Roommate Screening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway," she continued, "that's when the reality of the whole thing started to sink in. I had been Slut Screened again. I didn't feel any different, but my huge, sexy tits told me that it was true, and I knew I needed to get ready to resist the new urges that would be coming any second. As soon as I got off the train though, I started to get these intrusive thoughts..." That faraway look came over Olivia's beautiful face once again.

"It suddenly seemed like such a good idea to show even more of my body off, and to make sure that every man around me saw how fantastic my new tits were. I immediately stripped off my bra and threw it away, right there in the station. It didn't fit anymore anyway - none of my bras will now.

"It felt sooo good to have my tits hanging freely beneath my top again, but it wasn't enough! I needed to show my tits off - I couldn't not show them off. I think the effects are the strongest right after I get Slut Screened, before I have time to get used to it, but anyway, the only thing that kept me from ripping my shirt off right then and there and offering my big, sexy boobies to the nearest man was how disappointed you would be if you saw me, Darren."

She looked up at me with a radiant smile and pulled me into a hug. It was probably intended as thanks, but all it succeeded in doing was squishing her heavy love pillows against my chest, and driving the thick sexual tension between us even higher as my bulging crotch brushed against hers for the first time. She bit her lip with arousal, and I knew that she could feel my boner against her, aching with need for her hot body as she continued to squeeze it against mine. As she gazed up at me, pressing her swollen tits against my chest so that her soft, sensuous cleavage would be all I saw as I looked down at her, I finally accepted that despite all of my posturing and protestations, I did very much want to fuck Olivia.

The audacity of that thought finally shocked me back to my senses, however, and I decided right then and there that, regardless of how much I might want to fuck Olivia's increasingly slutty body, there was no way I could take advantage of my poor roommate like that. Especially not in her current state, after what she had gone through. Burning with an uncomfortable combination of shame and arousal I abruptly pushed Olivia away from me, which seemed to snap her out of it as well. She looked up at me with sudden realization of what she had been doing and fought for a second to get control over herself.

"Sorry about that, Darren. I guess I got a little carried away there," she said sheepishly, though she didn't seem as torn up about it as she would have this morning, and I could tell that she was still on fire with arousal after our touch. For my part, I could still feel my cock throbbing against my jeans with my own need as she continued with her story, and after only a few seconds she was already unconsciously using her elbows to squeeze her tits together and emphasize her cleavage once again.

"Anyway, back to being on the verge of ripping my shirt off and flashing my sexy new melons at everyone in the train station. Even though I knew you'd be disappointed, I also knew it was inevitable that I'd do something like that eventually; it was like not showing off my body wasn't even an option anymore.

"The only solution I could think of if I wanted to keep my shirt on was to find a way to make my shirt show more skin somehow. There was no way to do that with my blouse, so the only option was to go shopping for something skimpier. So, like the dumb, big boobed brainwashed slut that I apparently am now, I of course went straight to the mall and bought this!" she said, gesturing down at herself as she sarcastically struck a pose. Sarcastic or not, however, she made sure I had a perfect view of her massive boobs jiggling over her bare midriff as she did so.

"But, as it turns out, all of that effort was for no reason, since on the way home I felt so sexy in my new outfit that I just flashed a guy anyway, without even thinking about it. Just pulled my shirt up and let 'em hang, and I loved the look on the guy's face as he stopped to stare. And the worst part is how good and natural it felt to do it. Heck, I could do it again..."

I watched silently as Olivia's hands stole down from her udders to first tease at, and then to grip and pull at the hem of her midriff-bearing top, twisting the fabric over itself as she fought her temptation to do exactly the same thing for me. I just sat there in fascination, telling myself that my inaction was because I wasn't sure how I could help, and not because I didn't want to interfere just in case she ended up losing her battle with her inner slut.

Ultimately her resolve won out, and she forced herself to smooth out the hem of her top before continuing, her voice now tinged with helpless frustration.

"And the worst part is that I can't help but think that this is all normal now, that this ridiculous outfit looks cute on me, of all things! I love my big, slutty tits now, Darren, did you know that? I want them hanging out of these tiny tops for everyone to see! Why shouldn't I flash my sexy boobies at men - I know they want to see them and feel their cocks getting hard just as much as I want to show them off, so what's the problem? What about you, Darren? Do you like looking at my big boobies too?"

It was too much. I nodded in spite of myself, my gaze locked onto the massive orbs straining against the thin fabric.

"Well stop it!" she suddenly spat out with such vehemence that it startled me out of my daze. Olivia's cheeks were now burning with anger where they had been burning with arousal.

"You were right about me the first time, Darren! I am stronger than this thing, and I'm your roommate, so quit acting like I'm just some slut! And I don't care if the Slut Screens have programmed me to think that I'll look like a frumpy old maid - I refuse to wear these outside!" She threw the bag of clothes on the floor, spilling low-cut tops, tight pants, and revealing lingerie all over the living room. "I'm not gonna let that pervert beat me!"

"That's great Olivia!" I said encouragingly, desperately trying to look at my roommate's attractive face instead of her attractive chest as I spoke. She seemed to have already forgotten about not wanting me to look at her though, and was once again matter-of-factly cupping and jiggling her heavy chest at me as I continued. "Still, you really need to be more careful when you go outside. I know you're stronger than this thing, and I'm confident that you can beat it, but the Slut Screens are still affecting you at least physically-" I gestured at her enhanced bust, trying to ignore her sharp intake of breath at the attention "-and each time it happens it makes things that much more difficult for the both of us."

"You're right," Olivia sighed. Her enthusiasm was a bit muted, but her confidence remained unshaken. "I'll be more careful, and I promise it won't happen again! And I'll be sure to behave myself when I'm at home with you. Or, I'll try to at least, since you know better than I do what happens when I get too comfortable nowadays." She grinned and crossed her arms under her boobs, making them look even perkier. I couldn't tell if she was doing it ironically or not.

"Still," she continued, "I might have to wear these inside, at least every once in a while." She looked wistfully at the skimpy pieces of fabric strewn across the floor. "I need someone to know how good I look in this." She leaned forward and winked as she groped herself again, giving me yet another eyeful of bouncing breastflesh as it threatened to spill out of her top. I tried not to think about how good it would feel to grab and squeeze those massive tits, or about the fact that at this point, in spite of her renewed resolve, Olivia would probably let me.

"And I know that part of this is the programming talking, and that I shouldn't even suggest it because of our agreement, but if you ever wanted to take a peek, y'know, underneath, I don't know that I could turn you down anymore," she confessed, her cheeks bright with Schrödinger's flush once more.

She sat there expectantly after this latest admission, fidgeting with her hem yet again, and I knew that she expected me to ask to see her tits so she could show them off to me. This was both the first thing and the last thing I wanted now that I'd managed to calm myself down a little. So much for behaving herself. "Uh, I don't think so Olivia, but I appreciate the offer."

"Of course," she replied, clearly a bit disappointed in spite of herself. "You're such a good, respectful roommate, Darren. I don't deserve you." She reached over to put her hand on my waist as though she were going to pull me into another hug, and when I didn't move toward her she left it there for a second too long before reluctantly pulling it away. My skin tingled where her manicured fingers had touched me through my shirt.

Olivia flitted restlessly around the apartment in her revealing new outfit the rest of the afternoon, always ready to turn her tits towards me and manhandle them for my benefit at the tiniest indication that she thought I wanted to see them, cheeks pink with arousal each time. I knew that she was only giving in to her compulsions so often because she was trying to relax and recover from her horribly trying day, but her sexier body and increasingly slutty behavior was keeping me in a pretty constant state of arousal myself.

I finally suggested that we play our favorite board game that evening to ease the tension, which turned out to be a great idea, because now that she had something on her mind other than her constant compulsion to act like a slut for me, suddenly it was almost like things were back to normal between us.

Still, every time I happened to look up at her while we were playing, where my roommate should be I was instead confronted with the image of a gorgeous, scantily-clad slut with giant tits straight out of the wettest of my wet dreams, one who was more than happy to give me a glowing smile and squeeze her soft cleavage together whenever she caught me looking. I thought about how much heavier her bulging tits must be now than they had been before, and how much more natural it must feel for Olivia to show them off, which was indicated not only by her new willingness to get aggressively handsy with her chest, but also by her obvious, barely restrained desire to fully flash me. All of this let me know just how much more difficult my living arrangements were going to get now that my roommate had been Slut Screened a second time. Even so, I couldn't help but enjoy my natural response to looking at her arousing body, and in spite of myself I could tell that I was becoming more and more addicted to the sensation.

That first night after her second Slut Screening, before Olivia went to bed she stopped me outside of our neighboring bedrooms. "Hey, Darren, um, thanks for being so great about all of this." She gently took my hand and pulled me a bit closer to her curves. It flashed through my mind that her slut programming was making her do so, and I felt my blood flow start to redirect itself southward again.

"This has been a really hard time for me, and you've been nothing but a gentleman. Any other guy would have taken advantage of me as soon as he saw, well, these." She arched her back, and I greedily drank in the sight of her stiff nipples atop the soft, bouncy mounds of her even larger breasts, pressing tightly against the thin fabric of her new "nightie" that was really just sheer lingerie. Somehow I still hadn't gotten used to just how much bigger her new tits were than the already-enhanced bust Olivia had sported just yesterday.

When I was finally able to tear my eyes back up to her face, I saw my own insistent need mirrored in the intensity of her gaze. Her slut programming must be hitting her especially hard with us being this close to each other, right next to her bedroom. How easy it would be to take advantage of the situation! Platonic roommate or not, my sexual instincts were reacting strongly to her visible arousal and hyper-feminine body, and I can't say I wasn't tempted. But that had been the entire point of our original deal - I didn't want to be tempted!

"Anyway," she continued breathlessly, "thanks for being such a great guy." She leaned up on her tiptoes and gave me a short, brief kiss on the lips.

I knew that I should pull away, but I just stood there and let it happen. I told myself that it was because I was too stunned to do anything about it, and not because her soft lips and firm, heavy chest felt absolutely wonderful against me.

As I gave in to my urge to wrap my arms around her and pull her in even closer though, Olivia abruptly broke away from the kiss, and when I looked down at her in surprise, I saw that her eyes were cold, and her smile inverted.

"What do you think you're doing?" she exclaimed angrily. "Yes I probably shouldn't have kissed you, but you know I'm not fully in control of myself, and that doesn't give you the right to just have your way with me!" That thought was more appealing than she'd anticipated, however, and a low moan slipped out between her soft lips before she could catch it. She ignored her momentary weakness and continued. "Even if I have been Slut Screened a few times, I'm still the one in charge around here, so if I need to relax my boundaries around you a bit from time to time, you'll just have to deal with it. I'm not going to let you take advantage of me, so don't even think of trying anything!"

The next second her massive tits had violently bounced themselves into her dark room and disappeared, and she slammed the door behind her.

I immediately retreated into my own room as well, dropping my hand to start rubbing my aching cock through my shorts as soon as the door was closed. I quickly stripped and jumped into bed, squirming as I stroked myself, hornier than I'd ever been in my life. My hand was soon coated in my slick pre-cum, but I fapped faster and faster, thinking about my roommate's big tits and sexy body and increasingly slutty behavior, remembering the kiss, imagining those soft lips bobbing up and down on my- "Aghh! Nghhh..." I moaned as my cock abruptly erupted onto my chest.

While I reluctantly rode out one of the strongest orgasms of my life, I couldn't be sure, but I thought I could hear light, high-pitched sighs and gasps of female pleasure filtering through our shared bedroom wall.

12