Roommate's Comfort

Story Info
My best friend's roommate helps me forget my ex-girlfriend.
2.6k words
4.47
33.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't take the break-up well.

I had been with my girlfriend for four years and I even planned to propose to her. When she sat me down to "talk" I was completely blindsided.

It had been two weeks since she left me and, while I was eventually able to force myself to eat, I still struggled with the torment of emotions churning within me.

My only saving grace was my best friend, Kevin.

I'd known Kevin since middle school, and he'd been like a brother to me since then. We'd always supported each other through tough times, and this was one of them.

He was the first person I called after my ex broke up with me, and I would call him every time I felt my lowest.

This was one of those times.

"Are you busy?" I texted him.

"Come over. We'll talk." Was the response. He already knew. There's a reason we were best friends.

Not half an hour later, we were sitting together on the floor of his living room. Kevin served me cheap, premixed margaritas-he wasn't drinking since he was on-call for work-and I spilled my guts out for the hundredth time in the past fortnight.

"I just don't know what to do with myself, Kev. Leanne was everything to me. I don't understand what I did wrong to make her leave after all this time" I confessed between sips of the too-sweet cocktail.

"Sometimes you don't do anything wrong. Maybe she's the one who did something wrong by leaving." It was the first thing he had said in a long while and it made me feel better. He knew exactly what to say and when to listen.

I continued talking through my feelings, and Kevin continued to listen, both of us losing track of the time until his roommate walked in the door.

"Hey guys! What's going on?" Mari greeted the both of us. She was in a good mood. At least somebody was.

Spying the alcohol, she didn't wait for a response.

"Oooh margaritas! Don't mind if I do," she said as she took a seat with us and poured herself a glass, filling it to the brim and immediately draining half.

Kevin spoke up.

"Hey Mari, you remember David?" he asked, gesturing towards me.

Mari turned to me with a smile which faded into concern when she saw my expression.

"Hey Dav- oh, what's wrong honey? You look awful, what's the matter?"

"Hey Mari, my, um, my girlfriend left me. Was just talking with Kev about it. Sorry if I'm taking up your space." I didn't make eye contact with her. It was always awkward admitting I'd been dumped.

"Aww honey, don't apologize. Come here," Mari gave me a big hug. We had only briefly interacted before, so it was somewhat strange that she was so caring.

But her kind gesture broke the awkwardness, somehow. It felt like she was genuinely looking out for my well-being.

Not only that, it felt nice to be touched by a woman after two weeks.

"You can talk about it all you want, David. Really, get it off your chest. I'm here to listen, but if you're not comfortable, I can leave."

Mari and Kevin got along well, though they never seemed to be more than friends. At times when he was single, I would jokingly encourage him to take her out. After all, she was cute, smart, had a nice butt, and seemingly always in a good mood. Kevin never seemed interested in pursuing her, though.

"Nah, you can stay Mari" I said, "I kind of feel better being able to admit that the relationship is over to someone other than Kevin. And it would be nice to have a woman's perspective on this sort of thing."

The three of us talked, Mari and I polishing off a bottle and starting on a second, and then talked some more. Kevin and Mari did a lot of listening, both giving me sorely needed perspective and just letting me vent.

I noticed that, for someone I wasn't really close with, Mari was sitting close to me. When I talked about something difficult, she reassured me with a hand on my knee or by telling me it wasn't my fault.

After some time I finally made the breakthrough that the relationship wasn't as good as I had thought. Kevin and Mari were able to point out red flags that I missed or, in some cases, chose to ignore.

This made me feel better about being single again, though the fact that we had now finished two bottles of margaritas probably helped, too.

Eventually, the conversation shifted to less depressing subjects, and the three of us continued chatting about life, relationships, and anything else that came up.

Every so often, Kevin or Mari would crack a joke to lighten the mood, and Mari would look at me and place her hand on my thigh as we laughed together. Somehow, it felt natural. Even though I hadn't talked to her much before that night, I felt as comfortable around her as I did with Kevin.

And, it may have been the alcohol, but I suspected the looks she gave me weren't just friendly.

Suddenly, Kevin's phone started to ring.

"Ah shit, it's work. I gotta go," he said as he headed to his room to answer the call. A minute later he was back, dressed in hospital scrubs.

"They're calling me in. Sorry Dave, I gotta duck out. But we can talk some other time."

"No problem Kev, thanks for listening so far. I should head home anyway," I said as I stood up.

Then the full effect of the alcohol hit me, and I sat back down quickly.

"Maybe stay here for the night," Kev said, chuckling, "You can sleep on the couch. I'd rather you weren't driving right now."

"Thanks Kev," I said from the safety of the floor, "I owe you."

"Nah," was his response as he headed out the door. "What are friends for, right?"

Then Mari and I were alone.

"You guys have the cutest bromance," she teased.

"We've known each other since forever," I shrugged. "Don't you have a friend like that?"

She shook her head.

"I've moved around a lot throughout my life. I've made plenty of friends, but I don't think I've been as close to anyone as you two are. I'm kind of envious."

"If it makes you feel better, I don't have a lot of friends," I said with a self-deprecating smile. "The people closest to me have been Kev and my ex."

Her face softened.

"I'm sorry about your ex. It sounded like she didn't really treat you well throughout the relationship. I said it earlier, but you really deserve better."

She placed her hand on mine and I held it gently. She was right next to me now, so close that I could feel the warmth of her body. It was just the two of us, alone and slightly tipsy.

"Thanks Mari," I said, looking into her eyes. "It really makes me feel better to open up to you like this. I dunno what surprises me more: the fact that I'm so comfortable around you, or that we never talked like this before."

Mari looked away shyly, trying to hide the smile on her face.

"Well, um..." I could feel her start to nervously fidget with my hand. "I never talked to you much before because I always, uh..."

It was cute seeing her this flustered. She usually came off as confident and playful. Despite myself, I started to smile.

"You always what?"

"Well, um, when Kevin first introduced you..." she looked up at me, a slight blush on her face.

"I thought you were really cute," she admitted. "When I learned you had a girlfriend, I kind of stayed away because I didn't want to crush on someone in a relationship."

My smile broke into a grin. She had a crush on me. A few hours ago I felt unwanted by the world, and now a cute girl had admitted she had a crush on me.

"Well..." I said slowly, "I'm not in a relationship anymore."

"No," she said, her voice lowering to a whisper as she brought her lips closer to mine, "you aren't."

I kissed her, tasting her soft, slightly salty lips. Our fingers locked as she returned the kiss more intensely. She placed her hand on my chest and pulled away for a moment.

"Um, you don't..." she hesitated. She was even cuter when she blushed.

"You don't have to sleep on the couch tonight," she whispered and kissed me again, deeper this time, as she pushed me onto the floor.

I felt her tongue flutter against my lips, twice, before she started to explore my mouth. I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close, feeling her soft breasts pressing against my body.

As our tongues danced, she moaned softly into my mouth and I felt myself grow warm between my legs.

She slowly moved her hand, sliding it down my torso. When she finally reached my crotch, she gasped. I was rock hard, and there was no hiding my bulge.

She looked down at my obvious erection, using both hands to undo my jeans. I lay back and lifted my hips, letting her ease my pants and underwear off.

My cock sprung free, and her eyes locked onto it.

She gripped it gently with both hands, slowly beginning to stroke up and down my shaft.

Entranced, she locked eyes with me and whispered, "I want to suck your cock," before lowering her lips to my waiting member.

Slowly, she wet her lips and took me into her mouth, working the head of my penis with her lips and tongue while her hands stroked my shaft.

I groaned in pleasure and held back the urge to grab her by the hair and force her down on my cock. I hadn't felt this good in months, and I happily let Mari set the pace.

"Does that feel good, baby?" she whispered to me in between strokes and licks.

"Amazing, Mari, so fucking good!" I blurted out. Complete sentences were impossible to form between the waves of pleasure I was experiencing. This was the best blowjob I've had in my life, and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Good," she said, lowering her mouth even deeper onto me. I could feel my tip hit the back of her throat, and she held it there for a few seconds before coming back up.

"I want to make you feel good, baby," she cooed seductively. "You deserve this."

I didn't know if I believed that, but she was doing a great job of making me feel it. Plus, I was in no position to put anything between my cock and this gorgeous woman who was currently making me feel like a god.

I simply moaned as she continued taking me into her mouth, my breaths getting shorter and shorter as she started to pick up the pace.

She knew exactly how to handle me. Her hands, tongue, and lips were hitting all the sensitive spots while her pace was just right. She slowly increased the intensity, her head bobbing faster and faster over my cock as I felt my orgasm approaching.

There's no way I could have held back. As my body started to tense up, she took all of me in her mouth and began to hum.

That was it. I grabbed her head and groaned in pleasure as my cock started to spasm and emptied a thick load of cum deep into her throat.

To her credit, she took it all with not even a gag. I could feel her swallowing my huge load, her mouth still around my cock, and she licked me clean before letting it pop out of her mouth.

She looked up at me with a mischievous grin.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked coyly.

In response, I grabbed her head and roughly brought her in for a kiss, pulling her on top of me. She let out a small yelp in surprise as I flipped her over, switching our positions.

Now on top, I slid my hand up her shirt and began to play with her nipples. She let out a low moan, her face the portrait of lust. I needed to fuck this girl, more than I'd needed anything in the past two weeks.

I quickly undid her pants and yanked them off her legs. Her tight jeans posed a bit of resistance, but nothing was getting in my way. She pulled her top off, and I quickly undid the back clasp of her bra with one hand, impressing myself even more than her.

I reached for the waistband of her panties, but she grabbed my hand.

"Wait."

"We should move to a bed," she said, grinning.

I smiled and followed her to her bedroom, where she immediately pulled her panties down and bent over the bed. Her shaved pussy was wet and swollen.

"I'm ready for you."

I needed no further encouragement.

I entered her from behind, and she moaned loudly as my hard cock pushed against the walls of her tight pussy. The sensation of her hot cunt was amazing, even after she had made me cum down her throat moments earlier.

"I've wanted this for so long," she said between moans, "Take my pussy, baby."

I grabbed her shoulders and started to fuck her harder, her ass clapping loudly with every thrust. Her moans were even louder, and I could feel her starting to tighten around my cock.

"Pull my hair!" she cried. I grabbed a fistful with one hand and pulled her head back as I continued to thrust into her from behind.

Her screams of pleasure started to trail off until I felt her breath catch. She shuddered violently, orgasming on my cock as I continued to fuck her deep and hard.

I let go of her hair and she slumped forward, barely holding herself up as my thighs continued to smack her ass. With one hand, I reached forward and grabbed a tit, massaging it as I thrust in and out of her. She started rubbing her clit with her fingers, moaning loudly.

Not soon after, her pussy tightened around my cock once more as she came again. The sensation pushed me closer to my own release, and I warned her that I was about to finish.

"Cum inside me," she said, her voice hoarse.

That pushed me over the edge. My cock erupted. I came harder than I ever had in the past four years.

I could feel my balls draining into her as load after load of cum filled her wet cunt. She was groaning in pleasure.

I slowly eased out of her and she rolled over onto the bed. I lay down heavily next to her, and we cuddled as we tried to catch our breath.

"That was the most amazing sex I've had in my life," I said after my heart had settled down.

"Mmm I'm glad to hear it," came her response, and she kissed me to emphasize the point. "Your dick is great."

"We should do this again," I offered.

Mari looked up at me with the biggest smile. She was definitely on board.

"How about..." she began, tracing a finger along my chest, "the next time you feel sad, or lonely, or just want company, you call up Mari, and I'll work my magic to make you feel better?"

I grinned and kissed her again. That was all the confirmation she needed.