Rooming with my Slutty Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of hot sex had Bailey's dick rock hard. He tried to ignore it, pushing down on the hem of his stolen dress, but after edging twice he needed to cum. Now. It didn't matter that it was his mom sucking on that cock, he told himself as he began to quietly stroke under the bed. It was just like watching porn, but somehow even better. Bailey had to see more. He slid towards the edge, peeking out and up to see the scene before him.

Ava was kneeling in front of him, one hand moving furiously up her black leather skirt while the other was playing with her nipples after having freed her breasts from her white top. Bailey had seen Ava in various states of undress, but he'd never gotten a view of her tits fully out in the open before. They were so big and round, and they looked soft. He found he was squeezing his panty-stuffed bra with one hand while he stroked with the other, wondering what it would be like to have boobs like those. Then Bailey saw the hard cock Ava was lavishing with attention. It looked huge. He'd always figured the guys in porn were way above average, and that they used camera angles to make things like bigger, but looking up at the rod his mom was sucking Bailey couldn't help but feel inadequate. His small hand easily fit around his dick as he stroked it, but as he imagined trying to fit his hand around that monster he knew there was no way. And Ava sucked it down so easily, throating it until the balls were resting on her chin.

Before long Ava was ready for something more. She stood and guided her man over to her bed, then bent over and lifted up her skirt.

"I want you to fuck me right in my ass with that big cock of yours. I bet your little girlfriend doesn't let you do that."

Bailey watched as the lust-drunk man complied, lining himself up and mounting Ava from behind. She kept a steady stream of dirty talk running back to him, telling him to fuck her harder and make her his dirty anal slut while she plunged her fingers deep into her pussy. God, it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen in his life, and he felt himself on the edge once again as he continued to stroke while watching his mom take it up the ass. Finally her latest boy toy reached his limit, erupting into her while reaching around and groping her tits. Bailey timed his orgasm for the same moment, spurting into the front of his dress as he watched Ava finger herself to climax.

After all the noise and chaos a quiet hush fell over the room. For a moment Bailey was worried that he'd been too loud and had been discovered, but Ava just slid forwards on the bed to lay prone, bringing her latest conquest along with her as his softening cock still spasmed inside her twitching ass. They began to kiss, gently at first, then with increasing passion as they got ready for another round. Feeling the full shame of post-nut-clarity, Bailey knew this was his chance to escape. He waited until Ava and her lover's heads were turned, then quietly slipped out from under the bed and then into the hallway, Finally breathing a sigh of relief.

Meanwhile, Ava did her best to rouse the dumb hunk's cock again so she could satisfy the burning desire deep within her. She'd noticed her disheveled closet and drawers the second she'd come in, and had spotted Bailey out of the corner of her eye during the blowjob. The nerve of that boy, stealing her clothes, then hiding to watch her private moments. She wanted to really teach him a lesson, which was why she'd put on such a show, but the thought of her little boy watching her and getting off awakened something deep inside her, and when she heard his pathetic whimper as he came, it had pushed her over the edge and left her wanting more. It was too bad that Bailey had left, but at least she still had this stud too scratch the itch deep inside her, and he was again hard as a rock. God she loved young cock. She'd figure out what to do with Bailey later...

12