Room for One

Story Info
An adventuring Orc and Dark Elf stay at a tavern.
3.7k words
4.38
5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers

Two mer traversed over the cobbled roads, walking among bare trees. Snow gently fell around them as the sun began to set on the horizon. There was hardly a sound to be heard in the white forest, save for the rattling of the Orc's armor and the chirping of birds.

The Dunmer noticed a sign reading "Nightgate Inn" and glanced at his partner. "Mogaar," he said "why don't we stop here for the night? It's getting a bit late."

"Hm?" She looked to the inn. "Sounds good, I'm actually starting to get hungry." She put her arm around her partner. "And I bet that last dungeon sapped a lot out of ye, eh Rotthe?"

He sighed. "I already told you, I didn't notice the tripwire at first!" He ran a hand through his long, red hair. "I'm lucky I got out of that with my hair still intact..."

She laughed. "Just avoided disaster there, being bald wouldn't suit ye!"

The pair walked into the tavern and shut the door behind them. They could feel the cold begin to leave their bodies as the crackling fire warmed the building. Mogaar propped her battle axe against a wooden post and took a seat at one of the tables. Meanwhile, Rotthe went up to the bar to order food.

"We'll take a room and a hot meal." He said.

"What kind of food?" The innkeeper asked. "Some soup, perhaps some fresh bread?"

"Soup will work. Two bowls of beef stew, please. I'll also have a cup of alto wine and," he glanced back at his partner "uh...she'll probably want some Nord mead."

"I'll have all of that right out, then. Altogether, that'll be about 30 septims." After paying him the money, he joined his armored partner at a table.

"I got us a room and some soup." Rotthe said. "We still have a good bit of money from that tomb raid, so I went and bought us some drinks. I bought you a bottle of mead since that's what you usually get, hope you don't mind."

"Ah, ye know me so well!" Mogaar ruffled his hair.

Blushing a bit, he cleared his throat. "Anyway, I could go for some good shein right now. Shame they don't have that here in Skyrim, but Imperial-style wine tastes fine too I suppose."

"I'll tell you what I miss about Morrowind" she said "the warmer weather! This place is a frozen hell."

He chuckled. "It gets cold in Morrowind sometimes too, don't kid yourself." He leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms. "Don't you remember the ash storms?"

She shook her head. "I know...I just miss those warmer days."

"As do I." He stroked his goatee. "Oh, and now that I'm thinking about it, a nice ash yam stew would go rather nicely that shein." He nudged the Orc beside him. "Perhaps we should head back to Windhelm and see if the Dunmer there know any recipes."

She shook her head. "Personally, I prefer Nord dishes over Dunmer cooking. You people always overcook everything."

"We just like our meat well-done."

"Burnt is more like it! Don't you remember that Nix Hound meat we bought at that corner club in Mournhold? It was black as coal!"

"I see how it is. So that happens one time and suddenly all Dunmer are bad cooks. I'll have you know,"

Their little argument continued as they were served their soup and drinks. They eventually dropped the topic and went back to just casual talking, even well after their meals were finished and they only had their drinks left. After a while, they retired to their room. The room available was rather small with only one bed, but that was fine. Sharing a bed had worked out in the past, and nothing weird ever happened. Usually.

Once they were inside, Mogaar started taking off her heavy armor. Setting the frames of steal and leather on the floor, she kept stripping until she was just in her rough-spun tunic and pants. She was burly, as would usually be expected of an Orsimer warrior. Years of traveling and fighting everything from bandits to the undead was enough to tone anyone's muscles. Wielding that axe of hers certainly required a lot of upper body strength as well. In the overall image, she was about as beefy as any Nord man he'd seen.

He watched her as he sat on the bed. "Is it just me, or has she been looking particularly attractive lately?" He thought. "Maybe it's just the wine talking..." then he remembered that he felt something similar when she saved him from a draugr earlier that day. "Oh..." it was then that he realized he was starting to develop feelings of affection for his Orc companion. "Oh no"

After undoing her ponytail and shaking her black hair loose, she released a sigh. She looked over at her companion, and her gaze met with his red eyes. "What are you lookin at?"

"Oh!" He turned his head to the window. "Nothing!"

Mogaar got in front of him and crossed her arms. "I noticed you giving me a similar look earlier too. Is something going on?"

He fidgeted in place, as his mind raced. "Am I really starting to fall in love with her?" He thought. "Why now? Is it because we've spent so much time together or," his gaze shifted to her arms "by Azura, she's as strong as a guar." Catching himself drifting off, he tried to snap out of it. "Wait no, focus!"

"Well?" She asked, patiently waiting for an answer.

"Yes, well, about that..." he rose to his feet and looked up to her "I'm not sure how to say this, but I feel like I'm starting to develop some, uh, feelings for you."

She raised her eyebrows. "Really, that so?"

"Uhm, yes." He shifted his gaze. "It's just...you're so brave and kind. You've saved my neck more times than I can count." He scratched the back of his head as he tried to find the words. "And, I must admit, I find your strength rather attractive..."

"Well," she put her hands on her hips "I didn't expect things to go in this direction, but I'm a bit relieved."

He looked back up at her. "Wait, you are?"

She nodded. "If I'm being honest, I've started developing feelings for you as well."

"What?!" He exclaimed, now more flustered than ever. "When did this happen?!"

"Oh, I'd say it started back in the Spring of this year, shortly after we began roving together over in Morrowind. I'm not sure what it is, but there's something about you Dunmer boys that I like. In any case," she reached and embraced him. "I was a bit worried that ye didn't like me back. Glad the feeling is mutual."

"I don't understand...why would you like me of all people?" He was terribly confused, but the embrace eased his anxieties. The warmth of her big strong arms was more comforting than the inn's fire.

"Well, at first I just thought you were cute, but you've been a great traveling companion. Trust me, I wouldn't have stuck with you as long as I have unless I liked you."

"I suppose you have a point..."

"Well regardless, since we have a bit of privacy now, I'd like to do something fun. What do ye say?"

His heart started pounding out of his chest. The situation had escalated even more. He wasn't sure how to feel, but for the time being it was best to go with the flow. "Sounds good to me."

Wasting no time, she lowered her hands and grabbed him by the waist. Lifting him up with ease, she pinned him against the wall. Staring into his red eyes, she chuckled. "As always, you're light as a netch's air sack."

"Well, you know us mages..." he said, his face turning red "we're generally not too heavy..."

She leaned in and kissed him. Her tusks got in the way just a bit, but he didn't mind in the slightest. As he melted into the kiss, he thought back on their adventures and realized how much romantic tension there had been between them. How Mogaar could have left him at any point in their travels but stayed anyway. Or how, even during their early adventures, Mogaar picking him up made his heart skip a beat.

"I can't believe I didn't realize it sooner." He thought.

She pulled out of the kiss and smiled. "Want to take things a step further? We've slept in the same bed before, so why not make love this time?"

"This is escalating rather quickly..."

She chuckled "Yeah, maybe I am jumping into things just a little quickly. It's fine if you don't want to."

"No, I'd very much like to! I just didn't expect things to go this way."

"Well, allow me to take the lead. If you ever feel uncomfortable and want to stop, just tell me." She turned around and set him down. She had thought about this more than once and was excited to finally fuck him. She had kept her feelings hidden for nearly a year, and now that she knew they had mutual affection, she couldn't hold herself back. It was time for her to finally let loose.

She grabbed the collar of his robe and lifted the cloth off his body, to reveal his simple loin cloth beneath. He had a bit more muscle on him than the average mage, but he was still practically a twig compared to her. "Not wearin' much under it, huh?"

"Robes can be surprisingly warm." Being stripped of his clothes made him feel a slight chill, even when they were inside. It didn't matter, though. With the way things were going, neither of them would be cold for long.

She groped at his bulge, which was clearly visible under the cloth. She could feel that he was already hard. "Gettin' excited, huh? That makes two of us." She slid the undergarment down his legs, and his cock bounced up as the cloth was pulled off. It was an impressive length, arching up to his belly button.

"That's a bit surprising." She observed.

"What do you mean?"

"I expected ye'd be on the smaller side, but yer kinda big."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "And why did you think I would be small?"

"Never mind that." She put her hands behind her head. "Now how about you strip me down? I did the same for you."

He gulped. "Alright..."

"It's a good thing I took my armor off first, eh?" She chuckled. "Otherwise we'd be here forever!"

"Yes, I don't have much experience with armor unfortunately." After saying this, he lifted her tunic over her head. He had to stand on his toes do it, but he just managed. Trying to keep himself from getting too flustered, he set her tunic down then unhooked her bra. Because of their height difference, he was just above eye level with her chest.

"Hey" she said

He looked up at her. "What?"

"I can feel yer spear brushing up on my thigh."

He averted eye contact. "Sorry"

"No, it's fine! Now finish the job!"

He pulled down her trousers and took off her loincloth. She wasn't lying about being aroused, her privates were soaking wet.

He rose back up to his full height, yet again finding himself at eye level with her tits. She reached down and grabbed his warm cock. She peeled back his foreskin, revealing the bright pink tip which contrasted with his ashy grey skin. "Ready now?" She asked.

He nodded, then almost immediately found himself being lifted off the ground. This time however, she lifted him above her head until his dick was in front of her face. Not wasting anymore time to indulge in her treat, she stuck it into her mouth. The shaft wedged between her tusks, her tongue twirled around the head.

He reached down and held her head as he desperately tried to stifle his moans. People fucking in a tavern wasn't uncommon, and in fact it was practically expected in some cases. Still, he hated the idea of people overhearing them. She glanced up at him, checking his reactions as she pleasured him.

After a moment, he could feel himself starting to slip from her grasp. Just when he was about to say something, she changed positions. Now holding him bridal style rather than simply by the waist, she chuckled. "I was afraid I was gonna drop ye there. This will be easier to manage I think." Raising him up slightly, she resumed sucking on his part.

It had been a while since he'd had sex with anyone, so he was rather sensitive. The fact that she was holding him while doing this didn't exactly help. Needless to say, it didn't take very long before he came. He had a good bit of backed up semen, but she swallowed every last bit of it. She pulled her head up and licked her lips. Her expression made it look like she had just tasted the finest meat in Tamriel.

She carried him over to their bed and gently laid him down. He looked up to her, breathing heavily as the tall Orsimer got in bed with him. She put her hands on her hips, kneeling with her body raised above his.

"Guess we're getting to the good part now, huh?" He observed, looking up at his burly partner.

"Hope yer ready." She said. "I've been sexually deprived for too long, I might just sap you of all your strength."

"I take that as a personal challenge."

She positioned herself over his crotch, then grabbed his spear by the shaft. She lowered her hips, gently sliding his twitching thing inside her. She stifled a moan as she felt the heat of his cock push its way further inside. Once she had mounted him, she released a sigh. He was rather well endowed, but since there was a considerable size difference between them, it fit rather nicely.

"That feels good." She looked at him. "I'm not too heavy, am I?"

He could feel her weight crushing down on his pelvis but at the same time, it felt incredible. "Just a little" he said, "but nothing I can't handle."

"Good. I'll start moving then." She raised her hips back up, then slammed back down on his crotch. He felt her weight crashing down on him each time but feeling his dick rub on her fleshy walls felt amazing. Additionally, the heat of her insides contrasted with the chilly room around them. He grabbed her by the waist and thrusted up in rhythm to her movements.

"Let me know when you climax." She said. "I don't wanna risk getting pregnant."

He nodded. "Right," he thought "I need to be careful. I can't let myself get too caught up in this."

She reached over and pinned his hands down. "You like this don't ye?"

"Yes..." Throughout this whole experience, he felt overpowered. She could lift him with ease, and now she was pinning him to the bed. It made him feel vulnerable yet protected at the same time.

She smiled and kissed him on the forehead. "I love you, my sweet prince."

He felt like his whole face had turned red. "I love you too, my brave knight."

Mogaar started to grind on his dick, then tilted her head up and grunted "Oh, now it's hittin a nice spot." She reached down and started toying with her clit, while keeping her other hand on his wrist. She moved her hips up and down, letting his spear plunge deep inside her and grind against her most sensitive spots. She could feel it convulsing and getting even bigger as she made love to him.

Evidently, Rotthe was not the only one who was sensitive. Because Mogaar climaxed after only a few moments of riding him. She tilted her head up and dragged her nails along his chest. He could tell she was holding herself back from getting too loud. Lowering her head, she braced her hands against his chest, which just made him feel even more pressed down. She looked to him, her hair disheveled. "Ye made me climax first...that's a good little prince."

He exhaled. "I'm always much less sensitive on the second round..."

"Good, because I'm not done yet." She started bouncing on his dick again.

After a few more moments of being ridden, his breath started getting rougher. He raised his upper body up and held her by the hips. "I think I'm getting close"

She got off her undersized mount and sat on front of him. She started stroking his dick, which was covered her juices and oozing precum. She used her thumb to rub on his sensitive, bulging tip and he came soon after. His hot milk spurted out and covered his chest.

As Rotthe used a small cloth to wipe himself off, she crossed her arms. "You know that's not going to satisfy me." She said.

"Very well, but can we change positions?" He asked. "I know I said I could handle it, but I'm not sure my hips could take much more of you being on top."

She chuckled. "Just got to be too much for ye, huh? Can't say I blame ye." She turned around and got on all fours, then looked back at him. "Is this better?"

"This should work better, yes." He grabbed her by the hips. "Ready?"

"Yep, get to movin!"

He rubbed his warm dick against her opening, then penetrated her again. After pushing it all the way in up to his balls, he started moving his hips back and forth.

"Hey...move just a little to the right." When he followed her instructions, she had to stifle a moan. "There ya go. Yer hitting that nice spot again." She reached back and rubbed her clit.

Rotthe's thrusting started getting intense as he pounded away. She exhaled, having to hold her moans back. His hip movements felt good, and his length and girth were both just her type.

"Oh, Malacath." She sighed. "I didn't realize how bad I needed this until tonight." She looked back at him. "You've done this before, haven't you?"

"I did have bit of fun with some Dunmer girls when I was in my late teens, yes. Have I not mentioned that?"

"Don't recall. Well you're doing good so keep moving! We're not done until I say we're done, understand?"

"Yes, madam." He'd thought fucked her from behind would make him feel more in control somehow, but that wasn't exactly turning out to be true. Now she was just ordering him around. Not that he minded, it just wasn't turning out how he expected.

With the way he was moving, it didn't take long before she climaxed again. He kept fucking her, but soon enough he started getting close himself. He quickly pulled out just before his cock started spurting out its milk onto her back.

Feeling his seed spilling on her skin, she glanced back at him. "Lick it up."

"What?"

"Your mess," she laid down on her stomach "lick it up."

He nodded and started licking the white liquid off her. He had never tasted semen before; it was saltier than he expected. He ran his tongue along her toned back, until it had been cleaned up. Once he was done, he sat back and sighed. "Well, that was fun."

"What, done already?" She turned around and grabbed him by the arms. "But you still haven't satisfied my hunger!"

"I'm so tired though. If you hadn't sucked on my cock first, I could keep going but...I'm too tired now. I need a break at least."

She sighed and got out of bed. "Give me a second, I have an idea." She got his knapsack and started looking through it.

"Hey, what are you doing with my stuff?!" He stood up. "You know how I feel about-"

Before he could finish, she pulled out a stamina potion. "Do these things work in this kind of context?" She asked, looking at the small glass bottle.

"I...I'm not sure, actually." He shook his head. "But regardless, you can't use a potion for something like this."

"Bah, it's just your standard restore stamina potion." She shook the green liquid. "You can buy these in bulk. Now catch!" She tossed it to him.

He caught it and sighed. "Fine, if you insist. This will be an interesting experiment if nothing else." He tilted his head back and downed the potion until the bottle was empty. To his surprise, he started to feel his dick rise again. "Oh," he looked down and grabbed it by the shaft "it actually worked."

She let out a hearty laugh. "So it does work!" She got back in bed and laid on her back. "Now, since my experiment was a success, now you can get back to work!" She spread her legs. "Come on, I'm not even close to finished!"

"An Orc's hunger is ravenous, even in bed..." he thought. With that, he went back to work pleasuring his partner.

Later that night, after her sexual needs had finally been met, they laid in bed together and snuggled up for warmth. Rotthe could hear Mogaar's heartbeat as she held him against her chest with her beefy arms.

"Can't even tell ye how many times I've wanted to do this." She whispered

"The thought had crossed my mind before too, I'll admit. I was just too much of a coward to admit my feelings sooner."

"Coward, huh? Hm, perhaps I'm not as brave as you say I am, then." She kissed him on the back of the head. "Good night..."

MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers
12