Room 128_ALL

Story Info
The Dallas girls visit my hotel room.
4.6k words
4.53
7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Room 128: Part 1

The characters in this story feature prominently in the "Fantasies Fulfilled" stories, though this one gets to the sex much quicker, and the talking much later.

With the promise of Janice and Roxanne showing up at my hotel room any time after 9:30 in the morning, I made sure I was showered, shaved, and brushed before I started the last-minute straightening. And it's good thing, too, because there was a knock at 9:00!

Wearing only my boxer-briefs, I opened the door to find Janice smiling and wrapped in a trench coat.

"Room 128. Just like you said."

"You thought I lied?"

She strode into the room in her commanding Jan-style. She gave the place a quick once-over. "It's not the Bonaventure, but it'll do. Get my bag, please, Lover?"

That's when I realized there was a small tote on the floor in the hall. Bringing it in, I turned back to see Janice holding the coat open, showing off her completely nude body!

Her mischievous eyes and beaming smile were surrounded by the elegant frame of shock-white hair. Her skin was flawless alabaster. As always, her breasts were large and firm. Her deep pink nipples were already hard. Her narrow waist and supple stomach gave way to the most perfect patch of thick white pubic hair. I noticed gold earrings and a slim gold wrist watch were all she was wearing.

"I took my shoes off in the elevator. I know the trench coat bit is a cliché, but I didn't want to waste time getting undressed." She dropped the coat and ran her hand down my bare chest and against the growing bulge in my shorts. "I see you had the same idea. Good man. Couch."

Her fingers in my waistband, Jan took me to the couch where she sat down, leaving me standing in front of her.

"I thought we said after 9:30."

Jan lifted the waistband forward. "No, Lover. We said Roxanne is not available until then. Which is why I'm here, now. Ah, there he is."

She had lowered the shorts enough to release my penis, which was already standing at 45-degrees from my dark pubic hair; pointing right at her.

"I wanted you to myself for this." She dropped the shorts and started massaging my dick in earnest.

"This?"

"I realized in our time together so far," she lowered her head to lick the top of my shaft. "That you have paid very little attention," she pointed my dick straight up so she could lick the underside. "To my tits!" She started rubbing the saliva along the full length of my cock. "My husband paid Cy a lot for these and I think," she leaned forward to take my cock deep in her throat. I twitched and she gagged for an instant, before bringing it out; tall, hard, and shining with her spit. "That we should get his money's worth."

With that, she wrapped her gorgeous breasts around my cock and starting sliding them up and down. When I moaned loudly, she was almost gleeful as she stopped long enough stand up and spread her tits apart in front of me.

"Lick!"

It was a command, so I did. I covered her chest and breasts in all the spit I could produce.

"Thank you," she said, sitting back down and continuing the glorious titty-fuck!

I was pumping quite enthusiastically, feeling my dick getting harder. When she noticed the swollen purple head emerging from her glorious tit-pussy, Jan lowered her chin to catch it between her lips. Her long tongue danced around the ridge like a snake from a basket.

"Oh, Jan. Oh fuck. So good. Don't stop."

"Stop? There're only two reasons I would stop, Lover. One is," she stood again, holding her tits to my face. I noticed they were flush red with excitement. "LICK!" she ordered.

I always enjoy covering a lady's chest and boobs and nipples with spit.

She sat back down and started again.

I groaned and whimpered before asking, "What's the second reason?"

She looked up at me, half lifting her breasts. "Take these."

I grabbed her tits from both sides, squeezing them around my throbbing shaft. Pre-cum was oozing from the tip. Janice quickly slurped it off. "Nice." After licking her palms, Jan slid her hands below her breasts and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

Between her hot tit-pussy and her hands double-jacking me, I knew I would not last long.

"I want your cum on my tits, Lover. I want it in my face and in my hair."

The dirty talk did it. With a final thrust and huge growl, my cock erupted with a giant spurt of cum under her chin and across her chest.

But Janice wasn't done. "I want your cum in my throat." Her mouth once again surrounded my dick and I shoved it deep as more cum shot out. She grabbed my ass and pulled me hard against her face. Her throat muscles convulsed on my head and I came again.

But, instead of her usual habit of swallowing, Janice opened her mouthy slightly like a naughty child, letting the cum and saliva leak around the corners, dribbling down her chin and on to her tits.

There was another knock at the door. Janice held up two fingers. "That is the second reason." She looked at her watch. "9:45, on the dot."

Janice stood up, spectacularly naked and covered in my seed. Her words were slightly slurred by the slimy mouthful. "I want your cum in my mouth, Lover," she walked to the door, her ass swaying enticingly, "so when I meet Roxanne with a kiss, she'll know she has some catching up to do."

After standing on tiptoe for a quick glance through the peephole, then turning to me with a wink, Janice opened the door wide.

"Hello, Roxanne."

Roxanne stared, taking in the sight of this cum-covered vixen.

"You bitch," she said very quietly. Janice grabbed the back of Roxanne's head and pulled her into a kiss. It was forceful and deep and I saw Roxanne resist for a moment before wrapping her arms around Jan's hips and pulling them tight to her own. Their throats bobbed in unison as they both swallowed.

When they broke the kiss, Roxanne could only shake her head and smile. "You bitch."

I realized I was standing stupidly naked with my underwear around my ankles, and my dick limp and red from Janice's abuse. "Ladies? There are probably cameras in the hallway."

Roxanne stepped in and Jan closed the door behind her, flipping the housekeeping lock.

Roxanne started laughing as she walked toward me. "What are you worried about? There are probably cameras in here, too, stud."

She gave me a quick peck on the lips and squeezed my dick. "Sticky boy." She licked her hand clean. Janice walked up behind her and Roxanne turned, grabbing her by the shoulders.

"Sticky girl." Roxanne leaned forward and started kissing Jan's face, then licking her cheeks and nose and forehead.

"I do love the taste of his cum."

She bent her knees so she could lick Jan's tits. There was cum everywhere and Roxanne was very careful to not miss an inch. With a soft moan, Janice laced her fingers through the other woman's short hair and held her mouth to her nipple. Roxanne sucked the thickening nub into her mouth.

"Oh yes," Jan whispered. "Use that tongue."

Roxanne reached behind her nude friend, cupping her ass and pulling her closer. As she lifted her head to switch breasts, I rested my hands on her shoulders. "May I take your coat?"

Roxanne quickly shucked her jacket and returned to sucking the cum off Janice's tits. Jan started groaning loudly.

Since Roxanne had not had Jan's foresight in terms of fashion, I continued to undress her. When her linen blouse slipped off, I took a moment to squeeze her lush, dangling mom-boobs. She pulled at Jan's nipples and ran her fingers through the nest of white pubes. Jan cried out, "Mmm, Roxie. You do that so well. I'm so horny for you, baby."

With Roxanne down to a small pair of red panties with black lace, Janice started caressing her friend's breasts. When her eyes opened for a moment, I caught Jan's attention and nodded toward the king-sized bed.

Jan gently put her arm around Roxanne, guiding then both to the bed where Jan sat down and Roxanne knelt on the floor in front of her. Jan leaned forward, cupping Roxanne's face as she kissed her. "Eat my pussy, darling woman. Drink my juice where it's hottest."

"Oh yes, my bitch lover. Show me the way to heaven."

Jan slowly pushed Roxanne's face down between her wide-spread legs. The brunette lunged eagerly to devour the offered treat. Jan's reaction was predictably loud.

With Roxanne on her hands and knees, I started kissing down her back, then across her butt. When I peeled away the red satin and black lace panties, Roxanne wiggled her ass, then her legs to help me get them off. Tossing the panties toward the couch, I put my hands on Roxanne's ass cheeks and lowered my face between then.

Her aroma was enticing and arousing. I felt my dick coming back to life. I stretched my tongue in a slow circle around her wrinkled lips. The vaginal flower opened at my bidding and another wave of musk drifted over me. A growl escaped, unbidden, as I dove for her cunt.

Roxanne lifted forward in surprise. "Oh yeah. God his tongue feels good. Oh fuck." Then she fell silent except occasional grunts as she returned to pleasuring Janice.

I dropped my head lower, finding her clit hiding beneath its thick hood. I delicately persuaded her to come out and join our playtime. Putting two fingers into Roxanne's hot pussy, I let my tongue run rampant on her clit. Sometimes long wet strokes then flashing licks like a soft whip teasing and torturing the sensitive nub.

"Oh baby. Yes. You're going to make me cum. Oh god."

"Not yet," Janice piped up. I raised my head from behind Roxanne's ass, giving Jan a questioning look. "I want to watch your face when she comes." Her mouth slowly spread into a wicked grin.

Once again taking hold of Roxanne's ass, I scooted my knees forward so I was close behind her.

"Watch his face? How will you do that if he's eating me? AHHH."

I plunged my cock into her sopping wet cunt. The force pushed her face into Janice's pussy. Jan grabbed her hair and held her there.

"Fuck her, stud. You didn't get to fuck her in the bathroom stall, did you? Shove that big cock into her poor pussy. Feel it, bitch? He's filling you up, touching you everywhere."

"Yes, baby. Oh fuck."

"Keep eating my cunt while he fucks you. Use your fingers. Fuck me! Make me cum!"

I was pounding Roxanne's tight pussy with long, deep thrusts. Again and again. Faster. Harder.

Roxanne was the first to cry out.

"I'M CUMMING YOU BIG-DICKED BASTARD!"

I caught Janice's eyes, locked on mine as Roxanne screamed out her orgasm. Seconds later, Janice doubled forward, cradling Roxanne's head to her lap. "That's it, baby. I'm cumming. Keep doing ... YES!"

With a guttural yell, I shoved my cock hard, not caring for Roxanne's discomfort as I slammed into her cervix!

Then before I could cum, I pulled out!

Stepping around Roxanne's ass, I put one knee on the couch, my dick still hard and waving in front of both women.

"Make me cum, you sexy bitches."

Janice grabbed my cock and pulled it into her mouth. Hot and wet, her tongue surrounded me. Then Roxanne's head popped up and she took my dick from Jan and shoved it to the back of her own throat.

"Oh yes. I'm gonna cum!"

Jan moved Roxanne back, freeing my cock. She grabbed it with one hand and started jacking me off over the purple head, wet from Roxanne's pussy and both their mouths. Roxanne wrapped one hand around the base of my shaft and cupped my balls with the other. Together they were giving me a hand job more amazing than either could have done on their own.

"I'M CUMMING!"

As one, they leaned in and covered the head of my cock with their mouths. Still pumping with their hands, they forced stream after stream of hot cum into their mouths, then onto their faces and tits. They kept squeezing up the pulsing shaft until only a tiny dribble oozed from the tip.

Roxanne licked it off, then kissed Janice deeply and passionately.

She pulled away with a look of satisfaction. "Now we're even."

Jan and I both started laughing. Roxanne joined us and we paused only for a moment to lick cum off one another.

Naked and comfy on the large bed, we relaxed together. Gradually the small talk came around to how much we enjoyed each other.

"Do you remember," Jan began, "when we were in our 20s and you had to pull out because ... "

"Because you didn't want to get pregnant." Roxanne finished.

"Yes! And now that it's not a problem thanks to Mother Nature, I still pull out because it's so hot watching you two to get covered in cum!"

"Like we just hate it."

More laughter. On a whim, I reached down to tease my fingers through Jan's brilliant pubic hair.

"Speaking of pregnancy," I began.

Roxanne groaned. "Ugh."

"Where are you going with this, Lover?"

"I was wondering how many children you ended up with. Roxanne?"

"I've got two sons and three grandchildren, if you believe it!"

Janice added, "I've got one son, one daughter, and a grand on the way."

"On the way. Very nice. From the son or daughter?"

"Son. Daughter is not married."

"Surprising. As I recall, your daughter is stunning."

"Stay away from my little girl, old man. Her father owns legal firearms. Lots of 'em."

"As if I didn't have enough reason to worry about your husband shooting at me."

Roxanne reached across me to stroke Jan's breast. "Did you valet park?"

"Can't. They all know Daniel." She held my wrist and pushed my hand lower. I could feel the heat from her insides.

Roxanne was squeezing Jan's nipple. "You would think that there would be some code of ethics among valets and doormen. Like lawyers and doctors."

Jan arched her back and whimpered as I slid two fingers into her quim. "There is," I offered. "Whoever tips the most, gets the attention."

"Exactly - AH my clit!"

"I learned that from my wife."

"Parking at the opera?"

I nodded as I moved my fingers a bit more quickly. "Parking at the opera."

Licking her fingertips before moving them to the other nipple, Roxanne said, "I don't think I've heard this story."

"At the city opera house, valet parking is restricted to high-end donors only. Others have to park three blocks away."

"In a lot that cost thirty dollars for the evening." Jan started rotating her hips into my hand.

"But my wife figured out that if you tip the valet twenty dollars, they'll park your car even if you're not a donor."

"She was so clever."

"Yeah. And with so many stories."

Without taking out my fingers, I quickly moved to Janice's other side, giving Roxanne easier access. "Stories, such as?"

Roxanne took advantage of her new proximity, sucking on Jan's closest nipple while tugging on the other.

"Well, the big one is the trip to Mexico."

Jan started to interrupt her, but several flicks of my thumb across her clit put a stop to that.

"It seems the guy your wife was dating was a drug dealer."

I was finger pumping Jan much faster now. "This was when she was living in New York?"

"New Jersey, but yes."

Janice was humping her hips against my hand while dragging Roxanne's mouth from one tit to the other and back again. Her voice had become staccato shrieks, increasing in frequency and intensity. Roxanne and I took pity on her and brought her to powerful orgasm.

"So, what happened?"

From her post-coital delirium, Janice spoke up. "We really should let Ryan tell this story."

Roxanne agreed. "Yes. You need to get Ryan to tell you."

I slid over Janice, pushing Roxanne onto her back. Her breasts fell to both sides, nipples hard and beckoning.

"The Mexico story."

Sucking for one nipple, then the other, I nestled my hips between Roxanne's quickly spreading legs.

"Yes. Ask Ryan."

"And that's all you're going to tell me?"

My cock slipped easily into Roxanne's tight wetness.

"Ooo. Uh huh."

I started easing myself in and out of her sweet pussy. She wrapped her legs around my ass, controlling the tempo.

I noticed Janice fingering herself as she watched.

I continued sliding deeper. "Be careful, Roxanne. We have an audience."

Roxanne looked at Jan. "How can you still be horny? You just came!"

I started to speed up, making sure my cock rubbed her clit with each thrust.

Jan sat up, her legs spread, her fingers now frantic in her cunt. "You two are just so - oh - damn sexy. Oh god!"

Roxanne's gaze is fixed on Jan's abused pussy. Even though I'm fucking her hard, her voice is almost wistful. "Look at Jan's cunt. Isn't it the sexiest thing you've ever seen."

I knew better than to interfere with her train of thought. But the sight of Jan pounding her pussy was bringing me closer to my own climax.

"Janice," Roxanne whispered, "I want to see you up close while he fucks me. Bring me your pussy. Please?"

Without saying anything, Jan lifted up on her knees. Tossing one leg over Roxanne's head, she began to settle onto her friend's face.

I barely heard Roxanne. "Such a beautiful cunt."

Then she was muffled by the beautiful cunt being pressed across her mouth and Jan's wonderful ass over her nose.

Jan looked up at me, still pumping and sweating. "God you are sexy. FUCK!"

Roxanne had begun chewing on Janice's clitoris. Jan grabbed her own tits and rode the other woman's face for all she was worth.

I felt my balls begin to boil. I knew my face was flush. I looked up at Janice, who studied me for only half a second. "You're going to cum, aren't you? You're fucking my best friend and you're going to cum."

I shoved my throbbing dick into Roxanne's cunt one last time.

"She's eating my cunt while I ride her face and you're ... I'm ... I'm going to CUM! Ohmyfuckinggod Roxie I'm coming on your fucking face you amazing woman."

I pumped again and again. Roxanne's inner muscles grabbed me, pumping every drop into her waiting cunt.

We heard her scream from under Jan's ass. Jan jumped off. Roxanne's face was beet red and covered in cunt juice. She gasped for breath several times.

"Roxanne, honey? Are you OK? You said you wanted to see my cunt up close."

"That," Roxanne gasped, "was close enough."

I chuckled as I pulled my soft penis from Roxanne's pussy. I paused to watch the fluids run out as the gaping opening slowly returned to its usual shape.

Suddenly, Roxanne sat up. "What time is it?"

Jan looked at her watch. "Oh shit. If you leave now, you'll just have time for a shower before your 3:00.

We all scrambled around, gathering clothes and straightening sheets and brushing teeth. Finally, Roxanne was standing at the door.

"OK. I couldn't find my panties, but I'm sure they'll turn up." She took a long breath and looked at the two of us, nude with nothing to say. "Thank you. I hope we get a chance to do this again. I love you both."

And she was on her way.

From behind me, Janice wrapped her arms around my waist, pressing her breasts and pubes against my back.

"Shower, buddy?"

"I'll start the water."

Within a few minutes Jan and I were standing under the warm stream of the hotel shower.

I pressed my lips against her ear. "What do you think about what Roxanne said?"

She turned toward me, rubbing a tiny bar of hotel soap across my chest. "When?"

I held the soft cloth under the hot water before reaching around to scrub her back. "As she left, she said, 'I love you both.' Do you think she meant it?"

Jan's soapy hands worked their way down the front of my body. "I think she meant it in the moment. That's all that really matters."

I reached lower to gently squeezed and spread her ass cheeks. "Hm."

"What? Why?"

I stopped scrubbing her and put my hands on her hips, pulling her close.

"Since you visited L.A., I've wanted to call you several times. I wanted to tell you something funny that happened or share a book I'm reading."

"You could have done that, Lover."

"But mainly," I started scrubbing again; this time, on her front. "Mainly I just wanted to hear your voice."

12