Roommate's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers

"But it doesn't sound like Josh is like that," I countered.

She smiled, that faraway look she gets when she is reminded Josh exists. "No, I don't think he is. But I just want to be sure."

It was about a week later. I'd been out drinking with work friends and was a little tipsy, and when I came home from work to a sight that can only be described as shocking. Erin was stood in the kitchen, fixing some food, as she often was. But she was wearing a cute little blue and white dress.

I stared. Erin was wearing clothes.

"Okay," I asked, "who are you and what have you done with my roommate."

Erin looked up, confused.

"Erin," I said. "You're wearing clothes."

Erin blushed. "Yep," she acknowledged. "Josh is coming by for dinner."

I got it. "You still haven't told him you're...?"

"A nudist? No. I will though. But I wanna wait until we have slept together first. So I know he realises it isn't just a way for me to get him into bed. And I think tonight is going to be the night!"

She was pretty excited, it seemed.

A good friend would have squealed excitedly, hugged her and maybe offered her a few tips from their own experiences (Erin had discussed with me the sum total of sexual encounters she'd had since attaining womanhood, and let's just say you could count them all on your fingers even if you'd had a horrible farming accident).

A good friend would do that.

I am not always a good friend.

I admit this freely. The next part of this story does not have me coming out as a good person. That it works out alright in the end is a testament to the character of others, not mine.

I am not a good friend, and when my nudist roommate told me that her perfect new boyfriend was coming by tonight for a cute little date and that she was hoping they were going to end it with some happy fucking – when she told me that after months of disrupting the satisfying conclusions of my own dates with her adorable nakedness, well, I did not react well.

Oh, openly I was nothing but supportive. But inside, I seethed.

It was probably the alcohol that made me consider it, in the end. But I was pretty mad right then, and so I began to plot what seemed, to me at the time, like a hilarious revenge prank...

I was in my bedroom when Josh arrived. That was part of my plan. I'd told Erin I'd give them some space, let them enjoy their dinner. Actually, I'd needed some alone time to make sure that what I was going to do had some impact. And to psych myself up.

After a while, I hear the sound of plates being cleared. It seemed like dinner was over for them. Erin had told me they were going to watch a movie next – I'm sure what was actually going to happen was a lot of making out and a decision to head for Erin's bedroom.

But that wasn't what I had in mind.

I stood up, and walked over to the mirror. I wasn't dressed, I'd taken off my clothes a while ago. The robe I had put on was belted around my waist, and as I gazed at my reflection I unfastened the belt and let the robe fall to the floor.

I've mentioned before that one of the reasons guys I have brought back to the apartment have been more than a little distracted by Erin is because Erin is pretty. But please understand, I don't mean that in a "poor me, my friend is beautiful and I am so fat and ugly" way, the way a lot of women put themselves down in comparison to others. That's not who I am.

I think Erin is pretty. You would too. But I also know that I am a fine looking woman myself.

I look good, I think. I look good with clothes on and, as I currently was, without them. Oh sure, I'm not petite like Erin, and I know some guys like that whole adolescent vulnerability thing she has going on. But equally, I've found plenty of guys who like women who look like me. I've got long, straight dark hair and olive skin. I'm not skinny, but I keep myself trim, the only curves I have are in the right places. I've got a cute ass, a Brazillian wax, and I've got one thing that Erin doesn't have in her favour – tits. I don't mean like cartoon-huge boobs, I'm only a C-cup, but let's just say I've never had complaints in that department.

I might not be a nudist like Erin, but I've got confidence in my body and its level of attractiveness to men, Which was good, because to pull this prank off, I was going to need a lot of confidence. Fortunately, I also still had plenty of alcohol in my system, but even as I did, I felt an almost overpowering nervousness.

I got through it, though, and opening the bedroom door I walked through, stark naked, into the living room.

"Oh hi!" I exclaimed happily, "you must be Josh!"

The faces of the happy couple were a picture. I'll admit that what I was doing was a pretty mean prank, and it doesn't make me a very nice person that I did it – but if you'd seen those two faces you would have maybe considered it worth it.

Josh was, predictably, goggle-eyed. Much like my dates, here he was, typical 21-year-old guy, invited back to his new girlfriend's pad, only to suddenly be confronted by a free bonus naked chick, who was not the person he was currently dating. And I was making no move to cover myself (although every fibre of my being was telling me I should) so he was getting to see everything. His eyes were wide and he grinned as he drank in the sight.

But even better was Erin's face. Erin couldn't have looked more shocked if I'd pulled off a rubber mask and revealed I was actually a martian. She was stunned.

I could imagine why. I'd never gone unclothed in our apartment outside my bedroom or the shower. Even if I wasn't fully-dressed, I wore a robe or some other covering. Like I said, I don't consider myself prudish – but I have a much more traditional attitude to nudity than Erin does and I prefer to confine it to appropriate places and scenarios, and until now none of those had involved Erin.

So it must have been quite a surprise to her for me to walk into the living room completely naked when she was there with her date and act as though it was the most natural thing in the world – which was exactly what I'd wanted.

More than that, though, it had a lot of connotations that Erin was clearly thinking through – and I don't think she was particularly happy with some of them.

"I'm Natalie," I continued, as casually as I could manage. In case I haven't made it clear this was a very unnatural experience for me too and I am sure I was displaying some blushes, despite my act.

"Hi," Josh said after a moment. "Um, you don't have any clothes on?"

I looked down as if only just realising. "Oh, sorry!" I said with exaggeration, "I hope you don't mind. I'm always like this." Then I turned the screw a little, dropping in a line I'd heard from Erin in the past. "The human body is nothing to be ashamed of," I parroted. "This is my natural state and it's how I'm comfortable."

I glanced at Erin. She wasn't shocked any more – but she was staring daggers at me. She clearly recognised where I'd got that last part from. Fortunately, she didn't look angry, exactly – but there was a definite message in her face; I know what you're doing. I'll get back at you for this.

"Mind if I join you for a bit?" I asked. In truth, my legs were getting kind of wobbly, and I wanted to sit down. Acting natural in my naked state was hard work.

"Please do," said Josh, a little too quickly. Pity he had his eyes glued to me though, he missed the look Erin gave him!

I sat down in the chair opposite them and we made conversation. Well, Josh and I did – Erin was clearly not in a mood to talk. But Josh seemed very interested in discussing the fact that I wasn't wearing any clothes, and the reasons behind it.

Of course, I gave a potted history and outline of the philosophies behind my "life" as a "nudist" – most of which I lifted wholesale from Erin's own conversations with me, albeit with a few creative embellishments of my own.

Josh, for his part, seemed very attentive, and Erin sat fuming. I realised as the minutes passed that this was more than just a quick prank – I'd really stolen Erin's thunder. I had probably already gone too far but I couldn't really help myself now.

In the end, Erin couldn't contain herself. "Stop it," she exclaimed to me. "Stop it now, Nat! This isn't right!"

I couldn't have planned for what happened next but it was beautiful. Josh turned to his date, and said calmly, "whoa, Erin. You might not agree with Natalie's beliefs, but you should be respectful of them. This is just her being who she is. We should show her tolerance and understanding, not harsh judgement."

Like I said, beautiful.

Erin was speechless for a moment. She just glared, first at me, then at Josh. "But she's... she's not..." she stammered.

Then she set her jaw.

"Right," she said, stood up, and stormed out of the room. I heard her door slam.

"Uh," Josh said, "sorry. I'd better go to her."

But he'd barely spoken, and Erin returned to the living room. Josh's eyes widened again.

When she left, Erin had been wearing a dress. Now, though, she was much more familiarly attired – Erin was completely naked.

"She's not a nudist," Erin said to Josh. "This is all just some prank. I'm the real nudist. All that stuff she's saying? That's from me. Well, most of it. I don't know where she got some of it from."

Josh just stared. He was looking at Erin, though, starry eyed – he wasn't paying any attention to me any more.

"Let's go into the bedroom and talk about this," Erin suggested.

I could have let it go there. I should have let it go there. Had I not been drinking earlier that afternoon I might have been able to. But as it stood, this was not over for me. If Josh went into the bedroom with the now-naked Erin, there was almost certainly going to be some lovemaking happening for them. I'd done this whole stunt to mess up the chances of that happening. If it turned out I'd made it happen faster, it would all have been a waste of time.

I needed to take action.

"Hang on, you guys," I said. "Why don't we watch the movie first? Now everyone's... comfortable."

It wasn't much but it got through to Josh. He apparently made a calculation – he could go to the bedroom with one naked girl, or stay in the living room with two – and decided the more, the better. He opted to stay and, scowling, Erin acquiesced and turned on Netflix.

The movie was pretty decent but none of us were watching. Erin sat next to me, Josh was opposite. She could have sat next to him but I think she wanted to make sure she was in his field of vision, otherwise he was just going to spend the time staring at me.

As it was, she needn't have worried. Josh had us both in sight but he clearly had his attention reserved for Erin.

And that's, so help me, when it got competitive.

It shouldn't have, I'll be the first to admit that. I didn't fancy Josh, I didn't want to steal him away from Erin. But if I'm sitting on a couch naked in front of a guy and he's looking at another girl, even if that's his girlfriend, well, that just seems wrong to me. And it turns out it brings out some strange stuff in me.

I waited until I caught Josh's eye, and then slowly, teasingly, I began to part my legs. I'd never seen Erin act like this – she always sat demurely, legs crossed, when she was naked. But I was engaged in this game of one-upwomanship now and this was a move I was sure would get Josh to (temporarily) forget all about Erin.

Erin and I are both committed to the hairless look when it comes to pubic hair, and right now, while I wasn't exactly throwing back my knees and spreading myself wide, I was giving Josh a pretty intimate view of myself.

It worked, and his eyes bulged a little as he realised what he was seeing. Unfortunately, that attracted Erin's attention, as she became aware her date was no longer focussing exclusively on her. She looked over at me, eyes travelling down, and let out an annoyed "cuh!" as she realised what I was doing.

That's when I realised Erin was as committed to this stupid game as I was.

Very calmly, as if she was just fidgeting, Erin shifted her sitting position, bringing her feet up onto the couch and hugging her knees. It looked so natural that it took me a moment to realise she was also giving Josh a very intimate view of herself – one which revealed much more than I had, and was bound to be enticing to him.

Well, the atmosphere changed for me somewhat, then. What had started out as just a prank had become a competition and now it was beginning to excite me. I'm no exhibitionist – and nor, I think, is Erin. But then and there, sitting naked on that couch, flashing my goods at my friend's boyfriend while she did likewise, I think we'd gone past the point of no return.

As Josh gawped at us both and the movie played on, ignored, I reached down, a hand between my legs. I ran two fingers along my slit.

Jesus Christ, I was wet! I hadn't realised how much this whole thing was turning me on. But my cunt was slick and moist, and my clit began to throb.

Slowly, lazily, knowing full well that both of them would see exactly what I was doing, I began to finger myself.

Well, if Erin thought she'd won the bizarre contest we were now playing out, she'd been mistaken. Josh's jaw practically dropped when he realised I was masturbating. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat – poor guy must have had a hell of a boner by that point.

But it was what happened next that really shocked him – and me.

Erin glanced over, eyes going straight to the movement of my hand between my legs. Her eyes flashed, and she let out something like a snarl – so quiet only I could hear it, but it was definitely there.

Then she moved. Before I knew what was happening she leapt onto me, straddling me with her legs, sitting herself on my lap, and kissed me full on the mouth.

It wasn't a gentle kiss. It was forceful, even ferocious, and it took me completely by surprise.

What else could I do? I kissed her back.

Our mouths opened, tongues explored. Her breath came hot on my face.

Were we still competing? I had no idea. She pulled away for a moment, looked me in the face, and grinned. "Gotcha," she whispered. I said nothing. In this instance, I was happy to be "gotcha'd".

We kissed again and again. I've no idea what Josh was thinking of this and by now I didn't really care.

Erin moved from my face, took one of my nipples in her mouth, sucked it then lightly nibbled the puckered, stiffened skin. I gasped. I moved my hand, still in my lap, probing upwards now, between the legs of the naked girl sitting on me, finding her slit. She was as wet as I was.

I lightly fingered her as she moved attention to the other nipple. This wasn't my first time with another woman, but it was the first time I'd done anything like this while the guy they had brought over for a date sat watching. Not that either of us were paying any attention to Josh anymore, poor guy.

Erin let out little squeaks and sighs as I stimulated her. Her body was warm, her naked skin felt good against mine. After a moment she disengaged, kneeling on the floor before me. I spread my legs wide, and she plunged face-first into my aching cunt.

Erin ate me like I was her last meal. She'd never mentioned any history with girls, and truth be told I still don't know if she'd been with a woman before that night. Some girls just know what to do instinctively when it comes to their own sex, though, and Erin was clearly one of them. Whatever her past, right then and there she soon had me gasping as I came and pushing her head away, unable to take any more.

But she wasn't done yet. Neither of us were. We fell on each other in a tangle of limbs, oblivious to anything but each other. We kissed one another all over, licking and tasting each other's skin. We settled into a 69 position, each of us between the other's legs, soft kisses turning to frantic, gasping licks. We both climaxed quickly, intensely, fingers digging into one another's bare flesh

Finally, both trembling from the intensity of our orgasms, we disentangled and reclined again in each other's arms. We kissed long and leisurely kisses, Erin grinding herself against me until she achieved a final climax, and then exhausted we fell back against the couch. Then I'm pretty sure we dozed off.

And that's the story, really.

Usually, when you tell stories like this, there's an expected ending. Usually the person telling the story would end by describing how Erin is now their girlfriend, or at least their lover – that something changed in our relationship that night as a result of giving into hidden passions and having amazing sex together.

Well, I'm sorry if this disappoints but what happened between Erin and me was a one-off. It wasn't the result of some build-up of hidden sexual tension between us, it wasn't the culmination of a secret crush one of us had on the other. It was just a prank that went too far.

Of course, it took us a while to realise that. Things in the immediate aftermath were... a little awkward between us, to say the least. I don't think either of us could actually quite believe what had happened and there was a certain reluctance on both our parts to acknowledge it, let alone address it.

We didn't speak for a few days – not nice when you live together. Then, we argued. We argued about my initial decision to pull the prank I pulled, we argued about my actions in escalating it beyond just a prank to a full-on exhibitionist display, and we certainly argued a lot about which of us was really responsible for initiating sex!

But strangely the prospect of Erin moving out never came up. I think even then, mad as we both were about it, we both knew it was something we were going to have to work through, rather than something that would be the end of our friendship.

In the end, I apologised, unreservedly. I acknowledged that I had deliberately set out to sabotage Erin's date night by distracting her date with my own naked body, and that I'd done it out of petty revenge for the issues I'd been having in the way her... lifestyle had been impeding my own dating experiences. I admitted that I'd found the experience arousing, which was not something I had expected, and that I'd reacted badly to that, and had gotten out of control. It was, I said, all my fault.

"No," Erin said, "it wasn't."

"Huh?"

"It wasn't all your fault," she explained. "Look, I jumped on you. I fucked you."

"Well, we fucked. It was consensual."

"OK, but my point is, I didn't have to do that. I chose to."

"So... why did you?"

"It's like you said, it kind of got out of control." Erin smiled. "I'm not saying it wasn't fun. It was. But maybe we both can learn from this."

So that's where we are now. I still live with Erin, we're still friends - and she's still a nudist. But, she is a little more considerate now about how that gets perceived by my dates. Nowadays I will text her if I'm bringing a guy back, and she'll make herself scarce – or at least put on a robe.

I suppose you could see it that I taught her a lesson, but I don't really see it that way. I kind of learned something about myself, too – I think I have a bit of an exhibitionist side, and I'm getting to be a bit less shy about showing that. I won't go into specifics, that's a story for another time, but let's just say I've had some fun experiences lately that I might not have chosen were it not for that night.

Josh ran away, by the way. I know, right? You'd think a guy would love it, seeing his date and her roommate going full at it together right in front of him. But I think we made him feel like a bit of a third wheel. Erin spoke to him afterwards – apparently he'd made numerous attempts to suggest we let him join in, but he said we acted like we didn't hear him. I can believe that – at that moment the apartment could have been on fire and we wouldn't have noticed.

Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers