Roommate Shift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
996 Followers

The girls sit on the foot of the bed caressing, touching, and kissing. Hannah seems delighted by Cynthia's breasts.

"They're so big!" The shorter girl says. "I can see why boys like them." Cindy gasps when the brunette sucks both her nipples.

Cynthia pushes the smaller girl to her back as she kisses her way down Hannah's body. Pausing at her much smaller B-cup tits. She is excited to find the other girl clean shaven. Hanna gasps when the redhead gives her bald pubic mound a few light nips.

Then the shorter girl gives a long moan when Cynthia's lips reach her tender pussy. Cynthia licks and kisses and nibbles for a few minutes before finally flicking the girl's clit with her tongue.

"Oh!" Hannah gasps grabbing Cindy by her long red hair.

Robert grabs the redhead's hips and pulls her around to the edge of the bed. Then he leans in and shoves his hard dick deep inside his roommate's waiting cunt.

He pounds the redhead balls deep as she eats out the brunette. Hannah gasping and moaning her pleasure. The shorter girl is the first to cum. Though Cindy isn't far behind.

Soon they swap positions. Hannah taking Robert's duck while she inexpertly, but enthusiastically licks Cynthia's pussy. The redhead giving her pointers between lustful moans.

As the night wears on the girls happily play together while Rob rests up between his orgasms. The two coeds never needing to stop. Nor do they want to.

Eventually the trio is finished. The two girls snuggling on either side of Robert as they fall into a blissful slumber.

Saturday night. Cynthia had gone to the club alone. She had a couple drinks and enjoyed dancing with a couple attractive girls.

Her lust for cock had ebbed since her three way with Rob and Hannah. She had planned on picking up some attractive young woman and enjoying some normal lesbian sex.

But as she danced she realized that wasn't what she wanted. Not the 'normal' part anyway.

Something had changed in her. Not just the craving of cock. Also her level of kink.

She left much earlier than planned. Not quite sure how to handle the realization.

It was Monday morning. Robert and Cynthia had happened to be home at the same time. She had just gotten back from the gym and he from a class.

Rob had pushed her over the arm of the couch and yanked down her yoga pants. This time he didn't ask permission or anything.

Just spit on his hand, lubed up his cock, spread her cunt, and fucked her.

He was done quick. Filling her with jizz. Wiping his cock on her ass. Then walking off.

Cynthia realized there was something satisfyingly degrading in a quickie. It was all about him and his cock. His need. His immediate lust for her. She was just an object that turned him on, and he needed to use right away.

She hoped he would do it more often in the future.

"I'm your slutty little pet." Cynthia tells Robert. She bites her lip nervously. She had sat next to him on the couch. Wearing a sheer white babydoll negligee and nothing else.

"What?" He turns to her with a grin.

She slides a hand up his hairy thigh. Into his shorts. "I have a need. One I can't deny. I trust you to help me with it." Her body tingles with excitement as her fingers find his quickly hardening cock.

She had never really played with his penis before. Never really even touched it.

Now she was interested. She was excited to play.

His cock felt so big in her grip. So warm.

She pulled his shorts down, his cock springing free. Almost as if it was eager to get at her.

She kissed her way up his hairy thighs. Fascinated by the thick veiny rod.

Cynthia wraps her fingers around the base and gives the spongy tip a kiss. "Like this?" She asks.

"Mmm, yes. Think of it like a popsicle. Lots of licking and sucking. And no teeth. That's a good start anyway." He instructs.

She takes a long slow lick of his cock. From the base to the tip. An excited lesbian giving her first blowjob. Then she takes a couple inches in her mouth and sucks. Tasting a salty bitterness coming from his dick. 'Precum?' Cindy wondered.

She releases it and licks it up and down the sides before taking it in her mouth again. A little deeper this time. Sucking and licking.

Robert's moans excite her. She loves to be the cause of his pleasure, just as she has loved to go down on her female partners.

"St...start tugging on the base." He orders moving his hand to hers to guide her.

Slowly she pumps the shaft as she sucks the end. Taking it as deep as she can before she starts to gag.

"Ooh, I'm..I'm going to cum." He moans. "I want you to swallow it all. Swallow my load."

Cynthia can feel his dick twitch in her mouth. Then suddenly it was shooting hot goopy jizz. It was slimy and bitter and disgusting and she loved it. She felt so dirty swallowing gulp after gulp. There was so much!

When it finally ended she gasped for air, before kissing his tip again. The dick getting soft and shrinking. She was fascinated by the whole process.

Cynthia looked Robert in the eyes. "I need you to use and abuse me." She admitted.

She was his whore. And she could accept that.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
996 Followers
12