Roommates Ch. 04

Story Info
Craig hangs with the girls and helps Leah with her project.
6.2k words
4.79
44.3k
54

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

Craig awoke to the sound of giggling above him. The sun shone through the dorm room windows directly onto his face. He squinted as he slowly opened his eyes and saw two shadowy figures standing before him.

"Wakey wakey, Craigy boy!" Brittany called out. Standing next to her, Leah stood with hands on her hips. The girls were each wearing white tank tops and nothing else but panties.

Craig slowly sat up on the futon and put his hands on his head. It was pounding. Leah held out a big bottle of SmartWater for him which he happily gulped down half of.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Like I got hit by a truck," said Craig as he leaned forward, elbows resting on his knees, staring at the floor. He slowly raised his head up to see the girls were wearing just panties and tank tops. He quickly peered into the other room to see where Steven was, but his bed was empty.

"Away game," said Brittany as she took a seat next to Craig and crossed her legs. "Remember? He left a couple hours ago. You were out cold, huh?"

Craig shook his head. "I haven't drank that much in years."

Leah looked at Brittany and laughed. "You had like four beers!" she said as she sat down opposite them in a chair. She crossed her gorgeous legs. Her toes were painted black.

"I know. I'm not a drinker, really." Craig glanced down at his crotch to make sure nothing was showing. He was in boxers and a t-shirt. His jeans were piled up next to the futon.

"You can't hide it, huh?" Leah asked.

"Hmm?" Craig looked up, squinting at her.

"Your penis. It's really stuffed in there."

Craig looked down to see his cock was running down one of the boxer shorts legs. He tugged at the shorts to make a little more room, but it didn't have much of an effect. He quickly remembered he and Leah's hookup from last night. Visions of her mouth wrapped around his dick sent a jolt to his crotch. Leah chuckled as she watched him squirm a bit.

"Last night was crazy," Brittany asked as she too watched him try and make room for his penis. "I guess I wasn't being super covert over here, huh?"

"Oh Steven! Oh God, Steven, you feel so good!" Leah mimicked Brittany, playfully. "You should talk!" Brittany teased back. "You two up there on Craig's bed."

Leah nodded as she turned to Craig smiling. "We had some fun, didn't we, Craig?"

Craig didn't answer. He smiled and nodded as she chugged more water. His head was pounding.

"What'd you think of it?" Brittany asked Leah, as if Craig wasn't even sitting there.

"I think he's a world record holder," Leah said, turning to Craig in the process. "I'm serious, you're hung like a horse. Have you ever seen one bigger than yours?"

Craig grew more and more uncomfortable as the conversation progressed. Not only was he blindsided by the girls waking him up in just his boxers, but they were half naked and he was hungover. He'd been awake no more than five minutes. It was all just too much.

"Umm, no. No I don't really... I don't ever see other guys like that," he stammered as he chugged more water.

"I've seen my fair share of naked guys and you, my friend. You're exceptional," Leah said as she bounced her foot in the air making no attempt at being discreet in staring at his crotch.

"So I must know. Was there a lot?" Brittany asked.

Leah nodded. "Yes. Oh my goodness gracious, yes. It, like, sprayed the back of my throat!"

Both girls keeled over laughing. Even Craig managed to chuckle.

Brittany laughed so hard she had to bend over and clutch her stomach. "Oh my God you guys! Craig, you have, like, so much! And once it gets started... whoa boy, watch out!"

Craig blushed as the girls continued to make reference after reference to his manhood and ejaculation abilities. He crossed his hands between his legs in an effort to hide his growing morning bulge.

"I still see you!!" Leah teased in a sing-song voice. "Come out, come out, wherever you are!"

"Yeah Craig, can we see it again? I wanna see it in its normal state. Ya know, before it gets all veiny and mad at everyone." The girls cracked up again. They were getting a kick out of each other this morning.

"Umm.. I'm not sure I should do that, right? I mean, you and Steven-"

"Oh, don't be silly. We're just having fun. I promise it's not bad. Please??" Brittany dashed her beautiful eyes in Craig's direction. She knew he thought she was cute and was trying to coax him into exposing himself again. As Craig looked in her direction, he was reminded of how she had made him feel over the past few weeks. He missed her after a night of being ignored, for the most part.

"You're not gonna laugh at me, right?" Craig said as he held his thumbs under his waistband.

"Oh my God, never. We'd probably cry before we laughed at that thing," Leah said as she leaned forward to get the best view. Craig took a deep breath before peeling his boxers off. He pulled them down to his ankles and leaned back on the futon. His cock was resting directly in front, on top of his balls.

"Look at that freakin' thing!" Leah said. "It's bigger than most guys when they have a boner!"

"Really?" asked Craig, genuinely surprised.

"I'm serious! It's gotta be six or seven inches and you're not even hard!" Leah said.

"You're definitely bigger than Steven when he's soft. He's probably only a couple inches I'd say. He's a grower. You're a shower."

"Craig's both. He shows and he grows," said Leah laughing at her silly joke.

Both of the girls openly stared at Craig's penis for the next several minutes, mostly trading exclamations of surprise with each other.

"What happens if you get a random erection in class or something? Where do you even go with it?" Leah asked, genuinely curious.

Craig looked down at his cock which happened to be starting to harden. "Umm... I kind of just lean forward and put my hands in my lap. I can hide it pretty good that way."

"Oh sure, just hide a nine and a half inch rod in your pants. No big deal, right?" The girls laughed. This time Craig joined them in laughing. It really was a humorous scene.

Brittany stared at Craig's dick and noticed it was moving slightly. "Are you getting hard right now?" she asked, looking up at him.

"He is! Look!" Leah said, jumping to her feet and joining them on the futon. Both girls sat on either side of Craig as they watched his penis rapidly expand and widen on its way to a full erection. There was nothing Craig could do but watch.

"Soldier at attention!" Brittany said as she fake saluted his cock. She then casually reached over and held it by the base. She gave it a gentle squeeze. "How on Earth did you get this in your mouth last night?"

"I only got half!" Leah said. Craig smirked at her.

"What?" she said. "I did!"

Craig smiled and shook his head. "It wasn't half. I'm sorry."

Leah frowned. "Well, it was almost half!"

Craig laughed again. "Sure. Almost," he said, conceding.

"How do you have sex? Where does this go?" Brittany asked as she began to sensually stroke his cock without asking permission.

"Yeah and what about condoms? Do they even fit you?" Leah added as she slid even closer to Craig. All eyes were on his penis.

"The couple times I've done it, I didn't use condoms," said Craig.

Leah slapped him on the arm. "Craig! You're bad! You need to be safe!"

"I have an idea!" Brittany then unexpectedly ran into the other room. Seeing an opportunity, Leah took over stroking Craig with both hands. "It's very warm," she commented as she pulled on his cock.

Brittany returned holding up a condom package in her hand. "These are what Steven uses! He's big so maybe they'll fit. Let's see!"

"You want me to put on a condom?" Craig asked, confused. Leah continued to stroke him.

"No," Brittany answered as she ripped open the wrapper. "I am," she said with a devilish smile. She then held the condom at the tip of his penis as Leah steadied it at the base. "Jesus. I'm not sure about this, guys," she said as she pulled the latex ring apart wide enough to slide over his bloated head.

"Is it gonna rip?" Leah asked anxiously.

"I think it's juuust gonna make it." Brittany slid the condom down Craig's cock. He didn't know what to say as he watched with delight while Brittany eagerly slipped on the condom.

She paused halfway down. It was becoming blatantly obvious the condom was not going to fit.

Leah cracked up laughing as she covered her mouth with her hand. "Little snug there buddy?" she asked with amusement.

"I think I need the bigger kind," said Craig.

"This is it. Holy crap guys this is as far as it's gonna go." Brittany leaned back and examined her work. The condom was stretched to the max, barely making it halfway down Craig's thick shaft.

"Whoa. Steven wears these no problem. I knew you were bigger but this is insane, Craig! Your dick is so fat! Look at that!"

"I'm so impressed, Craig. What's it like to have such a mesmerizing penis between your legs?" Leah asked as she sexily removed her tank top.

"It's kinda great," Craig said, trying to play it cool. Leah tossed her tank top aside, revealing her large breasts in a black bra. "Can you hand me that?" she asked Brittany pointing towards a bottle of hand lotion on the table.

"I don't even want to know why you guys have this," Brittany joked, handing Leah the bottle. Leah promptly squirted some lotion on her breasts, making sure to rub it in her cleavage.

Brittany stroked Craig as they watched Leah lather herself up. He was hard as a rock and bursting under the tight condom. "You know where she's gonna go with this?" she asked Craig. He shrugged as he watched her stroking his cock.

Leah kneeled in front of Craig, separating his legs to make room. "Let me see this thing," she said as she took over control of the young man. "I've got a nice and smooth spot for him."

Leah placed his cock between her tits, slowly rocking back and forth. Craig was so big, he had more than enough room between her breasts as his penis tip jabbed her below the chin.

He moaned softly. Leah turned to Brittany and smiled as they collectively realized Craig was enjoying himself. "How's this feel?"

Craig nodded and closed his eyes. "It feels really good."

"I used to do this to my ex boyfriend. Except he didn't stab me in the chin!"

Brittany giggled. "Right?! He's so big..."

Leah held each of her big breasts in her hands while interlocking her fingers. This created a sort of tunnel as Craig's dick grazed across her tits on one side and fingers on top.

Brittany helped by squirting more lotion generously all over Leah's tits. "I love your boobs," Brittany said as she watched.

"Oh c'mon. Coming from the girl who's boobs could win an award!"

Brittany smiled. "I'm not too sure on that one, but thank you."

Craig took the opportunity to glance at Brittany's amazing tits, nestled in her bra and tight tank top. She allowed it to happen and watched him looking mesmerized.

"Are you gonna finish already, Craig?"

"I think so," he said as his voice trembled.

"Do we need to take the condom off?!" Leah said, alarmed as she continued to bounce up and down. "Is that gonna hold it all?"

Brittany eagerly looked down at Craig's cock sandwiched between Leah's breasts. She quickly glanced up at his face shortly before he came. He winced as if he was lifting heavy furniture. "Ohhh fuck!" he said as he used his hands to push his butt up off the couch. "I'm gonna cum now!"

Both girls watched as Craig's cock flexed and the condom quickly expanded with thick, white cream. The reservoir tip ballooned with the pressure of the cum blasts firing out from his cock. Leah kept stroking it using her boobs as she watched in astonishment. An endless supply of cream filled the condom.

"Look at that," said Brittany softly. She had her hand over Craig's, squeezing gently. "Does that feel good?"

"Fuck yes," said Craig. "Oh my God this feels so good." He grunted with pleasure.

After a few final bursts, Craig sat back on the couch, panting excessively. Sweat formed at his temple. His cock was still hard, hovering over his belly, moving slightly with each breath. It was comical how much cum had collected in the tip of the condom and it looked like it was about to burst.

Leah reached out with her finger and carefully poked at the cum-filled tip. "It looks like it's gonna burst!" she giggled.

"Watch out! Don't pop it, Leah!" Brittany warned as she too cracked up laughing.

"Are these designed to hold that much?" Leah asked, looking up at Craig.

"I don't think so. I doubt it," he responded. He too laughed at the size of the cum reservoir hanging off the tip, threatening to burst open.

"A condom boob job," said Leah while she still stared at Craig. "First time for everything huh? Here, let's get this thing off you." Leah carefully stretched out the ring at the bottom of the condom. Craig winced.

"Oo! I'm sorry. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, it's just...ahh... it's a little tight that's all."

"A little? That's a good one," joked Brittany.

Leah resumed, this time being more careful as she pulled the condom off his shaft. "You may want to stand up for this part," she said as she tapped his thigh. Craig obediently stood up as she carefully peeled the rest of the condom off. She held it to see. Everyone, including Craig, stared in amazement at the cum collected at the bottom.

"This is enough to impregnate the entire dorm building!" Leah, joked. "Seriously you guys look at this!"

"Oh my goodness. It's really white too!"

"He tastes like pineapples. Well, at least he did last night," said Leah as she continued to hold the condom up.

"Can I try?" Brittany asked as she raised her hand as if in class.

"Knock yourself out," said Leah as she handed her the condom. Craig could not believe his eyes. His penis, although half hard, twitched as he witnessed the girls' fascination with his ejaculate.

"It's so heavy!" Brittany giggled as she held the condom up. She first hesitantly smelled its contents. "Smells like cleaning supplies," she joked. "Actually your cum smells exactly like Steven's."

Everyone had a good laugh at that. Next, Brittany picked up one end of the condom and tilted it ever so slightly towards her mouth. At first, a very small amount rolled down the inside towards her mouth. She allowed it to make contact with her tongue before lowering it back down. She looked at the others as she licked her lips. She then made an exaggerated swallowing motion. "Definitely pineapples," she giggled.

"Right?" Leah asked, excitedly.

To everyone's surprise, Brittany raised the condom back up to her mouth and poured even more in. She swallowed again and then opened her mouth to show them that it was gone. Leah and Craig stared with their mouths wide open.

"What?!" Brittany said with a smile. "He tastes good and I wanted a little more!"

"That was hot," said Leah who looked up at Craig. "How'd you like that?"

"I think he did. Look!" Brittany pointed to Craig whose cock was already hardening again. "He just came a second ago and look at this thing!"

"I don't know what to say guys. This is all a first for me."

Brittany lovingly rubbed his shoulder. "Aww. I think you'll get used to it, Craigy," she said as she winked at him.

-------------------

The morning was typical of most Saturdays on campus. Lazy, quiet, and peaceful. Craig and the girls hung out on the couch watching TV, chatting about this and that. The only thing that reminded everyone that this was not indeed like any other Saturday was the fact that Craig remained naked the entire time. Based on the request of the girls.

To their amusement, he obliged. Conversation occurred, laughter took place, and good company was had by all. All the while as Craig's soft yet substantial penis remained on full display. Craig had never been comfortable being naked. He always locked the door when using the bathroom. Even when he was home alone. He never used changing rooms at malls. His annual physical exam often gave him much anxiety leading up to the portion when the doctor had to look at his privates.

To say he was uncomfortable being naked all morning with the girls would be an understatement. The strange condom boob job seemed like a distant memory at this point as his post-orgasm clarity reminded him how shy he really was.

Leah and Brittany did their best to make him feel comfortable. After all, their wish of a naked Craig all day wouldn't stay true if he wasn't up for it. As they chatted about various topics, one or the other would gently play with his penis from time to time. At one point, Brittany told a whole story, unrelated to Craig, as she held his penis in her hand. Almost like it was her own.

"You've been so good, Craig. I'm truly speechless with how awesome you've embraced this dynamic," Leah said as she sat across from Craig.

"Yes, definitely. Is it weird being naked around us?" Brittany asked.

"I'll be honest. Yes. I've never done anything like this," Craig said as he blushed, looking down at his cock.

"And he's so soft. It's like he's sleeping after last night and this morning. He was a real champ, huh?" Brittany picked his penis up for the seemingly hundredth time that day. "It looks so nice like this. I like him when he's not all pulsing and angry."

"Ready to fire at us!" Leah joked. The girls giggled together much to Craig's enjoyment.

"Seriously, it's so pretty. I never told Steven this, but his dick is not pretty. It's kinda weird looking actually," Brittany said looking over at Leah. She continued to hold on to Craig's dick.

"How so?" asked Leah.

"It's long, but skinny. Like a pencil. I don't tell him that though. I don't want him to feel self-conscious. Especially when things like this right here exist in the world."

Leah turned her attention to Craig's gradually hardening cock in Brittany's hands. "It sure is pretty, you're right. It's like a work of art."

"Like one of your sculptures!" Brittany joked.

Leah paused. She thought of something. "Wait," she said as she stood up and walked over to the others. She knelt down in front of Craig and parted his legs. Craig's heart raced, wondering what she was going to do.

Leah took his cock in her hand as Brittany removed hers. She examined it first from the side, then underneath. She felt his balls in her hand, running her fingers through the loose and hairy skin.

"What?" Brittany asked, puzzled.

"My sculpture. I need my next subject idea. I think this penis is it!"

"Really? You'd sculpt his dick?" Brittany asked, stunned.

"I mean, you even said it. He does have a pretty penis. I could call it the perfect penis or something like that!" Leah was so excited she started stroking Craig's stiffening cock. She bit her lower lip as she watched him expand. "What do you think Craig?"

Craig was taken aback at the offer. He wasn't expecting to have to make the decision so quickly. "You serious?" he asked.

Leah nodded emphatically. "I can get my supplies now. All I would need to do is make a mold of your cock and then I can create my sculpture based on that. It's really quite simple!"

Craig was stunned. He turned to Brittany who joyfully awaited his response. "Umm. Sure? I guess?" Craig said with obvious apprehension.

"Yay!" Leah jumped up and started getting dressed. "I'll be right back," she said as she opened the door. But she suddenly stopped and turned back to them. She lowered her voice. "Oh and don't cum while I'm gone. I see how hard you are. You need to stay like that. Ok, see ya!"

Brittany laughed. "She's a piece of work, huh?"

"You could say that again," said Craig.

Brittany stared at his penis. "You're hard again. Look. Your penis is, like, pulsing right now."

"I think I need to go again," Craig said, for the first time speaking boldly and honestly.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12