Roommate Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't fair."

"Maybe I should stop now. I was going to take a shower anyway. That will give you time to take care of that problem by yourself. You make it sound like you don't need any help."

"We can talk for a few more minutes. But my legs are falling asleep. Can you shift your position?"

"How's this?"

"That's fantastic, but maybe you should stop and take your shower. Otherwise, I might need one too."

"As you wish."

I started to lift off of him. I didn't want to impose anything on him that he didn't want. He changed his mind and pulled me back onto his lap and began gyrating me on him. If I ever get the chance to tell stories in the night, I'm going to call this one a lap dance. That may be unfair of me because with the grip he has on my waist, well, he's doing all the work. I suppose I'm being dry humped for the second time today. Whatever, all I really want to know is why he's not moving my skirt out of the way? We could be so much closer.

"OK Jacob, we should stop now. It feels like you're pretty excited and I don't want you to have any regrets later. I know you're close to making a mess in your pants. We cannot afford regrets between us."

"You mean like this?"

"Jacob, be careful, you're squeezing me too hard. Damn, did you just cum? Are you OK under there?"

He collapsed back into the couch and I stood up. That was a large wet spot around his crotch.

"I think you should get off the couch and contain that situation. Keep the house and furniture clean, remember the rules?"

"Do you want the good news or the bad news first?"

"What's the bad news Jacob?"

"That was the best sex I ever had."

"What's the good news?"

"That was the best sex I ever had."

"I'm glad you liked it and I'm glad you seen me dressed. However, we shouldn't ever talk about this. We are not sex partners and we did not have sex. We are Roommates."

"Fine, but you are the best Roommate ever. Thank you. I will go get cleaned up now. My Mom brought us a Pot Roast for dinner. We can eat after we both get cleaned up."

He took off his way and I went to my Bedroom. I stripped naked and inspected my skirt and nylons for damage. Everything looked alright, but a good cleaning would be in order.

I made a mental note to pick up some 4X nylons and matching panties for Billy, just in case. What I won't tell him is that I have to shop in the Mature Women section for him LOL.

I sent Billy a text before getting in the shower.

"Is everything cool?"

"Yes, it is tramp."

I made another mental note. After the party, figure out what the secret love lives of Billy and Jacob are.

Where is pandora's box? Something is telling me to open it.

End Roommate Rules 02

12