Roommate's Prank War Goes Wrong

Story Info
Two Roommates Yearly Prank War, goes horribly wrong, or right.
3.1k words
4.39
12.6k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 7 a.m. on April 1st. Rebecca was sound asleep in her room when suddenly her alarm started blaring, and it was playing a song she absolutely hated.

Sam burst into the room. "April fool's bitch".

Rebecca got up angry. But also had a slight grin "Oh you fucker it's on".

Sam and Rebecca had been roommates for 7 years now, and about 5 years back the April Fools pranks started, at first it started out tame with some small gags and tricks, but over the years it progressed further

It got so bad one year that they each set some ground rules: nothing in public, nothing that would affect their jobs, and nothing involving pranking other people. They also had a truce word, "Oklahoma," which meant no pranks for at least an hour.

"Hurry up and get dressed, lazy bones" I've got breakfast on the way, Sam said before walking back outside

Rebecca got out of bed rubbed her eyes a bit before going into her ensuite bathroom and shutting the door; Rebecca climbed into the shower, turned the water on, and let out a shriek when only cold water came out.

"You bastard" she screamed so loud that Sam could hear in the other room. Rebecca quickly did her shower routine and shut the water off before noticing there were no towels on her towel rack.

"Figures," Rebecca mutters to herself

When Sam heard the water stop, he knew this was his cue, he stuck into the room and turned the air-conditioning on as cold as it could go he was just walking out of the room and just about to close the door, when he heard the enquire door open.

Rebecca waltzed out into the room, fully naked; Sam was still mid-closing the door, so he was able to look through the crack of the door.

"Fuck, it's freezing, Sam Oklahoma," Rebecca shouted, "at least let me wake up a bit," she said as she walked over and turned the aircon off, allowing Sam a quick glimpse at her well-maintained bush and her pussy still glistening from the water.

Sam hadn't really thought about Rebecca in a sexual way before, but he couldn't stop looking at her amazing body. He couldn't imagine the view he was getting; it was something he didn't know he wanted, but definitely needed. Sam could feel himself getting harder as he looked upon Rebecca's naked body.

Rebecca was 27 and was quite tall at 5'10; she had amazing long legs that went up into a well-toned ass, and she was very into fitness; as Sam looked more, he noticed her long orange hair; he always teased about being a natural redhead, Rebecca then turned to her wardrobe, Sam got a good shot of her side boobs and her decent sized c cups breaststroke, and her perky nipples sticking out from the cold. Rebecca opened her cupboard to find no underwear in it. She turned to the door, and Sam thought he had been caught.

"Sam, you asshole" Rebecca screamed.

Sam quickly dashed into the kitchen. Rebecca quickly put on some yoga pants and a band thirty from her favorite band.

Rebecca stormed out into the kitchen, Sam had a quick look over Rebecca which he'd never really done before, and noticed how amazing her body looked in her yoga pants. When suddenly he looked up and saw Rebecca fuming.

"OK, to be fair, I set this one up before you called a truce," Sam said worryingly, trying to defuse the situation.

"Where is my Underwear, Samuel?" Rebecca asked in a stern voice.

Sam nervously replied, "Behold my piece de rèistance"

Sam gestured into the loungeroom, where he had laid out all her underwear to spell "April Fool's Bec".

As Rebecca walked into the room to look, Sam got a great look at her toned ass being hugged by her yoga pants, and he noticed he was getting rock hard now. Rebecca noticed the clothes on the floor, and her anger started to lower. She let out a big chuckle.

"5 pranks in 1, that's a new one for you, but you know I hate being called Bec" Rebecca turned around and smiled

Sam, while trying to hide his noticeable erection, tenting his pyjama pants, "Well, to be fair, it was all 1 massive prank to kick the day off, and you called me Samuel, so we are even on the hated names," Sam replied with a smirk.

"Anyway, you called truce, and I've got some planning to do for later. Food should be here in 10 minutes, and I'll be in my room," Sam said before hurrying off.

Rebecca thought she caught a glimpse of his boner but thought she was imagining things; she picked up all her underwear and took it into her room to fold.

"Guess this makes it 6 pranks, I need to think of something good for revenge," Rebecca thought out loud.

Meanwhile, Sam was in his room, pulled his pants down to attend to his 5-inch rock-hard cock, he began to stroke it immediately, and with how horny he was, he finished in less than 5 minutes. Sam himself, a year younger than Rebecca at age 26, had dyed purple hair, was a bit tall at 6'1, and not the most athletic build, but he wasn't fat by any means. Sam and Rebecca had been childhood friends, and both their families lived side by side, as they grew older they remained best friends, and when each found themselves in need of a roommate to be able to afford living, they naturally looked to each other.

"What's wrong with me? She is my best friend, I shouldn't be thinking this" Sam thought out loud after his post nut clarity kicked in.

"Foods here" Rebecca called out

Sam got cleaned up and went downstairs; they each had their breakfast and chatted like normal, about their days, what they had planned for the day, and finally, each teasing each other about future pranks to happen.

The rest of the day panned out normally, other than your normal prank here or there, Sam sneaking behind Rebecca during tik Tok dances to mimic her, Rebecca making Sam coffee with salt instead of sugar, Rebecca even went to the shops and got some party poppers and would constantly forward them off when Sam least expected it, especially when he was doing a live stream on twitch. But Rebecca still hadn't thought of her one big prank yet.

After one last party popper, Sam called Oklahoma, he had to make some business calls for his job and didn't want to be pranked, so Rebecca obliged as per the rules they had set, no interfering with work; she went about her day, did some reading, Folded her clothes that Sam had taken out of her room, Rebecca didn't get changed after the scenario this morning and the idea of walking around without any underwear on while around Sam kind of got her excited and horny, so she decided to watch some porn and masturbate, and after that, she decided she wanted to get dressed into a bikini to go swimming while folding her clothes earlier she came across a skimpy bikini she bought that didn't leave much to the imagination, and she didn't wear out in public, but no one would see her in her pool so she decided to go with that one, then went outside for a swim and a sunbathe.

Sam had finished his business meetings and proceeded to come downstairs to grab a drink; as he turned around, Rebecca had just walked into the loungeroom, and Sam took a great big look at Rebecca in her Skimpy bikini, her full ass on display, her nipples barely covered by her top and as she turns to look at his, he noticed it was hugging her pussy tight and showing a bit of Cameltoe. Sam began to get hard again.

"By the way, the truce is up, it's been an hour," Rebecca said gleefully.

Rebecca reached for Sam's shorts to pants him, this was something she would normally do, but she would only start to then stop as soon as Sam reacted, Sam saw what Rebecca was doing and immediately panicked because, by now, he was rock hard, as Rebecca reached for his waist of his shorts and gave a pull, Sam flinched backward.

Rebecca tripped a little and began to pull Sam's pants all the way down; as she looked up in shock, she saw Sam's stiffened rod centimeters from her face. Sam quickly pulled his pants up and ran into his room.

"Sorry, it was an accident," Rebecca called out with sorrow.

"Was he hard over me?" Rebecca thought to herself.

That thought made her wet; she had a bit of a crush on Sam for a while, but since he never gave hints of liking her back, and the fact they were long-time best friends, it would be weird, nevertheless she was horny. At the thought and raced to her room.

Both Sam and Rebecca couldn't get their clothes off quickly enough, and both laid down and went to town on themselves; Sam was done in 5 minutes again and lay in shame at what he had done; Rebecca, on the other hand, was still super horny from earlier on in the day, and still kind of sensitive from her before session, after making herself cum one with her hands, pulled out her wand and began to bring herself to orgasm multiple more time, she was getting so sensitive she was able to cum in a few minutes.

After multiple orgasms, Rebecca lay there in bliss; as she came to, she was still super horny and couldn't get Sam's dick out of her head, maybe it was her horny cum brain thinking, but she had the perfect idea for her own piece de rèsistance.

Rebecca reached for her phone and messaged Sam on Snapchat

REBBY115: Hey sorry about before

SAMSTER: it's ok was a total accident, no harm done.

REBBY115: okies that's good ❤

Rebby115: Hey ready for my piece de rèsistance?

Samter: oh God what is it?

It went silent for a few minutes; Sam was starting to get worried; he had gone pretty hard this morning, and his mind was overthinking every possible scenario, but he could never have dreamed of what it was.

Rebecca sat there questioning herself if she was seriously about to do what she had just gotten ready to do. But she decided she could say it was meant for someone else.

Rebby115: sent you a snap

Rebby115: sent you a snap

"Oh God, what did she do?" Sam thought out loud.

Sam opened the snaps, and was shocked in both Rebecca was completely nude, except she had framed it so nothing was visible, in one picture she was covering her boobs and pussy with her hands, with April Fool's written on her stomach, and the second one was from behind she was bent over backward her hands cover her ass hole and pussy. With April Fool's written on her ass, both captions say, "Is this what made you hard?". Sam got fully erect again

Rebecca second-guessed herself and was about to run over and tell him not to open them, but surely enough, she looked at the chat opened on both.

Samster: Wtf was that?

Rebby115: ummm maybe I went a little far? Or would you believe they are from someone else

Samster: no I wouldn't, seriously wtf, why did you send those?

Rebby115: honestly, I don't know, a lapse in judgment? I saw your hard cock when I pantsed you, and the idea popped into my head, I'm so embarrassed

Samster: so you did that to find out if you made me hard?

Rebby115: I guess, I don't know. Well, I guess I'm in the hole now, so I may as well ask, did I get you hard?

Rebecca paused after she hit send. In a fight-or-flight response, she fully froze. Did she really send those pictures? Did she really ask him that? Will this ruin their friendship?

Sam, on the other hand, was shocked, he couldn't believe what he read, he was so hard by this point it was almost painful, his hands were shaking, he didn't know what to say, he typed a message but couldn't hit send, it felt like time stopped as he hot send and his heart skipped a beat.

Samster: I think you did? I really don't know, today has been weird I accidentally saw you naked this morning during my prank, and it's all been weird

Rebecca unfrozen when she saw the ping, too scared to open, but too anxious not to. She thought of every scenario in her head, was he going to be happy, sad, angry, would he kick her out of the house, or would he fess up. Eventually she opened the message and was shocked.

Rebby115:wait what??

Rebecca normally would be angry to find out she had been spied on by Sam, but given the fact she had been super horny all afternoon, and that he wasn't mad about her asking him, if she made him hard, even confessing she might have and better yet didn't want to kick her out of the house, she was more intrigued on how he would try to get out of this. Rebecca started getting thoughts of where this could go got really horny again and began rubbing her pussy.

Samster: please don't be mad I didn't do it intentionally when I ran in to turn the aircon up, I didn't quite close the door before you came out and I got a glimpse

Rebby115: SO YOU WERE HARD THIS MORNING I KNEW IT!!!

Samster: oh God your mad aren't you

Rebecca thought for a second, how did she feel? She didn't feel herself getting angry or upset, she just found herself really horny, and this chat leading her to the brink of another orgasm, she wanted to see just how far she could take this.

Rebby115: well that depends, are you hard now?

Samster: is this an elaborate April fool's prank, or a trap idk how to answer that

Rebby115: it's a genuine question; I'm not made, just curious.

Samster: if you want to know, yes.

Sam can't believe he said that; he is waiting for her to run in the room laughing, saying she got him, Sam himself started to get turned on by this conversation, and he too thought of where this could end up, he began to stroke his hard cock, when suddenly he got a message that shocked him, by also sent a shiver down his cock, making it almost painfully hard.

Rebby115: can I see?

Samster: ok now this really is a prank, nor falling for it

Rebby115: sent a snap

Rebecca was too far gone in this to care, she just sent a picture of her naked breasts full on display blowing a kiss with the caption "this isn't a prank", she still wasn't sure where she wanted to take this, and wasn't sure whether to finally call it a prank and go from them, or if she really wanted to have sam come into her room and fuck her.

Samster: sent a snap

Sam thought to himself, "If this is a prank, at least I've got receipts now.

Rebecca opened the snap in milliseconds, his hard cock full on display. She began rubbing her clit a bit faster, but not too fast that she came; she was on the edge, though, and thought to herself, she needed that dick.

Rebby115: come to my room

Samster: oh, right, so you can laugh at me and call a prank?

Rebby115: sent a video

Rebecca was done with the games. She sent a video of her playing with herself and the caption, "This isn't a prank. Come fuck me". Sam didn't think twice. He ran into the room; there Rebecca was, lying on the bed fully naked and doing the come closer finger gesture with the other hand.

Sam immediately ran over and planted his face directly into Rebecca's wet needy pussy, and began eating her out, Rebecca still a bit sensitive from Cumming before, and being on the edge from playing with herself, she came in only a few minutes, Sam crawled onto Rebecca, face covered in her juices and began to make out with her, their tongues meeting like they had been longing to be connected, before they broke the kiss, breathing heavily

Sam lowered himself to Rebecca's wet entrance and began teasing the tip.

'DO IT!!" REBECCA YELLED WANTINGLY

Sam then thrusts into Rebecca, and she let out a moan, before pulling Sam in for another kiss, as they made out Sam was still thrusting away inside her pussy. Sam broke the kiss.

"I'm about to cum" Sam said.

"Fu.. fuck me too, fuck me a bit harder, ooohhhhhh fuuuuuuuckkkk" Rebecca tried to get out between moans.

Sam thrust harder, and Rebecca came all over his hard cock, and watching Rebecca writhe in pleasure, Sam came too, sending shot after shot of hot cum into her wet pussy. Before Sam fell down beside her, after Rebecca had come down from her heavenly orgasm, she reached down and began sucking on Sam's still semi-hard cock bringing new life into it, before climbing on top of him cowgirl style

"Were not done yet" Rebecca said with authority.

Rebecca kept riding him, both to another orgasm; they continued for what felt like hours, doing multiple positions, and Cummings endlessly, by the time they collapsed next to each other, covered completely in sweat and each other cum. They gave each other one last kiss.

"That was fun," Sam said, looking into Rebecca's eyes while running his fingers through her hair.

"I can't believe that I waited this long to fuck you," Rebecca replied, almost out of breath.

"You mean?" Sam asked questioningly.

"Yep, I had a crush on you for a while," Rebecca answered while looking into Sam's eyes and going in for another kiss while moving her hands down his belly down to his still semi-hard cock. Sam broke the kiss, which led Rebecca to let out a wanting moan.

"You know it's after midnight, right? Pranks are over," Sam said, still waiting for the big bombshell to drop. He didn't think she would go this low for a prank, but he wouldn't be surprised either.

Rebecca continued stroking Sam's cock back to life once again, before going down to give him the best blowjob he has ever had in his life, he could feel an orgasm coming, but right before he climaxed, Rebecca slowed down before popping his dick out of her mouth and had a big cheeky grin on her face.

"Oh, I know I meant everything I said," Rebecca said seductively, before turning around and wiggling her ass right in front of Sam's face, "now how about you fuck my Virgin ass?"