Room For One More

Story Info
Drew Barrymore & Alyson Hannigan find each other.
4.2k words
3.57
43.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twilight filled the sky as the day passed to night. Time like a snail dragged the air. Drew Barrymore lay on the bed exhausted from the days filming, ready to fall into a child's sleep. On location, again, in the wilds, away from loved ones. The rewards of making a film way out played the rigorous effort, but today it had been hard. Not only star of the movie but also producer, the job doubled in pressure and load. She needed to relax but the next day weighed in her mind. Tomorrow's schedule, tomorrow's script all played through her mind. The next day would be especially difficult as one scene involved nudity.

In her private life nudity was a way of life. Drew would often walk around her house nude without a care in existence, but then her only audience would be her dogs. Tomorrow there would be a small crew, but then the whole world would be able to see it. She had done them before, in her so-called come back films it seemed almost a prerequisite, but she had tried to stay away from nudity ever since. She felt comfortable in her skin but the camera made an extra layer. It added judgment. Consumed heat assuming near glass edges to her skin. She needed to relax. Maybe a shower might help.

The rooms heating was on full, snow pounded the window on a bloodless wind. Drew came from the shower dressed now in just a shirt and panties. The shirt was her boyfriends, Fab, and she thought his scent upon it might help her miss him less, it didn't, if anything it was worse. She lay on the bed; the next day still played on her mind. Drew replaced these deliberations with thoughts of Fab.

He was on tour at the moment. She felt more alone. Her friends were hundreds of miles away back in L.A. it was impossible to phone and ask them around. The TV stood cold in the corner, Drew found the remote beside the bed and switched it on. Its life filled the room. She flicked disinterested through the channels. Through to the end of the cycle the screen went encrypted, spewing static and fuzzed colours. The porn channels. Voices wrote out of the speakers, cracking behind static.

'Yeah, your face looks good like that.' A man spoke from the pigmentation's. 'You're so physical I could scream.'

A thought sprung to her mind, an idea for tomorrow. Why not see how the professionals do it? Get some advice as it were. Drew phoned down to the hotel reception and found out that all she needed to do was put her credit-card number into the automated system. So she dialled in the number into the phone and waited for the TV to clear.

In blazing colours stood a man, a woman sat behind a desk. The scenery was scarce to say the least; a tall plant stood in a corner. His hair was short in front and long in back, the cliqued mullet back from the dead. The woman was heavy with make-up and an obvious bottle blonde.

'I've seen your type before,' the woman said, idly assessing the man while filling her nails.

'That's cool, if you think that.' He replied. 'But I can assure you I ain't like no one you met before.'

Maybe this was a mistake, Drew thought. How was she going to learn anything from this?

'How's that then?' The woman asked.

The guy flipped his flies open and dangled his body part. The camera shot to a close up, veins strained in the taught skin like an installed structure. The odor of the shirt hit her again like a permitting cavity. She was reminded of his hair, his shoulders bound in disenfranchised muscle.

'You don't have to say please.' The woman said on screen. 'Get down on your knees.'

He fed his face between the woman's legs, one of them up on the desk, panties around the ankle the other over the arm of the chair. Drew heard herself grunt as the man dug his tongue into the other woman's orifice, darting around like dying fish.

Drew rubbed her naked knees together and began to squirm. Her neck became warm and she undid a couple of buttons on the shirt. She traced her fingers down between the flaps of the shirt and sighed. Drew scratched with one nail the edge of her bra underneath, playing with the soft lace. The finger then popped inside and touched the curve of her breast. To Drew's surprise excitement had ambushed her. Calm, humid, all nerve giving electricity. She traced her four fingers over the upper arc of her chest, strokes like vague snarls. A faint caress upon the nipple.

She pinched it between the fore and middle fingers while her hand grasped the rest of the breast. Her other hand played along the waistband of her knickers, flicking the elastic, teasing herself. Freshly shaved pubic hair brushed her palm. She closed her eyes and opened herself with two fingers. In a V shape she moved them around as if she were playing a soft keyboard.

'I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you.'

Drew played her instrument with a primitive performance.

'I was worried you might be asleep, that's why I was so quiet.'

Drew grasped her tit austere and bit her lip.

'Maybe I should go out and come back in again?'

The video had shot serious, Drew realised, what was all this talk of going out? She snapped her eyes open and found the screen blocked by someone stood in front of the TV.

'SHIT!' Drew shrieked.

The woman before her jumped visibly off the floor and dropped the bags in her hands. 'Oh shit,' she said. 'I never meant... I'm so sorry,' she apologised. 'I never imagined...this.' The trace of a smile broke on her face.

Drew froze one hand around her tit, the other jerking herself off. The sudden realisation of her position grabbed her like a toy hammer. 'Shit,' she laughed. She snapped her hands away. Laughter hit like a mirror.

'I didn't mean to interrupt you and the TV.' The woman laughed with Drew.

'Maybe I should introduce myself?'

Drew paused, a slight frown.

'I'm Alyson, Alyson Hannigan.' She held her hand out but then retrieved it as she realised it couldn't be shook, as both hands were already busy in failed attempt to cover.

'Yeah,' Drew replied, 'I recognise you.'

'Really?'

'Buffy.'

'Not exactly.'

'No,' Drew corrected, 'I know. You were in Buffy. You played Willow.'

'You watched?'

'Yeah, of course.' she attempted a smile. 'I'm Drew.'

'I know.'

Alyson stood in a long, brown coat that dripped rain. Her blue jeans had darkened. The coat was open and revealed beneath a white shirt not unlike the one Drew wore.

'It's raining?' Drew fumbled.

'Just a little.'

They again fractured in humoured convulsion.

'I could get you a...wait....' Drew paused. 'What are you doing here?'

'I'm doing a little filming up here. I...oh.... You mean in this room?'

'Well yeah, I guess.'

'I'm so sorry.' Alyson shrunk. 'The reception sent me. They're so full you see, and they said we could share, if that's ok with you. It's just that I've tried every other hotel around here and they're full up as well. They said there might be a room free in the morning. They said that they'd phone up here for me while I got my bags.' She indicated them beside her. 'I've really got nowhere else to go, and I'm so tired from filming today...are you here on holiday?'

Drew was surprised by the break in the plea that the question hardly registered. 'Er, no. I'm here filming.'

'Oh, we're in the same boat then. So you know what I'm saying. It's just that.... I don't know why they would put us together...this is a double room, isn't it?'

'Yeah, it is.'

'That's right.' She cracked back. 'The other doubles were all full, that's right.'

'It's ok, don't worry.' Drew eased. 'I don't mind sharing.'

She got up off the bed and went for the bathroom. 'Let me just go get changed.'

'You don't have to,' Alyson said. 'I don't mind. I mean, it's late, you want to relax. It's ok, you don't have to get changed for me.'

'I suppose that's ok.'

Drew sat back on the edge of the bed. She rolled the edge of her shirt between two of her fingers.

'Do you want a towel?'

'No, I'm ok.' Alyson took off her coat and laid it on one of her cases.

'Do you want to unpack?'

'Well I might only be here one night,' Alyson answered. ' I don't think it's worth it. Do you? How long are you staying?'

'I've got another two weeks.'

'Too bad. I get finished in a couple of days.'

'I guess you're right about unpacking. I wouldn't bother.'

'Right. I won't.' Alyson's smile inhabited her face like a cool blue flame.

Alyson was away also from loved ones. Recently married the desert of loneliness blew through her like a dead storm. Alex, her husband, was back in L.A.

'Where should I put 'em?'

'What?' Drew quizzed.

'My bags.' Alyson clarified. 'Where can I put them?'

'I don't know...how about just in the corner?'

'Over here?' She picked them up and placed them in the corner just to the right of the TV. 'Are they in the way?'

'No, they'll be fine there.'

They stayed still in silence. Drew rubbed the hem of the shirt and Alyson tapped her toes together and flattened her wet hair. A collision of walls built in the room. Time ticked on the clock and the porno continued on the TV. Drew snapped the remote into her hands and switched the set off.

'I thought you were watching that.' Alyson said.

'Not really.'

'I don't mind, we all get a little lonely,' Alyson soothed. 'I do.'

'Watch porn?'

'I meant I get lonely,' she explained.

'Oh, right. Sure.' Drew laughed a small smile. 'I thought...'

'Well that too I mean.' Alyson moved over to the bed and sat on the edge. 'I watch porn.'

'Right. Cool.' Drew's smile fixed.

'They're fun.'

'Right.'

'Put it back on.'

'Really?'

'Sure. Put it on.' Alyson moved up to the top of the bed. She slipped off her shoes and snuggled up to the top of the bed next to Drew, who moved over a bit.

'I need to relax after today.'

'Rough?' Drew asked.

Alyson paused. 'What?' Puzzled. 'Oh,' she realised, 'filming? Yeah, it was rough today, as rough as sandpaper.' She laughed.

Drew grinned with her.

They settled into a soft relaxation. On screen the scene had changed. Two women were sat on a couch drinking some blue cocktails. Their hairs were like helmets around their heads.

'How much laker did that take?'

'A whole civilisation could have been wiped out with the hair spray that took.'

They both laughed.

On screen the women were chatting away about how they had always fantasised about being with a woman. How only a woman knows how to really touch a woman.

'As if,' Alyson said. 'That's just not true. I've always been satisfied with my men.'

'Had a lot have you?' Drew smiled.

'No,' Alyson grinned. 'I mean all that about only a woman knowing what a woman wants. It's such a porn cliché.'

'Well,' Drew paused, 'it can be better with a woman.'

'Really? You've...been all the way?'

'Of course.'

'You never...'

'Me?' Alyson sat up. 'Oh no.'

'But you've kissed girls on TV.'

'Yeah. But I never...'

'It's nice. Maybe one day you'll find out.'

Alyson laughed. 'I don't know.'

Back on the TV the women were kissing, both had their tongues stuck out to the extreme, prodding each other.

'That's not very realistic,' Drew commented.

'It's all wrong.'

'Yeah, I hate it when they stick their tongues out like that.'

'Why do they always do that in porn? Do they think it looks sexy?'

The women paused into a level garden of laughter. Drew put one of her hands upon Alyson's knee as she lent forward in laughing.

'You're an expert are you?' Drew asked with a smile that lit her face.

'I wouldn't go that far.' Alyson said. 'But I know what looks good.'

'I bet you do.' Drew arched her eyebrows.

'Stop it.' Alyson mirthed. 'But you do, don't you.'

'I do.' Drew smirked and slapped Alyson's knee. 'But I know what you mean.'

'I can't imagine kissing like that.' She pointed to the TV.

'Where's the sensuality in porn? That's what bothers me.'

'You can't be looking in the right place.'

'Like where should I be looking?' Drew asked.

'Well I always look on the Internet.' Alyson smirked. 'I've read a few stories about Willow and Buffy.'

'Wow,' Drew exclaimed.

'But reading about yourself is weird. Like that anyway.'

'Like what?' Drew laughed.

'You know, fucking.'

Drew squeezed Alyson's knee with the hand that had stayed like rain on a leaf. Alyson smiled pure restraint.

'I'm not sure I've been very honest.' Alyson spoke.

'What?' Drew urged.

'I have been with a woman.... kinda.'

'What's "kinda" mean?' Drew probed.

'Well,' she paused such delicate control. 'You know I've kissed girls? Well, there was one I went a little further with.'

'What do you mean?' Drew took her hand from the knee to, if she could, ease the tension in Alyson's face.

'I loved kissing those girls on the show, especially Amber. She had wonderful, lush lips. A little like yours.' She smiled a little and brushed her eyes away from Drew's gaze. 'We played around a bit off set, but never went too far. And I always wondered what it would be like to go all the way.'

Drew trapped her eyes on Alyson. Alyson's gaze again stuck on Drew's eyes, which dissolved like dynamite.

'Want me to show you?'

'What?'

'You'll have a good time.'

'But we just met.'

'All the better,' Drew smiled. 'We don't have to get embarrassed, and we don't have to hold back.' Her smile danced like a witch.

'I don't think so.' Alyson got off the bed, but then stood there, still and blank.

'Why? Don't you like me?'

'That's not the issue.'

'Then you do like me?' her smile broke like breathless dissection. The two lingered disarmed and narcoleptic.

Alyson smiled. 'You almost got me there.' The tension in her shoulders slumped.

'What?' Drew puzzled.

'You almost got me.'

'I don't want to almost get you.' Drew reached out a hand to Alyson.

'Stop it,' she laughed. 'A joke's a joke but...'

'I'm not joking.' Drew waited; their fingertips paused upon one another tame and fascinated.

Drew sat up on her knees. 'This has nothing to do with our men. We're just two lonely girls out in the middle of nowhere.'

'But....'

'We're alone and we're horny.' She paused, holding nothing. 'Well I know I am.' Drew tugged Alyson's hand further into hers. 'No one will know,' she coaxed.

Alyson stood like an iceberg, so much below, so little showed in her face. 'Fuck,' she whispered and swallowed.

'Exactly,' Drew counted.

'What are you gonna do?' Asked Alyson.

'What are you gonna do?' Drew replied.

'I wouldn't mind a kiss.'

'A kiss it is.' Drew smiled a copious transmission.

Alyson pulled her knee up and fell on to the bed. She lowered herself from standing and placed her face closer. Drew took Alyson in her hands and kissed the lips so melodic and arrived. The film on the TV finished with funked up music while the titles rolled and went to black. Their tongues danced around each other like desperate breaths. Mouths entwined, grasping across the breeze. They paused into each other's eyes.

'What now?'

'Get on the bed.'

Drew moved over to give her space. Alyson lay down and the two held on to each other's arms and shoulders, staring so closely into each other. Breath passed between them. Timid quivers swam through their bones.

'Can we just kiss awhile?' Alyson asked apprehensive.

'I'd love that.' Drew replied enthusiastic.

They leant into one another. Kisses like warm injections. Drew stroked her fingers at the base of Alyson's spine.

'Touch me.' Drew sighed.

Alyson took her hand from Drew's shoulders and ran it up and down her back. The two of them roamed each other as they dug their lips together; pressed so feverish they seemed to devour. Teeth tapped together and mouths plunged like debased, incessant electronic pulses. Skin collided like bubblegum. Alyson's fingertip fell inside the waistband of Drew's knickers. It stayed on the edge and dove no further.

'Go on,' Drew urged a teenage riot.

Her hand fell through resistance and stroked Drew's buttocks. Alyson caressed haunted fingers across the soundtrack of skin. They plied themselves together at the lips and urged their bodies united. Drew pulled Alyson's shirt loose and stole her hand underneath to the flesh. She snapped at the bra strap and broke it free. Alyson laughed then continued the kiss. Cool, melodic space turned crimson and unwound. The grind of crotches bounded together, legs caressed.

'You go extreme when you get with me, ' Drew rasped from her throat. 'You know what I mean?'

Alyson went for her neck and bit so delicate.

'Yeah, ' Drew sighed, 'you know.'

'Let me be your backdoor woman.' Alyson spoke to Drew's raised skin. She then moved her face up to gaze into eyes so accommodating, like the flame of a candle. Raw kerosene touch.

'What?' Drew asked.

'I want to...' She paused perfect skin.

'Go on,' Drew urged.

'I want your ass.'

'What?' Drew gasped.

'Your ring hole, your servants entrance. I want it.'

Drew gazed supplicant exposure. Running low on memory. 'I knew right away I had to get my hooks on you,' she spoke.

'I'm hard to beat.' Alyson smiled shake appeal.

'Purify me.' Drew spoke caressed dusk. 'Penetrate me.'

With lust the night folded in on itself. A mobile strip of craving coiled unfulfilled through the room. Permanence a subsequent notion. Conceptual haze allows near game experience. New rules, new flesh. Long live love. Drew rolled over on to her front as Alyson disengaged and went to her bags lying still on the floor in the corner. Out of one of them she acquired two tubes and a strap-on eight inches long, two wide and as hard as urgent coal. The white surface shone love and simultaneous mantra.

'Are you ready?' Alyson asked her lover.

'Get me warmed up before you go in.' Drew replied over her shoulder, an elusive look like displaced sand.

Alyson wandered over to the bed, her pace like a synthesised tiger. Blood passed between their semblance. With her dense steps she disrobed with insistence on tame movements. Her clothes hovered alone; no gathering elsewhere covered the floor. Drew hummed like a black recorded infinite response.

'How 'bout I get you up with my tongue?' Alyson inquired.

'Ooh, sounds good to me,' Drew acquiesced. 'Lick me like a lollipop.'

Alyson bent over Drew, whose back arched like hypothetical matter, and pulled up her shirt. Drew unbuttoned it from beneath and together they lost it to the carpet. Her knickers eased from her waist with latent serenity. Alyson threw the garment where no one could find it. She tied the implement tight around her waist and began. Nature moved like a dripping tap as she circumvented the bed and positioned her face near Drew's arse hole. She blew a resonant breath along her perineum, between both openings.

Drew twitched and giggled. 'Soft, little darling.' She spoke.

Two thumbs went to the lips and parted them, running along their tissue. A tongue was introduced and that found Drew's clit, but it refused to stay and went up and down the edges. It probed like a remote satellite reflection, its trajectory casting pleasure. Drew coiled through infinite arrays unable to still herself rocking. Alyson dug in and probed muscle to intimate flesh.

Liquid assumed maintenance of the orifice as it seeped around Alyson's thumbs. She spread it upwards and delved the juice tentative into Drew's rosebud. One finger rotated pliant around the entrance, slower moving inside. When she was ready two became contact and probed further. Beyond the first ring Alyson took her lucid digits waking a crystal light within Drew.

'Come on,' Drew said over her shoulder, 'let's set it off.' A twitch in her eye like webbed strategies coiled inside.

Alyson moved herself around and slapped the dildo upon Drew's firm cheeks with a buck of her hips. She spread lubricant upon the dildo thick and reliant. The vessel was ready and began the journey. Alyson placed the instrument beyond Drew's sphincter, together fused with the mushroom soul. Slow condition she went with ease.

12