Roomies

Story Info
Besties room together.
10.4k words
4.4
14.2k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aekin
aekin
44 Followers

Mike and Josh had been friends for as long as they could remember. They did everything together. They went through Cub Scouts together. They found and looked through their first Playboy together. They learned how to masturbate together. They lost their virginity with twin sisters, in the same motel room on the same prom night. They got drunk at graduation together. They enrolled in the same college and took a dorm room together.

Although they had done so many things together, even masturbated in front of each other, they had never once touched each other, except for the friendly butt pat.

They entered their dorm room and stared in awe.

"We are finally on our own, dude," Mike said with a huge grin.

"Yeah, our own," Josh agreed. "Let's get unpacked."

Without any discussion, they each moved to a side of the room, Mike to the right and Josh to the left. Being males, the unpacking didn't take long. They pushed their clothes into dresser drawers and threw the rest into closets. Josh pulled out something from a duffle bag.

"Toast to our new digs," Josh said, throwing a can of beer to his friend. They cracked them open and clanged their cans together. They then drank them down with one full pull. They smacked their lips and threw the cans towards the trash, missing of course. Josh stashed the other cans in his closet.

"Let's go check out the campus," Mike suggested and they went out exploring.

The last place they visited was the dorm cafeteria. They ate heartily and then went back to the dorm. They sat in the common room, watching television until after the late news. They went back to their room. Josh cracked two more beers and they sipped them as they made their beds. Josh then stripped down to his briefs and climbed into his bed. Mike sat on the edge of his bed for a minute. He wasn't sure why, but he had a hard on and needed to let it go down before he undressed. However, as he watched his friend undress and noticed the lump in Josh's briefs from Josh's limp member, something inside him stirred and his hard on got harder instead of lessening.

Josh turned his face to the wall. Mike used this opportunity to hurriedly pull his clothes off and got into his own bed. His hard penis was bursting to get out. Mike turned to his wall and let his hand move inside his briefs, stroking softly on his member. A few minutes later, he shuddered and shot into his fist. He laid there panting quietly. He would have to sleep with this stuff in his underwear or risk pulling his robe on and going to the floor restroom down the hall. He opted to stay put. He drifted off to sleep, hearing soft snoring from his friend.

Mike awoke. But it didn't feel like he was awake. He looked over to his friend and found that the covers had pulled off of his form. He then noticed that Josh was laying on his back, his hard penis sticking out of the hole in the front. Mike marveled at it. He had seen it many times before but had never felt what he felt at this moment. Every fiber of his body ached to have that hard pole in his mouth. He moved quietly to his friend's side and kissed the tip of the hardness. He moaned softly at the soft, velvety feel of the glans. He felt a drop of moisture on his lips and licked out, taking the precome from his friend. He then opened his lips and let the soft tip move into his mouth. He moaned again and was joined by a moan from Josh's supple lips. He hadn't noticed before just how beautiful his friend was. He licked the underside of Josh's penis with his tongue as he sank further down. He then felt pubic hair tickle the tip of his nose. He moaned again, feeling the tip press against the back of his throat. He felt the thick precome slide down his esophagus. Josh's hips jerked up pushing his member further into Mike's mouth and into his throat. Mike rubbed the tip of the penis with his throat muscles until Josh was panting. Mike then moved his head up and down, sucking and licking hard on this new treat. He felt the flesh swell and Josh grabbed the back of Mike's head and plunged his hardness deep into Mike's throat. Mike then felt Josh's penis spasm and thick goo going down his throat. Mike forced his head up against Josh's grip and was rewarded with thicker come across his tongue. Josh let go of Mike's head and Mike sucked the rest out of his friend.

Mike awoke with a start and found his penis jerking, spewing more come into his shorts. He laid there in a fog for a moment, then remembered the dream. He had never had that sort of dream in his life. He wondered why this had come about. He then realized that he needed desperately to clean himself up. He also noted that now that he was going flaccid, the beer was needed to exit urgently. Mike got out of his bed, grabbed his robe and a clean pair of underwear, and headed down the hall to the restroom. He went into a stall, stripped out of his briefs, and wiped the come out of his pubic hair with toilet paper. He sat on the toilet and pointed his penis down. He sighed as his bladder emptied itself. He then stood, pulled on his clean briefs and robe, and returned to his room.

As he entered the room, he heard soft moaning. He looked at his friend and saw the covers bouncing quickly. He realized that his friend was masturbating. He didn't want to disturb him, so he quietly disrobed and climbed back into his bed.

"Mike," Josh said after he had grunted through his climax, "where'd ya go?"

"To the bathroom," Mike said, looking at his friend. Josh's face was flush and tear- streaked. "Are you okay?"

"Um," Josh said, wiping the tears from his face, "not really. I think I am getting home sick."

"What?" Mike said, incredulously. "You've only been gone for a day. You've spent more time than that at my house."

"I know, but this is different and scary. I have never been on my own."

Mike then noticed the beer breath on his friend. He looked to the floor and found the remaining two beer cans under Josh's bed. He was mildly drunk. Josh never could hold his alcohol.

Josh pulled his covers off and Mike noted the towel under the blanket, drops of come on it. At least he was prepared.

Josh looked at his friend. Josh's eyes were red from crying and his eyes were slightly dilated from the alcohol.

"Mike, ya know, I love you as a friend." Josh stood and moved in front of his friend.

"Yeah, so." Mike said, leaning back as his friend approached. Josh moved onto Mike's bed and leaned toward him.

"Well, I can't help but feel if there isn't something more there." Josh pushed quickly toward his friend and mashed his lips to Mike's. Mike pushed his friend back.

"What the hell's going on?" Mike said, irritated. He then felt Josh's hand on his crotch.

"I mean," Josh said quietly, moving his lips back to Mike, "I think I feel something more than just that kind of love for you." Josh grabbed Mike's hardening penis through the fabric of his briefs and began to stroke slowly. Josh pushed his lips back to Mike's, pushing his body to pin Mike down this time. Mike couldn't push Josh away this time. Mike felt Josh's hand move into his briefs and pull out his penis. Josh began rubbing it hard and fast as he kissed Mike hard. Unable to resist, Mike just laid there and let his friend stroke him and kiss him. He felt the familiar build in his groin and then grunted softly through his orgasm. Jake then moved quickly and buried Mike's softening member in his mouth. He sucked out the rest of Mike's spunk, moaning softly. Mike's penis didn't subside and Josh continued to suck on it. Josh grabbed Mike's balls and began to softly rub them. Mike was now enjoying what was being done to him. He put his hands on the back of Josh's head and guided him to a slow and soft pace. As his best friend played with his balls and sucked on his penis, Mike realized that this was a reversal of his dream. Mike's hips began to respond, and Josh sank full down onto his friend's hardness, pushing it down his throat. Mike spasmed and shot hard down Josh's throat. Josh pulled back and stroked his friend with his hand as he sucked out what was left of Mike's seed. Mike collapsed back on the bed and sighed, feeling the best he had ever felt. Josh had just given him the best head job he had ever had in his life. He then realized he had just come for the fourth time in just a few hours time. He had never had that kind of fortitude.

Josh moved up Mike's body, kissing and tonguing. He stopped at Mike's erect nipples and softly bit and licked each one. He then moved back to Mike's lips. Mike was now so entranced by his best friend's actions that he had no desire to resist Josh's advances. Mike wrapped his arms around his friend, and they kissed hard and long. Several times, Josh forced his tongue past Mike's lips. Mike just moaned with inner desire. Mike then felt his friend move over him, push Mike's legs together. He felt Josh's hardness slip into the space between Mike's legs, just below his scrotum. Josh began to move his hips up and down. Josh broke his grip on Mike's lips and sighed as he began to pump forcefully between his friend's legs. Mike found that this brought an interesting feeling in his balls as Josh's pubic hair grated against them. After a few minutes, Josh thrust hard, and Mike felt warmth on his buttocks and between his legs. With the added lubrication now, Josh thrust harder and faster. He didn't get soft and after a few more minutes, Josh growled and added more spunk between Mike's legs. Josh collapsed onto his friend and found his mouth. They kissed hard and long again. Josh then moved to his friend's side and put his head on Mike's shoulder.

"What just happened, Josh?" Mike said quietly, as Josh traced his finger around Mike's erect nipple.

"Mike, I have wanted to do that for a very long time. I heard you jacking off after you went to bed, and then you were moaning in your sleep. I was so turned on, that when you went out, I pulled on my own dick. I was climaxing when you came in. I was overcome with my feelings by that point, that I knew I needed to and could finally act on my desires."

"So how long have you had these feelings for me?" Mike said quietly.

"Since I first saw your dick. You remember that night you slept over and we stroked off over that magazine together."

Mike nodded softly. He remembered.

"Mike, what were you dreaming about?" Josh whispered.

"Well," Mike said clearing his throat, "it was a first for me. I dreamed about sucking you off."

Josh moved up and looked hard into Mike's eyes. Josh smiled. "You did. So, then you feel the same about me as I do for you?"

"I don't know really," Mike said, breaking the gaze. "Honestly, I have never even entertained that idea of having sex with another guy. I was, well, I was turned on a little bit when you got undressed and I saw your lump as you got into bed. I already had a hard pecker and that made it worse. I then had the dream. I woke, coming in my shorts."

Josh laid his head back down. "So, you aren't against what I just did to you."

Mike laid there quietly for long minutes.

"No, I guess not," he said in a quiet whisper, "thank you."

Josh cuddled tighter to his friend and fell asleep. Mike lay there again for a long time, mulling over what was going to happen next. He then drifted into his own sleep.

He felt Josh move over him and off the bed. He looked up and saw Josh pull on his robe and nearly sprint out of the room in the direction of the restroom. Mike took the opportunity to get up and clean himself off. It was now morning. Mike pulled on another pair of clean briefs and then some running clothes. Josh reappeared, slower, but obviously more comfortable. He noticed Mike's clothes.

"Going running?" Josh said as he moved close to Mike.

"Yeah, I need some fresh air," Mike said. Josh moved closer to Mike to kiss him. Mike leaned to Josh and their lips met. Josh moved back and smiled. Before Mike left, he turned to his friend.

"Josh, what we did last night was fun, but let's keep it in this room, okay?"

Josh nodded and smiled.

Mike went down to the entrance and found a place to do some warmups. He stretched and did some light calisthenics. He then set out to run around the campus. He found a running trail that led up to the stadium and then back around the back of the campus. A few others had joined the trail as he approached the last leg that led back to the dorms. He made it back to his warmup spot and cooled down, stretching again. He then went up to his floor. Josh was sitting in the common room with three other guys.

"Mike, this is Tom, Matt and Harold. They have rooms down that way," he pointed down one of the hallways.

"Good to meet ya," Mike said as he shook each guy's hand. He looked at Josh.

"I'm going to shower and then head down for some chow."

"Okay," Josh said, "I'll join you for breakfast."

Mike nodded and went to his room. His bed had been remade with clean sheets. The beer cans had been picked up. He smiled and grabbed his towel and robe. He went to the restroom, undressed, and showered. He dried himself and then pulled on his robe. He nodded to the guys again in the common room as he passed and then went to his room to dress.

Mike went back to the common room and Josh jumped up.

"Ready?" Josh said.

"Yeah," Mike said heading to the stairs.

"How was your run?" Josh asked as they reached the building exit.

"Good. There's a trail that goes around the campus. I picked it up over there." He pointed to just behind their building. A few runners ran past.

"That's cool. Maybe one of these mornings I will join you." Josh said.

"You've been saying that forever, Josh, but you never do."

"I know. I really hate exercising."

"I know." Mike said smiling.

They arrived at the cafeteria, and each ate heartily. They then went to the Union building where the student center was. They decided to play some pool. A few other students came in later. An impromptu tournament was arranged, and Mike and Josh found themselves playing as partners against a couple of cute girls. Mike and Josh lost miserably. But they had fun. The two girls ended up winning the tournament.

"Let's get lunch, but I don't want the cafeteria food. Let's head out." Mike said, motioning with his head off campus. They walked to the shopping center just across from the campus and found a buffet restaurant.

"This is great," Josh said filling his plate full. "We will need to eat here regularly."

They notice that Tom, Matt, and Harold came in a little while later, accompanied by three cute girls. Tom nodded to them in recognition. Matt introduced the girls to them: Jamie, Misty, and Claire. After Josh and Mike were full, they headed back to the dorm.

Once inside the room, Josh turned to Mike and kissed him hard, holding tight to him. When he broke, he moved back and looked into Mike's eyes.

"I have needed that all day and I couldn't do anything about it." Josh said with a smile.

"You really are into this relationship thing, aren't you?" Mike said as he sat in his desk chair, facing Josh, who now sat on his bed. "Oh, by the way, thanks for changing my sheets."

"No problem, bro. I figured since I was the one who soiled them....Anyway, yes I am 'really into this' as you put it. I do understand, though, that you may not be."

"Well," Mike said, "I am not, but...."

"But you don't mind the sex."

Mike nodded. Josh stood, walked the two or three paces to in front of Mike and sank to his knees. He looked up at Mike and grinned. He then reached for Mike's pants and undid them. He pulled out Mike's penis and attacked it with the same fervor he had the previous night. Mike settled back and enjoyed the ministrations of his friend. After a few minutes, Josh felt Mike's member swell and sank down hard. Mike moaned deeply and thrust up with his hips. He spewed for a good three minutes under Josh's excellent technique. Josh then stood up and kissed his friend. Mike tasted the saltiness of his own seed as Josh pushed a wad into his mouth. Mike swallowed and moaned softly. He had tasted his come before, but not second hand. Josh moved back and smiled.

"Thank you," Mike said, putting his softened member away.

"No problem," Josh said, still licking his lips. "I could suck and taste you forever."

Mike just shook his head and turned to his desk.

"What classes do you have tomorrow?" Mike asked, pulling out his own roster.

Josh moved to his own desk and pulled out his roster. "Um, English at 7:30, World History at ten and Writing at one."

"I've got Sports at 7:00 and Writing with you."

"Cool. I remember that we signed up for that one together. Hey, I'm a little hungry. Fancy a trip to the cafeteria?"

"Still hungry?" Mike said. "The buffet didn't even make a dent, did it?"

"Well," Josh actually blushed, "no, I am always hungry."

"Well, I'm still full," Mike said. He reached for his wallet. "But stop at the snack machine and get me something chewy on your way back."

"Okay," Josh said, stashing the money in his pocket.

Mike pulled out his briefcase and pulled out his textbook for his first class. He wanted to get a head start on the class work.

Josh got back to the room with a bag of Bit-o-Honey's for Mike. He knew these were his favorites. He opened the door and found the room dark. He flicked on the light and snickered. There at the right-hand desk sat Mike, head flat on the book, a drop of spittle about ready to fall from his mouth. Mike sat up with a jerk and Josh had to laugh as Mike wiped the spittle from the corner of his mouth.

"Oh, man," Mike said, blinking his eyes, "I musta fallen asleep."

Josh looked at the book. "Well, what do you expect? That's no light reader."

Mike laughed and stood up. He stretched and headed for his bed. He sat on the edge and watched as Josh undressed. Josh didn't stop at his underwear though.

"Last night was the first time I had slept in my underwear in nearly a year, except when I slept at your house." Josh said, noting Mike's stare. Mike wasn't just staring at the nakedness though. He stared at Josh's seven-incher. It hung loose, hitting Josh's leg as he walked to the bed area.

"Um, Josh," Mike said, trying to speak through dry lips. Mike had that strong desire he had felt in his dream.

"Yeah," Josh said, turning to his friend.

"Come here, bud," Mike said, motioning with his hand. With the same hand, he took a hold of Josh's penis and guided Josh to stand in front of him. Mike looked at his friend's penis as he moved it back and forth. Mike then leaned forward and kissed the still soft flesh of his friend's tip. Josh sucked in the air and sighed. He placed his hands on the back of Mike's head gently. Josh's penis grew quickly now, and Mike wasted no time in sucking it in as it grew. Josh moaned with delight as he felt his tip hit the back of Mike's throat. Mike choked just a bit as he tried to go further.

"Don't overdo it, love," Josh said, "that kind of treatment will come with practice."

Mike backed off a bit and put his hand and the base of Josh's hard member. He then began to bob his head, licking the underside of the hard flesh with his tongue. He also stroked with his hand. Josh gasped and moaned as his impending orgasm build. He held tighter and tighter to Mike's head, intertwining a few fingers in Mike's hair.

"Oh, yes, lover," Josh said between grunts, "oh, god, YES." And he thrust hard, spewing hard into Mike's mouth. Mike choked on the first wad but didn't loosen his grip. He swallowed quickly and then sucked out the rest of his friend's seed. After milking out all he could, he looked up at his friend and smiled.

"Oh, Mikey, love, I have dreamt of this day." Josh said with a smile. He dropped his head to kiss Mike. Mike fell back on his bed and Josh moved over him. They kissed hard, groping, and feeling each other's bodies. Josh helped Mike out of his clothes, and they continued to caress and hold each other tight. After a little while, Josh pulled the blankets over them and settled in for the night. He cuddled behind Mike's naked form, nestling his penis in Mike's buttocks. He then reached around and light grasped Mike's semi hard penis.

aekin
aekin
44 Followers