Room 101

Story Info
A whore receives a brutal lesson in attitude adjustment.
7k words
4.26
19.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fantasy, and is in no way intended to condone or excuse nonconsensual sex or sex trafficking. In real life the protagonist of my story should be in jail.

Think twice before you read this. It's crude, mean, nasty, misogynistic and very rapey. If that sounds like it would offend you then it probably will. But a handful of you might like it.

Don't say I didn't warn you...

I love my work.

Not many people can say that, but then not many people work for Big Bob, the gang... sorry, business man, who runs one of the largest prostitution rings in London. It may not be strictly legal, but I reckon Bob runs a fine company that provides a valuable service to thousands of satisfied customers. Bob gives the opportunity to so many average looking to downright ugly men to get fucked and sucked by some of the finest looking women in the city, and all for a very reasonable price.

Plus, so long as you don't cross him, he's a pretty good employer. The money's not bad, but what I appreciate most about the work is the fact that I greet each new girl personally. I pick them up at the airport. Girls from all over the world, South East Asia, Central America, East Europe, all lured to the Big Smoke in the promise of making some quick cash. And most of them do. I don't lie to them. Sucking cock after cock is hardly glamorous work, but it is profitable, and I like to think that in most of their cases it proves to be a sound career move, at least for a year or two.

And when I say 'greet' them, I do of course mean I'm getting to know them in all the ways you should know a whore. Bob wants to know that all his girls are up to standard, and as a discerning connoisseur of whores, I make sure they're able to give the finest service before advertising them to the larger public. I show them to their room, deck them out in some sexy new underwear and then spend a good half hour with each one to make sure they know how to give a good suck and fuck.

Most of the girls work right here in the first floor of an apartment complex in East London. Rooms 102 to 109 are currently occupied from girls from as wide ranging places as Mexico, Vietnam and Poland, and for the most part they've had satisfied customers.

For the most part.

Every now and then we get a whore who does the bare minimum of what's required of her, who just doesn't put in the work to leave a man with a smile on his face or is even rude to customers.

One complaint and they get a warning. Two complaints and it's still a warning. But three complaints and it's time for a meeting with me. This is when they get sent to my room; room 101. Normally it's the site of all the more tedious aspects of running a prostitution ring; finances, immigration, that sort of thing. But every now and then it's the base for 'whore's reeducation training'.

This is absolutely my favorite part of the job. When I first 'greet' the whores, I tend to go easy on them. Just a sweet, gentle shag. But when a girls referred to me after three customer complaints, it's time to take a firmer hand. These are whores who need an attitude adjustment fucked into them, so I no longer play nice.

In short, the first time I meet you, I fuck you. The second time, I fuck you up.

It's early evening when I get the knock on my door. I rise eagerly to answer, my cock stiffening at the thought of just what the next hour has in store. Just as I hoped, standing at the door and looking anxiously down at her feet, is Ana. This whore arrived from Romania to work with us less than a month before, and already I've received three complaints from well paying customers. 'Not enthusiastic enough'. 'Didn't smile'. 'Didn't even suck cock'.

"Ana," I greet her, the predatory smile creeping across my face, "how nice to see you!"

"Yes," she says, her eyes still on the floor.

"Come in, come in!"

She reluctantly does so, standing next to my bed and looking like she doesn't know what to do with herself. I look her up and down. Ana comes up to my shoulder, cute looking, with long jet black hair that falls down past her shoulders. She wasn't a bad shag from what I recall, if perhaps lacking a little in the enthusiasm department. But today her fine form is hidden beneath the dullest of t-shirts and track suit bottoms. Presentation is key in this business, and already she's letting the side down.

The centerpiece of my room is a double bed furnished with plush purple covers and duvet. On the far wall is a large mirror. I look at her again in the reflection, savoring her discomfort. Then I close the door, twisting the key in the lock and promptly pocketing it. From here on in Ana is enrolled in the whore reeducation program, and she won't be leaving until I'm happy with her performance.

I sit down and pat the bed next to me. "Don't be shy, Ana, come and join me."

She reluctantly does so, sitting nervously on the bed an arm's length away from me.

"Now Ana, why do you think I've asked you to join me today?"

She stares at the carpet. "The men..." She trails off.

"Yes?"

"The men, they not happy."

I move up towards her on the bed, placing an arm around her shoulder. "That's right. They are not happy. And do you know what your job is, Ana?"

She doesn't answer. I move closer, placing my hand down and fondling her soft full breast. "Your job is to make the men happy, and the first thing to do to make those men happy. Dress nicely, dress sexy. Don't you want to be sexy for the customers?" I point to her baggy t-shirt. "What's this? This isn't dressing sexy. This has got to go."

I pull her arms upwards and proceed to pull the t-shirt up over her head. Her arms are limp, not resisting but not helping me out either. I throw the t-shirt over to the other side of the bed. The bra she's wearing is plain and white. Functional but hardly sexy. That too will have to go. I reach to her back to unclip it, pulling the bra quickly away and sending it across the room after her t-shirt.

Ana's arms are now crossed over her chest. She has a nice shape, perhaps just slightly towards the tubby side, but overall she has a good body with two large tits that her crossed arms fail to completely hide from my view. I take hold of her arms, placing them down by her sides, and marvel at her smooth full breasts. I see many women with a fine pair of knockers in my work, but these are large even compared to what I'm used to.

"See," I say encouragingly, "no need to be shy, I bet you're feeling sexier already."

Naturally, she has no response, but I rub my hands from her shoulders, down over her breasts and to her waist before addressing her again. "And now, the bottom half."

She looks up at me, worried.

"Come on," I say, "I'm not going to fuck you through your panties, stand up."

Ana does so, and I quickly pull down those tracksuit trousers to reveal a fine pair of long pale legs. I untangle the trousers from her ankles and fling them across the room. She's dressed now in just a pair of plain white knickers. Like her bra, she's chosen functional rather than sexy.

I slowly circle her, tracing my fingers over her breasts and then down her waist and across her ass, giving it a pinch at the softest fullest part.

"I like you Ana, and I want our customers to like you to. But you see the feedback I've had..."

I quickly reach for my phone to read of her reviews. "Three unhappy customers in just three weeks. Not enthusiastic enough, didn't smile. Tell me, Ana, do you enjoy your work here?"

She looks up, meeting my eyes for the first time this evening. "It's OK, it's not what I thought..."

"Never mind," I cut her off, "I'm not interested. Pretend to me that you enjoy it. Take off your knickers. Try to act sexy, like you're enjoying yourself. Dance for me."

She looks down at her knickers, and then begins to sway to and fro, meeting my eye and then being too shy to do so. She hooks her fingers under her panties, dancing swaying back and forth as she slides them downwards. She's clumsy, but endearingly so. I watch as her pussy is revealed. Just a patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair. At least this she has made sure is taken care off. I dance behind her, grinding against her soft curves.

"Good girl, good girl," I coo encouragingly, "that's not so bad now, is it?"

For a split second she almost smiles.

"Now take out my cock and wank it," I say bluntly.

Ana stops dancing, looking at me like I just murdered someone.

"You heard me," I said, "and don't act like you haven't spent the last three weeks getting stuffed by every cock in town. Take out my cock and wank it."

She reaches nervously for my flies, fumbling with the zipper before slowly unzipping them. She reaches for the waistband of my boxers, and almost startles when my already engorged dick falls out into her hands.

She nervously places one hand around my sausage, and begins to tug at it. A few seconds later I have to stop her.

"No, no, no," I say disappointedly as I sit down the edge of the bed, "are you trying to get me off or pull it off?"

"Sorry," she says dejectedly.

"That's OK," I say, "admitting when you're wrong is the first step to making progress. Sit down next to me and I'll teach you how to do it properly." She nervously does so. She's stark naked. I'm still fully clothed, save for the erection sticking out of my flies. I guide her hand to my cock, placing her fingers around it and moving it up and down with soft regular motions. "See, much better," I say as my fingers creep over her leg, finding their way to her pussy. She's disappointingly dry. Her pussy is going to need a lot of warming up for the pounding it's going to take later.

For some five minutes we stay like that, my eyes lingering over Ana's curvy youthful body as my fingers slowly got her wetter. Is it just my imagination or does she look a little less terrified than before? She even closes her eyes a little, the look of worry fading. I remove her hand from my erection before she caresses it too far and I cum. My cock still has a lot of teaching to do.

Finally, it is time. I stand up, regarding her with a knowing sneer. "See, you can enjoy this work," I say. "And now I'm going to fuck you?"

"What?" she says.

"Did you really believe it would be over with a little fingering? Now I'm going to fuck you, shag you, screw you, bone you, you get the picture." I pull of my t-shirt.

She backs away a little onto the bed. "Why?"

"So you know what a proper hard fuck feels like, so I can ensure our customers are getting the premium service that we promised them."

I drop both my trousers and boxers in one move. I'm now as stark naked as she is, my dick swinging like a dowsing rod in search of a good wet fuck. Ana eyes it nervously, like it's the first time she's ever seen a cock. Yet I know full well that she saw this one just three weeks back, and god knows how many (though I could probably check our business records) in between.

I grab hold of her ankles, taking the moment to savor the look on her face as she looks up at me anxiously. I let a seedy grin creep across my face. I release her ankles for just long enough to pluck a condom packet from the table. I tear it open and quickly slide the rubber down my throbbing erection. And with that, it's game on.

I clamber over the bed, my chest brushing against her breasts, until our faces almost touching. My hips are pushing between hers. With one smooth movement, I slide my cock into her pussy. Not too tight, not too lose. It's perfect.

"Well the customers can certainly have no complaints about your pussy," I tell her to her face as I began to thrust away, though oddly enough, this compliment does little to raise her spirits. I cup a hand around one magnificent breast, fondling and squeezing it. "Or your tits."

She doesn't seem amused. I continue to thrust away. "Now let's see how you hold up to a good hard fucking."

I continue to shag her with strong powerful thrusts. Ana's participation is the bare minimum. Her hands lie limply at her sides. Her hips move only with the force of my own moving against them.

"So, I say, in conversational tones, "how old are you Ana?" I know already, but I just like to hear her say it.

"Nineteen," she says blankly.

"Nineteen!" I whistle in mock surprise. "And getting fucked by a thirty-eight-year-old. Old enough to be your father. Almost doesn't seem right, does it?"

Ana rocks back and forth on the bed with the power of my thrusts. She looks up at me, seemingly unaware of what answer I expect her to give.

"Well it seems right to me, Ana" I say, running a hand along her side and slapping her thigh. "Tell me, Ana, what made you join the whoring business?"

She looks up at me. "I'm not in the whoring business," she says. I can tell she wants to sound defiant, but her voice wavers.

I laugh. "Well right now you're on your back with your legs spread, getting stuffed with dick to make a living. From where I am, it sure looks like you're in the whoring business!" I thrust extra hard just to make my point. "But Ana, seeing as getting boned by man after man doesn't seem to have been your life goal, what did you want to do with your life, you know, before this happened to you?"

She can't meet my gaze, looking away to the side of the room. Her cute face is framed by the black hair that is flung out behind her onto the bed. "A lawyer," she says quietly.

"A lawyer," I say with amusement, "well if you want a client Big Bob could always use a good lawyer. But doesn't that involve like seven years training?"

Our stomachs are touching. Her breasts are cushioned fantastically against my chest. Her arms are now pinned above her head by mine. "Yes," she says dully.

"And isn't that super expensive?" I ask.

"Yes," she mutters again.

"And very little jobs going in Romania," I say to her, remembering what she had said the very first time we got in touch via email. "Well, whoring is good money, but you've got to get fucked by a lot of cocks before you make enough for law school. I reckon you'll be whoring with us for a good two or three years."

She doesn't answer. In the mirror next to the bed, I catch sight of us shagging. My arse is moving up and down like a jackhammer. Ana lies beneath me, cute but inert even in her reflection. I lean my lips to her ear. "Hey, want to see something cool?"

"What?" she mutters sullenly.

I take her head in my hands, turning it so she faces the other way, now looking at the mirror. Her eyes take in the sight of her laid flat on her back, myself on top, her body swaying with each thrust.

"Don't we make a cute couple? I say.

She almost rolls her eyes at me. But I can feel she's becoming even wetter. Myself, I feel I'm getting close to orgasm, but I want to teach this whore a proper lesson before I finish with her. I try to distract myself with a joke to keep from cumming too soon.

"Hey, what do you call a prostitute you bang just before dinner?"

Ana looks at me blankly.

"Whore derves." I chuckle at my own joke. Ana just continues to roll with my increasingly aggressive fucking. No doubt the joke has gone over her head. "I'm here all evening." I say, and then look pointedly at Ana. "And so are you."

I put a thumb in both sides of her mouth and try to raise her mouth into a smile, joker style.

"Smillllleeeeeee!!"

She shakes her head, no. I sigh, but continue grinding away. I play with one of her tits as I lecture her, running my finger around her nipple. "You know you could at least try to look like you're enjoying yourself. Men don't want a whore who looks like a frightened deer. Well, OK, I quite like it, gets me hard as a rock." I smile devilishly for a second. "But the customers, they don't like it. They want a whore who smiles at them, who acts all enthusiastic, who humps away at them instead of lying like a dead fish. You've got a great body Ana, and a really cute face, but you've got to work on your enthusiasm."

She looks up at me, our bodies pressed close, my balls threatening to produce an orgasm at any moment. I plant my face between her heaving boobs and shake it about, smothering each in licks and kisses. For a second I think she might be about to smile, but then I see her lip trembling instead.

"Now, don't start crying on me," I tell her, "that's a real boner killer for most men."

She looks up at me, her face wearing an indiscernible expression between close to orgasm and close to tears.

"Christ, don't get emotional on me just yet, I haven't even started on the rough stuff yet."

Ana angrily screws up her face at me.

"Well that's just off putting," I tell her. I pull out. "Now I'm going to fuck you doggy style, so I don't have to look at that miserable face."

It's a good opportunity to act angry, though in truth I'd have had to withdraw to avoid cumming too soon anyway. I stretch, taking another good look at Ana, her cute bewildered face, her soft melon shaped breasts that always pleasantly surprised me with just how big they actually were. Her pussy was looking wetter than before.

Then I grab her hips turning her over onto her front, and lifting her ass upwards. I hold her ass in place, caressing the beautifully soft pale skin. Then I slide myself in, taking her doggy style, and the lesson continues. Ahead of me, she rocks back and forth with each powerful thrust. I admire myself in the mirror, a hand on each butt cheek and a predatory grin on my face as I continue to pound away.

Ana's back is arched up to that perfect ass, her whole body rocking back and forth with each powerful thrust. Her arms and shoulders are slumped against the bed, and I can't see her face for its covered with that mass of dark hair. For another twenty seconds I'm content to grind away, reaching down past Ana's waist to cop another feel of her magnificent boobs. But to know if she's received her lesson yet, I need to see the expression on her face.

I pause for a minute, stretching out with my right arm to grab a couple of hair bands from just beneath a pillow, before continuing to thrust away. I do like girls' hair long, but sometimes if you do want to admire their face mid shag or mid blowjob, it can get in the way.

"Ana, babes," I tell her, "do me a favor and get your hair out the way. I've decided I want to see your face after all."

Ana looks up and over her shoulder at me, a confused expression nearly hidden under wayward strands of long black hair. I toss the hair bands next to her. "Do your hair up in pigtails, you know, one on each side." I demonstrate on either side of my head in case she doesn't get the picture. She balances on her elbows as sulkily starts to tidy her hair up, first into one pigtail, then another, a process made the more difficult by the fact that I continue to rock her back and forth with each thrust.

A minute later, she's finally finished. She has a cute face, but where up until now she's worn the fearful expression of a startled deer ever since she stepped into this room, a change is finally coming over her. She makes little cute gasping sounds, barely audible at first, but growing steadily louder. "Oh, oh, uh, uh, uh."

I rub my hands over her back and then back down again to massage that wonderful ass. Then I lean forwards past her belly to fondle her tits. Ana is facing away from me, but I can see her expression in the mirror. She glazes over, seemingly forgetting where she is and who she's being fucked by as an orgasm takes hold. I can feel her vagina tighten around my dick, and then involuntarily she lets out a satisfied gasp as she cums.

"See, see," I say encouragingly, "that's enthusiasm, even a little smile there, that's what I'm talking about. Didn't I say you could make a good whore?"

"I'm still not a whore," she says, but she sounds far from convinced.

I keep a firm grip on her ass. "Then you haven't learnt your lesson, yet. Look in the mirror."

12