Room Service

Story Info
Loving husband arranges a Valentines' surprise.
2.5k words
4.32
22.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurrupter
Kurrupter
16 Followers

As a diligent husband I make sure that my wife always has a smile on her face. Special occasions are something I go to town on, with planning commencing several months in advance. Last Valentines' Day saw the longest overture of planning but the biggest surprise yet.

In late summer my wife went out with friends on a hen party. It was to be the usual meal washed down with plenty of drinks and gossip. New, this time, was a trip to a theatre to see a male strip show. My wife was apprehensive. She had never been to see strippers and said 'she wouldn't know where to look' in embarrassment. I reassured her that after a few drinks, and being in the company of good friends she'd have a great time.

The next day when she returned I asked how her evenings was. She told me how it was great and they all had a great laugh, the bride-to-be especially. I then asked how the strippers went, knowing she'd worried about this.

"Haha. They were great."

I then playfully asked if the men were 'amply qualified' for their jobs.

A smile spread across her face and her eyes widened, "oh, yes!", she replied emphatically.

"So I guess you soon worked out where to look then?", I joked.

She then explained how the guys seemed chosen to please all tastes; differing in races, hair colour, hair length and physiques. The one constant seemed to be their main asset which she didn't address directly but left me in no doubt that each man was well hung. I asked if she'd had a favourite dancer but she wouldn't be drawn, presumably so as not to damage my ego.

I was glad she had a great night. As I've said, when she's happy so am I. Later that night, whilst watching TV and relaxing before the week ahead she was scrolling through her phone with her debit card in hand. When I asked what she was buying she just said she was sending money to some of the girls from the night before for drinks they'd bought. Soon after she said she was tired so went upstairs to catch up on the sleep lost to revelries.

Work days that week came and went with nothing notably exciting happening. That is until Friday. On Friday's my wife finishes earlier than me so is home by the time I get back. This Friday, when I went through the front door I could hear the sounds of sex coming from our bedroom, with the clear sounds of my wife panting and cumming the loudest. I crept upstairs bracing myself for whatever I would encounter. However much I prepared myself I could not have predicted what I saw.

At the foot of the bed our laptop was open and whatever was playing was providing much of the soundtrack I heard - "that's it, take all that big black cock! Stretch that tight white pussy over it!".

My wife hadn't heard my arrival. She sat against the headboard, her eyes shut as she moaned through her orgasm. Her legs were splayed across the bed to allow her to continue thrusting a large black rubber dildo into her. The black rubber shone as her juices, audible even over her own moans and those of the film, lubricated the action. The girth was almost shocking and I could see her pussy stretching to accommodate it. Nevertheless, she didn't pause in thrusting it home.

As my initial fear evaporated I felt my own cock stirring at the scene. I unzipped and started to stroke my growing cock. As the waves of orgasm washed over her my wife opened her eyes. She appeared startled and paused what she was doing, the dildo resting halfway home. She looked at my now fully hard cock and smiled beckoning me forward. Once I was next to the bed she quickly lowered her head to my cock and started hungrily sucking it. At the same time she returned to sliding the dildo back in and out of her cunt. From this angle I could now see the laptop screen. It was a high quality film with a muscular black man plowing a petite white girl with a cock every bit as big as the toy my wife was assaulting herself with. The sights, sounds and fantastic head meant it was not long before I emptied out into my wife's mouth. She quickly swallowed with an enthusiasm and hunger I'd rarely seen. Yet still she did not stop fucking herself. She picked up the pace. Her gaze falling from me back to the movie. I watched from the sidelines as she brought herself to a screaming climax that shook her whole body.

Once she had regained her breath and composure she looked at me sheepishly.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"What you walked in on..."

"From my point of view I came in at the best possible time. I had no idea you had these hidden depths."

"Neither did I. Until the weekend."

"The weekend?"

"Yeah. The strippers. I did have a favourite. One of them was black, as he started undressing I was transfixed. His body was flawless, all muscle, and the light shone off of it he was so smooth and hard. When he got down to his thong my jaw dropped. The material was stretched so tight his cock was clearly visible and even from our seats was massive. When he actually removed it I was amazed. I'd heard the rumours but never believed them. My heart starting beating faster and I could feel my self getting wet as his cock swayed between his muscular legs. Since seeing it I haven't been able to think of anything else. It was a an itch I had to scratch. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry babe. We all have fantasies. And as I always say; if you're happy..."

"...You're happy," she finished.

"Exactly."

I left her to shower and change and started mulling over an idea that was only just forming. Thinking how I could ensure a smile was on her face.

Fast forwarding, my wife would frequently revisit her new obsession, sometimes watching interracial porn together. It was never long before she would demand to be fucked, riding me hard and fast. I was looking forward to surprising her on Valentines' Day. I spent the intervening months planning and plotting. I scoured the net, sent innumerable messages and made many furtive phone calls ensuring everything would go to plan at the appointed time.

As Valentines' fell on a weekend I booked a room at a nice hotel with its own nice restaurant. We ate a leisurely meal accompanied with plenty of very good wine. We both had a warm glow from the drink, food and romantic atmosphere. A string quartet played softly for the diners in a corner and a rose seller went amongst the tables shaming young men into buying an overpriced sub-standard bloom. After finishing our brandies we headed up to our room very much the young couple in love.

Once we got in my wife bade me sit whilst she stepped into the bathroom to prepare my Valentines' Surprise. Once the door clicked shut I pulled out my phone to send a text to prepare my own surprise.

I was not sat long when my wife returned. She had bought new lingerie. Black lace. Bra, panties, stockings and suspenders. I knew it would have been expensive - even though there was so little of it. It managed, just, to cover everything. But not by much.

She came to sit on the edge of the bed, arms supporting her behind her, chest pushed out, and legs coyly crossed.

"So, how do you like your surprise?"

Before I could answer there was a knock at the door and a deep voice announced, "Room Service."

I got up to answer the door. On opening it I invited the knocker directly in. My wife had hastily pulled a pillow in front of her and seemed annoyed that I should leave her so exposed in front of staff. She then became visibly confused when she saw the arrival not in uniform but white tee and jeans, and that he was empty handed.

I took a seat and turned to her, "So, how do you like YOUR surprise?"

She looked incomprehendingly at me and the muscular young black man just in front of her. He peeled of his T-shirt, revealing a granite muscled torso. "Room Service." He said again, whilst smiling and flexing his muscles.

She turned back to me. Looked at me with a look that asked 'are you sure?' and 'please let me' at the same time.

I smiled and reassured her, "if you're happy..."

She cast the pillow aside and stood in front of her surprise. She began to caress his chest and abdominals, the skin so taught there was no movement beneath her touch. So lost was she in her discovery that she was taken aback when he grasped her ass in both hands and pulled her into him.

Before she could voice refusal his tongue was in her mouth and she relaxed into his arms, stretching to get her arms around his large frame.

Her kissing soon matched his in voraciousness and I could see her grinding her hips against him. She broke the kiss to start kissing his chest. She started to fall into a squat as her kisses descended lower on his body. Down his chisselled abs, his navel and then the waistline of his jeans.

He stopped her by holding her head in both his hands, gazing down into her eyes.

"What do you want?"

"Your cock."

"You want this big, black cock?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want your big, black cock."

"Then go get it."

She unbuttoned his jeans and started pulling down his zipper, looking up at him while she did. She eased his jeans over his muscular thighs...but then swung her head back as finally his dick was freed and arched upwards nearly swiping her. "Fuck," was all she could say as ten inches of thick cock swayed in front of her face.

She brought her hands up and started stroking it, her thumb and forefinger unable to meet around it. Her face moved closer towards it until she was able to lift his dick up and lick from balls to tip. When her tongue got to the flared head she ran it around the tip, delicately flicking it before engulfing the head with her mouth. With her mouth filled with his cock head she moaned a deep sound of satisfaction.

He brought his hands to her hand again, stroking her head. Gradually he applied pressure, pulling her mouth further down his cock. Her moans of satisfaction grew louder. With her lips only halfway down the shaft she started to cough as her mouth was entirely filled. Still, he pulled her head and pushed with his hips. She scrunched her eyes but they still watered as more cock was forced down her throat until her assailants balls were pressed into her chin. He held her like this, her body convulsing, wanting to breath but not wanting to release the perfect cock she'd swallowed.

Finally he pulled out and she gasped for breath like someone saved from drowning. He allowed two such breaths before pushing his cock back into her gasping mouth. This time he wasted no time in bottoming out and then began fucking her mouth whilst she squatted, and took every inch with relish. Once he broke into a rhythm she dropped her hands between her legs. She pulled her lacy panties to the side and began frantically pumping two fingers into her twat.

"Tell me what you want."

She looked up at him and spoke between mouthfulls of cock, "I want... you... to fuck..

me."

"You want me to fuck you with this big, black cock?"

"Yes...I...want...you..to...fuck...me...with...your...big...black...cock!"

"Then get your ass on the bed."

Reluctantly she let his cock fall out of her mouth before climbing up onto the bed on all fours, her ass swaying just in front of him.

Her slowly pulled her wet panties over her ass and down her thighs. Her exposed sex was glistening wet. He teased the entrance of her cunt with the head of his cock before stroking her clitoris with the length of his shaft.

"Please, fuck me...I want it. Now!"

He brought his cock back to her pussy and slowly started pushing into her.

"F..U...U...U...U...U...U...U...CK!" Each inch pushed into her extended her exclamation until she was completely filled. He paused, slightly, before withdrawing almost fully and then slamming his whole length back in. She threw back her head in a silent scream as if the air had been forced from her body to make room for him. Before she could recoup he did the same again. And again. She collapsed on the bed, her ass still in the air, allowing him to use her pussy as he liked. He increased his tempo and fucked her hard. Summoning up whatever strength she had she painted, "oh fuck yes, keep going, fuck me. Harder!"

Spurred on he increased his force, her incomprehensible, animalistic moans rang out over the sound of her wet pussy gushing over his cock, and the slapping sound of his hips against her ass.

Watching on, I was expecting that such hard, frenetic sex would have him coming before long. It didn't. His stamina was superhuman. Sweat beaded and rolled in rivulets down his body, glistening. Neither his force or speed let up. I wondered also at the ability of my wife to endure such an onslaught, but whenever she was in a state to speak she just begged for more.

Eventually, when I started to wonder if this would ever end his breathing became more urgent. She must have sensed the change and asked him to come on her tits. He pulled out, his cock slick from her pussy and she dropped to her knees. She pulled her tits from her bra and started jerking his dick. He threw his head back and started moaning, almost growling, before he started erupting thick ropes of cum over her. She didn't let up. She continued working his dick, milking every drop. When he stopped her face, chest and new lingerie were soaked. She seemed not to notice as she set again to sucking his cock, managing to clean his cock of both semen and her own juices.

Cleaned as he was he decreased and quietly left. Still in a daze, my wife started scooping the cum from her body before licking it off her fingers, still intent on capturing every element of her wild night. When she'd managed to get the best part of it she seemed to awaken from the spell she'd been under and remembered I was in the room.

I met her with a beaming smile. Though she was exhausted and bedraggled I could see the deep contentment she felt.

My wife then showered muttering 'happy Valentine's day' before falling, exhausted, into a happy, contented, sleep.

And as I always say, "if she's happy..."

Kurrupter
Kurrupter
16 Followers