Roommates on a Dry Spell Pt. 02

Story Info
Setting boundaries and terms ensures the fun keeps cumming.
1.7k words
4.7
9.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning in my own bed as I felt it might be weird if we slept together that night. Kind of a moot point in retrospect, considering I still had his cum inside of me. I was a little worried that things might feel awkward when we saw each other again. After all, we lived together and there was no way to avoid each other. When I got up and around, I saw he had already left for work. He worked in landscaping and I worked in a restaurant so our schedules didn't line up very often. I had to go to work at four and he didn't get off work untill five so I knew there was little chance we would interact that day.

I ate breakfast, did some schoolwork, and watched a bit of TV until I had to go to work. I kept thinking about last night the whole day, especially how good it felt to get fucked like that. It honestly kept turning me on periodically throughout the day but I couldn't stop.

I went to work but had a pretty short shift. I got cut at nine and made it back to the house around nine-thirty. To my surprise, Chris was still awake and doing something on his computer.

"Hey man, how was work?" he said to me.

"It was alright, not too busy on a Monday evening so they cut me loose early. What are you up to?"

"Nice. I'm actually applying for college. I figured I might as well do something with myself since I'm not getting any."

I hesitated but then spoke up. "Good for you man. Glad to see that you're trying to get somewhere with yourself."

Another pause from me. I thought about how he had wholesale discounted the idea before but now that I gave him my ass, he was suddenly all about it. Weird.

"What made you suddenly change your mind about going back to school?" I asked pensively. The fact that my ass was still sore from the intense fucking it received from him kind of irritated me now that he said he still wasn't getting any.

"i don't know, I guess I just saw that it seemed to give you some purpose so I figured it might help me too."

"I'm glad that I could convince you in some way. But what do you mean you still aren't getting any? I'm pretty sure we both got some last night."

He went silent for a moment, seemingly to think about it. After a long pause he finally said, "I don't think that counts, man"

I suddenly felt myself getting angry and also confused. I had long considered myself straight, had several girlfriends and even a couple of pregnancy scares. But being told that the sex I just had didn't count, that really pissed me off.

"Doesn't count?! You fucked the shit out of me. I bet you came harder than you ever had before. You loved fucking me."

He was silent again for just a second. "But you're not a woman."

"But you fucked me like one."

He moved the laptop closer to his crotch in an attempt to cover his growing erection. He could hide it all he wanted but I knew he was thinking about last night and he wanted more. He just wasn't willing to admit it. It felt weird to be this assertive about the matter. Usually, I'm much more quiet and reserved. I suppose I was better able to come to terms with my sexuality than he was at the time.

After another pause, he finally spoke up. "Dude, I never thought I would be attracted to guys too. I'm usually not but I gotta admit that..."

He stopped. He was didn't want to say it. So I finished his sentence for him.

" ...You loved fucking me."

He nodded his head cautiously.

"You loved seeing me laying there and getting fucked by you."

He nodded again, more earnestly this time.

"You want to fuck me again."

He looked directly at me this time.

"What if I want to fuck a woman again?"

This response didn't bother me. I said, "Then fuck a woman again. I'm going to fuck a woman again too. We're not together and we aren't going to be in that kind of relationship. But I want to fuck. I can promise I won't let another guy inside me as long as you don't fuck any other guys."

He smiled and nodded in agreement. "I like that idea. I won't fuck any other guys. But I am going to fuck a woman sometime soon."

"Me too. But for now, put the laptop on the floor and pull out your dick."

He complied quickly. His cock was fully erect at this point and again had a shiny sliver of precum coming out the tip. I quickly moved over to the recliner in which he sat and he in turn put the leg-rest down as he saw what I was coming over there to do. As soon I made it over there, I put my hands on his thighs and hungrily put the tip of his cock in my mouth, slowly swirling my tongue around it. As my head went up and down, I made sure to try to make more and more of his thick cock go in my mouth each time.

I could tell he showered after work and had the foresight to put some cologne down there. All I could smell was Irish Spring and Aqua di Gio. I began to moan softly as I took more of him in. As I worked my way down, I heard him say:

"You ready?"

I didn't know what he was planning but I moaned an affirmative anyway. Suddenly, he grabbed the back of my head and put his cock all the way inside. I wanted to gag but resisted the inclination. I was determined not to disappoint tonight. He continued thrusting into my throat over and over. It felt surprisingly good once I had fully fought the urge to gag. I wanted him to keep going but then heard the telltale "I-I-I'm gonna..."

I didn't let him finish. I just moaned a simple "Mm-hmm."

Suddenly, he pulled out and put just the tip back in. My mouth was absolutely filled with cum, so much that I couldn't hold it all. But I held it in and showed him a mouthful of my dedication, opening my mouth and swirling his hot load around with my tongue.

He looked down at me as I had his cum overflowing from my mouth and said "Good boy. Now swallow. And don't waste a drop.

I happily acquiesced. I swallowed what was in my mouth and then ran my fingers across my chin to get the bit the had overflowed, making sure to let him know how much I enjoyed the taste with a few playful moans of approval. Not being completely satisfied, I playfully began to lick on his freshly shaven balls, slowly stroking his still hard cock with my hand. He was still cumming a little so I let the remnants drizzle onto my face.

"Sorry to disappoint but you probably aren't getting fucked tonight after that. I think you emptied me out."

"That's okay, my ass needs a day or two to recover from it. I swear I can still feel you in there."

"Don't you worry I won't let you forget that feeling. But it looks like you're still not done."

He pointed down to my cock, which was still ragingly hard. He was right, I wasn't done and at this point, with taste of his cum still in my mouth, I didn't know what to do about it.

"Don't worry, I got you."

He stood up, leaving me on my knees as his softening and still wet cock brushed against my face. Fuck, I wanted him to put it back in me. He came back with a small little device, a bit bigger than a ball point pen.

"What is that?"

"Turn around, face down ass up."

I did as he said but was a little worried. My ass was still sore and didn't think it could take anything at this point.

"I don't know, it still hurts from last night."

"I'll be gentle."

He lubed up the little device and ever so slightly eased it in. Then he hit a button and it suddenly started vibrating gently. I didn't expect it so I gasped, again noticing that I sounded particularly feminine. I'm sure he noticed as well.

He started to tickle and tease my hole with the device until inserting it almost fully, prompting me to let out a long moan of pleasure while simultaneously moving my ass up and down as I slowly figured how to arch my back properly towards the ground.

As I gently gyrated, I felt a lube covered hand grab my cock firmly and begin stroking. I started to moan faster and faster until I couldn't take it anymore. I felt a sweet release as I coated the floor in a massive amount of cum. Apparently, this turned him on again as I heard him softly grunt again and felt his warm sticky cum coat the small of my back. It began to slowly move down my arched back toward my shoulders. I felt his hand move down my back, collecting as much if it on his fingers as he could. Then he pulled me back, reached around, and put his fingers in my mouth. I happily sucked every last bit off as I moaned again loudly and felt myself cum again or continue to cum. I couldn't tell at this point.

"Damn, if I knew you were gonna get hard again I would have told you to go

ahead and fuck me again."

"Your tight little ass couldn't have handled it tonight, I would have wrecked you."

"Mmm, that sounds good."

He slapped me on my ass, leaving a gentle stinging sensation that made the smallest amount of post-drip fall on the floor.

"Don't you worry, daddy will give you what you need tomorrow night."

"Promise?"

"As long as you're a good boy, you'll get what you need."