past her gag reflex into her throat. He was staying hard so she was not worried about it going down. Ron ate her good and soon she was leaking juice that he lapped up and his tongue on her clit soon got her off.

After a few minutes of deep throating him she turned around and straddled his chest and asked if he was ready. Sit on it was his reply and she moved back to do just that. He seemed to be leaking some precum and as slippery as they both were she had no trouble starting him into her cunt. He slipped right in and soon she was VERY full and he was only just over half in. They both looked at the same thing and she said my God it won't fit. She started moving up and down on it and gradually more and more went in. Every time he bottomed out his huge cock head hit her cervix giving her a jolt. It did not take her long and she came and as she started she saw the huge grin on Ron's face. She knew he could not feel a thing but also realized how much pleasure he was giving her. After two more cums she could not take any more and fell forward on to his chest. He was still rock hard buried into her cunt to the hilt.

He lifted her head and said was it good for you and they both laughed hard for some time. Trish finally moved off and down between his leg and stump. She took him in her mouth with him watching her do it. It went all the way down her throat and she cleaned him off good. She got her finger wet and stuck it in his ass and probed for his prostate. It felt very full and she pushed hard on it. Ron said that felt fantastic and after a few minutes of strong suction she got a mouth full of his cum. Ron said he felt a jolt as she did but no contractions were felt. She stuck her tongue out and he could see the white cum on it. She swallowed and moved up to his head and they kissed for some time. They were both laughing and crying together. Ron stayed hard and Trish watched the clock to see how long he would. Depending she might reduce the dose next time. She and the doctor did not want him to stay hard more than 3 hours.

Finally Trish could not stand it and asked Ron if she could ride him again. He said go for it while it is available. She had told him they could not use the injection more than once a week. She got on him and this time he reached up and pinched her nipples as she was fucking him. Trish also realized that she had no pain from her tubal. Since Ron had come cum flowing she was glad she could not get pregnant. Just as she came her second time on this ride Ron slowly started to get soft. She was glad and it had only lasted a little over an hour. That should not cause any damage. Again using her mouth she cleaned him up and they just cuddled together falling asleep that way.

Sometime later she awakened with Ron moving in the bed. They looked at the clock and saw it was almost 3 am. She asked what was wrong and he said he needed to get up and cath as he had not done it before they fell asleep. Trish told him to stay put and got up, got a kit and cathed him getting a lot out. They went back to sleep and finally the alarm went off and Trish got up and got ready for work. He was awake when she was ready to leave and they both still had huge grins on their faces. Ron told her thanks for the best first time he ever had and she said the same goes for me don't forget.