Root and the Lusty Professor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god! Oh, fuck yes!" Mo wailed as she began to squirt a stream of her juices as she went into convulsions and swung her head from side to side, "OH, FUCK, YES! YES! YES!"

Now wild-eyed and in the throes of a monster climax, Mo leaned up and continued screaming and wailing as one orgasm slid into the next, until at last she collapsed back onto the bed, stunned by the raw intensity of the spasmodic waves of electrical current that had coursed through her body.

Pleased to see Mo in such a blissed-out state, Lute slowed his thrusts and grinned with satisfaction as he looked down at his sweat-covered lover while she moaned and gasped for air. Easing his slick tool from her gushing pussy and then unpinning her legs, he released her and moved aside, letting her relax and enjoy the afterglow of their impassioned lovemaking.

Tess was also gratified to see how thoroughly Mo had been reamed by their young lover. Knowing that she wouldn't be out for long, Tess took advantage of Mo's post-orgasmic stupor and shimmied over so she could take Lute's flexed cock into her mouth, sucking off Mo's juices while paying homage to Lute's virile organ.

Looking up at him while she slurped on his thick tool and fondled his balls, Tess gave him a wink that signified both her commendations for his good work on her friend and signified that she knew he was ready for more, and that she very available for just that. Appreciating these sentiments, Lute caressed her head and ran his fingers through her dense hair as she bobbed her mouth on his lumber.

Knowing Tess would offer him a less frenzied lovemaking experience than her friend, Lute slumped down onto one side of the large bed and pulled her towards him so they could have some long deep kisses, while Mo continued enjoying her recovery period not far away.

"Wow, baby, that was amazing!" Tess whispered while they fondled and kissed, "I've never seen fucking like that before!"

"Damn, she's really something!" Lute quietly exclaimed with an incredulous shake of his head, knowing his low voice couldn't be heard over the jazz playing on the bedside radio, "I see why you wanted me to meet her!"

Lying on her side, facing Lute and snuggling against his torso, sticky with sweat and Mo's ejaculate, Tess began stroking his flexed cock, anxious to have it inside her. Then raising her leg to give him better access to her juicy twat, she began rubbing the head of Lute's member against her pussy, and when it began to hit her clit it nearly sent her over the edge.

Lute reached around and grabbed Tess's ass and pulled her towards him as he slowly drove his beast into her gaping cave. Once fully inside, he began to plunge her, slowly at first, and then faster and harder, until he was driving his tool into her with an intensity that made Mo stir from her trance and slide over behind Tess, joining their sexual orbit.

Tess was now shoving her hips and crotch into Lute as he pleasured himself in her fleshy body. And after wrestling with the slim and sexy Mo, he enjoyed having Tess's voluptuous figure in his grasp with her succulent tits smashed against his chest.

Anxious to contribute to this round of lovemaking, Mo slid over to the bedside table and found the strap-on dildo stashed in the drawer. So while her partners continued their heated thrashing, she slipped on the harness, anointed the rubber phallus with some lubricant, and rejoined them, positioning herself beside Tess as she began to insert the dildo into her friend's ass.

"Oh, my god!" Tess squealed when she felt the phallus starting to slide into her ass. At first her body resisted being penetrated from both sides by two huge cocks. But she soon warmed to it as Mo shoved the dildo deeper into her rectum and let her feel the intense mixture of pleasure and pain that came with being so thoroughly stuffed with cock.

Lute was also intrigued by the introduction of this new big tool into their lovemaking, and could see that his lovers had obviously enjoyed its company during their recent time together.

Tess was now fully in the penetrating throes of being double-pumped, with Lute driving himself hard and deep into her pussy, and Mo reaming her ass. All of this made Tess feel as if the two huge cocks -- one real, one fake -- were about to burst through and touch somewhere in her nether region.

Fully back in the game, Mo shoved her lovers over so that Lute was on his back with Tess on top of him, while she scrambled up on her haunches, straddling them both. Spreading Tess's ass cheeks apart, she dropped globules of spit into her lover's anus and then resumed driving the juice-slickened dildo in and out of Tess's asshole.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Tess moaned as her lovers continued pounding on her gaping orifices, sandwiching her between their sweaty bodies and lusty embraces. Sliding her hand into her pussy, she began to manipulate her swollen clit, rubbing it enthusiastically and further inciting the growing waves of pleasure that were now beginning to course through her body.

Tess had never been double-fucked before. And even though only one of the cocks now penetrating her body was real, having the fake one attached to the salacious Mo gave the rubber phallus a degree of gravitas it wouldn't otherwise possess. Mercilessly plunging it in and out of Tess's debased asshole, Mo wielded the oversized rubber phallus like a brash and well-hung dude.

And as Lute continued driving his huge tool into her pussy while he smothered his face in her big dangling tits, Tess felt an explosive orgasm rushing forward. Increasing the ferocity of her clit rubbing, the incoming tide of her climax began to roll in faster and harder until it finally pulled her under with a breathtaking force.

"Oh, my god, yes...yes...yes!" she wailed as the climactic wave crashed over her, pulling her into its undertow and submerging her in a rush of absolute pleasure that touched all of her nerve endings.

"Yes...yes...oh, god, yes..." Tess whimpered as she continued tumbling through the sensual surges that slowly washed her towards the shores of post-orgasmic delight.

Once Tess was sated and whimpering in the aftermath of her prolonged spasms, Mo dismounted and helped ease her off of Lute's torso, tenderly arranging her lover on the bed, sighing and moaning

Seeing that Lute's cock was still rock hard and ready for more, Mo quickly removed the strap-on and dove hungrily onto his beast, gripping his veiny shaft and shoving its bulbous head into her mouth.

From the intense wood that Lute had recently delivered to his lovers, and holding off on cumming until they were fully satisfied, he was now ready to unload his cargo. And the mind-blowing blowjob he was now receiving from his ravenous lover was just what he needed to coax out the monstrous load of semen lurking in his loins.

Up to the task, and excited to experience one of Lute's epic cum shots, Mo worked over his cock with the well-honed skills of an insatiable seductress. Spitting on his huge tool and driving it so deep into her throat that it touched her tonsils and made her gag, Mo continued on unabated, sucking and stroking and deep-throating his slick beast with lustful determination.

As Mo hungrily worked over his tool, Lute groaned and raised his hips and drove himself deeper into her mouth, feeling his gush of jism working its way up.

Hearing Lute's groans and knowing he was on the verge of a major eruption, Tess stirred and clambered over to join Mo in her work. Sharing Lute's cock with Mo for a bit before taking his big testicles into her mouth, Tess applied just the right ignition to Lute's fuse.

"Yeah, that's it...that's it!" he groaned as he lifted his hips and tensed his body in a moment of relative quiet before the oncoming storm. And then with a low guttural moan, he exploded.

Mo still had her mouth over Lute's rigid tool when his first eruption came blasting out, quickly flooding her mouth with its huge spew of seed. But she choked down a sizeable portion and maintained her grip on his pulsating shaft as he delivered his next torrent.

Her mouth now flooded, Mo pulled back as she gamely tried to gulp down the big load of viscous liquid before diving back in for more. And ready to assist, Tess was about to put her mouth over Lute's fitful cock when his next volley gushed, hitting her square in the face before she dove onto his meat, sucking off the rest of his gradually waning discharges.

Their faces covered in Lute's milky spew, Mo and Tess began exchanging long cum-swapping kisses, alternated with shared slurps on Lute's jizz-slickened rod. And though Mo had been forewarned about his torrential expulsions, she was nonetheless awed by the prodigious display of ejaculate Lute had just launched. And as she continued sucking and swallowing its remnants, she ran her sticky fingers through her hair. Then wiping a puddle of jism that had pooled in his groin, she kissed Tess as she applied the same treatment to her lover's thick mane, leaving both of their coifs with a slick sheen from Lute's salty styling gel.

Before collapsing into bed, the threesome closed out their night together with a long shower and a bottle of wine. In the morning, Lute was pleasantly awakened by Tess and Mo huddled over his cock, bringing it back to life for a final round of bed-shaking sex that left them all panting and awash in lady juices and Lute's viscous seed.