Room 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The journey back to my hotel seemed to last 30 seconds, both of us giggling like children the entire way home. The taxi driver pulled into the car park and told me it was £16.50, I pulled out a 20 and told him to keep the change; something about being drunk always made me tip generously.

Me and my Aunt stumbled towards the hotel, I tried my best to keep her upright but half-way towards the entrance her legs betrayed her, sending her toppling over away from me. My natural reaction was to reach out and stop her falling, my intention being to put my arms around her back and grab her like a hug. I failed, my hands missed their target and I felt each of my hands grip hold of her ass cheeks and squeeze as I took her weight; she reached up and held on to the back of my neck in panic as I hoisted her back to a standing position still holding firm.

Regaining composure and releasing her ass, I apologised, "Sorry Aunt Rachel, I didn't mean to grab you there, I didn't want you to fall."

"It's ok Tim, I'm glad you caught me that could have ended badly," she replied, trying to readjust her dress.

As a result of me catching her the top half of my Aunt Rachel's left breast had escaped her bra revealing the top of her areola, her nipple poking upwards pinned down by the hem of her dress. I couldn't help but look, my cock tensed briefly before I averted my stare as she pulled her dress back to shape.

We made our way inside the hotel, up the stairs and headed down the corridor towards room 10. I was still thinking about how nice her ass felt in my hands; it wasn't completely firm, but it was firm enough for a woman of her age. My thoughts were interrupted when we turned a corner and saw Cathy was heading towards us, jotting something down on her notepad. Looking up and seeing the state we were in she smiled, saying, "looks like you two have had a good night, the kids are asleep but I can't stay as I have to brief the cleaning team for the night shift."

"That's brilliant, I can just head straight into bed. You're a life saver, thank you," Aunt Rachel said.

"She's the best!" I announced, slightly louder than intended.

We reached the end of the corridor and arrived outside room 10. My Aunt thanked me for a good night and told me how great it was to see me so grown up. We stood chatting for a while and the conversation was going great, my Aunt was telling me a story about how someone had crept into her friend's hotel room years ago and left with a lot of valuable items. For some unbeknown reason to me, I said something that I never dreamed could come out my mouth, even when intoxicated, "I'll be watching over you for extra safety," I said, hinting at what I meant.

My aunt Rachel paused for a second, "Oh, that's good to know," she said to me, her brain seemed to be working something out behind her vacant eyes.

"well, I'll leave you to it anyway Aunt Rachel, its been a great night I'll see you in the morning, goodnight," I rushed, half turning to walk away.

"Yeah goodnight, Tim," she replied, still seemingly lose in thought.

Hurrying back down the corridor I could not believe what I had just said, I wondered if I had given the game up; would she tell my parents? The realisation of what I had just said started to hit home and I knew I had to get into the security room to make sure Aunt Rachel went to sleep without alerting my family of my behaviour.

Reaching my office door, I quickly got inside and locked it, proceeding to security room at the back of my office. I turned on the lights and sat down at the cameras showing room 10. My Aunt Rachel was stood at the end of the bed with a glass of water in one hand and her heels in the other. "Maybe she misunderstood me," I thought, relieved.

My Aunt Rachel dropped her heels and set the water down on the bedside table, she turned around it appeared like she was scanning the room, "she's looking for my cameras," I thought.

I knew she wouldn't find them, but I was more surprised that she hadn't immediately called my parents. I was grateful for that at least and continued to sit watching her patrol the perimeter of the room, presumably looking closer for my cameras. I was fixated on the screen; I couldn't take my eyes off for a second.

My Aunt seemed to give up and walked back towards the bed stopping a foot away from the end, she ran her fingers through her hair and stretched her arms above her head before bringing them down to the zip at the waist of her dress. She slowly slipped it down her body and over her curved hips, glancing over her shoulder she let the burgundy dress fall to the floor. She stood there wearing a pair of red French knickers and matching bra, her size 12 hourglass figure complemented by her heavy tits; she sat on the end of the bed, slid backwards placing her feet on each of the bedposts and leaned back on her elbows. Gobsmacked, staring at the screen and feeling a swelling in my trousers, I tried to wrap my head around what my next move was going to be. Luckily for me, my Aunt Rachel answered that for me.

I watched in horror as she rooted out her mobile phone, tapped on the touchscreen a few times and brought the phone up to her ear. I was adamant that was it, my game was up; I saw her speaking to someone for a second and then paused; my phone rang, the reception desk appeared on my phone as the caller I.D. "Hello, this is Tim," I answered, trying to keep the panic from my voice.

"Hi Tim, I have a call from your Aunt Rachel," my receptionist told me.

"Yes, put her through."

"Hello?" I asked after a moments silence.

"Have you been watching me?" My Aunts voice whispered.

"Erm..."

"I know you have; do you like what you see?" Another impossible question.

"Erm...sure."

"Why not come take a closer look?" She teased.

"Yeah...sure," I replied dumbfounded.

"See you soon Timothy," She said breathlessly, with a slight moan in her voice.

I hung up the phone and looked back up at the monitor, my Aunt Rachel was led back with her legs spread open rubbing at the material of her panties; she was preparing herself for me. Ever since I first saw her standing in my hotel lobby, her bright green eyes matching her floral dress, I was attracted to her. Now I was about to head towards her room knowing that I would soon be face to face with my Aunt's naked flesh. I can't remember ever moving so fast when I set off out my office, almost forgetting a key card for her bedroom door. I sped walked down the corridor trying not to make too much noise and arrived facing the door, fully aware of what my Aunt was doing to herself on the other side.

I held the key card up to the door handle and saw the light change from red to green giving me the go ahead to enter. My hand trembled as I pushed the door handle down and forwards allowing myself into a room that I knew I shouldn't be in. Every step into the suite felt like another crime committed, but I had seen too much and come too far to back out now. Approaching the bedroom, I could hear my Aunt moaning, my cock immediately started to swell in my pants.

Turning the corner into the bedroom I saw her, she was led on the bed had shed her bra, throwing her red panties at me as I walked in; I brought them to my nose and inhaled, she smelt of sex and perfume. My eye feasted on my Aunt Rachel's naked body; She looked withdrawn, but there was a fire behind her eyes that betrayed her; gazing lower I saw her big tits hung more than they once would have, each with large areolas sporting a rock-hard nipple. I followed her arms, draped down her stomach leading between her legs. The back of my Aunt's hands covered her pussy hair, but from what I could see it was trimmed short. Her fingers had spread her lips apart, revealing glistening pink flesh, "so, you like to spy on people Tim?" She cooed, lifting one of her wet fingers into her mouth and sucking off the juice, looking at me like a predator does its prey.

"It's a weakness of mine, please don't think I'm some creep, I saw you and I just couldn't look away", I said with hint of desperation in my voice.

"Sh, sh, sh, Timothy. It just so happens that I love being watched," she moaned, still rubbing herself.

My Aunt Rachel didn't say another word, instead she lent back, reached up with her free hand and slowly caressed one of her tits while playing with herself in front of me. Her pussy was starting to get incredibly wet; her fingers were coated in juice and I could tell she was enjoying herself. Reaching for my trousers I undid my belt and let my pants and boxers fall to the floor, releasing my hard cock; I started to slide my hand up and down my shaft, intently watching my Aunt Rachel who was staring back at me, her breathing continually increasing. "I want to feel you inside me Tim," she begged, throwing her head back, strumming her clit faster.

I was getting close to blowing my load when my Aunt sat up, glaring at me with hungry eyes; she jumped off the bed dropping to her knees grabbing the back of my thighs. She took my entire cock in her mouth. I felt the warmth and moisture immediately, the head of my cock tingling with pleasure as it rubbed against the back of her throat; she brought her hand up and gently played with my balls while lips continued their suction. Reaching down I grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting into her mouth, she put both hands behind her back letting me use her mouth as a fuck toy. I could hear her gurgle every time the head of my cock entered her throat, saliva was dribbling down her chin dropping onto her tits and about ten thrusts later I felt my balls start to tingle, "I'm gonna cum", I warned her.

"Mmmmm," my Aunt moaned as I pounded her mouth.

I felt myself pass the point of no return and shot cum down my Aunt Rachel's throat; she swallowed every millilitre. Once finished with her meal she stood up, pulled me towards the bed and threw me on. My Aunt had let me take control but now the roles had reversed, it felt like she had taken control; climbing on top of me she reached down and inserted my still sensitive, semi hard cock in her wet pussy. My Aunt was experienced, she knew my cock wasn't hard enough to fuck so she made sure not to lift her hips up and down, but thrust her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against my body, stimulating my cock in the process. She clenched her pussy muscles, squeezing life back into my cock. From my angle she looked amazing; her trimmed pussy grinding on top of me, her natural tits bouncing in response to her hips, this was a real woman. She looked at me, her eyes filled with passion and she brought her hands up to meet her tits letting out a deep moan.

Feeling my cock return to its fully hard state I decided I was going to reverse our roles again. I lifted my Aunt Rachel off me and pushed her face into the mattress putting both my shins over the back of her knees, I then I lifted her hips up and slid my cock into her wet pussy. I had her pinned down and fucked her with everything I had. The noises coming from my Aunt Rachel were the sexiest thing I had ever heard; each time I thrust hard into her pussy her outstretched hands would grip the bedsheets while she groaned in pleasure. "I'm close Tim, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she begged in time with my thrusts.

Feeling the familiar euphoric sensation returning I grabbed onto my Aunts hips and picked up my pace, "Cum for me," I ordered.

"I'm cumming!" My Aunt Rachel gasped into the mattress, as her body tensed up and her legs began to shake.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned, pulling my cock from her sopping pussy and shot cum over her vibrating ass cheeks.

We both led there for a minute in silence recovering our breath. My Aunt Rachel rolled over onto her back and said, "that was amazing Tim, but we can not tell anyone about this. If you can do that, your little camera secret is safe with me."

"You have yourself a deal," I replied out of breath.

The next few moments were bizarre; I couldn't tell if my Aunt regretted what we had done or if she was just being casual about it. I didn't even know if I would see her again after this weekend, but she didn't seem to be disappointed or upset so I assumed she just didn't want to add too much emotion to our situation, probably for the best. "Okay, I'm going for a shower before bed, I think it's time for you to go Tim, sorry hun," she said, seemingly ok with what had happened.

"Okay, thanks for the experience Aunt Rachel, and good night. See you in the morning," I said as I was putting my second leg into my pants.

After taking a parting glance at my Aunt Rachel's ass disappearing into the bathroom I made my way out of the suite. What a surreal experience that had been; I was so ready for a sleep, all I had to do was make it down to one of the standard rooms I had booked for the night and I could finally get my head down and deal with any shame that was heading my way in the morning.

I woke up in the morning and noticed my head was banging so spent the next 5 minutes scrambled around the hotel room searching for paracetamol and water. Eventually finding the items I so desperately required made me feel slightly better; my head still hurt, but I knew that the edge would be taken off as soon as the tablets kicked in. I got a shower and found some clothes I had put in there the day before making my way down to the dining room to get some breakfast.

I found my parents, my Aunt and her two kids all sat around one of the tables half-way through breakfast, "Mind if I join you?" I asked having approached the table.

"Sure thing hun, we saved you a seat," my mum said, gesturing to a seat directly next to her.

I gave her a quick smile and went over the breakfast buffet, picking myself out some sausages, eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. One of the benefits of being the hotel owner is that I could take as much food as I wanted, making sure to take advantage of that by filling my plate.

Breakfast went ok, I talked to my parents about the wedding and shared the occasional eye contact with my Aunt who each time suddenly diverted her eyes away, turning to speak to her kids or fiddling around with her breakfast, "I hope she doesn't regret what happened," I thought.

Having finished breakfast we all made our way to the hotel reception where my Aunt Rachel's suitcases had been brought in preparation for her departure, she was checking out to spend the remaining day at my parents before flying back to Australia the next day. I stood awkwardly waiting for my Aunt to acknowledge me, which she did once she had made sure my parents and her kids were out of ear shot. She moved towards me, gave me a hug and quickly squeezed my cock through my jeans, whispering in my ear, "I'll make sure I email you my Skype, this has to stay a secret."

"It will," I told her as we parted for the last time.

My Aunt Rachel turned around and walked out the exit of the hotel heading towards the taxi that my parents and her kids were climbing into. As I turned around heading back towards my office I thought about what she had in store for us over Skype chat and made a mental note to delete the camera footage of us fucking last night, "Our little secret," I thought.


12