Roommate Gets Laid

Story Info
Jerking off over the gorgeous babe he brings home.
2.3k words
4.33
36k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately hit pause and ripped the headphones from my ears, straining to confirm what I thought I'd caught in the gap between songs. There it was again; the unmistakable sound of a woman moaning in sexual pleasure. I glanced at the clock on my laptop - 2:27am. I hadn't even heard Jake come home, but it was clear he'd picked himself up a girl. My cock quickly hardened as I listened; it wasn't unusual to hear him doing an unidentified college chick through the thin walls of our tiny apartment, but I couldn't believe the amount of detail I could make out; the girl seemed to be especially vocal, and every lovely moan was clearly audible, along with a good amount of heavy breathing, high-pitched giggles and the distinct slap of flesh as they fucked.

Unable to resist, I pulled my now-rock hard cock from my boxers and sat up in bed, smiling to myself at the erotic sounds as I began to stroke. Focusing intently, I was able to hear the mystery girl next door give out a low, desperate groan and pay Jake's endowment a rather explicit compliment as clearly as if I were right there in the room with them. The steady slap of skin on skin combined with the lack of creaking springs or thudding headboard made me wonder as to what position he had her in - standing and bent over his desk, maybe? The desk was closer to my room than his bed; maybe that was an explanation for how clearly I could hear them?

I rubbed my thumb over my tip as I considered this, biting my lip and closing my eyes from the intense pleasure as I spread precum over the head, getting it nice and slippery before I resumed my steady pumping. I generally do well with women, but I'd been in a dry spell for a few weeks since my main fuckbuddy started seeing someone more seriously, and I'd been too busy to really pursue random hookups. Some combination of this and the delightful moans and panting I was hearing from this stranger Jake had brought home had my cock especially hard, and I wanted more. My curiosity quickly got the better of me and I closed my laptop and slowly stood, rising from my bed as quietly as I could and creeping over to the door in the darkness, determined to hear as much detail as possible.

I closed my eyes and held my breath as I eased the door open; my heart pounding in my chest and my cock throbbing in my hand. I silently gasped at the sudden increase in volume and clarity. Her blissful moans, his labored breathing, the incessant, graphic and immediately identifiable sound of tight, wet pussy being deeply and consistently fucked - how could it all be so loud? I opened the door in the tiniest increments I could, revealing the hallway in virtual silence.

The mystery of the volume was instantly solved; the hallway was filled with flickering light. Jake's door was wide open; they must have gotten down to business in a drunken hurry. I grinned to myself, slowly stepping out from the pitch black of my room and backing across to the other side of the hall, easing to the right so I could see into his room from as far back as possible so as to remain out of sight. It was clear from what I was hearing that they had no concern about being overheard and weren't likely to hear me moving around either. Jake's room, glowing in the half-light from a lamp in the far corner, was slowly revealed as I moved back. A trail of clothes - a shirt, jeans, what looked like a little black dress, a flash of purple lace that could only be a thong - lay discarded on the floor, leading to the bed. My theory was clearly correct - it lay unoccupied and messy. To see the desk I would have to step further into the light from his room, but a glance down at my straining, dripping wet cock confirmed that there was no going back at this point. Giving it a firm squeeze mid-stroke and taking a deep breath, I took a step to my right.

My jaw dropped as I took in the utterly pornographic scene before me. They were nowhere near the desk. I had totally forgotten about the armchair Jake kept by his bed. Right there, maybe ten feet from me, in plain sight, was a truly perfect, round, juicy ass. An ass which - totally defying any expectation I had - was absolutely smothered with oil. Slippery and shiny, lube dripped down her gorgeous cheeks and onto his thighs as she rode him, her hips and thighs working together to bounce that unbelievable booty up and down in his lap, her back beautifully arched to push her ass out and her dainty feet hooked over his thighs to anchor her. I exhaled slowly, barely keeping my composure, my hand a blur on my iron-hard dick as I focused on the action. Her moans were briefly muffled, replaced by the sound of wet, enthusiastic kisses as they made out, his hands gripping her thighs as she continued to slam her thick butt against his muscular thighs.

I edged closer, taking in the details. Both of them were completely free of pubic hair and dripping wet with oil and sweat. Jake's balls were visibly swollen; huge and pulsating, while his cock stood straight upright as he slouched low in the seat; he looked to have about an inch on me, making him approximately 8" or so, and impressively thick. Her exaggerated bouncing revealed a flash of thick, purple-tinged tip at the top of each thrust - he was clearly also a fan of this girl's moves. For her part, she too was visibly enjoying herself; his cock, already glistening with the oil they had liberally applied to their bodies, was coated with thick, white cream. As I watched, a drop of it ran slowly down over his balls and dripped into the small pool of lube on the hardwood floor between his feet. Each time she slammed her bubble butt down on him it smeared her cum over his cock; her deliciously wet pussy was clenched tight, her juicy pink lips wrapped around his fat cock, visibly gripping on her upstroke as if it didn't want to let his dick go. And just above that, her cute little pink asshole winked enticingly, as shiny with lube as the rest of her.

Almost as if he read my mind, Jake slid one hand up, taking in the beautiful curve of her luscious ass before resting on one cheek, the tips of his two middle fingers together on her lewdly exposed butthole. She giggled playfully before treating both of us to an excited moan as he began to rub his fingers in circles on and around her pink star, moving them in time with her ongoing twerking. I subconsciously fell into the same rhythm as I pumped my hand up and down my own cock, twisting it over the tip with each stroke, breathing heavily as I enjoyed the show whilst horribly jealous of the infinitely more desirable treatment Jake's dick was getting. I was slowly losing control, beginning to thrust my hips, driving my cock into my hand as the pleasure intensified.

Just as I was beginning to wonder how long Jake could stand this, and how long this anonymous babe could keep up the intense bouncing rhythm, she straightened up, sitting upright and groaning with pleasure, his cock buried deep in her pussy, her plump, round ass cheeks resting in his lap. She kept her back arched, raising her hands up to run them through her long, straight blonde hair as she began to grind her hips in slow circles. Jake moaned his approval, his hands exploring her body, moving up and down from her juicy thighs across her midriff to grope her tits and, from what I could make out from her receptive moans, play with her nipples. My mouth hung open, my hand gripping my cock tighter still as I watched in awe, struggling to comprehend this girl's confidence and skill as she played with her own hair, lap-dancing on his dick to music only she could hear. The bottom of her silky, dead-straight hair - she had to have extensions - stuck to her lower back, as soaked with oil as her perfect ass was. Jake clearly didn't feel like it was enough - my gaze was drawn away from her gyrating body to follow his hand to the half-full bottle on the nightstand between their armchair and his bed. He slowly drizzled a generous splash of oil over her ass, rubbing it in while she worked her hips, moaning softly as the lube flowed freely down over her already saturated curves.

She leaned down and whispered something to him that I couldn't catch, and he groaned his approval, quickly throwing the bottle aside. I edged closer still, inches from the doorway as she lifted her legs, placing her feet flat on the chair on either side of him. She giggled as her oily hands slipped on his chest, pushing herself up, her pussy dragging up his cock agonizingly slowly. She rested her hands on his muscular shoulders, checking her footing was secure as she wiggled her hips, her booty jiggling enticingly, her asshole winking as she squeezed her pussy tight on his engorged cock - another groan from Jake was quickly followed by a firm slap of her peachy ass. She squealed playfully in mock surprise, the cute sound quickly turning to a moan of pleasure as she began to ease herself down once more. She quickly picked up a rhythm, squatting on Jake's steely cock and bouncing, her knees repeatedly bending, her back arched and her thighs pumping.

I was stroking fast and hard with no restraint as I enjoyed the show; the light reflecting on her perfectly round, lubed up bubble butt; Jake's big dick soaked with juices from her tight, wet, pink pussy, the apartment filled with the explicit sounds of wet, energetic fucking and enthusiastic, uninhibited moaning as this dream babe showed off her impressive moves. Precum flowed freely from the tip of my cock, my hand soaked with it as I pumped it up and down my shaft. The point of no return was fast approaching, and I wasn't the only one working towards a deep, satisfying climax.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuck!" - The girl was getting steadily more vocal, an explicit moan accompanying each bounce now as she fucked her way closer to orgasm. Her head was thrown back, one hand still on Jake's chest while the other went out of my sight - her twitching elbow making it clear she was quickly and steadily working her clit. Jake's fingers dug into the firm, juicy flesh of her ass cheeks just as her moans stopped, replaced by a silent scream which slowly faded into an agonized groan of sheer ecstasy. His cock pumped up into her, maintaining the rhythm as her thighs betrayed her, her hips almost trying to twist away from the source of the intense pleasure surging through her gorgeous body. She squealed and moaned almost hysterically, one hand still focused on her clit as her entire body shuddered and shook. I gasped and gripped the head of my cock as my vision momentarily blurred, biting my lip as I thrust my dick repeatedly into my precum-soaked grip, cum surging from my swollen balls, oozing through my fingers. I lost myself for a moment, eyes closed in bliss as my orgasm mirrored hers.

Finally I came to my senses as the girl folded her legs forward, dropping back onto her knees, driving her pussy down his cock before it slid up one last time as she collapsed forward onto Jake's chest, her head resting on his shoulder as she continued to grind her hips almost subconsciously on his still-hard cock. He chuckled almost smugly as he enjoyed her climax, taking the opportunity to shamelessly grope and fondle her booty as her pussy slowly but surely slid off of his dick. They whispered to each other as she caught her breath, giggling softly at whatever he was saying as I quietly slipped away from his doorway and back into my own room. I eased my door closed and crept back to my bed, wiping my dick clean on a nearby shirt as I went - a trip to the bathroom now to clean up properly definitely wouldn't go unnoticed.

I lay back on my bed, breathing slow and deep as I replayed the scene in my head. The strength of my orgasm left me completely spent. Nothing that followed could elicit enough response for me to continue stroking. Not the creaking floorboards as she got down on her knees next door; not the ten or so minutes of loud, enthusiastic slurping that followed as she sucked his dick; not his urgent moans and groans as she brought him closer; not the unmistakable sound of him stroking his cock fighting to be heard over her lewd demands as she begged for his cum on her face, in her mouth, all over her; not even her exaggerated moans and satisfied giggles as he sprayed her with what I can only imagine must have been an enormous load.

I was vaguely aware of the sound of them taking turns cleaning up in the bathroom as I fell into a deep, satisfied sleep. I left the apartment around 10am the next morning with both of them still asleep and I never saw, heard or even heard of her again. I never learned her name; never even saw her face.