Roomie Issue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samhdjd
Samhdjd
65 Followers

"Hmm someone must be busy at the gym," I whispered seductively to his ear whilst still feeling up his body up and down, "You're so fucking hot, baby."

He bit his lips and I could feel his erection getting harder in his pants. He told me, "Look who's talking... I've never felt such strong muscles before." With that he gripped on my shoulders harder than before.

We stared at each other's eyes for a while. God he is handsome, I would love to see him moan and scream with my dick inside him tonight. And from the look in his eyes, I could tell he would gladly take a pounding on his ass all night. The sexual tension was burning between us.

For a few seconds we just stood there staring at each other until we both leaped forward for a kiss. It was pure lust sloppy kiss. I didn't know which one of us started using tongue but in just a few seconds, the kiss became a tongue dancing battle for the two of us. I tightened my grip on his waist while his on my neck. Our kiss were progressively getting more sexual and turned into an open-mouthed frenzy.

I couldn't take this anymore, my 10 inch cock was straining the front of my jeans and it was painful. I knew what I wanted to do and I knew he also wanted the exact same thing so I broke our kiss. "Listen, you wanna get out of here? Let's head to my place, you have nowhere to go right?"

He stared at me blankly, "what?"

I was pissed. My dick was threatening to burst out of my jeans anytime and he stupidly said 'what'? "What do you mean by 'what'? You wanna bang or not?"

"But I thought..." he looked around the club and it seemed like I finally connected to what's on his mind.

I chuckled. "No way. Why do you think I can settle with a quick bathroom fuck, or backroom or whatever? I mean I can but I want to fuck you all night long." I pulled him tighter to my body making sure he could feel my huge erection waiting to burst.

He returned to the sexy seductive mode he put on before. "Fuck me all night? With this tool?" He moved his hand to grab my huge bulging crotch. "It's so fucking big."

"Yes it is. Do you like big cocks?" I asked.

He licked his lips so sensually while still feeling my dick. "Mmm yes I love to get fucked by a big cock, and fuck, your dick feels so fucking huge. You're definitely gonna make me scream a lot tonight, poor neighbors."

That was a good sign. Not everyone is a fan of big cocks, but the ones who are, are usually wild and talented in bed. I'm in for one hell of a ride.

"Yeah. Poor neighbors, and roommate. He's so gonna complain about it in the morning but you don't have to worry about him. You can scream as much as you want and I'm gonna assure you're gonna have sore throat afterwards, among other things." I winked at him.

"Oh you have a roommate?" his eyes sparked up. "Is he hot?"

Damn. This guy is a total cockwhore, did he really just suggest a threesome with Adam? That would be hot. Me and my best friend tag-teaming this hot slut and using him for our pleasure but I know it won't happen. "You're such a slut, but he's straight"

"That doesn't answer my question." He said, "Now tell me... is he as hot as you?"

"Babe, no one's as hot as me." I said smugly then pulled up my shirt, revealing my ripped sixpack. That was such a douchey gesture but everyone fell for it.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" His eyes bulked out of their sockets and his hands excitedly moved to feel my rippling abs. "The fuck we still doing here? Let's get out of here!"

I laughed then we both quickly made a run out of that place. He picked up the small suitcase that he had left at the bar and I ordered a ride home. Thankfully, the car was near so we didn't have to wait long for our ride to arrive.

Once it arrived, I gave the driver my exact address then I shoved my hookup guy roughly into the backseat before climbing into it myself. The car moved and I knew I'm about to have a fun night. Even more fun than I thought before.

--TO BE CONTINUED--

Samhdjd
Samhdjd
65 Followers
12