Room 222

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Cracking open the classroom door, Tommy stuck his head in cautiously for a quick look around.

He still wasn't quite sure that it was as safe and deserted as his girlfriend had claimed it would be and that encounter with the Principal had only served to unnerve him even more. His eyes swept carefully across the room using the self same intensity with which they found weaknesses in an opposing teams front line and he was soon reassured that there was only one person in the room.

And that person was a woman, bent over the teacher's desk and naked from the waist down, her legs wide apart as she played with her own juicy cunt. This was a woman who was here for the sole purpose of getting fucked.

Well, that just had to be Gretchen, didn't it?

He couldn't see her face, but what were the odds that some other woman would not only just happen to be right here where he was supposed to meet his girlfriend, but also coincidentally be waiting for someone to come along and screw her? He couldn't imagine how this could possibly be anyone but Gretchen.

With a big smile on his face, Tommy darted into the classroom and shut the door behind him, his eyes never leaving his girl's tail for an instant, the flagpole in his pants rising fast.

So that was why she had darted off like that! So that she could get here ahead of him and assume the position!

Somewhere in the back of his head, a small voice questioned why Gretchen should have gone to all the trouble of changing her clothes before they met to do this, but he dismissed that by telling it that she probably just didn't want any embarrassing cum stains on her cheerleading uniform.

What he was really focused on at that moment was the fact that his girl had obviously put on a bit of weight! He couldn't really imagine how he had managed to miss it before, considering how much flesh that little uniform of her's left bare, but he could certainly see it clearly now. Tommy wondered for a moment if he should mention it, but discarded that idea swiftly when he remembered how badly Gretchen reacted that time he tried to warn her that she might be getting some acne.

Still, a few extra pounds was not nearly enough to dissuade Tommy Halpern from doing what he had come here to do. In fact, there was just about nothing that could have put him off at this point.

Opening his pants, he hauled his hard cock out of it's painful confinement and into the open air at last. Stepping forward then, he closed the distance between himself and his girl, aiming the big head of his cock into her tunnel of love.

Abby had heard the door to her classroom open and perked up, glad that her man had made such good time and returned to her so very quickly. She grinned as she imagined the look that must be on his face right now as he found her posed for him like this. That he would love it, went without question!

She was tempted to look back over her shoulder so that she could see his expression for herself, but decided against it when she heard him move up close behind her quickly and without a single word spoken, his pants coming open. She hastily took her hand from between her legs to make sure she would not be in his way.

If playing the whore for him like this had her lover so thoroughly steamed up that he was just going to dive straight into her, then she thought it might be best if she just held on tight and enjoyed the ride!

An instant later, Abby would reflect that she had made the right choice as the head of his cock began to press in between the swollen lips of her sex, his strong hands firmly gripping her by the hips. He seemed so much bigger to her than he usually did somehow, but she dismissed that as an illusion created by how intensely aroused she was right now.

With a hoarse grunt, he started to enter her, stretching her twat to it's limits as he sank all the way in.

* * *

Standing at the men's room sink, Jack eyed his face with a critical eye, making sure that he had gotten off every last trace of Abby's lipstick.

As a matter of fact, he had very nearly rubbed his face raw using the watery soap and rough paper towels the school stocked to make absolutely sure it was all gone. With a pained groan, he made a mental note to see to it that they started buying higher quality toiletries here from now on.

It just would not do for the Principal of a school to be seen walking around with lipstick on his face! People would immediately start asking who he had been kissing, after all.

If people thought for one moment that it was one of the students, ugly rumors would start to spread and he could lose his job! Or, do jail time, in the worst case scenario. It wouldn't be much better if they assumed it was one of the teachers though as most of them were married! Discipline here at the school would be a thing of the past as everyone would do nothing but speculate on who his mistress might be.

It was not just for his own benefit that he was making such a determined effort to hide his sin, however. He knew that it would surely be the end of Abby's marriage if it ever got out that she was putting out for someone other than her husband and he was not about to let that happen.

He knew Abby would never leave her husband and, as much as he adored that woman, he would never ask her to. This was not about stealing her away so much as it was about two people enjoying the thrill of a little illicit fun.

Satisfied with his appearance at long last, he rushed out of the men's room, not wanting to waste any more time getting this walk-through done.

His cock had been waiting to get into Abby's twat for far too long already.

* * *

As he watched the last of his big shaft disappear into his girlfriend, Tommy told himself that he and Gretchen were going to have to start fucking at school more often if it was going to be like this.

Her cunt hadn't wrapped this tightly around his manhood since the first few times they had done it! It had made things much more comfortable for her when she finally learned how to cope with his size, but he had come to miss the exquisite tightness of those early days. The thrill of doing it in one of the classrooms, knowing that they were seriously risking being caught red-handed by everyone from teachers to students to janitors was clearly doing something to her that was making this time seem just like their first time.

A wordless, ecstatic moan was pulled from his very soul as he finally got the last inch of his cock into her.

Wow, what a realistic illusion! Abby said to herself, putting her head down on the desk as she gloried in the incredible sensations that were coming from between her legs. It really did feel like her lover's cock had somehow managed to double in size! Not only had it seemingly grown thicker, but it even seemed longer!

Oh, God, yes! She was definitely going to be playing the slut for him like this again and again in the future!

Jack had been with his fair share of women over the years and had seemingly learned all of the tricks of the trade, so she was very used to him using some skill and technique when he serviced her. She'd always climaxed when she was with Jack, while her husband averaged at only about seventy-five or eighty percent.

Abby was discovering that this time was going to be different, however. The only words she could find to describe how her lover was taking care of business today were "savage" and "brutal."

With his hands gripping her so crushingly tight that she knew that there would be bruising, he started to pump in and out of her slowly at first, but in mere moments he was gaining in both speed and momentum. Jack must have been a blur back there, slamming himself into her so very hard that she would have sworn that her feet were lifting off the floor.

Why, it was almost like she was being screwed by a teenaged boy who so far had learned only the basics of pleasing a woman! Yes, she realized, that was it - Jack was fucking her like a teenaged boy would, focusing on his own pleasure and not really worrying so much about her taking care of her needs.

While Abby normally did appreciate it when her men made a little bit of an effort with her, when she was being plowed by a cock as big as this one seemed to be, this simpler and more straight forward approach was serving perfectly well. As he pistoned in and out of her that afternoon with all the sex-crazed fury of a wild animal, she found that she was reaching heights of ecstacy that she had never imagined existed.

Clenching the edge of her desk so tightly that it was a wonder that she didn't shatter the wood, Abby exploded in a huge orgasm.

More than anything, she wanted to shriek loud enough to shatter glass, maybe even loud enough to knock this school house off it's foundation! She wanted to let the whole world know just how good this felt!

Considering that she had a husband at home, not to mention that she could lose her job if this affair with her boss were revealed, it was probably for the best then that she could only find breath enough to emit a pretty pathetic squeak.

Tommy came only moments later, shooting off a spectacular flood of cum that could never have been contained inside her. Pearly white seed came spurting back out, splashing back on the burly football player and dripping down the woman's legs. If that weren't bad enough though, his jerking cock popped out towards the end and he gave her whole butt a good frosting, too.

Gasping as he staggered exhaustedly one step, then another back from his girlfriend, Tommy looked on in amazement at how much cum he had just given up. This was one for the record books!

But then he noticed with a disgusted frown just how much of it had splattered back on him.

He would need to get that cleaned off and fast.

Hauling his jeans back up, Tommy didn't bother to fasten them as he headed out the classroom door with a noticeably awkward gait, simply holding them up with his hands as he made his escape.

After a fantastic ride like that, his mind had seized up and he didn't think for even a moment about how awkward it would be if someone happened to catch sight of him like that.

Fortunately, luck would be with him and the running back disappeared into the nearby men's room without incident.

Behind him, he left a woman who had been totally laid to waste, unable to move until the inferno between her thighs started to die down, unwilling to even lift her head until the world stopped swimming around her.

Abby was completely unaware of anything at this point except how very well her lover had serviced her.

* * *

Henry cautiously kept his hands over his eyes, certain that this must be some kind of trick. "What did you say?"

"I said, you win. I didn't realize that you felt so strongly about this," Gretchen answered. "I'll just have to start doing my own work from now on, I guess."

"Really?"

"Yeah, yeah."

The teenaged boy heaved a huge sigh of relief and let his hands drop from his eyes, only to discover that he had been betrayed. Gretchen had her top pulled all the way up and was showing off her big, firm breasts. His brain melted immediately, eyes bulging as his glasses steamed up, his mouth falling open, and his body trembling.

The cheerleader's smile was smug. "Now, can I have my algebra work?"

Without taking his eyes off her gloriously full bosom for even a moment, the helplessly mesmerized Henry rummaged in his book bag for a moment with one hand and produced a wad of papers. She snatched them from him, picking through them until she had the right ones and then tossing the rest back at him.

"Good boy. Keep up the good work and one day I might even do that when I'm not wearing a bra!"

Pulling her top back down, she turned on her heel and walked away as quickly as she could. This had already taken far too long and she needed to get away from the math nerd before her luck ran out and they were spotted together.

Even more importantly, she had an appointment to keep with Tommy!

She disappeared with such speed that she didn't even hear the thud of Henry Gibbs collapsing behind the bookcase in a dead faint.

* * *

Jack was walking so fast through the school's seemingly endless, virtually identical hallways that he might as well have been jogging, giving himself what he would later describe as the best workout he'd ever had.

He was drawing some curious looks from the people he passed to be sure and a handful of them had dared to ask him why he was in such a rush, but he just brushed them off, breathlessly commenting that he was running late. It was enough to satisfy most of them, considering they weren't really all that interested anyway.

Even if they had wanted to ask him some more questions however, the Principal did not pause and was gone before they could have even tried, sending people darting out of his way to avoid being run over.

* * *

As she ever so slowly came back to her senses, Abby started to grow more and more aware of all that cum that was running down her legs and dripping off her butt.

It wasn't the most pleasant of sensations and she knew that it would have to be cleaned up or she did not dare go home. There would be no denying her infidelity if her husband ever saw the kind of mess Jack had just left on her. For that matter, just driving home would have been unpleasant task to say the least as she would have to sit in all of that!

Reaching back with one hand, she dragged two fingertips through the spilled seed and popped it into her mouth. Yummy!

She was on the pill of course, but she found herself wondering if this much cum would be able to overwhelm and defeat her pharmaceutical protection. Her husband was pressuring her to quit taking the pill as he was anxious to have children, but she just was not ready to put herself through the rigors of pregnancy and childbirth. When she finally did give in however, she had to wonder if she would ever know for sure which of her two men in her life was the father.

Levering herself up and off the desk, Abby looked around and was rather surprised and disappointed that Jack had taken off so quickly. That wasn't at all like him, experience telling her that he usually stuck around to cuddle and talk to her and so she was a bit upset. However, she was not so upset that she would waste the precious few minutes they had to spend together griping about it when next she managed to get him alone.

No, instead she would be begging and pleading with him to throw another of those incredible fucks into her!

Heaving herself up to her feet, Abby wobbled for a bit as she tried to find her balance, her skirt falling back into place on it's own to hide what her man had left her with. Some of the cum would certainly end up on her skirt and she made a quick mental note to get it into the laundry just as soon as she got home so that her husband would never see the stains.

Turning, she stumbled over to the door.

Considering how much trouble she was having just with walking, she could almost believe that she really had just been nailed by a cock of equine proportions! She made another mental note - this time to watch how she moved for awhile so that passers by in general and her spouse in particular would not have reason to wonder why she was walking so funny.

She had almost reached the door when it was suddenly flung open in front of her and someone came charging in.

Abby caught only the briefest glimpse of a cheerleading uniform before the other person crashed into her. Though the teacher managed to keep her feet, mostly because she was able to brace herself by leaning heavily against one of her students' desks, the cheerleader tumbled to the floor, the papers she had been holding going flying.

Though she was careful not to do so out loud, Abby was screaming in frustration at the very idea of a student turning up in her classroom now. When she could be either spending a little more time with Jack or going home to rest and recover, the very last thing she wanted to have to deal with right now was some stupid kid who couldn't figure out how to do their algebra homework.

Without waiting to hear what the girl wanted, without complaining about that chaotic entrance, without even bothering to look this cheerleader in the face and try to identify her, Abby just kept right on moving out the door. She needed to get cleaned up in the worst way and this girl was just going to have to wait until that was done.

"I'll be right back."

Sitting on the floor, Gretchen watched her go in shock, unable to believe that her teacher was still here. Didn't that stupid fossil have a home to go to? She had burst in here on the assumption that Tommy would be in here, not her.

A quick look around told her that her boyfriend was nowhere to be found.

Gretchen thought about this. They were obviously not going to be able to fuck in here if Mrs. Lawler was still hanging around. Trying to imagine what her dim-witted guy would have done when he arrived here and found that the teacher still occupied the classroom, she supposed that he would have apologized had he been noticed and then beat a hasty retreat. Since he had no way of knowing where his girlfriend had gone though, he would not have been able to find her and warn her. So where would he have gone to wait for her? The parking lot, she guessed, and his car!

Not wanting to still be there when the teacher came back, Gretchen decided to get herself out of there and out to the parking lot just as fast as she could.

Rolling over onto her hands and knees, she started gathering up all of the work Henry had done for her so that she could do just that.

* * *

As he came around the corner and headed up the hallway towards Abby's classroom again at long last, Jack found his interest in subtlety and secrecy tempered by his desperate need to get himself some pussy as soon as possible.

Marching up the empty hallway, his footsteps ringing hollowly, he did not swerve away when he noticed that the door to the ladies room was swinging shut just as he arrived. He didn't have any idea of who might have gone in there of course, but it seemed safe enough to ignore them. As long as they were going in and not coming out, they would never even see him and so he didn't imagine that they would be able to cause him and Abby any trouble.

No alarm bells started ringing for the Principal when he found the classroom's door standing wide open. Why should it matter if that door were open or closed? Until he was actually in there with her, he judged that there was no real reason why Abby should need the privacy of a closed door. It's not like she would have been having sex in there with someone else, right?

As he reached doorway though, he was stopped dead in his tracks by the sight which presented itself.

There were some papers of some sort had somehow ended up scattered all over the floor and Abby had evidently had no choice but to get down on her hands and knees to gather them up, but it wasn't any of that which had so transfixed Jack. Her back was to him and so she probably didn't even know he was there yet, but it also wasn't the fact that her bottom was aimed right at him that had him frozen in place, either. So, what was it that had him staring at his lover in astonishment?

It was the fact that she seemed to have changed clothes!

As he stood there and drooled over the vision that was Abby Lawler, his cock rising fast in his slacks, Jack was simply astonished to discover that she was now wearing a cheerleader's uniform, of all things! It was a rather worrying that she would have left her door wide open so that anyone who came by could see her in that absurdly sexy little outfit, but he loved that she would go to such an effort just for him.

She looked fantastic!

This was a middle-aged woman he had seen naked numerous times before and he would have expected to see some love-handles if she were dressed in so tight and revealing a getup, yet the body he was now observing might as well belong to a teenager!