Roommates Awakening

Story Info
Steph falls for her freshman year roommate.
9.4k words
4.74
15.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sweating profusely by the time I finished unloading the last of my belongings into my dorm room. My parents were called away due to a family emergency, so I had to move in by myself. Not exactly how I pictured starting my college experience.

Despite my desire to start over and explore new parts of myself, my parents wanted to protect me from the world. While I wanted to live in the freshman dorms, my parents insisted I live at the Chabad House on campus, surrounded by Jewish life and under the watchful eye of the rabbi.

It was a compromise I could live with. I had heard tales of the Jewish parties on campus, and I was excited to see if they were as wild as rumor suggested.

Lost in my thoughts, I began to unpack the last of my belongings. The room was cool, a stark contrast to my sweat-covered body. My clothes were clinging, and strands of my brown hair were stuck to my forehead. I looked like a disheveled mess. It was hardly the way I wanted to meet my dormmates.

"Hey," I heard a voice say.

Turning around, I saw a breathtaking girl, a few years older than me, standing in my room in only a towel. Her wet blonde hair framed her face, giving her an angelic appearance. I was taken aback by how cute she was. I was also taken aback by how naked she was. The towel was barely the size of a hand towel and did little to hide her goods.

I realized I was staring and fumbled a response.

"Oh, hi, I'm Stephanie. Steph," I announced.

"I guess we are roommates, Steph. I'm Jenna," she responded, stretching her hand out.

As I reached out to shake her hand, Jenna's towel dropped to the floor, her naked body coming into view. While I knew nudity was a fact of life while living in the dorm, I didn't expect to see my roommate naked within moments of meeting her.

"Oops, sorry," Jenna giggled as she reached down to pick up her towel.

"Well, it was inevitable that I would see you naked at some point anyway," I said, trying to alleviate any embarrassment she might feel.

"I'm glad we got that out of the way. Now I just need you to get naked," she joked.

I look down awkwardly, unsure how to respond. I knew she was joking, but the way she said it left me feeling stripped bare.

"I didn't realize upperclassmen lived in the dorms," I said, putting the attention back on her.

"With everything going on, my parents wanted me to live in a dorm this year. They thought I should be more involved in the Jewish life on campus, and what better way to force that than have me live in the Chabad House," Jenna explained.

"I guess that makes sense," I said.

"What about you? Why aren't you in the regular dorms?" Jenna inquired.

"Same, really. My parents are really excited for me to start school here, but they were worried I'd stray too far from how they raised me if I wasn't thrown into Jewish life on campus," I explained.

"Listen, I'm going to meet some friends. Wanna come?" Jenna asked.

"I look a mess," I mumbled.

"I think you look cute. Not many things hotter than a dirty girl," Jenna winked.

"I, um, I," I stammered.

"I'm just kidding. Why don't you shower, and then we can head over to my friend's house?" Jenna stated.

I quickly showered, applied some simple makeup, and threw on a fresh pair of shorts and a cute shirt. Looking in the mirror, I was happy with what I saw reflected back at me.

When I returned to my room, Jenna was dancing to music, wearing tiny cut off jean shorts and a red tube top. She looked carefree, not a worry in the world as she grooved to the music. The way she moved it was clear how comfortable she felt in her body. She seemed so different from the girls I grew up with. She was a breath of fresh air. I hoped her friends had that same energy.

She caught me staring at her and smiled at me.

"Ready?" She asked while taking my hand.

That was the first night of many where Jenna and I hung out until all hours of the night getting to know each other better. While I made my own group of friends, I always looked forward to returning to my room to spend time with Jenna.

When Jenna wasn't studying or hanging out with friends, she was always off with some guy. I couldn't believe how big of a slut she was. She would openly flaunt how much she loved hooking up.

Here I was, a virgin, only having dated one boy all throughout high school, living with the embodiment of sex. Jenna and I were a contrast in life. Yet the more I hung around her, the more I became in touch with my own sexual desires.

One October day, I woke up insatiably horny. With Jenna around, it seemed like I would never get any relief. I finally decided to go for a run, knowing that when I got back, Jenna would be in class. I hoped that, in the meantime, I would be able to run out some of my sexual energy.

It was a late October heat wave, and with each step, I could feel the sweat trickling down my back, soaking into my sports bra and shorts. The air was heavy and humid, making me breathe harder and sweat more than normal.

The harder I pushed myself, the more my clothes clung to my body. My sports bra felt like a second skin plastered to my chest. With each step, the bra rubbed against my nipples, making them uncomfortably hard.

By mile six, my shorts had road up into all the wrong places. I didn't like to run with underwear, as it often caused chafing. Yet today, I wish I had, as I was certain I had a pronounced camel-toe. A wave of embarrassment shot through me, causing me to quicken my pace eager to escape the gaze of onlookers.

As I entered my room, slamming the door, I looked at myself in the mirror. My once tight pony now hung around my bright red face in a tangled mess. It wasn't uncommon for heat to bring out my needs, and there was something about me looking flush that made me even more turned on.

I ran my hands over my damp clothes, teasing my hard nipples through my sports bra.

Jenna wouldn't be returning from class for at least an hour. That meant I would have plenty of time to get off before she returned.

I ripped off my damp clothes and lay on my bed. My long nails trailed along my clavicle before slithering down to my overheated chest. I cupped my breasts, feeling their heft in my hands. My palms pressed into my sensitive nipples, making me moan loudly.

Teasing my nipples was how I always loved starting my masturbation sessions. Before college, I rarely masturbated, yet being around Jenna had left me in a constant state of arousal. I couldn't quite place why. Maybe it was her sharing details about her sexual conquests, or maybe it was just her general being, but either way, since moving into the dorms, I needed to cum at least once a day.

Sweat dripped down my tits as I caressed the skin around them. The longer I teased myself, the wetter my pussy got.

I pinched my nipples hard, twisting them lightly between my middle and index fingers.

"More," I purred.

My other hand slid down my slick torso and over my toned thighs. I spread my legs, inviting my hands to explore their desired target. Exploring the tender skin around my vulva made my labia more inflamed with every passing second.

I spread my lips open while sliding a finger between them. I ran my finger up and down my slit, making my hips buck wild.

My cunt screamed at me to make it cum. I buried one finger and then another deep into my pussy. Slowly, I developed a rhythm, my hips meeting my fingers as they thrust into me.

I circled my clit with my other hand, bringing me closer to orgasm. I did my best to conceal my moans, but I was sure any passerby could hear me. I wriggled around my bed, my body consumed with lust, as I fucked myself with abandon.

Finally, a wave of pleasure shot through me. My orgasm erupted out of me, making my body shake uncontrollably. After a few minutes, my body calmed down, and I opened my eyes.

What I saw shocked the hell out of me. There was Jenna standing against the door, with one hand down her shorts and the other caressing her tits over her shirt.

She looked at me and licked her lips as she continued to fuck herself. I couldn't believe what was happening. How long had she been there? Why wasn't she in class?

I couldn't believe that my roommate watched me masturbate and was playing with herself while doing it. I felt violated, yet surprisingly turned on.

Jenna's eyes locked with mine. I knew I should turn away, but I felt powerless to stop myself from watching her get off.

She slid her shorts down her legs, her eyes never leaving mine. Her bare pussy was now in clear view.

Jenna rubbed her clit furiously while licking her lips. Despite having just cum, I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life.

I followed Jenna's lead and rubbed my clit frantically. There was no time for teasing.

The two of us fucked our pussies, as the sound of our wet juices sloshing filled the room. It was too much.

"Come with me, Jenna," I begged, shocking even myself.

Moments later, the two of us moaned loudly as our orgasms overtook us.

Once she caught her breath, Jenna made her way over to my bed.

"Well, that was unexpected. Sorry, I couldn't help it when I saw you playing with yourself," Jenna explained.

"I thought you were supposed to be in class," I exclaimed.

"My teacher emailed us at the last minute and said she was sick, so I came back here to take a nap. I didn't expect you to be fucking yourself," Jenna laughed.

I didn't know what to say. I had never done anything like that before, and with another girl, no less. Jenna could sense my unease.

"That was a lot of fun. I know it was probably a lot for you, but I hope you don't regret it. I know I don't. We are both young and sex is natural. We should be allowed to enjoy it without any guilt. Besides, you are so sexy. I have wanted to do that since I first met you," Jenna said.

I sat there silently.

"Next time, feel free to use my toy, though. It is so much better than your fingers. It is in my pants drawer," Jenna continued.

Jenna leaned over and pecked me on the lips. Her lips were soft, softer than any boy I had ever kissed.

"I'm going to go take that nap," Jenna told me as she exited my bed.

"Um, okay. I guess I should go shower and then head to class," I muttered.

I walked down the hall in a daze. I turned on the shower and let the hot water cascade down my body, hoping it would awaken me from my malaise. Yet the longer I stood under the stream of water, the more stunned I felt. I couldn't believe that I let things get so out of control.

"What was Jenna thinking? How dare she masturbate looking at me?" I whispered, trying to be angry with her.

But the truth was I was glad it happened. I liked knowing that she thought I was sexy enough to get off to.

I frantically washed my body, as if I was trying to wash away the sin that was all over me. As I slipped my hand between my legs, I was shocked to feel how wet I was. The stickiness of my juices coated my fingers, a clear indication it wasn't water that I was feeling.

Images of Jenna's smooth pussy and pouty red lips flooded my mind. I tried my best to silence the shouting voices in my head. I am a good Jewish girl, I reminded myself. Good Jewish girls don't masturbate thinking about their roommate. Hell, we aren't supposed to be masturbating at all, according to my teachers and my mom. Yet, every ounce of my being screamed at me to get off once again.

I ran my sticky fingers over my lips, remembering the feeling of Jenna's mouth on mine. I had never kissed a girl before, and I had to admit I liked it and wanted to kiss her again.

"Fuck it," I muttered under my breath.

Running my hands over my slick, wet body, I imagined it was Jenna's hands touching me, not mine. My nipples burned with desire as I circled the edges of my breasts.

I loved the feeling of my wet skin. The wetness added to the sensuality of everything, making the whole moment feel more primal in nature. I cupped my tits, letting the water that dripped off them run down the back of my hands.

What would it be like to have Jenna's tiny hands caress my tits, I pondered. Moshe, my high school boyfriend, loved pawing at my chest, but never made them feel as good as I did. I was certain Jenna would know how to make my tits ignite with pleasure.

I took my time exploring every inch of my torso before finally bringing my hand back between my legs.

"Jenna!" I yelped as my fingers once again grazed my engorged clit.

I dipped two fingers into my tight canal. My pussy contracted around my fingers, pulling them in deeper. The pulsing of my inner muscles sent shivers throughout my body, the longer I fucked myself.

Pressing my palm against my clit, I repeatedly plunged my digits into me. My body was overheating the closer I was getting to cumming. I needed relief, and I needed it now.

I desperately rubbed my stiff button, hoping for some sort of release. Finally, I came as I pictured kissing Jenna once again.

My legs buckled out from under me, bringing me down to the shower floor, my orgasm racking through me.

I carefully stood up, rushed out of the shower, and got dressed. Returning to the room, I saw Jenna passed out in her bed. I silently grabbed my backpack and headed to class.

Over the next couple of weeks, I could barely look Jenna in the eyes. I felt uneasy around her. I wondered how we could ever go back to normal now that I craved her body.

"I could tell you have been avoiding me?" Jenna said one day as we were getting ready for bed.

"I don't know what to say," I replied.

"Let me talk. Just listen," Jenna suggested.

Looking down at my pillow, I breathed, "Okay."

"You are a really special girl. You are still discovering yourself and your place in this world. You don't fully know who you are, and that is okay. You aren't like me. I'm a deviant. I own that. I discovered sex, and I couldn't get enough of it. It means that I don't always think of the consequences and that I let my body lead the way.

"But," I tried interjecting.

"Shhhh. Please let me continue. That's what happened a few weeks ago. When I came into the room and saw you masturbating, I should have just left or at least said something to let you know I was there. But watching you was such a turn-on. I've had a crush on you since that first night I met you. That doesn't excuse anything, though. I took advantage of your innocence and that was wrong of me. I am sorry," Jenna asserted, tears streaming down her cheeks.

I was stunned. I never imagined Jenna feeling bad about what happened. Yet here she was, pouring her heart out to me and apologizing. I reached out to her, pulling her in for a hug. I wanted to let her know that it was okay, that I still wanted her in my life.

The two of us, weepy-eyed, held each other close. My heart quickened as the two of us clutched each other's backs. The longer we clung to one another, the more it sunk in that Jenna admitted to having a crush on me.

Heat shot up to my face and then down to my crotch. I found myself increasingly aroused and more and more aware of the tight, toned body leaning against me.

As we pulled away, I stared into Jenna's eyes. Her deep blue eyes looked back at me, a sly smile splattered across her face.

Without thinking, I leaned in and kissed her. Jenna pulled back, shocked by my action. I momentarily worried that I made a mistake and almost ran out of the room. Jenna grabbed my hand, yanking me back onto the bed, as she returned my kiss.

The kiss was gentle. This wasn't a kiss of lust, but a small kiss of affection. It was our way of letting the other know that everything was okay and that our feelings were reciprocated.

"Would it be okay if you slept in my bed tonight?" I asked.

"Are you sure? I don't want to mess things up between us," Jenna shared.

"Please," I simply replied.

That night, the two of us lay in bed, holding each other tight, as we slept peacefully together.

Over the next few months Jenna and I would often shared a bed and an occasional kiss, but things never progressed passed that.

It was our little secret. Jenna was something I kept to myself, and for the moment, the two of us were okay with that.

Our budding romance didn't stop Jenna from going out and hooking up with guys. At times I was jealous, but surprisingly more often than not, I found myself aroused by the idea of her fucking someone. While touching myself, I often pictured what she looked like when she was riding by some guy.

I found myself asking detailed questions about what her sex life was like and what she liked the guys to do to her. Jenna indulged my curiosity. I think she enjoyed feeling like she was expanding my world and I was a willing student.

As the fall semester started to wind down, Jenna and I both needed to let loose. We both worked hard at school and all the hours in the library were taking their toll.

While I went to my share of parties, I purposefully stayed away from frat houses. The whole scene nauseated me. Tonight, though, I promised Jenna I would go with her to one of the frats she often frequented.

I put on a tight pair of black jeans and a cute cropped tee. While it wasn't the sexiest look in the world, I thought I looked hot.

"Oh, sweetie, you can't wear that. Here, let me get you dressed. Take that off," Jenna insisted.

I was slightly hurt that Jenna didn't like my outfit, but went along with Jenna's request. For the next several minutes, I sat there in just a thong and my bra while Jenna rummaged through her wardrobe looking for something to put me in. I was suddenly Jenna's Barbie doll, waiting to be dressed up.

"Put this on," she said, with a glint in her eyes.

The look on her face told me I was in trouble. Glancing at my bed, I saw a few scraps of fabric, and I knew that she meant business.

With a deep breath, I slipped the denim skirt over my muscular thighs. The hem was positively indecent. I turned to the mirror, tugging on the skirt, hoping to cover up a bit more.

Jenna slapped my hands away, "Stop that. You have killer legs. Tonight, you are going to show them off. Now put this on," Jenna exclaimed, passing me the top.

I fumbled around, trying to figure out how to put her shirt on. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't figure this thing out.

"Help!" I finally shouted.

"Give me that," Jenna laughed, pulling the shirt from my hands.

Jenna slipped the top over my head, adjusting the cowl neck so that it laid just right. The neckline plunged deeper than anything I had ever worn before, leaving me feeling extremely exposed.

I looked at Jenna, hoping for some assurance that I looked okay.

With a huge grin plastered across her face, Jenna told me, "You look so sexy."

Jenna reached into her closet and handed me a pair of thigh-high black leather boots.

"Here. These should complete the look," Jenna instructed.

I sat on my bed, causing the skirt to ride up and expose my thong.

"I'm going to need to be careful in this thing," I thought to myself.

"Let me help you with those," Jenna said, taking the boots from my hands.

Jenna gently secured the boots to my legs, taking her time to make sure the long boots lay just right.

"I like your thong," Jenna smiled before standing up.

I smiled back at her, unsure how to respond.

Jenna took my hand and led me to the mirror.

"Look deeply in the mirror and tell me what you see," Jenna said.

"I see very little clothes," I joked.

"No. No. Really tell me what you see," she pushed.

I took a deep breath and gazed in the mirror.

"I see a girl who wants to explore the world but is very worried what will happen when she does," I admitted.

"You have nothing to worry about. I won't let anything happen to you," Jenna gushed.

She wasn't lying. I knew I could trust her. I looked in the mirror again. I felt like sex personified. It was empowering. Yet, I still felt uneasy. I started trembling, worried about what people may think when they saw me.