Room Service

Story Info
A man meets his favorite TV news hostess.
2.2k words
4.37
17k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,780 Followers

Author's Note: A short tale about a sexy TV star alone in a bar. It's my first foray into celebrity stories. Let me know what you think. If this is received well, I have another in mind with a sexy reporter from a different network.

*****

The beautiful blonde sat in the hotel's bar alone having her third glass of wine. Normally, she didn't drink that much, but she was on a rare road trip and was lonely.

There were only a few customers and they were spread out leaving each other to their drinks.

She was sitting in a booth along the edge of the room out of the way of the door and lobby.

Two men in suits walked in, and were in the middle of a passionate, if not loud, conversation.

"No way, Dave. She's way hotter than Tomi. Tomi looks fake. She's all real man."

"I still can't picture her, what does she look like?" Dave asked.

"She's perfect. A 15 on a 10 scale. She's got blonde shoulder-length hair, sparkling pale blue eyes, decent rack and she has the best legs on TV. She always wears nylons. She's amazing." Evan said.

"She's on Fox News?" Dave asked.

"Yep in the morning."

'Fuck!' The blonde thought, as she listened to their conversation. She slid further to the inside of the booth and avoided eye contact.

"What do you watch that crap for?"

"For her, dummy. I watch Robin Meade until Sandra comes on, then it's goddess time."

"You really need to work out of an office. You watch too much TV."

"Nah, just in the mornings. Pull her up on your phone. See for yourself."

As Dave googled images of Sandra Smith, Sandra herself was waiting for her chance to leave unnoticed.

She felt uncomfortable listening to someone talk about her, lusting for her, and hoped she wasn't seen.

Dave found what he was looking for and agreed, "Damn, she's got great legs. Her nose is kinda big though."

Sandra looked over at them, pissed about the nose comment, but quickly looked down at the menu of drinks on the table.

"Fuck you. At least she didn't have a nose job like your girl Tomi Laren. I hate that fake shit."

"Yeah, but damn, she looks good."

"Whatever. Are we gonna drink or what?"

"Yeah, I'll have a Jack on the rocks."

Evan went to the bar to order their drinks when out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a pair of nice legs under the table at a booth across from him.

The blonde had her head turned towards the wall with her phone by her ear, blocking any view of her face, but the legs were all he was interested in at that point.

Evan was a leg man and loved the feel of a woman's stockings against his skin as he fucked them. The blonde was wearing his favorite shade as well: nude.

The bar was dimly lit, but what little light there was, glistened along her stocking-clad leg.

He pad for the drinks and sat back down, never looking at the woman's face.

A few minutes later Evan asked, "Want another drink?"

"No, I'm just having the one drink," Dave said. "My flight leaves at 7."

"Ouch! That's brutal."

"Yeah, but I want to be back by noon for my kid's baseball game."

"Cool man. Have a safe flight," Evan said as he bro-hugged his old college roommate.

He went back to the bar to order another glass of wine for himself when he glanced over at the legs again. This time he could see her face, although she was trying to, but failing to, discreetly hide it with her hand.

'Holy shit!' He thought. 'It's her. Sandra fucking Smith.'

The bartender brought his wine over and Evan asked, "What's the lady drinking?"

"Cabernet. Same as you."

"Get me another one, would ya?"

"Sure. Good luck, bud," he said with a snicker as he poured it.

Evan walked over and said, "Excuse me; I noticed you're empty. May I?" He set the glass on the table and waited for her to turn her head towards him.

After a moment, she turned and said, "No, I'm sorry. I don't accept drinks that I didn't get myself."

"Ah. Very smart, hang on."

He walked back to the bar and asked for an unopened bottle and the corkscrew. The bartender laughed and said alright.

Evan sat down in her booth and deftly took the faux cork from the cheap bar wine.

"It's not exactly Opus One, but it's drinkable." He said without looking at her.

"Look, I didn't say you could buy me a drink or sit with me," she said frustrated.

'Who does this guy think he is,' she thought.

"I'm Evan," he said pouring a glass. He slid it over and said, "One Cabernet without date rape drugs."

She smiled at the bad joke and looked up at him. She found him attractive, having a wide smile and warm eyes. She knew he adored her, but wasn't making a big deal out of seeing her. She liked that she didn't have to play celebrity with him, up to that point.

"Alright, Evan. I'll have just one, thanks."

"My pleasure. What brings you here?" He asked.

"Visiting family. I'm just staying tonight and flying to New York in the morning."

"Nice, I fly home to Chicago tomorrow. I'm going to do some shopping in the morning though. I like to get little knick-knacks for my niece."

"That's sweet," she said as she finished the drink. She was enjoying the small talk and looking at his handsome face, so she tilted her glass to indicate she would like another.

He smiled and poured it a little higher than the first one.

"Evan, I'm surprised that you're not mentioning the elephant in the room. I overheard your conversation when you walked in."

"I didn't want to bug you with all of that. I'd rather have a simple, quiet drink, and enjoy your company. If what I said to my friend embarrassed you, I'm sorry. I don't think I said anything too overtly sexual."

"No, but I like to think I have more that's a decent rack."

"Sorry," Dave said.

She laughed at his embarrassment and said, "And my legs are only the best on TV? Whose are better off TV?"

She smiled, enjoying his discomfort. She took another large drink of her wine and was feeling warm all over. 'How many glasses was that?' She wondered.

Dave poured the last of the wine into their glasses and tried to come up with an answer to her question.

"Well, I can't really think of anyone current, but Mrs. Marsden, my freshman math teacher was the catalyst for my love of legs. She too, always wore stockings."

"I love leg men, Evan. It's why I wear them. I get a kick out of turning on so many men. You should see some of the emails I get though. Some guys, and girls for that matter, take it a bit too far. So many people tell me to pop my heels or take off my shoes on air, it's crazy."

"I'll bet. There's a fine line between fetish and pervert I guess," he said.

"Sorry folks, we're closing up," the bartender said.

"Well that's a shame. I was enjoying our chat," Evan said.

"You know, I was too. I can't believe I'm asking this Evan, but how about you get another bottle and we continue in my room."

Her smile and obvious come-on had his slacks getting tighter. He smiled and nodded as he stood up to get the wine.

He carried the bottle as the walked to the elevator in silence. Both couldn't believe what was happening. He was desperately trying to play it cool and she was hoping he didn't flip and turn out to be a psycho.

The elevator stopped and they walked the short distance to her room. He figured he was about to become the luckiest man in New Orleans, so he put his arm around her waist.

She leaned her head into his broad shoulder and said, "This is me, here."

She took the key from her purse and opened the door. The room still smelled of her perfume, as they walked into the small suite. He smiled as she made a quick move to hide some of her underwear that was on the floor.

"Sorry. I changed this afternoon and left it a bit messy."

"Don't worry about it. I love red thongs."

She blushed and handed him 2 of the plastic water cups that were next to the coffee machine.

"I'm glad I remembered to have him open it for us. It would've been a long walk down."

"If that happened, I would've lost my nerve for sure."

After pouring them another glass, he went to sit on her bed and stumbled a bit. "Wow, I guess I'm drunker than I thought."

"I'm feeling pretty buzzed myself," she said sitting next to him.

She kicked off her blue heels and noticed Evan watching her. "Do you like my feet too, Evan?" She asked wiggling her toes beneath the silky material.

"I've never been much into feet, but I really love your legs."

"Mmm.." She said as she stood and removed her dress, leaving her clad in her matching, blue bra and panties and of course the thigh high stockings. "Then let's leave the stockings on."

Her bra fell to the floor and he wasted no time standing and embracing her. They kissed hungrily and he lowered her onto the bed.

She sat up and unbuckled his belt while he unbuttoned his shirt. A short moment later he was nude and on his knees in front of her.

Sliding down her lace panties, he inhaled her arousal. He kissed her starting with each of her toes, working his way to her calf, her thigh, and then to her glistening and dripping wet pussy.

He couldn't believe that he was about to feast on THE Sandra Smith's pussy. His years of infatuation, jerking off to videos of her legs crossing and uncrossing flooded his brain. He was going to savor every bit of her.

"Yes, Evan. Eat me," she said as he licked her hot pussy. "Oh, don't stop."

He licked and nibbled her swollen lips. He tongued her as he spread her with his hands. He sucked her button as she writhed from his pleasure. Finding her g-spot he fingered her to climax.

She shook and tensed as her vaginal walls clamped onto his fingers. She pulled his head into her, gushing her juices into his hungry mouth. He lapped up every drop he could, before she pulled his head up.

"I need you inside me," she said.

He didn't speak as he lined up the head of his rock hard six-inch shaft with her wet hole. She moaned as he slid his thick member into her willing pussy.

"Yes, baby. That's it. Fill me up," she said as he stretched her greedy walls.

He brought her legs up onto his shoulders so he could feel the smooth, soft stockings against his cheeks and stroked smoothly until she begged, "Harder. I'm so close. Harder!"

He gave her everything he had as she bucked her hips and squeezed him with her Kegels. "Oh Sandra, I'm going to cum."

"Pull out, baby. I want to taste you."

He pulled out and the first shot hit her chin as she dropped her mouth onto his erupting cock.

Taking and swallowing the rest of his load, she pulled off with a pop and licked her lips. She wiped her chin and licked her fingers staring into his eyes with her beautiful translucent blue eyes.

Smiling, she said, "You taste amazing."

"You're simply amazing," he said as he lay back onto the bed with her.

The kissed and stroked each other until he had recovered and was hard again.

She laid on her side, spooned into him as he entered her from behind.

"God, you feel so good," she said as he slid through her pink folds.

He massaged her breast and she said, "Decent or better?"

"Much better."

He brushed her hair back and licked and nibbled on her earlobe, moaning in delight.

His warm breath, along her neck and ear caused her to shiver as he pistoned in and out of her hot, wet pussy.

"Yes, Evan. I'm cumming."

He started to move faster as her body bucked and shook. "I'm close, baby," he said as she moaned.

"Fill me up, give me every drop. Yes, I feel your cum. Oh..."

He stayed inside her until he softened and fell out. She turned and snuggled into his chest with a content sigh until they fell asleep in post-coital bliss.

*****

Evan woke up to an empty bed. He saw that it was 8:15 and there was no sign of her in the room. There was a note on the dresser:

Evan,

Thank you for the amazing night. You were a dream come true. I've always wanted to sleep with a fan. Enjoy the gifts.

-S

Evan laughed as he picked up the stockings she had worn the night before, and the red thong. He said out loud to no one, "I made her dream come true? That makes two of us."