Roommates Ch. 04

Story Info
Alyson goes out on her own.
6.6k words
4.82
6.6k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,295 Followers

My jaw is aching. And my tongue is tired. And my knees are chafed from rug-burn. That's what happens when you spend close to a half hour on your knees, going down on someone. In this case that someone is Melissa, my roommate and lover. Melissa is going to be away for a few days, and she said she wanted to give me some "parting pussy" (her exact words). It was a sort of presumptive statement, and some people might resent that attitude, but I don't really mind, not at all. Melissa is very demanding, but I know that and love that about her. I like being her personal pleaser. I like making her cum, teasing her to the brink, over and over, until at last, she starts to shake and moan, her long, beautiful legs clutching tightly around my head.

Which is where she's at right now, or at least close to it. She's lodged in our comfy chair, completely naked, her legs splayed over the chair's arms, as I eat her and she tries to put off the inevitable, to extend the pleasure. But I'm persistent, licking and sucking on her tender parts. I've already made her cum twice, and now, once again, her moans are getting louder, her breath is coming in gasps, and her beautiful, flat midriff is undulating franticly, moving in and out, a sure sign that another orgasm is imminent. And it's going to be a good one.

Sure enough, in seconds she's going off, crying out, "Unghhhhh ...Unghhh!! Oh god! Mmmm! Mmmmmm!!!! FUCK!!!" as her thighs shiver against my cheeks and her fingers dig into my skull. "Ohh-h-h-h-h-h, ALYSON!", she cries again, her third orgasm peaking with a series of hard thrusts of her lower body, as I feel a gush of woman-juice pour into my mouth. Yes, indeed, it is a good one, deeply satisfying, for both of us. I keep licking, lapping up her juices, hoping to get still another out of her, but she stops me. "Mmmm, sorry, babe. I'd love to keep going, but I've got to pack." Reluctantly, I back off and go on with my day.

* * *

An hour later, Melissa is frantically packing. She's going to be gone for three nights, off to a fashion business convention in Las Vegas, and she's fretting over what outfits to take with her. She's traveling with her boss, and she wants to make a good impression. Finally, she finishes up and orders an Uber. Once her ride arrives, she gathers up her bags and, with a quick goodbye kiss, is off to the airport. "See you Friday, babe. Love ya!" And she's gone.

I spend Monday, my first night without Melissa, at home, alone. At first, being alone is a pleasant change. I can do what I want, watch whatever I want on TV, and let my natural slovenliness come out without Melissa's scornful gazes. But by the second day, I'm already a little bored and lonely. And horny. I'm used to eating Melissa out on an almost daily basis (she says we're both addicted to it), and frankly, I miss it, miss the excitement and satisfaction of being her "pleaser". So, now my mind starts to wander. Not just to Melissa, but to other girls as well, to some of the girls we've done together, to my hot celebrity crushes, and to other girls who've just caught my eye.

But I also start to wonder about Melissa and what she might be up to at her convention. Melissa has a talent for identifying and recruiting girls and women for sex. She brings them home to do it with the two of us, but we have an unstated agreement, an understanding, that we will only fool around with other girls as a couple - no one-on-one hookups. But now, she's at this convention without me, and I know it's mostly women, and she has that talent for picking up girls. Plus, she's in Las Vegas! Sin City! Is she having fun (sex) with someone right now? Surely, she'll be tempted.

I stay home again Tuesday night. I try to relax with a book, but it isn't long before my mind is wandering back into the sexual realm. Visions of Melissa and of other hot women fill my head, along with dirty thoughts of what I would do with them. The night ends up being a prolonged session of masturbation, including a number of semi-satisfying orgasms. Then I decide. Tomorrow night, I'm going out! Why should Melissa always be the one who picks up the girls? I can, too!

* * *

It's Wednesday night, and I'm going to do it! I'm going to go out and find a chick on my own, bring her back here and make mad, passionate love with her all night. I keep telling myself that. I have to, because in reality, I'm doubtful and nervous as hell. I've never done this before.

Dressed casually but just sexy enough - short-shorts to show off my legs, a deep v-neck tee to display some cleavage - I set off to the local girl bar, Juicy Lucy's. As I enter, I feel like all eyes are on me, but that's really just me being self-conscious. No one really takes notice of me. Most of the women here are in groups or couples. That's discouraging, but I take a seat at the bar and order a drink.

They have live music at Lucy's, and tonight it's an all-girl band playing "Americana" music. There's a guitar, a mandolin, a fiddle, and a stand-up bass, with the guitarist and the fiddler handling the vocals. As I drink and listen, I wonder if they're all lesbians. Probably, I decide.

While I sit there nursing my drink, feeling discouraged at my prospects for tonight, I start to fantasize about each of the band members, playing my favorite mind game, imagining how each of them would look and sound in the throes of orgasm. As usual, this starts to turn me on.

Each band member is sexy in her own way, but it's the fiddle player that makes me perk up. She is the obvious focal point of the group, both musically and in stage presence. She just draws the audience to her and holds their attention. At least, she does that for me. I can't take my eyes off her. The way she moves as she plays, her wide, oh-so-female hips swaying dramatically to the music, is just enchanting. She's not utterly beautiful in the traditional sense, but is nonetheless striking. Her full, heart-shaped face is framed with a mane of thick, wavy chestnut hair, falling down over her boobs, and accented by deep red lipstick that adds a certain brazenness to the package. Yes, she is striking and, at least in my mind, just exudes sexuality. Plus, her hips are wide and womanly, and she's wearing low-cut jeans and a red crop top that exposes her bare midriff - the very things that drew me to Melissa and led to my original seduction of her. In short, this chick looks amazing. I want her.

But alas, how can I hope to have her? I imagine every horny woman in the place has their eyes on her. And, what the hell, who knows if she is even into women? The fact that she's performing here does not mean that she's gay. Could be just a gig for her.

Still, I continue to watch her, letting my imagination wander freely through a world of possibilities and dirty thoughts. She is a very expressive performer, with a sexy, breathy voice, and sensual body movements as she plays. Her boobs jiggle freely as she moves - I suspect that she is braless under that crop top. And her facial expressions are dramatic. As I watch, I think again about how her face would look when she's having an orgasm - an orgasm caused by my tongue working between her legs. I can feel the dampness growing in my panties as I fantasize about her.

Perhaps I'm just projecting my desire on her, but several times as I'm staring at her, she seems to catch my eye and hold it, once even giving a brief smile. That gives me a quick rush, and I return the smile, but see no reaction from her, so I put it aside as wishful thinking. In any case, the band's set is ending, and they are leaving the stage to let another group come on.

I take a quick look around. Still no action for me in this place. Frustrated, I need another drink. I order, and I'm facing the bar, waiting, when I hear a woman's voice behind me, a touch on my shoulder. "Hey, girl. Want to have a drink with me?" I turn around, and it's her! The fiddle player!

"Uh ... well... sure!" I answer, lamely. "But why would you want to do that?" Damn. Even more lame.

My stupid response doesn't seem to deter her. "Well," she says, "I guess because I caught how you were looking at me on stage." (Damn, was I that obvious???) "Seemed like you might be looking for some ... 'company'. No?"

She's caught me off guard. Get yourself together, Alyson! She's right here! "Uh... yeah, of course. But let me buy. Okay?"

"If you wish, sure. Balvenie, neat. Thanks."

I order her scotch and try to keep the conversation going. I find out that her name is Kathleen, but her friends call her "Kat", and that her band performs here on a regular, though infrequent basis. And, after a bit more small-talk, I get to the question I'm dying to ask. "So, I was wondering, do you ever come here to hang out, or is this just a place to perform?"

Kat doesn't respond immediately. She just looks at me, apparently contemplating my question, until a sly smile slowly fills her face. "So ... you're asking if I'm gay. Right?" Another pause, then, "We'll, no, I'm not gay. But I do dabble on occasion. And yes, I only come here when I'm performing. But sometimes that leads to ... other things. Seems like some of the ladies here get an extra buzz out of doing a band member. And that's fine with me, because... " She leans in to whisper in my ear, "that extra buzz makes them extra good in the sack."

Kat pulls away and gives me a knowing smile, her eyebrows raised inquisitively. My god, I think, this may just happen. I might get lucky!

I look at Kat, trying to gauge her real interest, and finally go for it, leaning in to place a kiss on her sexy red lips. It's just a brief, chaste kiss, but she doesn't pull away, and, encouraged, I go back in for another. This time, to my delight, her mouth opens to let me in. She gives a quiet moan as our tongues swirl lazily against each other, sending electric charges up my spine. My arms go around her neck and pull her in, rather frantically. I am amazed at how turned on I am by a simple kiss. We make out like that for a little while, right there at the bar, our tongues exploring, me moaning freely into her sweet mouth, until at last, she pulls away to look intently at me. "You've got a nice tongue, sweetie. Feels good," she breathes in that sultry voice. Then she adds, with a sly smile, her voice low and secretive, her bedroom eyes smoking, "I bet it'll feel even better when it's down in my pussy."

Something about her directness almost makes me lose it. My pussy is wet, and I want to drop to my knees and do her right there! Of course, I don't, but I do give her a good response as I look directly into her eyes. "Oh yeah, sugar, it will feel VERY good down there. And it will be down there for a long, long time."

"Hmmmm, I see. So, it sounds like you're a pleaser. Are you a pleaser, baby? Do you like to please?"

"Mmmmm, Yes," I reply, getting bolder, more confident. I give her a soulful, pleading look. "I'm definitely a pleaser. Is that what you want tonight? To be pleased? Because I would love to do that for you." I reach over to touch her, a light caress, as I add, my confidence growing, "You won't believe the things I will do to you."

Her eyes flash open at my boldness, and there is a short pause as I look at her inquisitively. "Damn!" she replies at last. "You are a hot one, aren't you? Not as shy and meek as you look. Well ... yes, that does sound good, just what I need to help me unwind tonight."

Somewhat startled at the ease of this "seduction", I tell her that I live nearby, and she goes over to tell one of her bandmates that she is leaving. The bandmate listens and then looks over at me with a knowing smirk. I can see this isn't the first time that Kat has gotten an offer like this.

We exit the club and walk the few blocks to the apartment. Now, in the brighter lights of the street, I get a better look at Kat. I'm definitely happy with what I see. She's just a few inches taller than I am, not as tall as she seemed on stage. Her complexion is very fair, especially when contrasted with her brown hair, which I notice now, has just a hint of red. Her eyes are emerald green, and they flash with excitement when she smiles or talks. And her body is, well, the word that comes to mind is "voluptuous". I'd say she has a few extra pounds on her, but they're in nice places - her hips, her boobs, a little around her waist. The overall impression is one of complete, utter softness. And I want to get lost in that softness.

We reach the apartment, where I struggle to find the key and get it in the lock. Kat notices my nervousness. "Don't be anxious, sweetie," she says with a touch on my hand. She leans in to whisper in my ear, "We have all night." But that just gets me more flustered as it turns me on, her mouth at my ear and the implication that she's expecting a full night of pleasure. Despite my excitement, I manage to get the door open and let us in.

Once inside, I practically pounce on her. So much for keeping my cool! I pin her against the door and paste my lips to hers, my tongue pushing into her mouth while my hands roam up and down her sides. Kat, caught off guard by my sudden aggressiveness, indulges me for a moment, then pulls away to look at me, her eyes flashing with excitement. "Wow," she says, "you really are a hot one, aren't you?"

I don't respond audibly. I just go back to kissing and fondling her, and fortunately, she offers no resistance. My tongue explores her mouth while my hands expand their range, until at last, I can't resist going to her breasts. I take one in each hand and give them an easy squeeze. As I suspected, there is no bra under her top. I can feel the nubs of her nipples against my palms. Kat blurts out a quick moan as her kissing passion goes up a notch. Encouraged by her response, I go to my knees to kiss and lick at her exposed midriff, and then, finally, I come back up to pull that red crop top up over her head and off.

And oh my, what that top has been hiding! Kathleen's tits are beautiful - not overly large, but quite full, and they hang down just a bit - not enough to look saggy, just enough to accent their heaviness and sexiness, especially now, as her chest is heaving with arousal. Her breasts are as pale as the rest of her, actually more so, very white and creamy, with extra-long, dark pink nipples, which are currently pointing slightly upward, standing at attention. On the undersides, the white flesh is almost translucent, with traces of tiny blue veins showing through. Overall, the whole package really gets to me.

I reach out and take one breast in each hand, squeezing them gently, relishing the feel of them. I'm not really a "tittie-lover", not like Melissa, but my god, these are wonderful, two alabaster sacks of warmth and lushness. Unable to resist, I bury my face between them, bathing my cheeks in their deliciousness, drawing an amused smile and laugh from Kat. Then I raise the right one to my lips and suck on it. I flick my tongue over the long nipple and can feel it hardening in my mouth. Kathleen's hands move to my head, and her eyes close halfway as she utters a contented "Oh yeah, suck 'em. I like that." I suck a little more, then I inch over to give her left boob the same treatment.

Kathleen is thoroughly enjoying my breast worship, which turns me on and entices me to keep going, back and forth between her twin treats. Between sucks, I run my tongue in circles around her nipples, and I feel the little goosebumps that her arousal has raised in her areoles. I look up at her, and the eye contact seems to add even more to her arousal. She said she likes pleasers, and I guess that's what I look like with her tits in my mouth. I suck harder on them, simultaneously lashing her nipples with my tongue, and Kat responds with a whimper and a growl.

Kat's response to my efforts is hot, but I'm ready for the next course. I suggest we move to the bedroom, and I lead the way there. At the doorway, Kat notices the queen bed and comments, "Hmmm, nice big bed for one person." Feeling guilty, I respond, "Yeah, well, I have a roommate." Kat gives me an amused smirk. "Hmmmm, one bed. Roommate ... or lover?"

She's got me. "Okay," I reply, fessing up, feeling embarrassed. "My girlfriend. She's out of town right now. Is that a problem for you?"

I get another smirk. "Nope. Not for me. She's your girlfriend, not mine." Her smirk grows. She's amused, maybe a bit flattered, or aroused by the knowledge that I want her so much that I'm willing to cheat on my girlfriend to have her. She's right about that.

We sit on the edge of the bed and share a brief kiss. My hands cup her breasts, but I'm anxious for more. I ease her onto the bed and down on her back and start moving slowly down her body, past her lovely boobs, down to her bare midriff, finally landing at her bellybutton. I insert the tip of my tongue, probing into the little indentation, drawing a shiver and a giggle from Kat. I keep teasing her there while I reach down to unbutton and unzip her jeans. My mouth returns to her tits as I ease my hand down the front of her pants. I'm a bit surprised to feel a cushion of pubic hair against my palm, surprised but also delighted - I like a little bush. Then we both gasp and moan as I dip my finger halfway into her hot, slick cunt. I slide it in and out, again and again, making sure I brush over her clit as I go, and her moans grow more intense. "Ohhhh, yeah," she murmurs quietly.

I finger her for a few minutes, but I really want to lick her. I take my hand out of her pants and start pulling them off, and Kat helps me, squirming out of them, muttering "Oh yeah", again as both of us work frantically to get her naked. That leaves only her panties, bright red like her top. I lean forward to place a teasing kiss at the waistband, then add another right in her crotch. She moans quietly, and I can feel her moisture on my lips. I'm getting more excited by the second.

Anxious to get to it, I slip the panties over her raised hips, down her legs and off. Then I tear off my own clothes, tossing them here and there, desperate to feel her naked body against my own. Kat reaches out to cup my breasts, rotating her palms around them. "These are nice," she says. "You have nice titties." I feel myself blush and smile in gratitude, and then I lower my body onto hers, hips to hips, tits to tits, eye to eye.

I rub slowly against her. My god, her body feels so good, so warm, so soft, so silky. I take her face in my hands, look into her eyes, utter "Fuck, I want you!" and kiss her deeply, passionately, as she whimpers delightfully into my mouth. "This is hot," she murmurs. I resume the kiss as I insert my leg between hers, jamming my thigh up against her pussy. Kat's hands clutch at my back, and I feel the heat and moisture of an aroused cunt on my thigh.

We keep up like that, kissing and rubbing, our moans of passion filling the room, until I just can't wait anymore. I have to taste her. I pull my mouth from hers and start moving down her body once again, pausing briefly at her breasts and her belly as I go.

I arrive at my destination, my head even with her hips, staring at her pretty, trimmed, reddish-brown bush, but her legs are clamped shut. Is she teasing me? No. At last, her legs open, and as they do, I cannot suppress an audible gasp. Her cunt looks amazing. Not one of the prim, demure slits I often see, Kat's pussy is a long, open gash of complex, uneven structure, with her inner lips extending out past the outer ones like vermillion, fleshy butterfly wings. And at the top is one of the biggest clits I've ever seen, thick and swollen with arousal, its shiny pink head extending half an inch out of its hood. The whole image just screams, "Cunt!". I'm more excited than ever as I think about running my tongue over that delicious, intricate terrain, and sucking those meaty lips and that huge clit into my mouth.

Milene
Milene
1,295 Followers
12