Room and Board Ch. 01

Story Info
Robb plays maid to two alpha freshmen.
9.3k words
4.65
20.3k
53

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday 03/04/23

Robb's keyboard clicked and clacked furiously as he searched nervously for any loophole or exception which would make the news he just received better. He swiveled in his seat, his wide hips guiding the chair into a more comfortable position, typing and whispering "fuck, fuck, fuck" as the realization of how doomed he was sunk in.

The grants which had paid for Robb's graduate program had evaporated, the funding pulled as a cost cutting measure. If he couldn't find some workaround or a decent paying job that also allowed him ample time for studies, he was fucked.

He slammed his laptop shut and called Anne, his girlfriend of 5 years, and a graduate student at a school two states over. Her degree focus was not facing the same cuts.

"I'm fucked, there's nothing I can do!"

"Baby, I'm sure we'll find something! I'll help you look!"

"Thanks, babe. I just don't know....what the hell I'm going to do. All this work for nothing. Fuck!"

"You need to take a break, Robb. I know it sucks. It sucks ass. But, you need to care for yourself too. Please promise me you'll take a walk or something to clear your head. I'll touch base with some contacts, ok? I love you."

"You're...you're right, Anne. Thank you. I love you too."

Robb decided to take a walk, stopping at a park bench to clear his head. Whipping out his phone, he took in pics of Anne nude she had sent him recently. He grew excited and horny until he swiped into the ones of her getting fucked by her graduate advisor. Deflated, he put his phone away and kept walking.

The time and distance apart had been hard for Robb and Anne. Anne's idea of them having an open relationship while apart hadn't helped. He enjoyed the pics of her alone but wasn't too thrilled with seeing the pics of her getting fucked with her instruction to "imagine it's you that's fucking me."

It was what it was. Robb knew Anne loved him. He knew she had a higher sex drive then him. He also recognized she was out of his league and he was basically a cuck. Sometimes, late at night, and especialy when he was drunk, he would think about it and get off on it. He'd feel ashamed after and push it out of his mind most of the time. Gradually, the shame had disapated, but he wasn't mentally ready to process that.

In as much as he tried, Robb had struck out in his attempts to hook up. He was very self conscious and that type of thing didn't come easy. His dick was on the smaller side of average and his body was  for a lack of a better word, androgynous. Wide birthing hips, thick thighs, a bubble butt, a little paunchy belly contrasted with a flat chest, normal untoned arms and legs, and a face that struggled to grow facial hair. It also didn't help matters that Robb kept his hair long, because Anne liked it.

Dejected and with no solutions in sight, he went back to his apartment and went to bed.

He was awoken by his phone going off early the next morning. Seeing that it was his graduate advisor, Dr. Frederick, he quickly responded.

"Robb, I know you've been stressing. I think I may have found something that could work for you. There's good and bad news, of course."

"Dr. Frederick,  thank you so much. I'm definitely interested in staying on and continuing my research. What is it?"

"It's a bit of a work study situation. Your tuition would continue to be paid, but you'd have to room with two underclassmen. Your job would essentially be to assist them in the college transition, helping to keep their room tidy, cooking, errands, etcetera."

"So...I'd be their maid essentially" Robb answered sadly.

"Look, I'll level with you. It's not optimal. However, with sign ups for next semester approaching, it may be your best bet if you'd like to continue. The spots are filling up fast, but I managed to secure one for you temporarily. I'm going to email you the brochure. I'm sorry this is happening, but there's unfortunately nothing else I can do..."

"Oh, I know, Dr. Frederick. I'm sorry. I do appreciate your assistance and will read over this now."

"Great! We will need an answer by end of day to secure your spot. I know that's a tight fit, but.."

"I understand. I'll get it filled out either way as soon as I can."

Robb read over the agreement and it appeared to be just as bad as he thought. He'd basically be helping out two freshmen in a three bedroom specialized dorm off campus. His responsibilities included cleaning, cooking, and other domestic tasks. He groaned as he read on.

There was a bonus structure he could earn based on reviews by the freshmen he'd be watching over. On the other end, he would be disqualified and terminated if his reviews were too low. There was boilerplate remarks about bullying, etc and apparently there would be a modified RA in the building to handle disputes.

Robb was in between a rock and a hard place. He spent hours pondering. Finally, after talking again with Anne, he arrived at the conclusion that, while it may suck, it was better than being kicked out of school. Also, he could apply for jobs while enrolled in the program and maybe more grants would open up. He filled out the application and received an approval the next day.

Wednesday 03/08/23

Robb was all moved in. He had a short meet and greet with Derek, the 22 year old RA before the freshmen, Arnold and Chuck, showed up. Both 18 and total jock bros, they seemed nice enough, promising they wouldn't make too much of a mess.

They asked Robb for some help unpacking, which he agreed to with some hesitation, and he already felt used as the teens took on more of a supervisory role, telling him where things were to be placed.

Following that, Robb got to work on dinner, using a meal plan the teens had provided to Derek. He brought their plates into the living room and was dismayed to see them cracking open some beers.

Recalling from the agreement that he was also to be a monitor of sorts against illegal activity,  he cautiously referenced the agreement and asked if they could stop.

"Nine" Arnold, responded.

"Ex..excuse me?" Robb responded.

"Eight"

"Wha.."

"As far as we can tell from the agreement, you gotta keep your review scores up to keep the job, right? Kinda seems like they frown on anything lower than a seven." Chuck interrupted with a grin. "Maybe let this one go."

"But.."

"Seven" Arnold continued.

"Probably doesn't look good if you start your first week off so low" Chuck said with a fake sigh.

"Down to six now for not giving us our food, dude."

Robb shut his trap and set the plates with utensils down before them.

"I'll be in the kitchen, if you need anything." Robb said through gritted teeth.

Sitting at the kitchen table, Robb rubbed his temples and groaned at the predicament he was in. He collected their plates and washed up before spending some time studying and setting an alarm so he'd be up in time to make those idiots breakfast.

Thursday 03/09/23

"Five!!" Roared Arnold as he woke Robb up.

Rubbing his eyes and noticing he had somehow slept through his alarm,  he scrambled to the kitchen to offer breakfast before being rebuffed by both of them as the flatly stated they were running late already.

"We'll talk about this when we get home" Arnold said as he slammed the door.

Robb dropped to the couch totally deflated. After some brooding, he decided to get the house in order and went to the biology lab to continue his graduate research.

Upon his return to the apartment, he stopped by Derek's apartment to talk over his experience so far.

"That definitely isn't how this should work, man, I'm sorry" Derek said as he squeezed a stress ball.

"This program is wonky for sure and I have to level with you. I know you're in the same boat as a lot of us, needing this to continue being enrolled. These dumb ass freshmen kind of have you in a bind. I can run this up to the program director, but if they get kicked out that kind or fucks you over too because you'll have no one else to bunk with and therefore not qualify for the program."

"Think it over and let me know what you want to do. My opinion is that, yeah, let some of the small stuff go so long as it's happening inside and not causing a ruckus, no one is the wiser."

"Yeah," Robb sullenly replied. "OK, I get it. It's a system like anything else that has to be gamed. I'll try to ease off and keep the peace."

"Sounds good. If you need anything else my door is always open." Derek replied.

--

"Zerrrooooo" Arnold and Chuck bellowed as they came through the door.

Robb was placing their dinner on the table and wondered what the hell he did now.

"You snitched on us!" Arnold said with a wicked smile.

"Yeah man, Derek said you told him about the beer. He told us we needed to abide by the rules like some fucking dork" Chuck laughed.

Robb noticed immediately that they did not seem bothered in the slightest by what had occurred as they threw their bags down and sat down to dinner.

"We're going to have to think of what, if anything, we can do to get you back up to passing on your review, man" Arnold said with mock concern.

Robb thought carefully about how he should handle this. He knew Derek was just trying to help, but he was annoyed at him and also angry at Chuck and Arnold.

"I'm sorry, guys, but..."

"Call us sir from now on" Arnold snapped.

"Wha.."

"Do you want to get booted out of this program, man? We don't need it. You do."

Robb swallowed his pride, feeling incredibly humiliated.

He took a deep breath and restarted, "I'm sorry, sirs, I was a little frustrated and wanted advice from Derek. We both agreed not to report it any further."

Arnold and Chuck exchanged grins over how much of a pussy Robb was.

"Good, but not good enough. When you apologize to us, you need to get down on your knees as a sign if respect." Arnold said.

So Robb did it. He meekly got on his knees, repeated his apology, and said it wouldn't happen again.

"Good boy" Arnold responded. "Now CRAWL to the fridge and get us each a beer."

Robb opened his mouth to object but was silenced by the knowing looks they gave him. He turned to crawl, cursing his luck at having to deal with these pissant rich kids. As he entered the kitchen he could have swore he overheard them saying something about his "big ole booty" and felt self conscious. He collected the beers, placing them in a bag, and crawled back to them.

"Ah, how clever" Chuck said in mock encouragement as Robb got up to his knees and handed them their beers.

"You got a nice ass, man. I bet you get all sorts of action with the dudes" Arnold added.

Robb's face reddened and through gritted teeth countered that he wasn't gay.

"OH, my bad. No need to get testy. Plus, I gave you a compliment. You should thank me."

Swallowing his pride yet again, Robb mumbled a thank you.

"Thank me for what?"

"Thank you for complimenting my ass" Robb said, completely humiliated and tearing up.

"No problem. You're gifted. You could be in a rap video, twerking on a Bentley or something" Arnold responded, pushing his plate away and standing up.

He walked behind Robb eyeing him up and down before settling in near the tv. Robb cleared the table, did the dishes and fell asleep angry and humiliated.

Friday 03/10/23

The morning and afternoon passed uneventfully. Robb made them dinner and idled in his room.

"Sup" Arnold said, entering the room.

"Hi sir" Robb mumbled in response.

"Want to get back up to five?"

"Yes sir."

"Let me spank you."

"WH-AT?" Robb answered.

"Shh shh shh" Arnold said playfully, putting a finger across Robb's lips.

"You snitched on us. It's a big deal. You're at 0. If you want to get back, you gotta make up for it. You can get kicked out of the program or take five swats against your bare ass and be halfway to 10. Your choice."

"Sir, I dunno..."

"Yeah, man....your choice, best of luck..." Arnold said as he turned to leave..

"Sir!" Robb said anxiously.

"Yeah?"

"Please...don't tell anyone...please" Robb said, humiliated once again.

Arnold grinned ear to ear. "Chuck's gonna know and supervise. Maybe get the last spank,  but that's it."

Resigned, Robb simply nodded.

"Cool, bend over on the desk"

Robb slowly obeyed, his eyes peering through the blinds as he awaited the next humiliation as Arnold slid down the 23 year olds pants and underwear.

"Mmmhmm, very nice" Arnold said, getting very handsy with Robb's ass, rubbing it and slightly spreading the cheeks. "Hey Chuck!  Quit fucking around and get in here, man!"

Chuck waltzed in, giving a whistle at the sight of Robb's ass, but not appearing surprised that it was out.

Out the window, Robb noticed a boyfriend and girlfriend saying goodbye. As they parted, the boyfriend gave his girl's ass a hard squeeze and spank, eliciting a devious smile from her. Robb didn't think Arnold was gay, but knew that Arnold did have some sexual attraction to his ass and domination.

It was a weird feeling being sexually objectified like this. He never thought of his ass as a sexual object. He was embarrassed and disgusted but also a little flattered.

His thoughts were broken by the first swat. It stung a little but didn't hurt much.

"Dang, I love how it jiggles" Chuck spoke.

"Yeah, reminds me of Jennifer's" laughed Arnold.

"Even bigger than hers, I think"

"Definitely, man"

Swats two and three came with more idle chatter and the two spending more time feeling Robb's ass up than spanking.

Robb felt his cock, fortunately out of their sight, stiffin. "What the hell is wrong with me?" he thought as he awaited the next one.

This one was harder, jolting his eyes back open and making him lean forward. He stifled any sign of being hurt, not wanting them to see him in pain. Yet, his cock was now fully erect and, had he been able to turn around, he'd notice that theirs were too.

"Alright, Chuck, you got the last one"

Chuck positioned himself behind Robb, palmed his ass, and let fly with the final slap. It was harder than the last, but still nothing to cry over.

"Good boy" Chuck remarked as he softly Rubbed Robb's ass.

"Arnold is going to take you on a little field trip tomorrow to get some more points." He added, his hands resting on Robb's hips. Keep this up and we shouldn't have any problems."

The boys left and Robb remained where he was, completely humiliated and waiting for his hard on to go down.

Saturday 03/11/2023

"Up early! Let's get those points" Arnold triumphantly shouted upon entering Robb's room and throwing on the lights at 8am.

"Your mission, should you choose to accept it and not be unceremoniously kicked out of school is to walk a lap around campus wearing these!"

Arnold threw a pair of denim booty shorts at Robb.

"Sir, I can't.." Robb began, rubbing his eyes and still only half awake.

"Yap Yap Yap" Arnold interrupted. "You can and will. I'm being nice about it. It's Saturday morning, no one is going to he around. And if you hurry up and get them on, you can wear a hat and sunglasses for all I care so no one knows its you. Pick a shirt to go with the shorts, tuck them in, and meet me in the living room."

Robb, total bitch that he was, obliged. The shorts were a tight fit, but he eventually squeezed his ass into them. A white tee, tucked into them, hat, and pair of shades completed the ensemble. He took a look at the mirror and was horrified by how feminine and slutty he looked. There would be no plausible explanation if he ran into someone he knew.

He walked to meet Arnold in the living room. Arnold, pleased by his continued power over Robb, grunted his approval as his hands traced over Robb's hips. Robb shuddered as his cock sprang to life.

"No one should be out right now. Get your shoes on and let's go."

Unable to shield himself at all, Robb booked it for Arnold's car and slid into the passenger seat. The leather felt weird on his legs and parts of his ass that were uncovered. He felt like some bimbo who was being driven to the club.

He kept his eyes pointed out the window during the short drive to the campus' central parking lot, feeling some relief that he hadn't seen anyone yet.

Arnold parked and hopped out, with Robb slowly following him.

"OK, we're gonna do a loop until we're back here, baby" Arnold announced.

"Sir, please...I..I can't..what if someone sees?"

"Either this or I drive back solo and you walk it. People will definitely see you then, huh? Also don't see a wallet sticking out of those tight shorts, so, you may have to do something you really don't want to for a ride." Arnold replied with a grin.

Robb hung his head, completely defeated.

"Walk, bitch!" Arnold ordered as he aimed his phone camera at Robb's ass.

Luckily for Robb, it was a Saturday so the campus wasn't as lively as it would have been. Still, there were still some people and they did notice, most just looking in confusion. One or two whistled and laughed as Robb's barely covered ass jiggled with each step.

"That's right, pretend you're bending over to tie your shoe. Hold that position for a few" Arnold ordered as Robb bent over with his ass facing the street. Several horns beeped as Robb wished he could just disappear.

The rest of the ass parade around campus was uneventful and they got into Arnold's car and headed home.

"You did good, Robb" Arnold said as he adjusted his shorts.

Robb gulped as he pondered what was next. Of more concern to Robb was the fact that he was completely hard as Arnold felt up his thigh on the ride home.

Back at the apartment, Arnold announced that Robb would be wearing the booty shorts permanently while at home, but said additional points could be awarded if Robb opted to be completely nude.

"Tough, but fair" responded Chuck.

Robb retired to his room, furiously jacking off while trying to think of girls but his mind kept coming back to his recent humiliation, his spanked ass, and the outline of Arnold's cock after the ass parade.

Sunday 03/12/2023

Robb woke up early, slipped on the booty shorts, and set out to making their breakfast. He set it on the table and waited obediently on his knees until they were done. Once he had finished doing the dishes,  he ran some errands and returned to the apartment.

He slipped on the shorts and walked out to do some laundry only to encounter a completely nude Arnold. He gasped in surprise and inadvertently spent too long looking at his flaccid, yet long, cock.

"Whoa, buddy, watch where you're going" Arnold said playfully.

"I can't find any boxers, come show me where you put them" he added, guiding a completely mortified Robb into his room.

Wanting to get away from his naked tyrant as quick as possible, got on his hands and knees to root open the bottom drawer, opened it, and was dumbfounded to see there were boxers in plain sight.

"Sir,  your boxers are right...." Robb began as he turned to find himself 5 inches away from Arnold's thick cock.

"OH, that's right! The bottom drawer" Arnold said.

Eyes down, Robb asked "sir, can I please go? I'm uncomfortable with.."

"OH, my dick?" Arnold said, gripping it and pointing it at Robb. "I guess being in lockerooms all my life has desensitized me."

The movement brought Robb's eyes up involuntarily and he noticed Arnold's cock was plumping up. He couldn't take his eyes off of it as it grew to 9 inches. His mind was a mess. He was genuinely impressed with how long it looked. He wished his was that big.

"Still there, Robby?" Arnold said, wiggling his hips to make his cock bounce around.

"OH um yes sir"

"If you touch it, you're guaranteed a good review for next week."

Robb panicked, stammering over his words and finding none.

"Looks like you want to.." Arnold said as he grazed Robb's clothed penis with his foot. Being so tight, the shorts showed a tiny bulge.