Roommates Still Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I am and I have to go to work. You'll have the entire day off," he said.

"Fine," I agreed.

I have no idea why I was so easy to convince. I'm usually strong willed. I must really like doing these things with him.

"How about this? Why don't you sit up against your headboard and I'll straddle you. I haven't had the chance to fuck your face yet," he said.

"Won't that hurt?" I asked, apprehensively.

"You know I'll be gentle, and this way I'll do all the work. You can just sit back and relax," he said.

"Yeah, your huge dick thrusting in and out of my mouth sounds sooo relaxing," I said, sarcastically.

He didn't get my sarcasm or just didn't care, because he said, "See, I knew it."

I wasn't awake enough to keep negotiating so I sat up like he wanted. He straddled my chest and put his dick as far as it could go in my mouth. I was surprised I didn't gag. He slowly fucked my mouth and we were both making sounds. He was moaning and enjoying his blowjob while I was making more of a 'Mpppph' sound. When he started to speed up, my head was banging against the headboard. I had to grab his waist tightly to urge him to slow down. Then he let out a huge groan and filled my mouth.

He pulled out and I wiped my mouth. "Happy?" I asked.

"You have no idea," he said, "I wish we had been doing this all along!"

"Ok, let me hit the bathroom and get dressed so I can help shovel," I said.

"Sure, what are you going to wear?" He asked.

"Um a hoodie, sweatpants, boots, and gloves?" I said, confused.

"I mean under that," he asked.

"Underwear?" I questioned.

"The correct underwear, right?" He asked.

"Can you just tell me what you're thinking," I said, getting impatient.

"Well our deal was you dress sexy while you're in the house. Since you're working from home, you should be wearing lingerie all day," he said.

"Even to shovel snow? That's outside the house," I said.

"Yeah, but you'll be within a 20' radius," he said.

"Where do you come up with this stuff?" I asked, "Fine, I guess it doesn't matter."

"Great, and then you're going to wear it under your work clothes too, right?" He asked.

"That will be in the house or at least 20' from it, so that's the deal," I said, rolling my eyes.

"That's all I needed to hear. Now hurry up and get ready, I don't want to be late," he said and walked out of my room.

I walked into the bathroom and took care of my business. I only had 3 clean bra and panty sets to choose from: White, Navy Blue, and Red. Since I would be on camera for work, I figured white was the easiest to conceal under my clothes.

I put on the bra and thong and figured a pair of stockings underneath my sweatpants would keep me warm while shoveling. They were stay ups so I didn't need a garter belt. I put on my sweatshirt and sweatpants. It felt like forever since I had worn male clothing, even though it had only been a day.

Luckily the weather had warmed up and a lot of the snow had melted. It took about half and hour to clear the driveway and the cars. The city had done a nice job with the roads and they were virtually clear. Ben said goodbye and told me he would text me when he was on his way home.

I went back into my bedroom and stripped down to my lingerie. I picked a collared shirt and slacks that I would normally wear to work from my closet. I buttoned my shirt and as I was putting one leg into my pants I had a thought. They would only be able to see the top half of my body on the camera. Wearing just a thong and stockings would make me feel a little extra naughty while I was working. I hung my pants up and walked to my home office.

I had a typical work day, just a little busier than usual since I missed the day before. No one had any idea what type of underwear I was wearing and as the day went on I didn't notice it much either. As it was getting close to quitting time Ben sent me a text.

"Hey Baby, I'm gonna be home in about half an hour. Do you mind starting dinner? I can't wait to see you cooking in your sexy lingerie!"

It was unusual, only because I typically made dinner anyway. This was probably his way to tell me to make sure I was just wearing my lingerie when he got home.

"Will do," I replied.

I logged off from work and raced into my bedroom. I knew I didn't have much time to get ready and start cooking. I stripped off my shirt and put on my wig and makeup. The kitchen had a tiled floor and I was worried about slipping with my nylon covered feet. I decided the 3" heels would be better.

I looked in the fridge and found some chicken. I would make some pasta and a salad with it. I had everything ready and would start the actual cooking when Ben got home, that way everything would be hot.

I was standing at the kitchen island and my back was to the door when he walked in.

"Honey, I'm home!"

I blushed at being called Honey. It was the sweetest nickname so far. I wiggled my ass at him a little to fool around. He saw this as a signal and he raced over to me. His lips were on my neck instantly. I had no idea that my neck was a pleasure area, but he sure did. While he was sucking on my neck I heard his belt buckle hit the floor.

My reflex was to turn my head to see what the sound was, even though I knew he was dropping his pants. He pressed gently on my back and I bent forward with my hands on the island. He picked up the bottle of olive oil that I had ready for our salads. I felt the oil drizzling down my back as he pulled down my panties. The oil entered my crack and he rubbed some on my hole.

"Mmmm, still nice and open for me!" He said.

I was worried for a second that he had somehow damaged my asshole, but then I figured being open for his huge dick wasn't the worst thing.

He grabbed a hold of my hips and plunged inside of me until he was balls deep.

"Oh My God!" I screamed. "Take it easy Ben!"

"Sorry Baby. I've been thinking about this ass all day and when I saw you shaking it at me, I couldn't resist," he said.

He still hadn't moved and I said, "I'm still getting used to this. You really wore me out yesterday and if you want to fuck me hard, you have to give me a warning."

"I'm sorry, how about a nice slow fuck before dinner?" He asked.

"Yes, thank you, I would like that. Can you please make me cum?" I asked.

"Challenge accepted!" He said.

He kept his word and fucked me nice and slowly. With my heels on I was the exact correct height to be bent over this way. It took about twenty minutes, but he exploded inside of me as I painted the side of the island.

He went to change while I cleaned up. I wedged some toilet paper in my crack to prevent the issue I had yesterday. I was actually wishing I had a tampon handy.

I started cooking and 15 minutes later we were sitting at the table enjoying our meal.

"Baby," he began, "I want to apologize again if I hurt you before."

"Don't worry about it," I said, "It's just gonna take time for me to be used to all of this."

"That's a relief," he said, genuinely concerned. "How about this? Since we've probably cum more in the last 48 hours than we ever have before, why don't we take a bit of a break?" He said.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Sure, let's take some time to recover, let's say until all of your new goodies come tomorrow," he suggested.

"That would be great. My tight little ass thanks you," I said, giggling. "So until then we would just be Ben and Nick, roommates, instead of, well..."

"Friends with benefits?" He suggested.

"Sure, that's good way to say it, friends with benefits," I said.

"Don't get me wrong, you still have to wear lingerie around the house, but no sex until tomorrow night after work. That means no jerking off either," he said.

"Deal, but you can't jerk off either," I said.

"As long as I have you in the house I don't think I'll ever jerk off again!" He said.

"Gee thanks," I said.

We finished dinner and watched TV together. Even though I was wearing a white bra and panty set and stockings, it felt like old times again. It was like two days ago when we were just roommates, and before all the hanky panky.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and got ready for work. It felt weird to be wearing boxers again, but I certainly wasn't going to risk wearing panties to work. I had a busy day and hadn't thought about what was in store for me when I got home.

It was 3:30 when I got a text from Ben.

"I just got an alert that everything was delivered. They usually let you go home early on Fridays, right? Why don't you see if you can leave now? Open all the boxes and wait for me. I'll be home around 5 and we can have some fun."

"I think I can make that work," I replied.

I was actually getting ready to leave anyway. I shut down my computer and said goodbye to everyone. I drove home a little excited to see what was waiting for me.

I couldn't believe the amount of packages at the door. Some heavy, some light, but when I got them inside I counted 12 of them. Ben really had gone all out.

The first thing I did was strip out of my work clothes. I thought about wearing some of the new clothes, but I knew Ben wanted to see them all. I picked the red bra and panty set. These had a bikini cut bottom so they provided a little more coverage. There was a matching garter belt so I put that on and ran some black stockings up my smoothly shaven legs. I was ready to attack my boxes.

I opened them one by one and laid each piece on my bed. First were the bras. I didn't have to open my panty drawer to see that Jen had done a great job. I had been wearing the panties for so long already that I knew all the colors by heart. The next box, had garter belts to go with them. I now had 30 matching sets of bras, panties, and garters.

The next box was the lightest and it had about 10 pairs of stockings in a variety of colors.

There was one huge box that was the heaviest and I had to know what was inside. I opened it to find Eight boxes of heels. I opened each box to find all different styles and heights. They ranged from the 3" I had gotten used to, to a pair of 6" Pink stilettos. There were slip-ons and there were strappy ones. The kind of shoes I would admire on a girl, and now they would be on my feet instead.

The next box was long and wide. Inside were 10 dresses. 5 were really tiny and low cut, 3 about medium length, and 2 would go down to my ankles. I wondered why they picked these since my dressing adventures would be confined to the house.

The next two boxes contained 10 sets of Blouses and Skirts.

Next was a box of what I guess would be called sleepwear. The labels showed that I had Babydolls, Camisoles, and Teddies. They were all silky smooth and I wished I had been wearing these with my panties this whole time. Now I would get to.

I opened a slightly heavy box to find a pair of 36C breast forms. Jen said she wasn't going to go crazy, but these felt like the real thing, right down to the nipples. They had a back strap with hooks just like a bra to hold them in place. I was happy there was no adhesive necessary. These were the one thing I had to try before Ben got home.

I unhooked my bra and fit the fake breasts across my chest. Carefully I attached them and re-clasped my bra. Voila, I had boobs! Whoa they were heavy! How do girls walk around with these things? I'd have to remember to ask Jen about that. I did a couple poses in the mirror and wondered how they would look in the low cut dresses or blouses. I also wondered what they would feel like if they were real.

I was getting close to the end with only three boxes left. This was getting a little tiring and I hoped that Ben didn't expect me to try everything on tonight.

I was hit with a flash of Red when I opened the next box. Inside was a mannequin head and she was wearing a Red Wig. I remembered Ben saying he always had a thing for Redheads.

The next box had a huge Makeup kit and several pairs of fake fingernails. I had no idea what half of the things were.

The final box was small and I laughed when I opened it thinking of the person who packed it. There was a large box of tampons and a big bottle of lube. We certainly weren't hiding what we were doing with that stuff!

With everything laid out on the bed, I looked at the clock to see it was almost 5pm. I slipped on my old heels to walk into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine.

I heard the door unlock and Ben greeted me again with, "Honey, I'm home!" But this time he continued, "And I've brought a friend!"

"Ben! This is supposed to be a me and you thing!" I said.

"Surprise!" Jen yelled as she popped in the door. She looked me up and down. "Damn girl! You really are rocking that lingerie! I forgot how hot you look in person!"

"Thanks?" I said. "I didn't expect you to be here."

"After all the help she gave us with your new wardrobe isn't it fair that she gets to see a fashion show? I also figured you could use some help with makeup too," Ben said to me.

"I guess that will be ok, but this stays between the three of us, ok?" I said nervously.

"Deal," they both said.

"And remember Ben you promised me another kind of show too," she said and winked.

I knew exactly what she meant, but I still questioned it, "Show?"

"Yeah Nick, Ben told me all of the things you agreed to do. Wait, I guess I can't call you Nick anymore. What do you call her Ben? Nicole?" She asked.

"I've been calling her Baby and other pet names, but Nicole works too," he said.

"She looks like a Nicole," Jen said, "Are you good with that name?"

"Whatever you guys want," I said.

"Great, so Nicole why don't you pour us some wine and bring it over to us on the couch. Then you can fulfill one of your promises," he said.

I was racking my brain to remember what I had agreed to. I knew I said 'Yes' to some things when he was fucking me in bed and again in the shower, but I would've agreed to anything at that point. Then it hit me, he wanted a blowjob when he got home from work.

I poured the wine and walked extra slowly in my heels to make sure I didn't fall and spill it all over the place. When I reached the couch Ben had his pants around his ankles and he was stroking himself into an erection. Jen was sitting back and the skirt of her dress was pulled up to the point where I could almost see your panties.

"You look confused Baby, did you forget what you said you would do?" He asked.

"It took me a minute, but yeah, I remembered," I said.

"What was it?" Jen asked. "My pussy is wet in anticipation."

I took a deep breath and said, "I believe I agreed to use my talented mouth to welcome Ben home from work every day."

"Whoa, I had a feeling what you were going to say, but hearing the words was just so...hot." She said.

"If it's ok with you Baby, I'd like to amend that to a blowjob or a fuck, like we did yesterday," he said.

"Whatever makes you happy," I said. "I have a feeling we were going to do both anyway every day, so the order doesn't really matter."

"Damn Nicole, you really are becoming a slut!" Jen said as she reached her hand inside her panties. "Looks like he's ready for you and if you two don't mind I'm gonna play with my clit!"

"This is the life! Two hot chicks by my side! Well, one about to be on her knees!" Ben said and chuckled.

I dropped to my knees and took him as deep as I could, sucking hard. After a while I heard Ben and Jen making sounds. I was focused on my task and wanted to do a good job, especially with Jen here. I had no idea why I thought I would impress her with my cocksucking skills.

I felt him fidget and I looked up while his dick was firmly in my mouth. The two of them were kissing and Ben's hand had joined Jen's inside her panties. I stopped sucking for a second as jealousy reared its ugly head. Ben knew I had a crush on Jen and he was making a move on her while I was blowing him. Then I wondered if I was jealous of Jen, because Ben was fooling around with her instead of me. This whole situation was so confusing.

Ben had noticed that I stopped sucking and put his free hand on the back of my head to nudge me. I went back to work as they continued to make out and play with Jen's pussy. I heard Jen yell out and she was having an orgasm. Her cries of pleasure encouraged me and I sucked extra hard until Ben cried out as well. He shot his typical huge load into my stomach. I stood up and walked back into the kitchen to take a sip of my wine.

"Wow!" Jen said, "I need to come play with you two more often!"

"You're welcome anytime!" Ben said, "Right Nicole?"

"I guess that will be ok," I said.

"I'm gonna go change and I'll order some pizza. You two have a fashion show to set up," he said.

"Yep, and Nicole I'd like to borrow a pair of your panties. Mine are soaked. It is going to be so much fun to have another girlfriend. We can borrow each others clothes!" She said.

"Whatever you need," I said.

"Great, let's go check out your new clothes," Jen said.

Ben went into his room and Jen followed me into mine. She was surprised to see that Ben had ordered everything she suggested.

"So why didn't you tell me you liked cock?" She asked.

I hesitated, "Because until two days ago I hadn't even thought about it. I still like girls too."

"I know, you keep saying that, but the way you gobbled his dick was impressive. Most girls don't like to do that. He's lucky to have you," she said.

"Um Thanks, I guess?" I said.

"I'm serious. A girl that loves to suck cock is hard to find. Even I don't like to do that," she said.

"Maybe that's why your fiancée was cheating on you," I said, immediately regretting it.

She shoved me gently and said, "Hey! Low blow!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm just not used to all of this kind of talk. I swear I still like girls. I wish it was you sucking my cock instead of you watching me blow my roommate!" I said.

"Whatever you need to say to convince yourself," she said, "Now let me see your panty drawer so I can change. I came so hard I squirted!"

I directed her to my drawer. She reached inside her dress and pulled down her panties. A black thong dropped between her ankles. She reached into my drawer and pulled out one of my black thongs.

"These are clean, right?" She asked.

"Of course," I said.

She folded her used panties and put them back in my drawer. She pulled the new pair up her legs without lifting her dress. I had hoped to catch a glimpse of her pussy, but that would have to wait for another time.

"Perfect," she said, "These are almost identical. I think you should keep mine as a memento!"

"Okay," I said.

"Sit down on the bed and let me show you how to do your makeup a little better. I got you a kit with all different colors and shades. You should experiment once you know what everything is. Also you should have a makeup table. I'm not going to be here all the time to do this for you," she said.

"My work desk is pretty big, maybe that will work," I said.

"Or you can ask Ben to buy you one to keep in here. I'm sure he would do it," she said.

"I'll think about it," I said.

She took the Red Wig out of the box and with a little fiddling attached it to my head. I have to admit that I looked good as a Redhead.

"I was a little surprised when Ben said to go Red, but now that I see it, it looks natural on you," she said.

"Yeah I know," I said, a little excited.

"I'm so happy you're getting into this!" She said.

"Once I started it's been hard to stop. Part of my brain is telling me it's wrong, but the bigger part is telling me to keep enjoying myself," I said.

"Enjoying yourself is what life it all about. I have a feeling you've cum harder with Ben in the last couple days than you have with any girl before," she said.

I didn't answer.

"So that's a yes!" She said, winking. "Now let's see what makeup goes with your beautiful Red Hair.