Room With a View

Story Info
The last day of a symposium has a surprise ending.
3.8k words
4.48
9.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two women, both on business trips. POV only one.

Across the street from each other. See each other in underwear through windows.

One starts caressing her breasts, other mimics.

Self pleasure increases until narrator orgasms. Sees other woman smiling and licking her fingers.

Both go to bed with blinds open.

It was a long day at the seminar. Panels with presenters discussing "cutting edge new technologies and techniques" that I probably won't see in my office for at least 5 years, if at all. Walking between conference rooms wasn't much different. Vendors and distributors peddling their wares here and there. Many of them were the same companies I had already turned away when their salespeople had visited my office. Still, I was more than glad to hear a quick pitch in order to get myself some of whatever swag they were offering. Of course, all of this walking was taking its toll on my feet. This was the third day of the seminar and all I wanted to do was go back to my hotel room and collapse. The flats I was wearing were better for me with all this walking than heels would have been, but sneakers would have been the best option. If only I had sneakers that would work with any of my skirts or blouses. I would have packed them in a heartbeat.

I decided to skip the last presentation of the day, "Self Empowerment and The Chiropractic Practice." All the staff at my office would be attending a training on this very subject in a couple weeks from the same person doing the presentation. I should be able to get more out of that three-day session while comfortable than I would in a conference room for 45 minutes while sore and tired. Instead, I slogged back to my hotel room with my bags of swag. Fortunately the seminar was being held in the conference rooms of the very hotel I was staying in so the trip would be short and sweet.

The time from pressing the elevator call button to stepping into the tub shallow with water was a blank as my body went through the motions while my brain was on cruise control. I had entered my room and removed my blouse and dress pants, leaving them heaped on the floor. My shoes are flung across the room and hit the side of the bed before falling to the floor. I lay a folded towel over the rim of the tub and sit down on it. I don't want the cold porcelain of the tub against the bare skin of the backs of my thighs while I relax. I start the tub filling with hot water right before bending down to yank my socks off.

The only thing I keep on is a matching bra and panties set I had bought a couple years ago. Given the lack of action or reaction from him on the multiple occasions I wore them in front of him, I have decided that I can't be sexy for him anymore. With that in mind, I decided to take this weekend to be sexy for myself. The bra and panties were both a deep purple that visually popped against my lightly pale skin. The cups of the bra and waistband of the panties were trimmed in a thin lace that begged to be touched. Between the cups of the bra was a weave that appeared to strain to hold the bra itself together. It was a simple set, but one that I liked the look of against my skin.

I settle onto the towel and turn the water off with only a few inches of water in the bottom. Just enough to cover my feet. All of the tension and stress from the last few months along with the weight of the last three days flows out through my heels and toes and into the warm water of the tub. My whole body relaxes and the chaotic thoughts in my mind settle. As the water starts to cool but is still warm, I stand up and step out of the tub. I sit down on the bed and dry my feet. The night is still young but I have no desire to go out. Instead, I decided to enjoy a quiet evening in my room by myself.

My feet are now more sensitive. The fibers of the carpet stimulating the smooth skin as I walk across the room. It had gotten dark outside while I was soaking my feet. Since my room was on the 12th floor and the only light on in my room was a desk lamp far behind me, I stood in front of the window with the blinds open and didn't worry about some random person seeing me in my underwear. The warmth of my feet contrasted to the slight coolness my body felt emanating from the glass window.

Looking down, I could just make out cars going up and down the street from the shine of their lights. My eyes move up the building across the wide street from my hotel. The bright lights of the facade casting shadows on the windows of the bottom three floors of rooms. My eyes travel further, climbing up more rows of windows covered with blinds. Some have a faint glow of light behind them, others do not.

Motion at a window across from mine but a floor higher catches my wandering eye. The blinds open and a woman stands in front of the floor-length window. She appears to be browsing the windows across from her. Our respective hotels preventing either of us from seeing the skyline of the city itself.

She stood there in just a man's dress shirt. The white material of the shirt shining against the suntanned tone of her skin. From my angle, it appeared like it was buttoned in only one spot. The shirt is clearly straining to cover her ample breasts and hiding the rest of her figure at the same time. While I have never been ashamed of my body, what I could see of hers was making me envious. For a reason I couldn't explain to myself, I could not tear my eyes off of that woman behind glass across the street.

It became clear that I could be seen when her eyes shifted to my direction and she smiled slightly. I smiled back at her. The rest of the world vanished. Even the glass and space between us seemed to disappear. All that existed was this scantily clad woman and me dressing in a sexy way for myself in a bra and panties.

The other woman started running her fingers from the collar of her shirt down the lapel to the strained button. She pulled the shirt aside a little, revealing more of the bare breast underneath it. She stopped when some of her areola, barely darker than the rest of her skin, was revealed. She then slipped the shirt back in place.

I copied her motions, sliding a single finger up and down the lace along the cup of my bra. I pull the edge of the cup aside and reveal some of my own breast, my areola standing out more on my paler skin. I noticed my nipples becoming more sensitive as the cups of my bra shifted across them. The distance between and the other woman was too great to determine if there was a similar reaction under her shirt.

I've never been attracted to other women. When he shows an interest, my husband has never failed to turn me on. Unfortunately, that is something that has not happened in far too long, despite my best efforts. Being here with this unknown woman, each of us touching ourselves, privately watching each other in a potentially public display. All of it was stirring up a desire in me. A desire to touch and be touched. An urge to build to a release of pleasure I hadn't felt in a long time.

With a slight pivot, the woman in the opposite room turns her hip towards me and starts slowly raising the hem of her shirt. She lifts it high enough to display the shapely curve of her hip and waist. It is also plain for me to see that she has nothing on under the shirt. She lowers the shirt again slowly, pivoting to face me more directly just as the hem reaches her thighs again.

Since I didn't have a shirt to lift, it took me a second to think of a way to reply to her action in kind. I turned my hip in her direction and slipped a thumb under the waistline of my panties. Pulling downward, I lowered my panties until they were at my knee. This forced me to bend over and show the cleavage caused by my bra as well. I stood back up and pulled my panties back into place, turning my hips to face full front to the window and my solo audience member as my panties settle back into place. I pull the waist band away with my thumb and release it. I am the only one that hears the high snap of fabric on flesh, but I see her lightly flinch at the sound and her smile grows.

I hadn't realized how aroused I was getting until the brief moment my panties were down and I could feel the air in the room against me. The room was warm but the air was still cooler than I was, especially in that moment. The cool air seemed to make things even hotter under my panties as I pulled them back up. While lowering and replacing my panties, I never took my eyes off the other woman.

Once I was standing straight again, she seemed even more interested. She raised one hand and started caressing her breast through her shirt. Her other hand slid under her shirt and began massaging her other breast. Even though I couldn't see at that distance, in my mind her nipples were pressing against the back of the man's shirt and causing that single button to strain just a tad more. With my right hand, I began massaging my right breast through the cup of my bra. The garment's tightness on my chest prevented me from getting my left hand under it in order to imitate her actions under her shirt. Instead, I curled the left cup of my bra under my breast and started teasing and caressing my nipple. Both of my nipples stiffen and grow more sensitive under my touch. The soft material of one bra cup sending shocks through me as it brushes my nipple. My fingers pinching and dancing around my other other nipple generating waves of heat through my whole body.

The other woman seemed to be enjoying the show she was watching almost as much as I was savoring my view. Her mouth hung open slightly and her eyes were locked in my direction. Her hands were intensely caressing and squeezing her breasts. She tossed her head and her long hair is flung around behind her shoulders. Gripping the material, she rips her shirt apart. I swear I can hear the the weakened button of her shirt ping off the glass in front of her as I sigh at its release and the full exposure of her body to me.

I had seen her curves and tanned tone in the previews she had given me earlier. However, I was not prepared to be so aroused by the sudden view of her total nakedness before me. This was the first time I had ever craved to see another woman's most passionate of secrets. Even though we were separated by a wide street and the glass of two windows, I felt like I would do anything this woman asked of me in order to have her fulfill my carnal desires.

My hands gripped my breasts tightly for a brief second. Despite the fact it's usually quite comfortable, my bra was suddenly too tight and had to be removed. I reach behind my back and undo the clasp myself faster than my husband ever has. A shrug of my shoulders causes the straps to easily fall to dangle on my arms. I hold my arms to my sides so the bra is help up only by the pressure between my arms and chest. I angle my arms forward so my bra slides forward, revealing my pale breasts with dark areola and stiff nipples pointing at the window in front me and the general direction of my interactive audience.

Feeling a little overdressed, I wink at the other woman as I slip my thumbs under the waistband of my panties. I stand with my feet slightly apart and bend down to lower my panties to my knees without taking my eyes off the other woman. My breasts dangle free. I let go of my panties and they fall to my feet. I give my breasts a little shimmy as I stand back up.

I stand upright with my legs separated just enough so that my lightly trimmed and carefully shaped patch of pubic hair is visible. It is the same shade as my dark brown hair and stands out in stark contrast to my pale skin tone. I strike a pose full of attitude with a hand on my hip. My other hand starts teasing my nipple as I smile alluringly at my entertainment partner.

With an alluring smile of her own, the other woman spreads her legs in her stance and slowly slides a hand down her stomach until it reaches the curve of her body between her own legs. She reaches deep between her thighs, her fingers twining into her lightly colored pubic hair. From my view it looks like it's trimmed short but not shaped as neatly as mine. A single finger disappears inside here for a moment. Her eyes flutter a little and her mouth slacks open in pleasure as she caresses her innermost recesses for a second. I can't hear her, but I imagine a sigh of pleasure is escaping her.

Her finger slowly reappears and she pulls her hand away from her body. She slips the finger that had been inside her against her lips. Her tongue runs up and down it. I can only guess on the flavors she is tasting. After seductively licking her finger clean, she held it up in a gesture suggesting I wait a moment. I nodded as my hands continued to massage my breasts and caress up and down my stomach.

The other woman disappeared from the window. For a brief second my hands paused on my body as I worried she might be leaving and I would have take care of my growing urges with only my imagination for stimulation. Not the first time I've done that, but sharing the intimate experience with someone else, even a woman that was a total stranger, made it more intense and arousing.

I sighed and continued caressing my body as she reappeared. She was dragging a chair and placed it in front of the window. She sat down on the chair and spread her legs wide, opening herself to my view. Her window reaching the floor combined with my lower angel to give me an ideal view of her actions. One hand massaged her breast in imitation of my own hand. The other began to trace paths up one inner thigh and down the other. Her fingers danced around the intimate recesses now displayed before me, but didn't probe any deeper for the moment.

I tear my eyes away from the view out my window for a moment. I look around the room for a second before remembering the desk with a padded office chair rolled up to it next to my own window. I made the same "wait a moment" gesture she had without sampling my finger first. I step over to the desk and roll the chair in front of the window. I stand behind the high back of the chair as I position it in the center of the window.

With the chair perfectly centered in the window, I seductively walk completely around it once, then stand to one side. I lift a foot up and place it on the seat of the chair. This put my knee up in the air and opened my legs wide for anyone to see. I watched the other woman's face as I pinched a nipple and slipped two fingers quickly inside me. My palm pressed against my clit as my fingers were quickly soaked by the juices practically dripping with my arousal. The sensation of being filled by my fingers and the pressure against my clit caused my knee to bend in a desire to push my fingers deeper and increase the pressure on my clit. Before the sensations cause me to fall on the floor, I slowly extract my fingers and reach out to the window and leave a smear on the glass. I sit down on the chair and prop my feet on the bottom window sill. My single audience member can now see as much of me from her vantage point as I can see of her from mine.

She sits in her chair, her legs spread wide. The fingers of one hand are alternating between pinching her nipple and tracing small circles around it. He breasts are shifting slightly as her breathing increases. Her other hand was caressing her inner thighs, fingers tracing through her light colored and thin pubic hair. It is nearly invisible except for the slight shadow on her tan skin and the shimmer in the light of her room. I move my hands in imitation of hers, including tracing the long nail of my finger through my pubic hair.

My body is aching to be touched. I have a need to be filled. Every part of my being is screaming for the build-up to a passionate release. The long period of inattention from my husband combined with sharing these intimate activities with someone else to arouse me in a way I can't ever remember being. I was determined to not finish until she was satisfied, no matter how many orgasms that might take tonight.

Her mouth opens a little and her head tilts slightly as she slips two fingers inside her. She pinched her nipple tight and held her fingers inside her. I could just make out that her hand was pressing hard between her thighs, the pressure moving against the area of her clit.

I pinched my own nipple tight enough that my fingers were getting sore with the pressure. A hungry moan escaped my own lips as I slipped two fingers inside me. They entered me easily as I was practically dripping with arousal. I pressed them as far into me as I could. My palm pressed into my clit. I flexed my fingers inside me, the tips of them caressing my most intimate recesses as I felt partially filled for a moment. I rub my palm against my clit as my fingers flex and relax inside me. I look towards my partner's eyes across the street. I can't know for certain, but I easily imagine her fingers coated in her own juices as their movements mimic mine inside her.

She lets go of her breast. She begins to move her hand slowly back and forth so her fingers emerge almost completely before slowly slipping into the depths of her pleasure. The fingers that had been teasing her nipple were now toying with and teasing her clit while she is filled with other sensations.

I copy her actions, but I add a third finger to flex and press against more of myself from the inside. I moan like an animal each time I push my fingers deeper inside me and spread them wide. A sigh of desire bubbles out of me as my fingers are nearly extracted. My fingers dance over and around my clit faster and more furiously as pleasure fills my body.

I know the other woman is there, but the growing passion is taking my focus off of her and only in myself. The rest of the world is gone. There is only me, the swelling amount of pleasure begging for release, and a vague feminine figure pleasing herself in the distance. As I begin to thrust my fingers harder and faster into me, the line between me and the passionate pleasure blurs. The moans erupting from my throat become more animalistic by the second. I begin to clench around my fingers as the probe inside me.

My hips twitch in a desire to get more pressure and contact on my clit. My fingers stop dancing around it and start rubbing furiously. Their touch sends shocks through me. All thoughts are gone. I begin to clench around my fingers, the intensity pulsing through me to higher and higher peaks. I breathe more heavily as the scent of my arousal hits my nose. The pressure of the pleasure inside me growing and swelling until I can take it no more.

I let out a roaring moan that starts in my toes and courses through my body to the hair on top of my head. The muscles in my legs tighten up and fireworks go off inside me. I press my finger tight against my clit. The fingers inside me become stiff as I pulse around them.

With a sigh of relief and release, all of the muscles in my body relax. I look up at the window of the woman across the street. She looks satisfied while leaning forward with a hand against the window. My brain was a little fuzzy after the orgasm, but I'm pretty sure the hand on the glass was the one inside her and she was leaving streaks of her juices.

Standing on wobbly knees, I faced the the window. I took a bow and added a bit of a flourish. I stood back up, smiled, and slowly closed the curtains between my naked body and the naked woman across the street. With the completion of the show, I went to bed sated for the night. I was comfortable in the sheets and in the thought that my brief experience with another woman was mine alone since we would never see each other again.

I woke up the next morning more refreshed than I had been in a long time. With my body on auto-pilot, I packed my stuff for the return flight home. A short cab ride to the airport and a too-long wait at the gate lead to me finally sitting on the plane as it was sealed up for takeoff. I spared the flight attendant a glance as she started her practiced safety speech. It took me a moment to realize why she was familiar. Then the fact I had only seen her without clothes hit me. I found myself getting slightly aroused as I smiled at her from the third row. She didn't miss a thing in her safety speech, but it looked like her smile got a little bigger and her eyes sparkled a little brighter.

12