Roommates on Lockdown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Jennifer release a breath she must have been holding with a slight throaty sound. It sounded like a small moan. I realized I was holding my breath myself and I forced myself to release it slowly. I glanced at Jennifer and saw her eyes were wide and glued to Gabriel with her mouth hanging open slightly.

I nudged her but she didn't even react. I looked back at Gabriel who was opening the door.

Standing in the door may have been the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in person. Perfect dark features framed by luxurious dark hair, she wore a sequined grey dress that hugged her thin yet curvy body and glittered as she stood. Her presence gave the impression of pure confidence...and yet she looked up at Gabriel with an expression remarkably similar to Jennifer's.

"Ah, hi Gabriel. I...Thanks for having me for a quick session."

"Of course Charlotte. Let's go to my room and we can begin. These are my roommates. The beautiful Jennifer and Michael." Beautiful?

She glanced at us and said a quick hello before turning back to Gabriel. "Your room? Don't you have anywhere else to work?"

"No, I'm afraid. The studio is closed now. Here, come - my paints are in my room."

"Uh.." She glanced around furtively then looked again at Gabriel, scanning him up and down. "Okay...I...uh...I should mention that...that I'm meeting my husband for drinks in a couple hours."

"It is no problem." Gabriel replied smoothly, taking her hand. "We shall be quick."

As he passed us, pulling Charlotte along, he winked and gave us a grin. As he passed, I couldn't help but notice the large bulge that seemed to press out from his boxers more than it had even a minute ago.

The gorgeous pair disappeared around the corner and Jennifer let out yet another small moan.

I felt embarrassed. I didn't want to admit to myself - or point out to Jennifer - the effect that that interaction had clearly had on her. But she forestalled any reaction by me when she grabbed my hand and pulled me to my room. As soon as the door was shut she pressed into me hard, thrusting her lips into mine. Her hands ran up and down my body as I fought to keep up. Her wandering hands seemed to soon get frustrated and she made an irritated sound before pushing me back and onto the bed.

"Take off your pants."

Staring up at her, I wasn't going to say a word. I complied and soon she was mounting me. I groaned as she slipped around me. She let out a slow moan and began gyrating on top of me. Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back. Her hands were on her own tits, squeezing and teasing. She'd never made love to me like this before. It was like I wasn't there.

I even found myself being turned off by it. I loved Jennifer and loved the intimacy of our lovemaking. What was happening here? I felt myself getting soft. Jennifer gave a frustrated growl and gyrated harder.

Then we heard a moan from down the hall. Jennifer momentarily stopped moving on top of me.

The moan came again, louder. "Ohhhhhhhh." A female voice.

Jennifer's eyes widened, though she still didn't look at me.

"OHhhhh fuckkkkk" - the woman's voice sounded.

Jennifer started moving again.

"OH FUCKKK. OH GOD WE SHOULDN'TTTTT"

Jennifer moved faster, moaning now. I realized I was again hard as a rock (though for me that still didn't mean very big). Not only that, I was thrusting into her in a frenzy myself. The moaning and thudding came louder and louder from Gabriel's room, and our tempo increased with theirs.

"OH FUCK YOU'RE SO BIG. OH FUCKK."

Jennifer moaned and grinded harder into me, as if willing my small cock to penetrate her more than it did. She gritted her teeth but closed her eyes, concentrating on the sounds coming from Gabriel's room.

We fucked like that for maybe 15 minutes, both of us barely focused on eachother but rather the audible show from next door. I couldn't believe I hadn't come yet. I normally lasted all of 2 minutes. But

Jennifer was literally bouncing on top of me now, her eyes shut tight and her hands all over her own body. She was moaning herself as she had for a while now. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, so bigggg fuckkk."

Though I knew I wasn't anything of the sort - knew she wasn't thinking about me - I didn't care. God our sex hadn't been this good for...well forever.

Charlotte's screams from the other room grew and grew until finally...

"OHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK GABRIELLLEEE. YESSSSS. FUCK ME. YESS I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING OH GOD OH GODDDDDD. OH GABRIELLLLEEEE" Charlotte screamed from the other room.

Jennifer and I climaxed at the same time, Gabrielle's name ringing in our ears.

A while later we laid panting on the bed, not looking at one another.

"That..." I started.

"Was incredible." Jennifer finished.

"....yeah..." I replied sheepishly.

12