Roommates Reworked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His roommate chuckled nervously, "Putting the cart before the horse eh?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

Clark thought about it for only a split second, "No, I was just wondering when you were going to ask me properly."

Jasper's eyes lit up and he leaned down and rested his forehead on Clark's, "Hey...will you date me?"

Clark laughed, "Yes," then he kissed him.

Jasper kissed him back, pleased beyond measure. He hadn't planned it, but dammit Clark was a great kisser, so he deepened the kiss. He groaned against his lips and licked all the places he could reach. He pressed his whole body onto him, uncaring that Clark hadn't wiped away their spent seed yet. He could feel Clark's member twitching with interest and he rolled his hips. He felt so lucky, kissing his attractive partner as he felt the little cock swelling once more. He couldn't wait to taste it again.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
GaybrielGaybriel8 months ago

The story was recommended to me. It's truly wonderful, very arousing! A true jewel on Lit!

EdeyEdey8 months ago

Just wonderful, perfect story.

One of my most favorites on the entire Lit!

LOVED IT - from the first to the last sentence!

Thank you for the orgasm, sorry for TMI ;)

thomashwhitethomashwhite12 months ago

This comment really applies to the original which I can’t get to take comments.

Degradation is only ok where consent has been established and you have considered the circumstances. In some cases where consent is established degradation might still not be okay when it will leave the subject of the degradation worse off. That can more easily be the case with degradation based on immutable traits such as penis size, weight, intelligence, etc and more care needs to be taken.

Several of the loves in my life have had small dicks and have had the insecurities that go along with that.

I really didn’t like the degradation within the original, but more for how it was handled than for the fact of the degradation. Each of the smaller guys I’ve been with have had major insecurities about themselves due to their size. They were often found out when younger and were bullied/degraded for it. Clark had definite insecurities about it as evidenced by his hiding of it, his statements to that effect, and even his requirement for Jasper to prove that he really liked it. At no point did Clark indicate that he might like to be degraded by a statement such as “I like it when people make fun of my penis.” So all indications are he is just very sensitive about it.

Jasper starts well with Clark by letting him know that it’s ok that Clark has a small penis. That he likes Clark and that the penis wasn’t important. Then he moved on to show and say that he really liked it. A great positive move.

Then he performed the first potential degrading act. He put the penises together and compared them in size. While this would make Jasper feel huge it could easily have made Clark more aware of his own shortcomings. Jaspers comment that followed could have contributed to that. He said Clark’s cock was so cute and so little. Most people would consider a reference to their penis being so little as a negative comment. Cute is usually associated with childlike and not masculine. Masculinity would be a touchy area for Clark.

Then Jasper purposefully made a degrading comments to Clark when he had never felt out Clark about degradation. This was on a first time sexual episode during the first time they acknowledged attraction so Clark would be hyper vigilant about cock issues. Jasper acknowledged it might not be appropriate when he thought he would push his luck and make the statement. By that thought Jasper also acknowledged that degradation is not for everyone and for many is awful. Jasper called Clark’s cock pathetic. So Clark went from a high of an encouraging encounter to a degrading comment making the comment much more capable of destruction of Clark than normal. For some small cocked people that would have initiated a mental shutdown. It would have been the ultimate bad thing. Even in the presence of prior good statements the negative attack would be the one they believe as the negative is always easier to believe. For goodness sake Clark had stated verbally that he hated his cock. Whether they finished the sex Clark would have that thought pulling them down. It could easily have destroyed a friendship, initiated a depression, and many other negative consequences for Clark. Even if Jasper later apologized for that statement, Clark would probably always believe that Jasper was lying and that Jasper did think his cock pathetic. Clark could never be really secure in any attempt with Jasper and would always be extra vigilant to watch for signs of size issues. It would cause problems forever in the relationship and would probably cause an early ending to it.

This is evidenced by Clark’s wanting to “pull in to himself”. If he had a true degradation kink he would have been pleased by it but wasn’t. Clark then has to find a way to excuse Jaspers statement by creating a justification in his own head. Jasper had called him a whore and it was a pleasing degradation. However, degradation based on a set of actions that you are performing and can change (and that are often bed play) is different than degradation on an immutable trait that has guided strong feelings about your life. Even in roll play you need to be careful about degrading statements that might roll over in to real life insecurities.

Once Clark mentally excuses Jasper he still didn’t jump right on the self degradation. He did it because he thought Jasper might like it and not because he, Clark himself, had realized that it was good. Once again it is a way to try to keep a potential relationship going by excusing bad behavior on the first instance. Not healthy.

You then have a couple more degrading exchanges and then the degradation disappears again. So it really wasn’t an integral part of what Clark likes. It was just half assed and puzzling.

Later Jasper asks Clark if he’s okay and if Clark understands that Jasper was just kidding. That is an acknowledgment that Jasper knew it was an inappropriate thing to do. The apology is too little, too late. If Clark had said you really hurt me how would Jasper have fixed it at that point?

Even in the case here where Clark supposedly liked it Clark should still dump Jasper. Jasper didn’t take any precautions to make sure he didn’t hurt Clark when he clearly knew he could have. Selfish and irresponsible behavior.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Roommates Previous Part
Roommates Series Info

Similar Stories

Dorm Room Dick Down A shy freshman’s big butt gets him into trouble.in Gay Male
Daddy's Little Butt Boy A father teaches his son the ins and outs of butt play.in Gay Male
Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
Why Him? His tormenter becomes his stepbrother - and his lover.in Gay Male
We're Not Gay Two guys discover their orientation isn't what they thought.in Gay Male
More Stories