Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark didn't speak and Jasper looked genuine, but still, the man could have only gotten just a glimpse. Could he really be so confident if he didn't have the full picture? So, Clark decided to give Jasper that chance. He reached down and pulled his boxer briefs down, it pooled around his ankles and he started to blush when he saw Jasper's green eyes immediately drop to gaze upon him.

Clark's body was rigid with nerves as he allowed Jasper to get a good view. His cock was cut and painted with faint blue veins beneath the surface but it was small, much smaller than average. Flaccid, as he was now, he was barely two inches and when he was erect he didn't get much bigger. He had looked it up once and realized that while having a three inch erect penis was rare it wasn't unheard of. Knowing that had helped him a little with his self-esteem growing up, but he was still aware that it wasn't expected. Most of his past encounters had been quick, most men finding excuses to leave the moment they had their orgasms, which left Clark finishing off himself alone. The longer he stood there, being scrutinized by Jasper, the more his embarrassment rose and to his surprise he found that the feeling was arousing to him.

Jasper looked back up at him, "What? So it's not the size of the average penis. Still not a deal breaker."

"It's tiny," Clark leveled him with a glare, "don't placate me."

"I'm not," Jasper smiled, "it really isn't that bad! I like it," he shrugged, "I don't know there's something sexy about it," he stepped a bit closer, still smiling, "it's cute, like you."

Clark shook his head, "I don't believe you."

Jasper's eyes flickered, he felt as though he had just been slapped, "Fine whatever," Jasper looked away, hurt.

Clark realized he took his last sentence as a rejection. He had to try to fix it, "Jasper wait," he said softly "you really don't mind?"

Jasper glanced back, "No I don't, because I like you Clark."

Clark stepped closer, "Jasper...I...I like you too, but..." he noticed that his friend was looking at him earnestly. He was still a bit nervous. He tilted his head back a bit, trying to call forth courage, "you have to understand...no one's ever liked it. I don't like it. How am I supposed to believe you when you say it's not a big deal?"

Jasper also took a step. He felt heat roll through his body. And while he understood that this was a delicate situation he thought Clark looked so handsome, "Because I've never lied to you before."

Clark was still standing there naked and Jasper hadn't left the room or teased him. Maybe he could trust him. He walked closer to him, now they were so close he could hear Jasper's quick breaths. He swallowed hard, "Prove it."

"How?" Jasper asked breathlessly. His eyes slid down to look at Clark's lips.

"Show me that it doesn't matter," Clark whispered, looking down at Jasper's lips now too.

Their heads leaned closer, tilting a bit as if to kiss, but neither man closed the gap. But they both looked into each other's eyes as Jasper's middle finger stroked the spongy tip of Clark's small penis.

Jasper licked his lips, "I'll stroke you off. I want to make you come."

Clark took a sharp intake of breath, "Well aren't you forward," he chuckled nervously.

"You're the one that told me to prove it," Jasper smirked, "besides, I know what I want. I've known for quite some time," he wrapped his whole hand around Clark and the cock disappeared completely within his grasp. He stroked him slowly never taking his eyes off of him, watching as his breath quickened. Soon the below average cock began to swell and even then it didn't peek out from the fist.

Jasper glanced down and opened his hand. The little cock was hard and had pinked up cutely, the tip shiny. He rubbed his thumb over the head and felt that it was already wet, "Are you always this sensitive? Or is it just because it's me?"

"Oh it's definitely because of you."

Jasper smiled then continue to stroke him. He actually did find the cock intriguing; he hadn't lied when he said it was cute. He couldn't take his eyes off of it, opening his fist now and again so he could see the erect dick.

"You leak so much," he said in awe.

Clark bit his lower lip. Jasper's voice was different now that he was aroused. The volume was softer, but the timbre was deeper. It tingled along his nerve endings and made his body warm.

Jasper pulled his hand away and lifted it, "Look at that, are you always going to do this for me? Get this wet? Coat my hand?" Jasper licked his palm and Clark moaned, "If you're this wet now what is it like when you come? Does it get all over the place..."

"Think it's the same as everyone else's," Clark said weakly, "but I know it's not as thick so it goes far," he took a deep breath, "You said you wanted to see, so just make me come and answer your own question."

That got a groan out of Jasper, "Fuck, I wanna put it in my mouth," he leaned in finally and kissed Clark.

Clark gasped, surprised, and Jasper took that moment to slip his tongue inside. He resumed stroking Clark as they kissed. Jasper moaned, Clark was a great kisser, he wondered if it was a skill he picked up to compensate for his small member. Maybe he wanted to make sure he could please his lovers in other ways. The thought if Clark using his mouth on other parts of his body made Jasper shiver.

He ended the kiss and quickly removed his clothes, he wanted to be just as naked as Clark was. When he looked up he saw Clark staring at his erection. He reached down and gripped himself in hand and gave it one long stroke, "God, look what you do to me."

Clark felt butterflies at the compliment and bit his bottom lip before he could speak again, "You look so good," his eyes raked over Jasper. His cock was thick, long and already dripping at the tip. His body was lean, his basketball playing paying off. His muscles were well defined, hard under smooth skin, begging to be touched. So Clark obliged. He reached out and placed his hands on Jasper's chest and squeezed, he felt his nipples pebble up to hard points and he drew his fingers down to pinch them.

Jasper grunted, "Clark," he whispered and took him by the shoulder and pushed him until they were at Clark's bed. He guided him down gently and straddled him, moaning as Clark continued to play with his nipples. He looked down as he began to rub his cock along Clark's. The size difference was striking and turned Jasper on all the more, "Look at that," he groaned as his precum smeared all over his roommate's tiny stiff dick, "it's so cute. So little," his eyes grew wide as he realized the head of his cock was wider than the width of Clark's shaft. The image dazzled him, it made him even harder than he had ever been, it was obscene how much his cock dwarfed Clark's. His heart was beating frantically, and he quickened the speed of his hips. He wanted to make Clark wetter, drench his cock with his precum and sweat.

"Jasper!" Clark gasped out, "Slow down!" He pinched Japer's nipples hard.

"Shit," Jasper shivered, "not so rough baby!"

Clark's eyes went wide. He knew it was probably just something Jasper always said in bed, but the term 'baby' still made him flush. He pushed through the feeling of warmth and whispered, "I'm sorry...let me make it better," he leaned up and flicked his tongue over one of the nipples then pulled it between his lips and sucked.

"Jesus," Jasper let out a long moan and dropped his head. His body responded and tingles of pleasure made his nipples even harder and the one between Clark's lips throbbed pleasantly, "please, oh fuck!"

Clark pulled off the pink tip with a smack, "I love that you're sensitive here," he licked his lips and dove in to suckle the other one.

"Ah!" Jasper was breathing hard, his cock was twitching, leaking like a faucet onto Clark's little dick, "S-stop...I want...oh!" He crooned when he felt Clark's tongue rapidly flicking over his nipple while this index finger flicked over the other one, "Baby, sheesh," he shivered and doubled over, effectively releasing Clark's contact on him. He glanced up through his bangs, his eyes blown wide with desire. He let out a sexy growl then slid down Clark's body and without preamble sucked his small penis into his mouth.

Clark's back arched and he cried out. No one had ever put their mouth on him there. His thighs tensed as he felt all the space Jasper still had in his mouth due to his size. But Jasper used that to his advantage, using the extra area to swipe his tongue all around the erection in his mouth. He could flick the tip without pulling back and if he pressed forward he could just get the head into the opening of his throat. It wasn't deep obviously, but when he swallowed it still squeezed down on the tip strongly enough to cause Clark's body to ripple with arousal.

He pulled off, "Oh fuck yeah," he looked up at a panting Clark, "this is sexy as hell," he didn't take his eyes off of Clark as he opened his mouth and let his tongue drool all over the head. He got him nice and wet then lowered his face to Clark's sac. It was of average size, but it didn't look out of place on him. Jasper pushed Clark's legs apart, wider than he needed to, as he rolled the balls around with his tongue. He pressed them against his inner cheek and moaned around the skin. He opened his mouth wider, unthinking, and slurped in his roommate's erection.

Clark almost screamed, the sensation of having all of his groin sucked at once was almost too overwhelming for him. He had tears in his eyes as he looked down. Jasper was moaning freely around his cock and balls, he seemed to be enjoying what he had stuffed in his mouth. When Jasper's green eyes flicked up to look at him Clark bit his bottom lip, his friend looked so fucking attractive. Jasper opened his mouth and pulled away. Clark was absolutely drenched in Jasper's spit and his friend's open mouth allowed for more to dribble onto his lap. He felt utterly debauched and he drew his knees up in invitation.

"Fuck don't do that," Jasper grinned wickedly, "you look like a ready whore."

Clark felt his chest tighten pleasantly. A wave of heat flushed through his body making his nipples tingle and his cock jump. He licked his lips then smirked, "Yeah."
Jasper groaned, "Fuckin' A," then he took Clark back into his mouth, sucking strongly.

"Ah," Clark breathed, settling into the feelings Jasper's suction and licking gave him. He closed his eyes and trembled when Jasper pulled off his privates slowly, swallowing the mess he had made along the way. By the time Jasper released him he was just slightly moist.

"I could suck this little dick all day," he reached up and took it between his thumb and forefinger and started to stroke, "it really is fun to play with," he glanced up at Clark and when their eyes met he couldn't help but notice that Clark was just into this as he was. He decided to push his luck and see how far he could take this, "your pathetic little dick. How many times did you jerk off wishing it was bigger?"

Clark's face flamed. He wanted to pull into himself. 'Pathetic'? but he thought Jasper liked it. He furrowed his brow and gazed into Jasper's eyes. His roommate didn't look malicious, then he remembered how he had used the word whore before. Was Jasper into that sort of talk? He would test it and see.

He took a deep breath then said softly, "Yes, I'd try to pull it, see if it would grow."

Jasper pushed a bit more, "So you knew this was a worthless little thing?"

Clark shivered, unexpectedly getting turned on by the degradation, "I tried to hide it from you..."

"I saw it anyway," Jasper licked the bead of precum off the tip, "this cute, pitiful tiny thing. I wouldn't even feel you in my ass would I?"

"I don't know," Clark was tense with pleasure, his breath coming in puffs, "let me try."

Jasper let out a chuckle then sucked on the head hard, holding the suction until he heard Clark cry out then he let him go and looked up, "You think I'd let this laughable dick near me? You should feel honored I'll even put it in my mouth!" He swirled his tongue around the cockhead.

"I am!" Clark gasped, surprised that his pleasure was still ratcheting up despite Jasper's words. Fuck! It's because of them! he thought, shame and arousal coloring his cheeks, "Please, fuck! Jasper, please!"

Jasper pulled away long enough to suck on two of his fingers. Then he lowered them and teased Clark's entrance, "Got lube?"

Clark reached underneath his pillow and pulled out a bottle and handed it down.

"The good stuff!" Jasper licked a line from the base of Clark's dick to the tip, "You think this teeny thing deserves something this expensive?" Still though, he opened the cap and poured some onto the two fingers that were already pressing into his roommate's ass. Jasper worked slowly and when he got to the second knuckle he leaned up and looked down at Clark.

Clark wrapped his arms around Jasper's neck then gave him a chase kiss before he whispered against his lips, "Please...go deeper."

Jasper did, pushing in his two fingers until they were nestled as deep as they would go into Clark's hot ass. He felt him clench down and he smirked, "Damn you're tight. This is gonna feel so good on my cock. You want that? To feel my cock tonight?" He was asking as much for consent as he was dirty talking in bed.

"Yes," Clark blinked his wide brown eyes up at him, "please fuck me."

Jasper closed his eyes and picked up his pace. He went faster and faster until he had Clark arched and screaming. He wiggled in another finger and pried him apart then went down to view his work, "Oh yeah baby," he smiled as he pulled against his opening, spreading him, "you'll take me just fine," he licked beside his fingers and could taste the lube and the soap Clark used and feel the heat of his pink rim. He heard Clark let out a soft whimper and he groaned against his skin then spit into his hole.

Jasper trailed his tongue upward and sucked the balls again before he let them drop from his mouth. He eyed the twitching dick before him, it was so wet, dribbling clear precum over the side, "Fuck you're messy," he lapped at a prominent vein along the side then took it completely into his mouth once more. He really couldn't get enough of it, he loved the way it throbbed against his tongue as he rubbed the underside of it. He had enough room that he could feel it drip precum and he could lap it up and swallow without having to pull away. He hollowed his cheeks and sucked him strongly closing his eyes to better feel every three inches of him. Jasper still had his fingers inside of him and when he scissored them he was delighted to feel the small cock pulsate against the soft roof of his mouth. He kept sucking and finger fucking Clark until the man was gasping for air and begging. A little more he thought then he pulled away until just the tip was in his mouth. He held it there, letting the precum and his saliva build up before he pulled away, leaving a string of the mixed juices between his kissable lips and the shiny cockhead.

He licked his lips, breaking the contact then shifted position. He removed his fingers from Clark's hole and watched as it stayed splayed open for a moment before twitching closed. He pushed Clark's legs out and down, spread eagle before him and lined up his throbbing, leaking cock. He made eye contact and realized they were both panting as he pressed in. Clark threw a hand over his face and bit his palm as he sobbed and arched his back. Jasper looked down and watched the last of his thickness burrow into Clark's willing hole. He let out a deep breath then gripped Clark's hips and started to move.

He was slow at first, enjoying the give and pull of Clark's heated insides. He watched his dick as it sawed in and out, watched how much he had stretched his roommate and how wonderfully rosy the rim was. He looked up just in time to see Clark slide his hand away and blink up at him.

Jasper gave him a soft smile, "We good?"

"Yeah," Clark was panting, resisting the urge to just tell Jasper to just fuck him already, "it doesn't burn, go faster."

Jasper shook his head, "No no," he reached up and pushed Clark's brown hair back, "I meant...all the words...I didn't mean them..."

Clark was confused for a moment, but when he felt Jasper's fingertips ghost along his erection he understood. He gave him a shy smile, "I knew, that's why I played along," he lifted his hand and touched Jasper's lips, "I liked it..." he blushed.

"I did too," Jasper kissed the fingers at his lips, "your reactions were amazing," he rolled his hips.

Clark gasped, "Please don't make me wait...go faster."

Jasper nodded then started to rock his hips. He thought Clark felt great inside, he loved how strongly he would squeeze and flutter around his cock. He began to pick up speed, gripping his hips again to slam into him. Jasper licked his top lip with a snarl and grunted as he thrust into his handsome roommate with no mercy. He looked down and saw Clark's member swaying, flinging precum onto their pubic hair, the tiny thing was soaked with precum and sweat. It was utterly stunning. Jasper reached down and crooked his finger under the cockhead and began to rub it quickly. That got a long moan to escape his lover's throat and Jasper thought it was a beautiful sound.

Clark looked down, watching as Jasper's finger fiddled with his bulbous tip the action forcing his cock to leak profusely. He reached up and tweaked Jasper's nipples and he felt the cock twitch against the walls of his ass. He pulled them and rubbed his thumbs over the stiff nubs until Jasper threw his head back and panted out a guttural 'more'. Clark was more than happy to please his new lover, so he got up on his elbows and licked Jasper's right nipple. Jasper's whole body shook, his cock bounced and spurted a bit of precum down the shaft of Clark's stuffed asshole. Clark puckered his lips and began to suckle on the teat, causing tendrils of heat and desire to snake all along Jasper's body.

Jasper sped up, feeling his climax on his heels. He groaned and dropped his head so he could watch Clark's mouth on him. He ran his hands though the brown hair and whispered, "Baby if you keep that up, I'm gonna come," he saw Clark's eyes shift to look up at him and felt him suck harder, "Sheesh," he groaned and snapped his hips faster.

It was there, right there so when Clark bit his nipple Jasper's climax reached him. He let his first spurt land inside of Clark, but then he pulled out, gripped his cock and aimed. He watched with wide eyes and clenched teeth as he coated Clark's hard, tiny little dick with the rest of his cum. He heard Clark moan 'oh God', then watched in amazement as the small cock began to ejaculate. And Clark wasn't wrong, his cum wasn't as thick as others that Jasper has experienced, but he didn't care because the money shot was glorious. Clark's cum covered cock shot long streams of his seed all over his body. Some flew past his head and hit the wall behind him. It hit his chin and chest, his abdomen and arms.

When the balls were drained Jasper touched the small dick and smiled, "That was so fucking sexy, hot damn."

Clark was breathing hard as he looked up at Jasper, "I'm soaked."

Jasper looked lascivious, "Yeah you are."

Clark rolled his eyes, "I need my towel."

Jasper chuckled but reached down and picked it up off the floor, "Here babe."

Clark took it slowly and just stared at Jasper curiously.

His roommate chuckled nervously, "Putting the cart before the horse eh?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

Clark thought about it for only a split second, "No, I was just wondering when you were going to ask me properly."

Jasper's eyes lit up and he leaned down and rested his forehead on Clark's, "Hey...will you date me?"