Roomies Pt. 04

Story Info
My roommate and I change our status.
3.6k words
4.72
14.4k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pounded into Kate from behind. I couldn't fully enter her, every time I got inside to around my seven inch point, I'd hit her cervix and she'd twitch and pull away from me. She'd call me a name of some sort and start banging back onto me again.

My hands gripped her wide hips hard, watching myself go in and out of her. I was doing my best to keep my shit together, but her fleshy labia were pulling me on every stroke, creating a suction action with every motion that was pushing me to a tantalizing point.

A few feet away from me, kneeling at her face was Ray. His thick six and a quarter were going in and out of her mouth at the same rate as I was going in and out of her gushing twat.

She'd spasmed around me a half-dozen times already and now I was dangerously close to popping myself. I looked at Ray and wasn't really surprised to see him looking at me as he went in and out of Kate's face.

It'd been two weeks since the afternoon at Paul's condo. The afternoon had cemented in Ray's mind that what we'd done the night we were both liquored up was a mutual thing, not him taking advantage.

The first week after was a pretty hectic workweek, four days in our 3-4, 4-3 schedule, and they were loaded down. Even though Ray and I didn't work in the same department, it'd been a pretty all-hands-on-deck thing across the facility. When we finally hit the weekend our first day was going bowling with Paul and Val, which led to...well, just bowling and darts.

Our next two days went by without anything going on between Ray and I. Ray got some, the older gal again, kind of built somewhere between someone's mom and someone's grandma. I'd decided her name was 'the giggler' until he introduced me on the way out, Cora.

She'd shaken my hand and eyed me like I was a new makeup palette. I shit you not, she licked her lips.

The following week was still running nuts. We ended up both taking a day's worth of overtime. On the following day, Kate had called him to see about getting some 'personal' time. Ray had pitched the idea of us all rolling around, which Kate jumped on.

Literally, as it turned out. Here we were this evening.

My assessment of Kate...who I'd only seen naked and bent over our breakfast bar...was that she was a lot different clothed. She had shoulder-length dark brown hair, large almond-shaped eyes, also brown. She wasn't fit, but wore her extra weight in an attractive way, mostly around her hips and chest. The real shocking thing was that in order to get to where she was on the breakfast bar, she'd had to have been on her highest tip-toes, as she was only around 5 foot even.

I was moving into her in strokes that were half measured, and half trembling as I was about to lose it. I said as much.

She pulled off of Ray's prick long enough to say, "Fuck me! Fucking fill me up! Load that pussy up!" and then went right back to his hardness in her mouth. To say this was the most aggressive I'd ever heard a woman was an understatement.

From the minute our get together had started winding up, Kate had mostly been in charge. When she wanted to change position, which she only did twice, she was stern about it, "Joe, sit here, get that meat in my mouth!" She didn't request it, she just yelled it.

I pressed myself in once watching her wetness coat me to where it was dry by necessity and held myself there for a second, letting her action on Ray and how her breathing allowed her to flex around me. It quivered on the head of my cock, vibrating me down to my balls.

My first shot came out with an involuntary 'uhnn' out of my mouth. I leaned forward on her while still desperately trying not to press in too far and hurt her, like I had been as the second and third went inside.

Ray leaned forward and placed his lips on mine. His tongue went at me with an appetite, and I applied in kind. It pushed my intensity even higher, and I did my damnedest not to bury myself into Kate with every fiber I had.

He pulled away from my face for a second moving his mouth towards my ear, "I'm gonna eat your load out of her. I'm going to lick it out. It's gonna make me cum when I do it." He twitched, bodily, from his head all the way down, "When I cum, can it be in your mouth?"

I just nodded.

My last two shots dumped into her and I pulled out, feeling even the warm air of the bedroom blowing cold on my wet flesh.

Ray pulled out of her mouth instantly and slid under her, not unlike he'd been with Naomi the first time we'd ever screwed around together. I quickly maneuvered my way around towards his groin, just in time to hear Kate say, "Ray, sweetie, what the hell are you up to? You know I'm not tall enough to get you in my mouth this way. We've been over it."

I knelt down between his legs, "I am though," and surrounded his head with my mouth.

"What the hell?" Kate said, "Ray, he's..."

Ray mumbled something into her flooded, slimy crotch. I didn't hear what it was, but he was swelling, his already wide prick getting even moreso.

I'd only had a cock unload in my mouth once before this, two weeks ago, at Paul's house. A guy named Cory had spewed a half-dozen thick shots as I swallowed greedily. This was just...a little different.

Last time I'd seen Ray cum, it'd been one drooling dollop, followed by a successive group of frenzied shots in time with his heartbeat. This time, it started the same and ended way different.

The first thick drool came out first. I ran my tongue through it, noting it tasted much sweeter than Cory's had, less on the salty side, but also with the undertones of that clean, fresh taste. I was just beginning to work through the different sensations, the hardness of his tan-purple head, the tensioned ridge where the head connected to the shaft, along with the taste that made me want to start over from scratch.

I was hit a split second later with a powerful jet out of his piss-slit. It hit my tongue on the back, near my throat and actually splashed. I pooled it near the inside of my right cheek, along with the next one.

I pulled back just a little and had two more powerful shots hit my soft palate. I quickly swirled the semen with my tongue and swallowed to get three more in quick succession. The taste was the same throughout and only became more tantalizing.

"Jesus, are....are you swallowing his cum, Joe?" Kate asked, incredulously. She reached over and held his base, "That's...oh fuck that's...so hot."

He was done in only a moment. I slurped the last of it, lingering to feel him in my mouth and finally letting him fall forward against his stomach.

Kate dressed while the two of us relaxed on the bed, "You know," she fixed an enormous bra over her equally massive chest, "We might have to make this a regular thing. I haven't had two dicks since college. It was never this..quality, either."

Ray grinned, "We're flattered."

She finished dressing while Ray grabbed a robe and took her to the door, escorting her out.

Personally, I was spent. I laid down on Ray's king sized bed, basking in my post orgasmic mellow.

I didn't even notice he was back until I heard, "Fun time, huh?" I glanced at him, leaning on the door frame. His robe was open, a semi-hardon projecting from the terry.

"You know it was." I answered, feeling my own equipment start to pulse against my leg. "Absolute blast."

He laughed and walked over to the bed, laying down next to me, "I told you though, didn't I? If Naomi was down, Kate would be down." He leaned on his arm facing me, "I'm just glad you had a good time."

I could still taste the remnants of him, "Seems to be a pattern, huh? We get together and things end up being a good time."

In a quick motion, he was straddling me. His semi hardness pressed between where I was regaining my own. He pressed his lips against mine, but not hard, not passionate. This was...affection.

He moved his hands to my face and cupped it, pressing himself against my entire torso. He moved himself against me in a less aggressive, less sexual manner. Almost like our nakedness was just a byproduct. I moved my arms to hold around his strong, tight back muscles.

His mouth left mine and he looked down again with the strange look I caught him with the few times we'd messed around, alone or with others. I think I recognized it finally, but had never seen it in another man. It was that look someone gets when they are just about ready to say...

"You know," He said, quietly, tracing his hand along my left pectoral and nipple, "You can stay in here if you want. It's a hell of a lot nicer bed than the one in the spare."

I glanced to the right, "You sure? I snore." I grinned.

"I know, and I'm just fine with it," He brought his lips back to mine.

I woke up the next morning spooning him from behind. Sometime in the middle of the night, my softening prick must have exited his rectum and was laying down along his right asscheek. We'd kept kissing, then got into aggressive making out, then we 69'd each other...my first time with another man. Finally I'd come into him from behind.

Thing was, I hadn't fucked him. I held him from behind, my prick buried inside him was just a byproduct of it. He held my arms in his and at some point, there was movement. At some point, I'd had another orgasm. He said to me immediately after, "Just stay inside me. Hold me, and stay inside."

We'd fallen asleep like that.

Now it was morning, and I had to piss. I started to move when he said, "Where are you going."

"Bathroom, morning, you know." I smiled at him. He just nodded.

I didn't bother to close the door as I emptied my bladder, washed my hands and went back into the room. Ray was lying there, staring at the ceiling. "Something on your mind?" I asked.

He sighed, "I'm just...I mean..." He sighed again, finishing with a growl, "What I'm saying...or what I was gonna say...shit...I'm just, could you ever, you know, see yourself 'with' a guy, another man?"

My brain went into scenarios. I'd worked with Ray for almost 8 years. He was the third person I'd met when I started there. We'd become friends not too long after that. Until I switched to the opposite shift four years ago, we'd spent a ton of time together as compatriots. I had listed him as one of my best friends. Since I'd been divorced and living with him, we'd gone from just very good friends to almost singular friends, having beers or wine or just sodas and talking late into the nights about dreams, hopes, fears.

When the sexual part of things started, to be honest, I'd started to feel even more of a connection, a drive. I'd stopped seeing him as one of my best friends, and started seeing him as my best friend, then as MY best friend, as though it were possessive.

The looks he'd given me, all the way back to the first night with Naomi, maybe before...that was him looking at me in the same way.

I walked around to the side of the bed and laid down facing him. I brought my body tight against his side, "I think I already am 'with' a guy."

He let out a small sigh, "That's not...exactly...what I mean, Joe...What I mean is"

"I know what you mean," I placed my arm across his chest, "I mean, lets see where it goes, I'm still learning."

He turned towards me and kissed me, playfully, "You got it." He rolled away from me, "Now I have to piss."

When he came back to the room, my ass was sitting on the edge of the bed and my mouth was open for him. I grabbed him by the ass cheeks and in a single motion, slurped him down about three inches. I tasted what could only be a little lingering urine, just salty and somewhat bitter, but not vile.

He placed his hand on my head and did a short thrusting motion, not pressing in too hard but slowly easing a bit more of him inside until my gag reflex rebelled. He pulled back right as I convulsed and just went back and forth from that point, "That's real nice, Joe. You're getting the hang of it."

A moment or two later, he pulled himself away from me, "Truth be told, I'd love to stand here and let you practice for a while, but I think we need to move up a phase in the physical stuff."

I leaned back, my erection pointing to the ceiling, "What's the next phase?"

"You need some training wheels." He grinned.

A half an hour later, I was showering with another man for the first time. His hard musculature was only slightly less defined than mine, the hair on his legs was a little more dense, his chest a little lighter. We kissed in the shower. We played a little. We held each other for a while.

Strangely, he got very, very erect while shampooing my hair, "What can I say, I've got a weird little thing about it." We both laughed.

Just under an hour later we'd made our first stop at a pharmacy, where I'd purchased a douche/enema kit and were now parked in front of a place I'd stopped at only once before.

"Danny's Novelty" was the sign above the door. The place had no windows and even the door was blacked out. We parked and walked in.

I hadn't been there in several years. My ex and I had gone out drinking, decided to go here for some marital inspiration. Bought a little buzzy vibrator that we'd promptly broken and thrown away.

A short, stocky guy was sitting at the door when we walked in and asked us for our ID's, which we provided in short order. We then began perusing.

I didn't know exactly why we were here, so I just sort of meandered around a bit, nonplussed by the other men with their embarrassed and hungry eyes.

"Joe, stop over here!" Ray called out over the glass and aluminum shelved rows. I meandered around all sorts of devices I had no grasp of before I saw Ray.

In front of him were selections of butt plugs. There were some just barely the size of my thumb all the way to something that had the diameter of a quart paint can. I looked at Ray, "Can people actually..." and pointed at the big dog.

He just chuckled, "Watch a video sometime. Champagne bottles, dude."

His hand went to the second shelf from the bottom, where a five piece multi-pack of plugs sat. They were all silicone with a large flared base and ring below, ranging in width and length, the smallest being maybe two and a half inches in length and a hair bigger than my thumb, all the way to one that was easily as wide as a Red Bull can and every bit of seven inches in length.. "Go ahead and buy this one, you shouldn't need more than this for normal humanity."

I pointed to the largest one, "Normal humanity?"

He just chucked, smiling wide, "You haven't met Garry yet, he's a normal guy." I worried about Garry.

We stopped by the lubricants and purchased a large pump bottle of a thick, oozing, water based type. The emo girl behind the counter rang us up with a look that could not have been more bored.

We went to a small italian place for lunch. We didn't touch on anything even remotely sexual, just discussing our ideas for the near future. "You have any big goals you've been working on?" Ray asked, "Other than the apparent?"

"Climb a few more mountains, see a few more countries, investigate the parts of the world I haven't as yet." I took a drink of the beer I had, "I just don't like the idea of going through the rest of my life without trying things, you know?"

He put his beer down, "Yeah man, I know. I was thinking of taking a trip to Australia to see Ayer's Rock this winter, you in?"

"I...I...uh, it sounds amazing! I just...I'll have to line things up to get ready for it, but yeah, let's do it." I was sort of confused. Ray was pretty much a homebody other than his motorcycle rides. I'd never known him to go further than 'the lake'.

He leaned forward on the table and surrounded his beer with his palms, "I always wanted to go to Australia. I just don't want to do it alone, you know?" I nodded to him, "I've always felt like I needed to do it 'with' someone." He shifted kind of awkwardly, "Someone...someone I cared about. I want...wanted to share it, you know?"

There was a weird kind of itch in the back of my head. It was like there was something back there trying to scratch it's way out of a box I kept it in. I'd been trying to not be romantically involved with anyone since my ex, and hadn't even looked at another woman in that respect...but it seemed like in my earnest path to avoid being affectionate towards women, I'd inadvertently become romantic with a man. Not just a man, but one of the best friends I'd ever had.

As I thought about this over a few long, silent moments, that captive thing started whispering at me. It said 'Just be with him. Quit being stubborn. You know you want to' I heard it..but I wasn't ready to let it all the way out. I took it's advice to an extent though, "I know. I...I think I want to be there...with you."

He looked at me directly with that look I'd only deciphered very recently. Instead of being confused by what it meant, I welcomed it. I put my hand on his near his beer and held on.

A smile went across his face along with that look now, and he did what he was good at. He used humor to disrupt the tension. He leaned back over the table and whispered to the side of my head, "I also have this urgent dream to feel my prick empty into your ass."

I had to work at 7 AM. At 9 PM the night before, I was on my hands and knees on the bed. I'd gone through the process Ray had outlined in the bathroom to get myself ready, including completely shaving my entire asscrack. It wasn't very bad, I'm not super hairy in the hinder.

I'd never had a tongue on my asshole before. Of all the new experiences I'd had living with Ray, this one was possibly the weirdest. It felt unbelievably good, but also unbelievably strange.

He was underneath me in what would have been a 69, but the angles were all wrong. My head was down halfway on his thigh. I could get a lick on his balls now and then, but his erect prick was pointing up against my chest. It was oozing precum against me, clearly enjoying his work.

A few minutes prior, he'd worked the smallest of the plugs in and back out of me several times. It was a bit uncomfortable, but I was determined to get through it.

Finally, he inserted it inside me fully and left it there. He switched our positions with little time, pulled the large bottle of lubricant out of the side table and coated me with it. He almost effortlessly sat down on me and in only five strokes I was all the way inside him. When I was there he leaned down on top of me and wrapped me in his arms, bringing his mouth to mine.

We didn't fuck. This was more than that. I don't want to call it making love either. It was more special than the first, but the fact I had a rigid piece of silicone shoved up my ass kept it from being more intimate.

I was sure I'd get to a point where this would be second nature. I was positive.

After a time...I don't know how long...we began a slow, relaxed movement. It took almost no time before his rolling up and down on my shaft pushed me to a point where I couldn't come back from it, "I'm...I'm gonna finish soon."

"Go ahead," He whispered into my ear, "Please do it." I did. He did as well.

I woke up the next morning like I had the morning previous. I was flaccid, laying on his right asscheek, snuggled in behind him. A line from his ass to where I lay.

It would be like this for a long, long time.