Roommates Masturbate

Story Info
Erin and Sophie solve their issues by masturbating together.
6.3k words
4.77
28.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been living at collage for almost six weeks and everything was going well enough. My roommate Sophie was friendly and considerate. She wasn't one to make a lot of noise and always kept her half of the room neat and tidy. There was just one problem with Sophie. She was studying to be an engineer and she took her studies very seriously.

"Well that's not so bad, nothing wrong with a person being motivated to achieve a goal." I know that's what you're thinking.

But let me tell you, it most certainly is a problem!

"Why?" I hear you ask.

I'll tell you why. It's been six weeks and I haven't had more than an hour to myself here! Not once!

Our study timetables are very similar, there's generally only ever about half an hour difference between the end of my classes and the end of hers on any given day. Sophie doesn't socialise or go to parties. She doesn't play any sports, she's not part of any clubs. She finishes class and comes home. Then she either studies, reads a book, plays the keyboard or watches television. Now like I said before, none of these things are an issue, we both enjoy the same television shows and she's always very quiet and considerate.

The problem is I'm so goddamn desperate to MASTURBATE and this bitch is clit blocking me at every turn!

I know you probably think I'm exaggerating. "Surely she goes to the shops occasionally or out to a café." Which of course she does, the only problem is I don't know when she's going to do this. We've only known each other for six weeks. I can't go asking for a detailed copy of her weekly schedule without looking like a weirdo.

Which means if I get home before her my only option is to strum my bean like there's no tomorrow. It really takes the fun out of rubbing one out when you spend the whole time wondering if she's about to walk through the door. I can't use my vibrator as it's way too loud and she's already almost caught me going to town with my hand twice.

The first time was two weeks in, before I realised she was such a recluse. She hadn't turned up half an hour after her class was scheduled to finish, so I figured she must have gone out somewhere.

I was sitting on my bed, sans panties with a porn tab open on my laptop and an ear bud in one ear. Thankfully I'd kept the other ear empty as a precaution because just as I was getting warmed up I heard her key in the lock.

I slammed the lid of the laptop shut in a panic and quickly pulled the skirt of my dress back down, thanking my lucky stars that I hadn't removed it completely.

Sophie had given me a funny look as she came through the door. I couldn't blame her I would have been pretty suspicious if I had walked in and found her sitting in bed, red faced with her laptop on her lap.

The second time had been even worse. Four weeks in she had told me that she was heading home to see her folks for the weekend. I'd nearly given a 'woop' of delight when she told me.

So come Friday afternoon I arrived home after hockey practice to find our room empty. I did a little dance of joy. I pulled the sheets back on my bed and quickly stripped the clothes from my body. I grabbed my fully charged vibrator and a bottle of lube from my top drawer and reclined comfortably on my bed.

I grabbed my phone out and immediately pulled up the page of my favourite erotic author. He goes by the moniker Tales_of_tea. You should really check it out, I hear that guys going places. Anyway, I digress. Things had just started to heat up in the story and I had my vibrator in my hand. I was just about to hit the go switch when I heard someone trying to open the door.

Well let me tell you I've never moved so fast in my life. I lent over and swept my clothes up off the floor and then whipped the covers across my body, covering me, my vibrator, lube and clothes all in one motion.

As Sophie came through the door i pretended as if I had just been woken up.

"Oh god I'm sorry Erin. I didn't mean to wake you," Sophie exclaimed.

"That's okay Soph. I was just having a bit of an afternoon nap." I explained blearily. Thankfully I had dimmed the lights so it wasn't a completely unbelievable lie.

It turned out her family had gastro so she'd cancelled her trip. She of course wanted to chat to me and then watch some television. It took me over forty five minutes to get dressed under my covers without her noticing.

I know plenty of you are probably thinking, "Hey what's the big deal? You can still get yourself off in the shower or wait until she's asleep and rub out a quiet orgasm." And look this is true and that's exactly what I did on Tuesday night. But I don't want to rub one out quietly every time!

To give you some context, when I finished high school I decided to take twelve months away from study, hoping to save some money and maybe travel a little. I got a job working four days a week at my local grocery store.

For that whole year, Wednesdays were my little oasis of masturbationary delight. My parents would head off to work, my brothers would go to school, I would sleep in until nine, then I'd wake up and have masturbation for breakfast. Wednesdays we're a day of relaxation and exploration, and now they'd been taken away from me. It's been six freaking weeks for crying out loud! I'm accustomed to lying on the couch edging for hours until I reach a screaming climax. Instead I'm stuck rubbing one out as fast and as quietly as I can in a communal bathroom.

I thought today might FINALLY be the day when I'd reach mind blowing orgasmic satisfaction. Sophie told me yesterday that she's going to the movies after class with a friend and I went so far as to check the cinema timetable, so that I would know exactly how long I'd have to myself.

After waiting all day the time had arrived. The clock ticked over to 5:00pm and I gave a little 'woop' of excitement as I grinned around at the empty room.

Everything was ready. I'd already changed into my pyjama shirt, it was just a large oversized t-shirt with a picture of bugs bunny on the front. The shirt was big enough that I could get away with not wearing pants, even when Sophie was home. Underneath I had on a pair of white cotton panties. I like to start off with them on when I know that I have a long time. I enjoy laying the groundwork, teasing myself through my clothes until I can't take it any more and I have to discard them.

The bedside table was loaded with my fully charged vibrator and a tube of lube. In the background I had some relaxing music playing. This wasn't so much as to set the mood as it was to drown out the ferocious buzzing of my vibrator in top notch. Not to mention I have a tendency to get a bit vocal during a big orgasm, though if that happened I don't think the music would be enough.

Happily I jumped into bed and threw the covers over my body. Rolling onto my side, I opened my phone and began to read. My free hand travelled down between my legs and began to stroke my pussy softly through the fabric.

"Ahhh." A contented sigh escaped from my lips.

Of course that was the moment I heard someone at the door. Frantically I dragged my vibrator and lube into bed with me. I heard the sound of Sophie entering the room as I pulled myself up into a sitting position.

"Oh hey Erin, I'm sorry, were you having another nap?"

"What are you doing? I thought you were going to see a movie!" I didn't mean to yell it at her, but my anger broke through. I couldn't believe I was having my masturbation session interrupted once again.

"Oh, ahh... Tiffanys having boyfriend troubles again so she cancelled to go and sort things out with him. Bit of a bummer really." She gave a small shrug, clearly taken aback by my outburst.

"So? You can still go to the movie! I thought you were really keen to see this one?" I raged on, knowing how unreasonable I sounded but not caring.

"It's not really the same though, going on your own. I'll just wait and see it when Tiffanys free. Unless you're interested, there's a later session tonight?" Her voice sounded timid as she asked the question, but I was too angry to notice.

"No thanks Sophie. For once it would be nice to just be on my own here."

Sophie looked at me with a look of hurt and confusion on her face.

"I don't understand," I rambled on as weeks of frustration came tumbling out. "All you do is study or sit in your room. Don't you have any friends to hang out with! Or perhaps you could join a club, anything to give me some space." I gestured dramatically as I finished speaking.

Sophie just looked back at me sadly like a deer in the headlights. She opened her mouth but nothing came out.

After a few seconds I took a deep breath and tried to reign my frustration in. I spoke quietly then.

"I'm sorry Sophie. That wasn't fair. I really like living with you. I'm just accustomed to having my own space and that's kinda hard to get around here."

When Sophie replied her voice was just audible over the music.

"I'm sorry Erin. I didn't mean to cramp you. I've never really been into sports or the whole club thing. I'm generally happy with my own company and I enjoy living with you. You know I don't care if you play your music or watch the TV. I guess I can try and organise to go back to my parents tomorrow night if you need some space from me."

"It's okay Sophie, you don't need to do that." I sighed. "It's just nice to have the place to myself sometimes." I gestured around the room. "Sometimes two people in this space can feel a bit oppressive."

It was at this point that my vibrator fell off the side of my bed and bounced across the floor to stop in the middle of the room.

I stared in mortified disbelief, first at my vibrator and then up at Sophie's face. I watched as the realisation of what it was and then the understanding of what I had been doing, crossed her face.

She grinned at me reassuringly "Is that why you were so mad when I came in?"

I just stared at her dumbly, still horrified by the situation.

"It's okay Erin. I don't mind you masturbating in here. I'm just sorry I interrupted you."

"It's okay." I rasped, my throat suddenly dry.

"Do you want me to go? I can go grab some dinner and come back in a couple of hours."

"No, it's okay, you don't need to do that."

We both looked at the vibrator in silence, both unsure how to proceed.

Finally Sophie stepped forward scooping up my vibrator before passing it to me carefully.

"Thanks." I said quietly as she walked over and sat on her bed.

The silence hung between us and I pondered what I could possibly say to end this awkward exchange.

"Um... Erin... I'm going to throw something out there once and I don't want to weird you out... If you say no then I'll leave it at that and we can never speak of this again."

I nodded for her to go on, wondering what on earth she was talking about.

"Well... Um to be honest I'm pretty hard up for it myself and while I've had a few chances to sneak some alone time when you've been out, it's definitely not as much as I'd like... So seeing as we're going to be sharing this room for at least the next eight months... What if we just... Ahh." She blushed at me and I looked at her curiously, motioning for her to spit out whatever it was she was trying to say.

"I'm just going to say it," she blurted.

"What if we just both masturbate here. That way we can take as long as we want whenever we want."

Sophie stared at me, her cheeks dark with embarrassment and her chest heaving as she breathed heavily.

I just stared back at her in complete shock. My brain seemed to have stalled as I struggled to comprehend exactly what she was saying.

After a few moments of stunned silence Sophie continued to talk.

"It's up to you Erin, I totally understand if it's a no from you. I just kinda thought, seeing as you had already started... And the rooms already warmed up with the music on... Just to be clear, I'm not into you. I just figure we both have needs and it will make both our lives better if we could attend to those needs if and when we have them..."

"Ah... Um... Geez... Soph, I'm no-t sure." I stuttered. "I dunno if I could do it with you here."

"Why not?" She replied quietly. "You didn't seem to mind on Tuesday."

I stared at her, clearly embarrassed as she continued. "And at least this time you won't need to be quiet and I won't have to pretend I'm asleep."

"Aaah... Geez... Um, sorry about that..." I replied without meeting her eye. "I'm really not sure Soph, I've never done anything like it before..."

"Well... I've got a bottle of wine in the fridge, what if I pour us both a glass to help you relax a little. We can both stay under the covers if we want to and I'll just put a porno on the TV and we could see what happens?"

I stared at her anxiously, my mind racing as I considered my options. This was hands down the weirdest request anyone had ever made of me. I was torn, on one hand I was still desperately horny with no hope of satisfaction in sight if I turned this opportunity down. But I'd never masturbated around someone else, or had them masturbate around me for that matter. What if it was weird? But then if it wasn't, it would completely solve my issue. I could go back to having screaming orgasms after a Sunday morning sleep in, just with company.

I gave a loud sigh. "Make it a big glass."

Sophie jumped from her bed grinning at me before rushing to the fridge to pour us both a glass before I had time to rethink my decision.

Returning quickly, Sophie passed me an overfull glass of wine. She held her glass towards me. "To orgasms!" She cried.

"To orgasms!" I echoed as our glasses clinked together.

We both took a long draw from our glasses before Sophie placed hers on her bedside table, along with the bottle. Turning her back towards me, Sophie peeled her dress up over her head and discarded it on the floor. Her bra quickly followed as she turned to face me. She stood before me in the dimmed light looking like some sort of mystical goddess. Albeit one dressed in a pair of pink cotton panties with a picture of Oscar the grouch on them. Her long brown hair cascaded down around her shoulders and her large perky breasts stood to attention, small pink nubs saluting at their peak. Her body was in complete contrast to mine. Where she was big breasted and curvy, I'm tall and slender with smaller breasts and long blonde hair.

I'd seen her get undressed before, obviously these things are unavoidable when you share a room with someone, but I'd never seen her like this. She smiled down at me with a wild glint of excitement in her soft brown eyes.

She took another long sip of wine before returning her glass to the bedside table.

"Let's do this!" She exclaimed.

I just nodded back at her, gripping my glass tightly as I wondered what force had possessed my mild mannered roommate.

I watched as Sophie hopped into bed, propping her pillow up so that she could sit comfortably upright against the headboard, leaving her perfect bosom on display.

"Do you have your weapon of choice?" She asked turning towards me. I nodded, averting my eyes away from her semi nude form.

"Relax Erin, they're just breasts," she said with a laugh as she opened her top bedside drawer and began to rummage around.

Moments later her hand came back into view, this time clutching a black cylindrical item that kinda resembled a microphone.

"Have you ever used a wand vibrator?" Sophie queried as she held it up for me to see.

I shook my head slowly as I examined the toy.

"You absolutely have to get one!" Sophie insisted. "It will literally change your life! Best freaking orgasms, I guarantee it!" She grinned at me mischievously as she placed the wand beside her on the bed.

I just stared back at her like she'd grown two heads, still unable to reconcile this wild, outgoing woman with the shy girl I knew to be my roommate.

Sophie picked up the remote and turned on the television before grabbing her phone and unlocking it.

"So what do you want to watch?" She stared at me expectantly.

I just looked back at her dumbly like a deer in the headlights. Truth be told, I didn't watch porn very often, preferring the slower build up of well written erotica. Generally speaking, the majority of the porn videos I had watched were tailored more towards men and honestly I hadn't dug very deep into what was available.

"Amateur? Threesomes? Interracial? POV? Muscly men?" Sophie cocked an eyebrow suggestively as she rattled off categories.

I shook my head hesitantly trying to figure out what category would be best. I didn't want to pick something too beige that would be boring, but I also didn't want to suggest something too kinky for our first time doing this.

Sophie however took my silence to mean that none of these categories would do.

She raised both eyebrows now in mock surprise. "Something else then. BDSM?"

"Ahh no." I said with a small shake of my head.

"Anal then?" Sophie gave me a scandalised look.

"No!" I burst out hurriedly.

"Lesbian...?" Sophie drew out the word slowly, somehow appearing even more scandalised.

"No!" I cried even louder this time. "Just some normal run of the mill porn please."

Sophie burst out laughing, fixing me with a wicked grin as she revelled in my discomfort.

"Good idea," she replied. "I'll see what I can find on Bellesa."

I fidgeted anxiously while she scrolled. I couldn't believe what we were about to do. I also couldn't wait to do it. It felt so naughty. I'd never played with myself around anyone else, much less another woman. It was such a taboo concept, but here I was about to try it. The thought of exposing myself to someone else whilst seeing her equally exposed was sending a thrill through my body and causing a moistening in my panties.

"Here we go."

Sophie had finally selected a video. Within a moment it appeared on the television.

"Mind if I skip the preamble?" Sophie asked.

"Go for it," I replied my voice rasping. It seemed that all the moisture in my body had deserted my mouth in favour of my pussy.

Sophie moved the video along and then started it. On the screen a man and woman were standing in the centre of a room, facing each other.

"To masturbation!" Sophie raised her glass towards me in toast.

"To masturbation!" I replied. Mimicking her actions and returning her wicked smile coyly. We both took a long sip of wine before returning our attention to the television.

On screen the woman and man had covered the distance that separated them, meeting in a tender embrace. The man had dark brown hair cut short around the back and side. His deep brown eyes appeared soothing and kind. He had broad shoulders and strong muscular arms. Even with his clothes on I could see that he was in peak condition, his shoulders tapering to a narrow waist that was complimented by firm ass cheeks and long athletic legs. To Sophie's credit, she had picked well, if I had met this man in real life then I certainly wouldn't have kicked him out of bed.

The woman on screen was by no means his inferior. She was every bit as beautiful as he was handsome. Long blonde hair cascaded in waves down her back. She had a slender frame with a narrow waist. Her hips were wide with a toned ass and legs. Her most striking features however were her eyes. They were bright green and seemed to burn with a fiery passion. This woman commanded attention and if her lover hadn't been so wonderfully attractive I doubt I would have noticed anyone else in the video.

As we watched, their soft, gentle kisses gave way to passionate, frantic tongue gymnasts. Their hands roamed each other's bodies while their tongues danced together, moving back and forth from one mouth to the other like a couple wildly tangoing around a dance floor.

At this point I snuck a look over at Sophie. Her eyes were fixed on the TV. As I watched her left hand came up to gently tug at her nipple, rolling the soft nub between her fingers. Her nipple stretched as she carefully distended it ever so slightly and her mouth opened in a silent 'O.'

12