Roommates Ch. 01

Story Info
Brittany takes an interest in her boyfriend's roommate.
6.9k words
3.99
66.9k
126

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

"Fuck, why'd you stop? Don't stop, babe!" Steven lifted his head up as he pleaded for Brittany to keep going. He was very close.

She giggled as she stared at his penis in her hand. They each laid on his dorm room bed. Brittany was on her belly between Steven's outstretched legs. "I just love your dick," she said quietly as she studied its every detail. "It's so long and pretty."

Steven smiled. He loved watching Brittany marvel at his manhood. But he was desperately close to orgasming after what had been an excellent handjob by his girlfriend of one year. "I'm glad you like it. He likes you too," he responded.

Brittany smiled as she resumed stroking him. "It's so big. And you get so hard. Especially right now," she said. "I love feeling it pulse in my hand."

Steven watched her petite manicured hand run up and down his shaft. She looked adorable and sexy all at once. Her bright blonde hair draped down either side of her face. Her blue eyes narrowed in on the tip of his cock, waiting for it to explode. Her cleavage was generous and plainly visible from his perspective as her black bra draped off her chest.

"Fuck, babe. Oh fuck," said Steven.

"Don't cum on my face!" Brittany giggled as she angled her head to the side. "I just showered," she whined.

"Keep going. Keep going. Like that. Yes. Oh fuck, yes."

Brittany pointed Steven's cock to the side, towards the other side of the bed. She held it tightly from the base as he began to ejaculate. Three ropes of cum splashed onto the bedsheets in rapid succession. Steven moaned while Brittany bit her lower lip. "Oooo, that was a good one babe!" she said, looking up at Steven. He had a look of pure ecstasy as he grunted and thrusted into her hand.

After a few more smaller dribbles, he was done. Steven collapsed on his back and closed his eyes. Brittany carefully released his cock, wiping the excess cum on his belly. She slid up in bed so that she was lying next to him. She nestled her face next to his. "I love you," he said as he turned and kissed her.

"I love your dick," she teased back. "And you're pretty cool too."

Brittany reached down and mindlessly played with Steven's softening penis. "It's getting so soft already."

"That's how things work ya know."

"How big is it when you're soft like this?" she asked as she quizzically studied his dick.

"Soft? Not sure," Steven shrugged.

"What was it hard? Remember when we measured it?"

"Umm... pretty sure it was six and a half? Does that sound right?" Steven asked. He actually knew it was exactly six and a half inches.

"Six and a half inches," she repeated. "Wow."

Steven ran his fingers softly through her hair as she casually played with his soft penis. The nineteen year old couple had been dating since after freshman year. Steven played on the football team as the backup quarterback. Brittany was on the dance team. They were the classic popular couple on campus. Both very good looking, outgoing, and center of their friend group. They were quintessentially the textbook perfect couple.

Suddenly, Brittany sat up. She slapped his thigh. "Ok, chop chop. Put some clothes on. Craig's gonna be back any minute and you're sitting here with your dick out and jizz everywhere."

Steven playfully shoved her. He then scooped up some cum from the bedsheets and held it out towards her face.

"Hey!" she called out as she tried to hold his hand back. "Gross!"

"You like it!" Steven teased.

"You wish!" she got up off the bed and walked towards the other side of the dorm room where the TV and couch were. Steven pulled his pants back up and used a towel to clean off the cum on the bed. He smelled the towel before tossing it into the laundry. Brittany caught him smelling it.

"Did you seriously just smell your own cum?" she asked.

Steven laughed and shrugged. "Smells kinda nice."

"Boys are so weird," she said as she looked back down at her phone while lying on the couch.

Craig knew right away that Brittany was over as soon as he opened the door. It was the aromatic smell of her perfume that filled the air as the door dispersed the scent when he swung it open.

He liked it when his roommate's girlfriend was over. Aside from the fact that she was absolutely gorgeous, she was sweet, funny, and paid attention to Craig. Girls were not his strong suite and the fact that a girl as beautiful as Brittany would even talk to him was enough to get him excited.

"Hey guys," he said nonchalantly as he threw his backpack on his bed and took a seat at his desk.

"Craigy!" Brittany said excitedly as she ran up and gave him a hug. 'Craigy' was her cute little nickname for him.

"Hey Brittany," he said as he blushed. "What are you guys up to?"

"Chillin, bro," said Steven as he kicked his legs up on the coffee table and cracked open a Miller Lite. He tossed Craig a beer. He frantically reached for it, caught off guard, but managed to catch it cleanly. "Thanks," he said.

"Where were you? Studying?" Brittany asked.

"Yeah," he responded as he took a sip. "I have a huge exam coming up on Wednesday."

Steven laughed. "Dude, that's like four days away."

"Some of us actually put in the work, Steven," Brittany said as she turned back to Craig. "Especially those of us that will go on to be more than just a bartender."

"Not me. I'm going pro, you know," Steven said proudly. Brittany and Craig both chuckled. It was a long running joke that Steven's football aspirations were not exactly realistic. After all, he was the backup quarterback for a Division II school. It was unlikely he'd get any looks from professional football teams.

"Ok, guys. It's Saturday. That means Beta Gamma Pi party," said Brittany as she slapped her thighs.

"Yes. Absolutely. Let's get wrecked tonight," Steven added as he took an extra long swig of beer.

Craig shook his head as he flipped on the TV. "Not for me."

"Oh, let me guess. Dungeons and Dragons night with your bros?" Steven joked. The two of them could not have been more opposite. But random roommate assignments Freshman year turned out well. Steven's energetic social life balanced Craig's reservedness perfectly. Even though they had little in common, they didn't fight, they didn't annoy each other, and they each led entirely separate lives. It was an ideal roommate situation.

"Yeah, maybe we'll throw in some World of Warcraft too. I don't know guys, it may get rowdy," Craig said as he poked fun at himself.

"But seriously, Craig. You should join us! All my cutest girlfriends will be there!"

"Yeah, I'm good, Brittany. Thanks though. I actually am going to another party with my buddy Dave."

Brittany made a pouty face. "Craigy. I'm disappointed in you."

He shrugged and looked back to the television, only to sneak a peak at her a few moments later. He loved checking her out. Her gorgeous curves and slim physique were like that of a bikini model. Images of what she might look like naked were always flashing through his head. She truly drove him crazy without even knowing it.

Eventually, the three of them separated with Steven and Brittany heading off to meet their friends at the party while Craig left for his own plans. The frat party turned out to be what one would expect. Loud, raucous, and infused with drugs and alcohol. Craig's get together was tamer. A small group of mostly boys playing video games and cards, but not devoid of alcohol.

Around 1AM, Craig returned to his dorm room. He was surprised to see Steven and Brittany coming home at the same time as they rounded the corner towards the door.

"Craigy!" Brittany yelled out as she ran up to give him a hug. She reeked of booze. Steven was clearly intoxicated as well.

"Hey Brit," said Craig as he awkwardly hugged her. He was buzzed himself, but apparently had not indulged as much as the others.

Brittany looked amazing. She was wearing a thin white tank top that revealed some of her tight, dancer's stomach. Her large breasts were barely contained in a plainly visible hot pink bra. She was barefoot, carrying her shoes in her hand. Craig snuck a peak at her pretty, slender toes, neatly painted red.

"How was your night, dude?" Steven asked as the three of them entered the dorm room and sat on the couch. "Do anything good?"

"Just hung out with Dave and his buddies. It was pretty tame. How was the frat party?"

"Oh my God! Fucking crazy! You should have come with!" Brittany exclaimed. "They had a dunk tank filled with beer!"

"That's... Uhh... that's a lotta beer," said Craig, matter of factly.

"Yeah it was kinda gross," Brittany giggled. "But still hilarious."

"Nice, I'm glad you guys had fun," Craig said as he emptied some pizza rolls onto a plate to put in the microwave.

"Oh! And Steven's teammates were there. And we saw Reggie's dick."

"Wait, what?" Craig asked, shocked at the sudden revelation.

Steven laughed as he cracked a beer and put his feet up on the coffee table. "Reggie. He's a wide receiver. The dude loves to show off his dick. Tonight was no exception."

Brittany's eyes got wide. "It was huge! He was swinging it around like a lasso! You should have seen it."

Craig nodded. "Yeah, uhh. Too bad I missed that, huh?" he asked sarcastically as he placed the plate of pizza rolls down for everyone to share.

"Me and Stacey's jaws were, like, to the floor. Seriously couldn't believe it."

"Ok, ok, Brit," Steven interjected. "You made your point. The dude is hung. We all know this about Reggie."

Brittany rubbed Steven's arm affectionately. "Aww, babe. You a little jealous?"

Craig chuckled as he shoveled some pizza rolls into his mouth.

"I'm definitely not. I think I'm pretty good in that department."

Brittany nodded. "That is true. I like your big dick, babe." She kissed him on the cheek.

"Whoa, too much information," said Craig as he held his hand up for them to stop. "I don't need to hear this."

"What? It is. Steven's got a big penis, Craig. It's actually really nice," Brittany said as she smiled up at Steven. She knew she was making the boys feel uncomfortable, but secretly enjoyed it.

"Again, this is too much information," said Craig.

Craig thought about the new information he just learned. For one reason or another, he always assumed Steven had a big penis. Perhaps it was his confidence. Or his ability to attract beautiful girls all the time. He now knew it was true and took odd pleasure in hearing Brittany talk about it.

"I agree," added Steven. "Guys don't like to hear about other guys' dick sizes. No one wants to feel inadequate." Steven casually took a dig at Craig, but he let it happen. Steven was the alpha male, the more confident one.

"Who cares? You guys know how big my boobs are. That's pretty obvious," Brittany said as she cradled the two in her hands. "What's the difference?"

Craig had to use every fiber in his being to not look down at Brittany's amazing breasts as she held them on display. Instead he stared straight ahead at the television and nodded. "I guess so."

"Ok," said Steven as he leaned forward tossing his empty plate on the coffee table. "I'm tired. I'm drunk. I'm hittin it. You staying over?" he asked Brittany. She looked at him sexily and nodded. "Mmm hmm."

The dorm room beds were configured as bunk beds. Steven and Brittany shared the bottom, while Craig slept up top. After some light chatter, the three of them ultimately fell asleep.

It wasn't long before Craig heard them. He woke up to the sounds of Steven and Brittany moving around below. He could hear them kissing, breathing heavily, and fondling each other. He could tell they were trying to be quiet, but not doing a great job.

This wasn't the first time they had sex with him in the room. It happened a few times before, usually when they were both drunk. Normally, Craig respectfully left the room when it started, but that was when he had the bottom bunk. Since he was up top, he was forced to endure the encounter.

He decided it would be rude to say anything and risk being a "cockblock," so he opted to close his eyes and try and fall asleep.

But the noises only got louder. Brittany moaned in a whisper as the bed started shaking. They were clearly having sex now.

"Oh fuck, Steven," she said in a whisper, but loud enough that Craig could hear. "Oh my God you feel so good," she said.

"You're so tight," Steven whispered back as he thrusted into her.

"You're so fucking big," she added. "It feels so good."

Craig tried his best to zone out. To think about something else and hope that sleep would come back to him. But it was no use. The hottest girl he had ever laid eyes on was having sex directly below him and there was no ignoring it. It was inevitable he'd get hard. And that he did.

He slowly and stealthily reached down and opened the hole in his boxers, allowing his hard cock to spring free. He began caressing it using just two fingers under the head. He was very quiet and virtually movement free as he masturbated.

"Fuck. Oh my God. Oh God, babe," Brittany whispered. Craig wondered if she was having an orgasm. He increased his own pace. He pictured Steven slamming his big cock inside her. He wondered how much of it he could get in.

"You're gonna make me cum!" she whispered.

"I'm gonna cum too. Oh fuck!" Steven said as he let out a loud moan, no longer able to remain quiet.

"Pull out, pull out!" she whispered as Steven continued to moan. This time it was clearly muffled. Brittany must have been covering his mouth.

As Steven came below, Craig frantically brought himself to orgasm up top. He stopped moving his fingers as he felt his cock throb and pulse, releasing his hot cream onto his bed sheets and hand. He tried his best to remain quiet, but let a subtle grunt escape. Due to Steven's noises below, he was pretty sure no one heard him.

Craig could tell it was a hefty load. At least eight shots left his penis, soaking the area around his crotch. But he laid perfectly still as his heart raced and body trembled.

"Steven!" Brittany giggled quietly below. "You got it everywhere!"

Steven laughed very quietly, able to control his volume now. "I did, huh? We can clean it up in the morning."

"No! Now! It's all over my stomach and boobs!" Brittany whispered.

Craig then heard Steven get up out of bed and dash for a towel. Craig kept his eyes shut and laid perfectly still as not to be discovered. He still gripped the tip of his cock. He could feel cum dripping down his penis, across his fingers, and down to the sheets below. It was warm, but cooling off quickly. The smell of it was also blatant due to how much there was. He hoped and prayed if the others smelt it, they'd think it was Steven's.

Sleep came over Craig quickly. The feeling of euphoria having just orgasmed mixed with alcohol allowed him to drift off while still clutching his penis afraid to move an inch.

----------------

The next morning, Steven and Brittany woke up first. They chatted in bed, cracking jokes and flirting. Just being silly after a fun night. Craig eventually stirred above them, making his presence known.

"Craigy! We heeeaaar you!" Brittany teased from below.

"Morning, guys," said Craig as he rubbed his eyes. He discreetly felt the sheets next to him to find that his mess from the night before had all but dried by this time. He was still nervous that maybe the two of them heard what he had done, however. "Everyone sleep well?" he asked, staring up at the ceiling.

"I would have... if it wasn't for a certain someone snoring," Brittany teased as she smiled at Steven.

"Oh, c'mon. You snore too," he replied as he put his arm around her. "Craig, it's your turn to do the coffee run. I did it yesterday."

"Ugh. Fine. I'll go." Craig ripped off the sheets and swiveled onto the side of the bed. He carefully jumped down and turned to the others. "What's everyone want?"

Brittany shrieked. "Oh my God!" she said as she covered her mouth with her hand. She stared at Craig's crotch.

"What?" Craig asked, stunned. He looked down to see. In his horror, he saw that his penis was still sticking out of the opening in his boxers. It was completely exposed, hanging all the way down between his legs. "Shit!" he said as he hastily tried to put it back in. He turned away so she could no longer see him.

Brittany burst out laughing. "Oh my good Lord, Craigy!"

"What happened?" Steven turned around. He missed it.

"Ahhh fuck. I'm sorry guys. Shit!" Craig said with his back to them as he stuffed his cock back into his underwear. Without turning around, he scurried across the room towards his dresser to put on some pants.

"Wow, Craig. That was... umm... that was interesting," said Brittany as she turned to Steven, laughing.

Craig was bright red. He couldn't believe what just happened. His entire penis was on full display in front of Brittany. He quickly got dressed. An awkward silence filled the room as he threw his shoes on and darted out the door.

Steven shook his head. "What an idiot."

"It was hanging down between his legs. I did not expect that," Brittany said as she sat up in bed and began to scroll through her phone.

"Didn't expect what?" Steven said as he combed his hair.

Brittany caught herself. "Just for a sudden morning penis flash!"

"Alright, alright. So you saw his dick. Look, I gotta get to the library and study," Steven said quietly. He didn't turn to look at Brittany.

She climbed out of bed and approached him, placing her hands on his shoulders. Steven stopped what he was doing and reluctantly looked down at her. "What?"

"Don't be upset. I'm sorry I looked. And laughed and everything. I love you, babe."

"I love you too. But I really need to study," Steven said as he removed her hands and finished getting ready. Brittany sighed. She got dressed and kissed Steven before she let herself out.

------------------

"Oh good you're home," said Brittany as she entered her dorm room to find her roommate, Leah, standing by the window talking on the phone. She put up one finger to Brittany, signifying to hold on a second.

"Yes... Mmm hmm... I will definitely..." Leah said into the phone as she looked at Brittany. "Ok. Thanks for letting me know... Ok... yup... ok, you too. Bye."

She pressed 'end' on her phone. "Sorry about that."

"Who was it?" asked Brittany as she poured herself a cup of coffee from the coffee maker.

"It was that magazine that may do a piece on my sculptures. They want me to submit a few more for their review." Leah held back a smile, careful to not get too excited.

"That's great news! Wait, is that great news?"

Leah nodded and finally let out a smile. "I think it is! I hope they pick me."

Leah was a petite brunette with dark features. She was the naturally beautiful type and very talented. She was attending school for Political Science, but her real passion was in sculpting. A national sculpting website was considering featuring her in an upcoming piece on the young generation of sculptors. She held her phone tightly in her hand as she thought about what works of hers she may submit. She looked up at Brittany. "Where were you? Steven's?"

Brittany nodded as she sipped her coffee and sat down at her desk. "We went to some stupid party and I just slept there."

"Ooo fun! How was it?"

Brittany shrugged. "It was ok. There was a dunk tank of beer."

"Gross," said Leah. Brittany laughed. "Yes. Yes, it was disgusting."

"You're home early. I wouldn't expect to see you until this afternoon."

Brittany nodded with wide eyes, but didn't say anything. "Uh oh," said Leah. "What happened? Did you guys get in a fight?"

She shook her head. "No, nothing like that. But this morning things kind of ended abruptly. Something happened."

Leah patiently waited for her roommate to continue. Brittany paused. "You know Steven's roommate?" she asked.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12