Room of Respone Pt. 03: Time Twister

Story Info
Lisa and Stephen have a romantic date with magic.
5.9k words
3
932
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seXenon
seXenon
20 Followers

This is part three of my Room of Response story. Part 1 set the stage, introduced most of the characters, and was all voyeurism and exhibitionism. Part 2 was erotic coupling, with a little group sex. This part is erotic coupling, with a little romance. Part 4 is a lot of group sex. I'm thinking about other parts with other categories. Everyone in this story is over 18.

In Part 1, we met Stephen Thorne, an 18 year old student in Applied and Theoretical Magic. Stephen found the Room of Response, and a Book of Sexual Magic. In Part 2, Stephen learns many new spells including some transformation spells to make breasts and penises change size. Stephen also went on a date with Lisa, a very smart witch from Rho Sorority, and Lisa and Stephen got more comfortable with each other.

I woke up Monday morning after the afternoon with Olympe and Rowena in the hot tub and headed down to my first class with some other Etas from my fraternity. On the way, I saw Rowena and Olympe from Sigma Sorority. Rowena seemed to just glow. She had a huge smile on her face. She had a few frat boys hanging around her now, which I had never noticed before. I looked more closely, and, as I suspected, her breasts were NOT the flat nothings she had before, but kind of petite breasts. BUT, she seemed to arch her back a bit to accentuate them, and there were definitely more buttons unbuttoned on her blouse than before. I smiled as I headed to my first class.

I had Transfigurations with several girls from Rho sorority, including most importantly Lisa, who would be in the class. Lisa came into class, brushing against me as she sat down on the bench next to me. A slight tingle surged through me as she did so.

"I had a great time on our Date. When can we go back?" Lisa whispered to me as Ms. O'Connor walked into the room. She called the class to order, and looked at the two of us, sitting a little closer together than most students. She smiled, then said "Class!!! Today we are going to learn..."

I was torn in class. Finally, I really wanted to learn magic, and was paying really close attention to what was being taught ... most of the time. But every now and then, as Lisa would shift around, she would brush against me and I would totally forget where I was or what Ms. O'Connor was saying.

After class, as everyone was packing up, I said to Lisa, "How about Wednesday night? We can have another date, and learn some new spells?"

"Sounds Perfect!" Lisa said. As she leaned in towards me, she purred almost silently into my ear, "And this time, you really ought to figure out a way to get some of MY clothes off." My eyes widened as I looked at her, then she giggled to run off after her classmates.

Over the next day or two, I swear that Rowena's breasts changed sizes every day, if not a few times during the day. I just laughed to myself. She never made them as big as in the hot tub, at least that I saw!

Tuesday was tough, since my mind kept wandering off to my date with Lisa, but at the same time, History of Magic and Potions were finally interesting. Even Professor Johnansen, the mean Potions Master, commented that I finally seemed to be getting the hang of Magic, something he never expected someone as dumb as me could ever do. Leave it to Johnansen to make even a compliment be a backhanded insult.

Wednesday finally came, and I started up to the 7th floor to meet Lisa for our date. I noticed a picture on the stairwell of a handsome man giving some flowers to a shy girl, and thought 'Oh, flowers!' I opened a window and looked down. There was the non-magical Biology department's Greenhouse right below me. "Accio Roses" I commanded, and a dozen long stem red roses came flying up to me. I remembered some spells, which I used to put a nice ribbon around the flowers. 'Yeah,' I thought to myself, 'Magic can be awesome!'

I finally got to the 7th floor, found Lisa, and handed her the flowers. She smiled, then buried her nose in the roses as she inhaled deeply. Her eyes fluttered as she smelled them. "I love Roses!" she said, as she kissed my cheek.

I walked over to the blank wall across from the dancing trolls and thought 'I need a place for a Romantic Date' three times. The wall rearranged into a door. I opened the door for Lisa and she went in. I closed the door behind me as I followed her into the room.

The Room was very similar to the last time we came, but a bit bigger. There was the bookshelf on one side, and the table in one corner, with a few game boxes piled on the table. There was a big overstuffed couch in front of a fireplace, with a nice fire burning. What was new was a big king sized four poster bed in the other corner.

Lisa walked around, looking at the games and then over to the bed. "Stephen, look at this bed!! The pillars are made of vines and have flowers on them!" Suddenly, more flowers bloomed on the pillars and the overhead cross bars. "ROSES! I love Roses!! Stephen, this is SOOO romantic. It's absolutely perfect!"

She ran over to me, kissed me on the cheek, then spun around to look at the room again. She stopped spinning, looked at me, and kissed me passionately for a long time.

"Ok!", she said, "Let's learn some new spells!"

I went over the bookshelf, got down the Book of Sexual Spells, and sat down on the couch. She sat down next to me, kicked her shoes off, and pulled her feet up under her, as she took the book. She started flipping through it.

"Oh, Female Transformation Spells huh? THAT'S IT! That's what is different about Rowena. I thought maybe she was just stuffing her bra! Is that one that you showed her?

"Yes, that is one that I showed her, and she seemed very very pleased!" I answered.

She turned to the chapter on Couples spells, and asked "So, have you tried any of these in the Couples Chapter?"

"No, That chapter was blank when I looked. Is there something there now?" I asked as I leaned in close to her to read with her. Oh, man, she smelled wonderful.

"Distance Digiticus", She read. "Oh, for when you are far apart. Skip that one."

"Time Twister For Couples", she read, "Sometimes couples need time to get to know each other and to enjoy sexual experiences together. The Time Twister for Couples gives couples extra time together. Wrap the long chain around both of you, and turn the hourglass."

"OH, let's do that!" She squealed, "Where is it?"

"I don't know, but usually the Room provides everything somewhere." I said, looking around the room.

On the bookcase was a small jewelry box, and Lisa opened it to find a Time Twister with a very long thin gold chain. She jumped and ran back to the couch. She put the long chain around her neck in a few loops.

She leaned in to kiss me, and I leaned into her as well. I guess I leaned in a bit too fast, and kind of bumped her nose with mine. She giggled as she said "We'll have to practice that some more."

We leaned in together again, got it right this time, and we kissed for a few minutes. I started running my fingers through her long blonde hair. She purred in my ear.

Lisa was wearing a white blouse and a long plaid skirt. Her hair was long with a little bounce and curl to it. I rubbed her shoulders and her back, then pulled her in close to me. I looked into her eyes, as I let my hand wander down to her waist. I pulled her blouse out from being tucked into her skirt, and felt her soft flesh on her tummy and hips.

I grabbed the bottom of her blouse, and started to lift it up. It kind of caught on her elbow, and threw her a little off balance. I tried to catch her, and ended up pulling the blouse up over her breasts, but not over her head. Her arms were caught in the blouse awkwardly.

"Hey, there is a little button on the back collar. You need to undo that before it will fit over my head" she mumbled through the blouse. I reached around her neck, fumbling to try to find the button, which was buried somewhere in her long hair.

We finally got the blouse off, and laughed together. She was wearing a white, full coverage thick cotton bra, with wide shoulder straps and 3 clasps in the back. She had nice full breasts, but the bra covered everything. I squeezed one breast, but all I really felt was heavy fabric. I reached around her back and undid the top clasp, but I could not get the middle one. "That one is bent, and hard to get. Let me try" she said, as she reached behind her.

As she reached behind her back, the Time Twister bounced against her stomach, and she stopped. She reached down to look at it, smiled, and said "Ok, let's try this over again!!"

She unlooped two loops of chain from her neck, threw those loops over my neck so the chain encircled both of us, and held the Time Twister between our faces. She flipped the Time Twister hourglass over and looked right at me.

Suddenly, the room around us started spinning and swirling, and then POP! The spinning stopped.

Lisa looked at me and I looked at her. She was fully dressed again, BUT now she was wearing a short black skirt, with a silky floral pattern shirt with fancy gold buttons down the front. She pulled the shirt away from her body to look down inside her own shirt. "OH, much better!! You are going to like this!!"

She pushed me around to be seated on the couch, then she jumped up on my lap. She hiked up her skirt just a little, then knelt on either side of my legs. She leaned forward to kiss me again. We kissed for a while again, then I ran my hands through her hair and up and down her back. I could feel a very slight bit of fabric from her bra through the light fabric of her shirt.

She sat up straight, and started unbuttoning the blouse. First the top button, then the second. The blouse opened slightly to reveal the tops of her breasts. She leaned forward to kiss me again, and as she did, I caught a brief glimpse down her blouse. I could feel my dick starting to harden.

Lisa sat back up, to undo a few more buttons, starting at the bottom this time. She revealed a nice tight stomach and the smooth curves of her waist. I reached out, rubbed her sides and caressed her hips. I started to cheat up towards her breasts, but she said "No, none of that yet! You're going to like it better this way!", so I slid my hands back down to her waist.

She undid the last button of her blouse, and slid it off her shoulders and let it drop on the floor. She was wearing a satin bra with a floral pattern and a little lace around the edges. It was deeply cut between her breasts, and closed with a single white clasp in front. That clasp was already straining to stay together.

She leaned forward again to press her breasts against my face. Her breasts were firm and full and felt marvelous on my cheeks. She wiggled and pressed them harder into me. I could smell her sweet scent. My dick got really hard, straining against my pants.

She leaned back and said "NOW!" I reached out for that little clasp that was all that was between me and her tits! I twisted it to release it, and her breasts exploded out. I reached up with both hands to grab her boobs. They were marvelous. Her breasts were beautifully curved and perky. I gave them a squeeze, and felt her erect nipples press against my palms.

She sat down on my lap, and felt my hard member press against her pussy under her skirt. "OH!", she said, then ground against me. I squeezed her breasts again and again, and she started rocking back and forth, rubbing against my dick. I sat forward and devoured one breast in my mouth, sucking her nipple deep into my mouth. She gasped. I twirled my tongue around her nipple. She moaned. Her grinding got faster and faster and harder and harder.

I switched to the other breast and nibbled gently on her nipple, while pressing her other breast hard against her with my hand. I looked up at her, into her eyes. Suddenly, her eyes rolled up in her head, her grinding paused and she groaned "Ohhhhhhhhhh......" Her face flushed, and then the flush spread to her neck and shoulders. "Ahhhhh... I have been wanting that since our strip Wizard Chess game!! Thank you, thank you, thank you." As she collapsed forward, she laid her head on my shoulder.

She started to rub my other shoulder, feeling the fabric of my shirt. "Oh, it's definitely time this came off!!" She unbuttoned several buttons on my shirt and pulled it off over my head. She tossed it behind the couch. She leaned in, rubbed her breasts against my chest, and I nuzzled my nose into her hair. She shifted down a bit, and nibbled playfully on my nipple. She sat back upright, and her crotch again contacted my hard dick. "OH, good ... " she said cheerfully.

She stood up, undid my belt and zipper, and hooked her fingers into the sides of my pants. I arched my back as she slid my pants and boxers down over my very erect penis. She looked at it, then at my face, and smiled. I kicked my legs to finally get my pants completely off. She undid the zipper on the side of her skirt, and dropped it to the floor, stepping out of it as it piled up on the floor.

She was wearing white high hipped panties. I could see a very big wet spot between her legs, and a very pronounced camel toe. She climbed back on top of me, rubbing the wet fabric of her panties on my dick. Soon my pre-cum and her juices were well mixed and the panties thoroughly soaked.

I could feel that I was getting close, and looked longingly into her eyes, "I'm close," I declared "Please...." She reached down, pushed the panties to one side, revealing her very swollen and engorged pussy. She aimed my dick at her pussy and slowly lowered herself onto me.

I felt the head of my dick touch her soft, warm lips. I felt the pressure against her hole build and build, then release as her lips parted for my dick to penetrate her. She kept lowering herself slowly onto me, taking more and more of my dick inside. Finally our bodies touched and I was completely inside. She was sooo warm and wet and tight around me. We rested like that for a second, enjoying the sensations.

Then she started back up, slowly, until my dick was almost out of her. Then she started riding up and down in long slow cycles. I grabbed at her breasts and squeezed them again, but she guided my hands to her hips. I rubbed her hips, watching her boobs bounce up and down and up and down.

I felt the surge in my groin and knew I was just about there. I grabbed her hips, pulled her down onto me, at the same time archong my back to get as deep as I could. She grunted, looking down into my eyes with a fiery desire. I released the pressure on her hips and she slid back up my dick. I forced her hips back down to me again.

Then I came, and I came hard. I exploded into her pussy, pulling her hips down and driving my dick deep inside as waves of cum surged out of me. Those spasms drove her over the edge as well, and I felt the walls of her pussy squeeze around my dick, drawing me deeper inside her. She let out a long and deep "Ahhhhhhhhhh".

"Oh Lisa," I groaned, "you are so tight, and so warm."

Lisa smiled at me as she leaned down to kiss my forehead. She said to me "Twice! I went twice, and the second time was even bigger than the first. You are amazing!"

I could feel my dick starting to soften inside her, empty as it was of cum. Lisa looked at me and said "Let's do it again!" and looped the chain of the Time Twister around me again. "This time, YOU flip over the hourglass." As she looped the chain over me, her bouncing boobies were in my face, so they dominated my thoughts as I reached for the hourglass on the chain and turned it over.

The room seemed to swirl around us again, and I felt a very strange sensation as my limp dick started hardening up again. Then POP, the room stopped spinning.

Lisa was standing there in front of me. Now she was wearing a mid thigh white pleated skirt, and white lace open cup shelf bra. The bra only covered the lower quarter of her amazing breasts, exposing most of her voluptuous titties. I reached up, brushed one nipple, and it hardened at my touch. Lisa grinned at me, and said "Oh, this is cute. I'll have to let you pick my outfits more often"

"Make them bounce!" I commanded. Lisa shook her breasts back and forth. They swayed quite freely in the flimsy lace bra. Then she bent slightly at the waist to make her marvelous breasts jump up and down before my eyes. I tracked her nipples up and down and back and forth. Her breasts slapped against each other with a satisfying little clap.

I reached out and gently pressed my palms onto her breasts as she shook them side to side, feeling her now rock hard nipples trace across my hand. Her breasts were marvelous, full and firm. Her red nipples were surrounded by a small slightly pink ring, on otherwise smooth white skin.

"Do you like my breasts?" Lisa asked, with a tiny bit of concern in her voice. "... I mean, I think I could make them bigger with that spell, if they aren't what you want." I closed my hands around her firm tits, and she stopped swaying. I stood up to face her, leaned into her and brought my mouth close to her ear.

"Oh, Lisa," I purred into her ear, "Your breasts are perfect. I love how they fill my hands, I love how firm they are. Your breasts are just fantastic." She sighed and said "Oh, good answer!"

As I stood there close to her, I rubbed both hands down her back as I said "I like your back too." She responded "uh huh!" Then I grabbed her ass, squeezed it and pulled her into me "And your ass."

"All good answers," she giggled. "Answers like that are going to get you a lot more Tits and Ass!"

I lifted the white pleated skirt to feel her butt cheeks. I rubbed them, focusing on the crease where her bum ended and her legs began. She quivered a little at my touch and sighed. I knelt down in front of her, her breasts just above my head, as I ran my hands down the back of her legs. I slid one hand between her knees and slowly back up her inner thigh under her skirt. As I reached her pussy with that hand, she dipped slightly to maximize contact. I rubbed against her panties, and felt a satiny fabric. I ran my other hand up under her skirt as well, and used both hands to trace out the outline of her panties. They were high waisted, with just a thin strap across her hips. I hooked my thumbs inside the straps to find them really elastic and stretchy. I followed the fabric around her ass cheeks, which were entirely uncovered, as the straps from both sides met together at top of her bum. "Those feel interesting," I said "I think I like them!"

"Well, I think YOU picked them out when you flipped the Time Twister, so you should!" she said thoughtfully. She was right ... everything she was wearing was related to what I was thinking about as I flipped the hourglass.

I rubbed one hand around her bum, around her thigh and back to her front. I rubbed my thumb against the satiny material right at her clitoris. She groaned a bit. I reached down between her legs, and she spread her feet slightly on the floor. Reaching up from between her thighs, I slid my fingers inside the panties, and clutched the fabric in a fist. I rubbed my knuckles along her slit, which was quite wet. "You are wet? " I asked.

"Oh, yes", she said happily, "I am still VERY much wet from the last two times. I still feel the warmth, and surge of hormones from two orgasms. I am still very sensitive."

I rubbed my knuckles along her slit, getting them soaked with her juices. Then I pulled down firmly on the crotch of the panties in my fist. At first the fabric stretched a bit, then the elastic started sliding down her curvy hips. Then the panties came completely free and I pulled them all the way to the floor. She stepped out of them, and kicked them aside with one foot.

I ran my hand back up her legs and started working on her clitoris again. It was a hard nub, and she started grinding it into my thumb in sync with my motions. Her knees started to buckle and she got a bit wobbly.

seXenon
seXenon
20 Followers
12