Roommate Seduction

Story Info
Third guy at Fort Lewis.
2.3k words
4.34
17.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the third day of a new school year at Fort Lewis College. As I went to the Reed library, where I was talking to Marj Gomez the library administrative assistant on whats new. Afterwards I went to the restroom. On the stall wall of the restroom was some graffiti and one that read,

"A happy camper is a guy who has a cock up his ass and a smile on his face."

I left the library and walked across the campus to my on campus apartment called the Centennial apartments. I was thinking about the graffiti, agreeing that having a cock up your ass puts a smile anyone's face. I passed two shirtless hairless guys sitting on couple of chairs whispering to themselves, as I went by, they whistle at me. I blushed and kept walking, I really wanted to look back at them, but did not. Because I'm not into 12yr old wantta be boys - hairless. I'm not a pediphile or a prevert. I always been told that a real guy/man would have some body hair.

Not even in my wildest dream have I ever considered myself a sex object. I'm only 5'10" and 220 lbs and "yes!" A bit more to love (as Chip and Dr Hartsfield use to say).

In my room of my apartment I changed out of my blue jeans and put on some shorts and laid on my bed looking at my world history book. The section on Greece, it had a picture of a Greek statue a nude man with amputated cock, I'm guessing by vandals but they left were the balls. As I stared at the balls, I was getting horny and hungry, wondering what it they would feel like in my mouth.

I heard a commotion and suddenly heard the front door burst open. Two laughing guys tumbled into the apartment tugging suitcases and boxes. Both guys seemed to be about 6' and one on the left said,

"You must be T, the one Jill Wiegert at the housing office told us about?"

Jill is a friend and we talk often. I stood at the doorway of my room.

"Yeah I am. Hope what you heard is all good things."

With a look of being caught being naughty and curiosity on my face.

"I'm Jon Eagle!"

"Oh, this asshole is my buddy Chad Rennie."

Chad said,

"So we are all roommates? Where is the fourth? We heard there was four of us."

"Oh, I don't know, but he is from Alaska. That is all I know and his name is Joseph Owens."

I shook hands with both guys, and Jon said,

"We're late checking in because we were held up in Pagosa Springs."

I gasped with concern.

"Held up! Were you hurt?"

With a chuckle, Jon and Chad said,

"We weren't held up held up, T."

Jon grabbing his crotch said,

"Sex held us up and kept us up...for hours. I mean days! It was heaven!"

"Well, okay. Welcome to our apartment."

They took all the boxes and suitcases into their room, they said they are going to share."

They were laughing and talking as they began to unpack. They called to me, so I walked to their room as I saw them shove fistful of bright colored jockstraps and bright colored bikini underwear into the drawers.

Jon turned and smiled than winked as he tossed me a 6 pack of bright colored condoms.

"Here's a present for you, T. Enjoy them!"

Jon laughed out loud. Than they ran out the door saying,

"We're going to give some people hell. You wanna come with us!"

No thanks. I'm going to relax and get ready for my morning class."

"Okay, see you later."

They both waved and slammed the door.

I was eating my dinner as the front door opened again with a guy walking in with few big bags. He introduced himself,

"My name is Joseph Owens and I am from Alaska. My plane just got in."

That he goes by Joe.

"You must be T, who I heard about from Jill Wiegert at housing office. So where are the two other roommates?"

"Hi, yes I am T! Well they went out. They have taken that room so we are sharing this room."

As Joe was getting ready for bed that night I noticed that he was just as hot looking as Jon and Chad. Joe has muscles in the right places but not to bulked up like the hulk.

Later that night while getting ready for bed I notice that Joe wears tight bright colored underwear that hugged a big package. Joe had black curly hair going from his bellybutton into his underwear, hairy legs, sexy hairy armpits, and long black hair tied into a ponytail. Joe mentioned that he be spending a lot of his time over at his girlfriend in the next building.

Jon and Chad didn't return until 7:00 am. I was getting ready for class when they walked in with big smiles. Jon says,

"We were held up again."

As both Jon and Chad grabbed their crotch. They started shedding their clothes as they walked from the front door to their room. By the time they got to their room both were butt naked. Before they disappeared into their room I caught a glimpse of their cocks, which were long, plump, hooded, and swaying from a thick sexy black nest of pubic hair.

I left for my psychology class with Dr Pam Young. I sat in back of the room and right as Dr Young was about to start, Jon and Chad walks in. As everyone watched them, they walked to where I'm seated. They sat on both sides of me.

After class both Jon and Chad walked with me, whistling and bantering with each other. The two guys who whistled at me the day before sat in front of the CUB and they just stared. I noticed that Jon and Chad nodded saying, "Hi" to them.

I was planning on going to get a snack at the snack bar downstairs of CUB, before my next class. Jon wanted to check out the gym and football field. All I knew about that part of Fort Lewis was close to nothing except they wear tight sport uniform. Most sports that is the only thing separating them from some gay sex especially the wrestling team doing something similar to a soft porn. I think they do this so they can look at guys shower or touch each other without being called a "Fag" or "Gay" like the rest of the male population. Or without their girlfriends finding out that they like touching and looking at guys.

As we were crossing the campus towards the field and gym as Jon and Chad winked at every girl and said "Hi" to every guy.

The semester flew by, Jon always teased me for always studying. While he and Chad parade around in their bright colored jock strap. Every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday they go out and don't come back until about 7:00 am. I don't know why but I always ask,

"Where have you been?"

They both always grin and grab their crotch.

"Out!"

"And in!"

As always, they shed their clothes from the front door and naked by the time they reach their room. Showing off their nice round lickable ass and great cocks.

That Thursday night after dinner, Chad said he was late for a tutoring session. I was shocked because he was going somewhere alone since they both go everywhere together.

I put on some sweats and was getting comfortable and getting ready to study as Jon walked into my room wearing only a jock strap. Jon asked if I could help him with our psychology class. I was lost for words as I stared at his perfectly packed package and the curls of black hairs peeking out from the sides of his jock strap and the forest of black treasure trail that went from his bellybutton into his jock strap. Jon sat down on Joe's bed, who was at his girlfriend's apartment.

Jon wriggled his ass and pulled on his jock strap getting himself more comfortable.

"Okay T, teach!"

I swallowed nervously.

"Dr Young said the test is going to be on the subject of Psychological side of human sexuality."

"Gender roles, and Gender identity."

"The expectation of one's culture, the development of one's personality, and one's sense of identity are all affected by the concept of gender."

"Gender is defined as the psychological aspect of being feminine or masculine."

Jon jumps up and said,

"Masculine? Like me?"

Jon ripped his jock strap off as he started posing and flexing as he grinned. His cock was hard and was long and stood proud from the bed of black pubic hair. I just stared at Jon's wet ended hard on as his mushroom head rise through the foreskin. Jon's hard and perfect cock was at eye level as his cock swayed back and forth with dripping strings of precum. I just felt helpless and couldn't say or do anything but stare.

I slowly fell to my knees and gripped his throbbing cock with my thumb and index finger. Jon's cock felt soft, warm but hard and looked mouth watering. Than replaced my fingers with my palm squeezing out drops of precum. Leaning in I scooped up the drops of precum with my tongue. Closing my mouth around Jon's cock's mushroom head licking up his precum and tongue fucking his slit on his mushroom head.

Jon sighed.

"I have been wanting to do this for a while now, T."

My hand cupped his hairy balls, while his cock slide to the back of my mouth. Jon's cock's width stretched my mouth as his cock pushed deep into my throat as my nose burrowed into his black pubic hair. Jon grabbed my hair as he used my mouth as he started fucking his cock into my mouth fast. Rolling his balls in my hand I felt his balls drew up high, I knew he was about to shoot that hot creamy cum into my mouth.

Jon's body stiffened and he screamed.

"Oh...Oh...aaah! Here it comes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

When jin started shooting his cum into my throat, he moaned with pleasure. He was breathing hard as he climbed into my bed dragging me with him.

I played with his balls laying next to Jon.

"Did you like that, Jon?"

"Hell yeah, we should have done this a while ago."

He squeezed his cock as it grew to attention and drooling.

I licked at Jon's hairy armpit as I combed my fingers through his pubic hair. Jon pulled me on my hands and knees as he applied KY on his fingers as he inserted one and moved in and out. Jon touched something inside me that made me buck and screamed Jon's name. No one, not even Chip of Dr Hartsfield have done this to me. After awhile Jon add another finger as I bucked and fucked myself on Jon's fingers moaning.

"Oh god! Yes!"

"Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Jon pushed me on my back moving between my thighs. Jon pulled me back so my thighs rested on his thigh. I applied some KY on his cock, which was already so hard the veins stood out and precum glistened on his mushroom head. I guided his cock to my cock-hungry ass.

"Yeah, fuck me! Oh god! Fuck me!"

My ass tightened a bit as Jon's mushroom head popped in and we both moaned loudly that even the neighbors mostly heard.

Jon kelt pushing further into me stopping every inch or so to let me get use to his thick had 8 inch cock.

"Oh god you are so huge!"

As Jon pushed into me some more. I moaned out in a bit of pain and pleasure as his cock slide across the spot. I started giving the sheets a bit of a death grip as Jon started pulling almost all the way out than pushing fast across my prostate until his pubic hair tickled my butt.

He leaned forward and tucked his hands behind my knees, as his cock rammed all the way in me.

Jon slammed into me as hard as he could. He leaned on his hands, his cock drove into me like s battering ram. He grunted and moan, pumping his cock in and out hard and fast. He started to fuck me fast, hard, and erratically while he sweated. So I knew he was not going to last that long.

Jon screamed my name.

"T! I'm cumming! Oh god! I'm cumming!"

I felt his cock get harder then it throbbed inside and a warm sensation as Jon unloaded his cum deep inside my ass. Jon kept fucking me as he shot the last of his cum. Jon than shoved his cock deep in my ass and held it there. He fell on top of me, feeling his weight on me was wonderful. He than rolled off me when his cock soften and his cum leaked down my butt, trying to keep it in my ass.

I reached out and touch his nipple than pinchit as he moaned. Jon's beautiful chest rises and fell as he breathed hard. Jon smiled as I kiss his nipple, running my tongue over them flicking and sucking. After a few minutes Jon was between my legs and we fucked over and over again until sun rises.

Jon and I continued our fun and sexual relationship the rest of the school year.

Chad met a blond thing and moved. While Jon also moved at the school year.

Now I understand what that long ago graffiti meant.

"A happy camper is a guy with a smile on his face and a cock up his ass."

I am one happy camper!