Room Serviced Pt. 02

Story Info
A hotel bellboy discovers he's the one getting served.
943 words
4.17
17.6k
9

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had gone by and Carson couldn't get Mr. Armisen off his mind. It was becoming a sick little game of his as he went about his day, imagining the various places he and Armisen could fuck. Maybe after hours in the jacuzzi. Maybe go to town in the elevator. Or maybe right here, in front of everybody, out in the hotel lobby-

"Carson," Clarissa snapped. "You're doing it again."

He blinked. "What?"

"I can tell you're fantasizing about Mr. Armisen," she said smugly.

"Who wouldn't?" Caron said dreamily. "He's a certified stud."

"He's also certified straight," she said.

"How do you know that?" he asked.

She leaned forward and said in a low voice, "Because he has visitors. I see him bring back a different chick to the hotel every night. Just an hour ago, I saw him walk through here with a blonde with huge tits."

She gestured for effect. Huge.

Carson felt his throat run dry. God, what I would give to be that bitch, he thought.

"So get it out of your head," she laughed. "And go to the kitchen, they got a room service order for you."

Carson huffed and slid off the counter, stomping down to the kitchen. There, the cook handed him a tray of chocolate-dipped strawberries and a bottle of rosé.

"Take this up to the suite on fourteen," the cook said.

Carson froze. "Fourteen?"

"That's what I said, didn't I?"

Carson's legs turned to jelly as he carried the silver platter. He heard it rattling as he trembled in the elevator, shaking with anticipation.

Maybe she's just a business partner, he thought to himself. He's here for a business trip-maybe they're having a meeting.

Ding. The elevator stopped at the fourteenth floor. Almost immediately, Carson could tell something was off. He looked up. The chandelier above was tinkling, shivering. And in the distance, a steady hammering sound, boom boom boom, rippling through the ground.

It was coming from the suite.

Working at a hotel, Carson overheard people fucking all the time. But this was different. This was fucking like he'd never imagined, and whatever Mr. Armisen was working with was being thrust hard enough to reverberate down the hall. He followed the sound toward the suite, where it only grew louder. And louder.

He heard the bed first-the squeak of the springs creaking over and over, the bang of the headboard thundering like a heartbeat. And then he heard her-crying out like he'd only heard people cry out in pain.

"Ungh! Ungh! Give it to me! Daddy!"

She was wailing, hysterical. Carson's palms were slick with sweat. He adjusted his grip on the tray in his hands. And then he heard him, Mr. Armisen's calm sexy voice as he had never imagined it, twisted into a growl, a snarl. He was no longer a man-he was a beast. An animal.

"You like Daddy's dick?"

"Uh-huh..."

"Tell me how much you like Daddy's dick..."

"I-fucking-love it-Daddy..."

Carson was hard as a rock. He looked down at the tray. There was no way he was going to interrupt this session. He started to lower the strawberries and rosé to the ground when he noticed the brass doorknob jingling with every thrust. And an idea came to him.

He looked around, but there was no one in sight. Before setting down the tray, Carson turned with his back to the door and stood on his toes, pressing the door handle into his ass crack, right against his hole. Suddenly, he could feel every one of Mr. Armisen's powerful thrusts as it rattled the door handle.

Carson wished he could see him, as he closed his eyes and imagined the various positions Mr. Armisen could be fucking this girl-maybe from below, as she rode his giant cock. Or maybe on top of her, with one hand around her throat. Or maybe behind, spanking her ass and pulling her hair and slamming her with all his might.

"Ungh." Carson couldn't help it. He let out a moan, letting the door handle press against his hole, imagining it as the head of Mr. Armisen's enormous veiny cock. He brought a hand to his crotch and unzipped his pants, releasing his swollen cock as he stroked himself, imagining how good it would feel to have that bronzed and veiny bod slamming into him-

CRASH. The silver tray slipped from his fingers, and the rosé smashed against the carpet. Carson dropped to his knees, scrambling to pick up the shards.

The booming stopped.

His heart skipped a beat. Oh no, he thought. But before he could react, the door swung open.

Carson looked up. Mr. Armisen stood, a red silk robe haphazardly wrapped around him. He was gleaming with sweat. And grinning.

"You okay there, kid?"

"I'm so sorry, sir," Carson stammered. "I was just-delivering some room service-I'm so sorry-I can replace it-"

A drop of sweat fell from Armisen's hair and splashed against Carson's bruised cheek.

The giant laughed, his husky, meaty laugh. "Don't worry about it," he said.

"Baby?" A voice called from the bedroom, dripping and breathless.

"Just a second," he called back. He turned to Carson. "Gotta go, bud."

Carson couldn't move. The giant bent down to pick up the plate of chocolate-dip strawberries. He brought one to his mouth and bit, letting the juice run down his beard and the chocolate melt across his lips. He licked his fingers and smirked. "Thanks, bud. Have a good night, now. And kid-"

Carson shivered. "Yeah?"

"XYZ. Alright?" And with that, Armisen winked and closed the door.

Carson looked down. His dick was still out in the open.