Rooming with RoseAnn Pt. 04

Story Info
Barry finds gratification serving RoseAnn.
2.2k words
4.56
10.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wgaius
wgaius
104 Followers

Swinging her legs out of the car, she punched the trunk release and walked to the apartment stairs without looking back. I climbed out, staring after her, until I realized what she intended. I managed to bring all the groceries upstairs in three trips, so that the kitchen counters were covered with bags. Meanwhile, RoseAnn uncorked a bottle of wine and poured herself a glass.

"You won't mind putting the groceries away, will you?"

"I don't know where everything goes."

"If you're going to live here for four years, there's no time like the present to learn."

I shrugged and started sorting the contents of the bags and opening cupboards to see where similar items were stored. I put canned goods with canned goods, pasta with pasta, and perishable items in the refrigerator, and hoped I was doing it right.

She'd kicked off her shoes and perched on a stool with her ankles crossed, sipping her wine and watching me at work. Under her gaze, I felt my erection grow. She'd issued orders, and I'd obeyed without question. The mundane task of sorting groceries was suddenly a highly charged erotic act.

When I finished, she slipped off the stool and began setting up to make dinner. She took out the package of chicken breasts and bell peppers and put them on the cutting board. .

"Can I help?" I asked.

"Have you cooked before?"

"Beyond making coffee from beans?"

"Hm. That's what I thought. Men can't do the simplest things to look after themselves. I suppose you expect me to do your laundry, too?"

"You're not?" I made it a joke, although I hadn't even thought about how my laundry would be done. My folks worked long hours, but we had a housekeeper for the everyday chores.

"No, in fact, I expect you to do mine. Why don't you wash these peppers, cut out the seeds, and cut them into strips?"

She wanted me to do her laundry? The thought of handling her clothes buzzed in my head, and my erection started to be a problem again. I was so distracted, I managed to cut my finger with the knife. When I was done, I put a Band-Aid on the shallow cut and rinsed the blood from the glistening green strips. RoseAnn added the strips to the cooking chicken and sprinkled sauce on top. The kitchen smelled wonderful.

She served up the chicken and peppers over noodles with parmesan cheese and a glass of wine. Our lunch at the Thai restaurant had been light, and I had a powerful appetite, so the meal was not quite enough to fill me. Even so, food was not the first thing on my mind.

Afterward, I helped wash the dishes, and we moved into the living room where she selected a movie. While it was loading, she sat holding the remote, but looking as though she was waiting for me to make a move. She reached down and kneaded her foot until I took the hint.

I was desperate to touch her. "Can I give you a foot rub?" I offered.

"They're a little sore after the afternoon. I should have worn a lower heel for all that walking." She put her feet in my lap and lay back against the cushions, while the movie began to play. Her feet were warm and strong, and I kneaded them, working from the toes down to the heel. I rubbed the soles of her feet and her insteps, while her eyes closed in pleasure.

After a half-hour of this, she snorted slightly and I realized she'd dozed off. I couldn't have that, not while she still owed me an orgasm. I jiggled her feet until she woke. "Hey, you're missing the movie."

"I've seen it before. Keep rubbing."

"Do you have work tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow and Friday, same as most people. What day do you have to register?"

"Friday. What can I do to occupy myself tomorrow while you're at work?"

"I wake up at six. I have to be at work before eight."

"Well, don't you think we should...?"

She chuckled quietly. "Barry, you have a one-track mind. I haven't forgotten."

My resentment tried to display itself, but I wouldn't allow it. I went back to rubbing her feet until the credits began to roll. When I looked, her eyes were open.

"Why don't you take your clothes off?" She didn't appear sleepy any longer.

"Just me?"

"I want to watch. Is that a problem? How often can a woman my age get to see a young man naked? Especially one as fit and handsome as you."

My fingers didn't want to obey. I fumbled with the buttons and shed my shirt. My tee shirt, shoes and socks followed. I loosened my belt and let my shorts drop to the floor.

"Stop there. Pose for me."

"Do I have to?"

"You're expecting something good, aren't you? Don't I deserve something, too? Turn around."

I did, and she directed me to flex my muscles and tighten my belly, and assume a couple of muscle-man poses. I was no body builder, but I was flattered by her murmurs of satisfaction and the sudden intake of breath when she saw my erection straining at my briefs.

"Oooh, take them off!"

As I stepped out of my briefs, she broke into a wide grin. "Bring it over here. I want to see it again."

I moved close, and she held it gently in her fingertips. "Be careful," I said. "I'm already excited."

"Come closer," she said. When I did, she kissed the very tip and circled it with her tongue. "Nice. And it's wet, too. I like that I can excite you."

The muscles in my back and belly tightened and trembled. I arched my back, thrusting my hips toward her. This was a woman who was not afraid to take the initiative. It was a new experience, and I tingled all over.

She spoke while still massaging the tip with her lips. "If I took it all the way into my mouth, do you think you could control yourself?"

"I could try," I gasped.

"I'm serious," she said, taking her lips from me. "I like having a man's penis in my mouth, but I can't let him come. I can't handle the taste." With that, she slid my cock all the way in, seeming to absorb its whole length. The back of her tongue gave me unearthly sensations, and I threw my head back and moaned. My legs almost collapsed under me. Her tongue explored the organ, and the heat made my whole body shake.

"Stop!" I shouted, pulling back so my cock sprang free.

She looked up and smiled. "That's the idea. No coming in my mouth, not ever. You've got the kind of self-discipline I'm looking for. I'm beginning to think you can count on all sorts of interesting adventures with me. You might not find them all that comfortable, but I don't think you'll be able to forget them right away." She reached out her tongue and licked a clear drop from my penis-tip.

"I guess we should get down to business, before you burst," she said. "Why don't you lie on your back on the carpet? Put that small cushion under your head."

So she wanted to be on top? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. She knew exactly what she liked, and I was only beginning to learn. I tossed the cushion onto the floor and lay down. She stood beside my hips and stripped off her blouse and bra, then her shorts and panties. The congestion in my groin would be relieved at last.

I said, "From down here, you look like one of those Greek goddesses. You're so tall and beautiful, just like a goddess would be."

She smiled again. "Mm-m. If you're sure you want a goddess, I'll be yours. You make me feel powerful, like I could do anything with you I want. But remember—goddesses amuse themselves by luring men to their destruction. They make outrageous demands and ambiguous promises and laugh as men die for them." She stepped over me, lowered herself to her knees across my belly, and kissed me. Her nipples brushed stiffly against my chest.

I returned the kiss, but the distraction of her breasts was too much. "Let me suck them!" I panted.

"That sounds nice." She bent and brought a nipple to my mouth. As I licked at the swollen flesh, tasting of the day's sweat, her breath came hard and she arched her back. I switched to the other breast. Soon, she had me filling her mouth with her breast, sucking hard so that she moaned with pleasure. I gently kneaded the other nipple with my fingers. Her hot breath scalded my scalp as she kissed the only part of my body she could reach. My cock was barely touching her buttocks, and I desperately wanted to be inside her.

I had an inspiration, and reached to push her breasts together. To my wonder and joy, I found I could get both nipples into my mouth, and suck and lick them together. "Oh, my," she whispered into my ear, "I could get used to this."

After some time, she whispered, "If you're feeling adventurous, you could give me a real treat right now. I think you'd like it, too."

I grunted, unable to speak with my mouth full of her flesh.

"I'd like to straddle your face and let you lick me like that."

I pulled away from her nipples. "You'd like what?" I didn't understand her.

"I want you to lick me from underneath. I get very powerful orgasms that way."

I was desperate to come inside her. But the more I imagined the sweet flesh nestled within her pussy lips, and the brush of coarse pubic hair on my cheeks, and the seismic heaving of her hips, there was only one possible answer. "Yes, please," I breathed.

"You won't be sorry, lover." She rose up on her knees and shuffled forward on the carpet, a hand touching the couch cushions for balance. Her pubic hair brushed across my chin and my head filled with her powerful scent. I was entranced by her vagina, gaping darkly in its frame of black hair.

The thrust of my tongue into her hot flesh was primal and satisfying. Moaning aloud, she sank onto my face. The thick tendons inside her thighs cradled my head and held it straight, as if I might try to turn away or escape. Her intimate aroma took over my brain, and drove out any sense of judgment or caution. All I wanted was to give pleasure to this magnificent goddess who held me trapped between her thighs.

I licked, remembering to keep it slow, as her hips rocked against my face. I reached for her breasts, and found them within easy reach. As I rolled her tough nipples in my fingers, she held my hands against her, and the churning of her hips grew wilder and more chaotic. The more she ground her hips, the harder it became for me to get a full breath, but I was so overwhelmed that I wouldn't make her stop, even at the risk of suffocation. Every so often, she altered her movements so I could inhale noisily and didn't have to push her away. Her juices, tasting sweet and faintly like honey, collected in my mouth until I had to swallow.

I tried to reach her clit, but she shifted her pelvis to keep it away from my tongue. Not only did she seem to find this position intensely arousing, it was impossible for me to come by any means. With my hands clamped to her breasts, I was helpless—in spite of my need, my cock could only thrust vainly into empty air.

For an unknown time, she rocked on my face and grunted in her throat, and I caught a breath as best I could. Finally, she shifted her hips to bring her clitoris within reach. It felt unexpectedly large. I gently stroked it with the flat of my tongue.

Gasping, she cried, "Barry... I won't let... you come... today!" I didn't understand her meaning, but uttering this warning seemed to push her over the brink, and she erupted with a shout and a high-pitched cry of pleasure. The violent surging of her hips threatened to break my jaw. Her orgasm went on and on and honey flowed freely into my mouth. Tears ran down the sides of my face, but they were tears of ecstasy.

At last, her orgasm ended and she collapsed on me. "Oh, my, Barry," she whispered. "That was something else. Really something else. How can you tell me you've never licked a woman before today?"

"It's true. You must be a good teacher." I sucked in great lungfuls of air as I recovered from near-suffocation.

"I'm not sure I've ever felt this good before." Her smile was magical.

"I can do that again, if you want," I said.

"I guess I don't have your youthful stamina. I need to get some sleep now."

"What about me?" I was aware I was whining. "I'm nearly bursting! You've got to let me come inside you!"

She slid down my body, but only far enough to smother my face in her breasts. "What if I asked you not to come tonight? Would you do that for me?"

"Why? Why can't I?"

She swung herself off me and stood up. She planted a soft foot on my chest. "Should a goddess have to explain herself? Am I not desirable enough that I can't ask you to wait another day?"

wgaius
wgaius
104 Followers