Root and the Pharmacist's Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing the bottle of oil as he moved behind her, Lute shot a stream of the greasy liquid onto Ellen's ass, and then some more onto his cock. Placing the bottle aside, he began rubbing the oil over her ass and between its cheeks, inserting a couple of his greasy fingers inside her asshole to lubricate his point of entry. And then he did the same with his cock, stroking its broad shaft and head, getting it greased and ready for action.

During their previous bout of ass fucking, Lute had confirmed what he suspected. That, like her vagina, Ellen's asshole was considerably larger than those of his other lovers. His thick ten-inch cock was still a snug fit in Ellen's ass, but much looser by comparison.

And as he aligned his organ's big helmeted head against her anus, it was soon enveloped into her ass, and likewise the initial four inches of Lute's mighty sword.

"Yeah, lover, that feel's amazing!" Ellen sighed as his python slithered into her slick hidey-hole, "Give me more!"

Gripping her waist and leaning forward, Lute slowly inserted more of his cock, and then more, until her ass was almost fully skewered. Pausing for a moment, Lute let her hind quarters grow accustomed to its new guest as he shifted his cock about and enjoyed the tight grip of her anus on his eager member.

Shifting her ass back against him, Ellen took in the last inches of Lute's meat and then instigated their fucking as she began driving her ass back and forth on its anal intruder, moaning lustfully as she did, "Yeah, baby! Take it! Take it!"

Meeting the backward shoves of her ass with powerful forward thrusts of his own, Lute's huge slippery cock was soon pounding Ellen's craven asshole with an intensity that shook the bed and made Ellen's big floppy tits slap against her face as she raised up on her arms, giving her colossal boobs a wide range of motion.

"Take it, baby! Take it!" Ellen continued to cry as Lute went on, pummeling her ass with each plunge of his engorged cock.

After several minutes of this ravaging, Lute decided it was time to let Ellen take over, and to do so in a position that would give him a better view of her lovely face and succulent tits.

"Let's get you on top of me," he whispered as he leaned over her back. And then, sliding his cock out of her ass, Lute lay down on the bed as Ellen got up on her haunches above his cock. Squatting over him, she slowly reinserted his thick love muscle into her ass as she lowered herself down, until it fully impaled her once again.

Watching her face, Lute saw her initial grimace turn into a look of deep satisfaction as she eased herself fully onto his organ, and then she slowly began to move up and down on his meat, like a piston in motion.

Ellen looked down at him with a sexy smile as she braced herself against his hips and continued to deliberately bounce her ass on his manhood, her big tits flopping about as she did.

"Mmm...baby, this feels so good," Ellen whispered as she moved her ass on his swollen python. "So, why is it no man has ever done this to me before? I'm 42 years old, and I've had a bunch of lovers, but until you, no man has ever wanted to take me in the ass!"

"They're all fools," Lute whispered back with a laugh as he raised his hips and drove his cock deeper into Ellen's unspoiled rectum, "Absolute fools!"

Knowing that was true, Ellen resumed bouncing her ass on Lute's cock, determined to reward this young man who had introduced her to a whole new realm of sexual delights. And as she did, she slipped a hand into her pussy and began working her twat, not wanting to waste any of the orgasmic opportunities available to her.

"Jesus, who would believe this?" Ellen mused to herself, "Here I am, a married 42 year old woman, a respected business person in the community, fingering my pussy while I get my ass fucked by an 18 year-old guy with a huge cock! Oh, and it gets better, because just about 15 minutes ago, I had a screaming orgasm while this same guy fist fucked me while I squeezed on my big tits like a woman possessed!"

Inspired by how hot and wicked nasty this made her feel, Ellen increased her clit rubbing while she and Lute pounded away at each other, knowing they were each brewing up orgasms of epic proportions.

Looking up at Ellen, smiling with her eyes closed and her head thrown back as she rode him like a rodeo star, Lute was having his own reflective moment, influenced, he knew, by the reefer they had smoked earlier. But he was nonetheless fascinated by how he had ended up in bed with this passionate older woman with the huge succulent tits.

And how, after being together with her for only a handful of times, she had quickly become even more uninhibited and adventurous. Take it in the ass? Sure! Fist-fuck her gaping maw of a pussy? Sounds exciting! And buying them matching sexy silk undergarments was a nice twist that now hardly surprised him.

But putting all that aside, Lute refocused on the lovely buxom woman bouncing her ass on his huge cock, and he bore down for his oncoming huge load of seed, noticing that Ellen was doing the same.

Frantically driving her ass onto Lute's cock, which he was meeting with his own raised-hip thrusts, Ellen manically fingered her clit and began to whimper, which became low and long moans as her climax started to overtake her.

"Oh, Luther, lover! Yes, goddammit, yes!" she groaned as she leaned forward and shook her head from side to side. Lute reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing them greedily as he gave her ass several more upward lunges of his cock rocket, the final provocations before his massive blast-off.

Then, as he let loose with a low guttural growl, Lute's cock began to jolt and spasm inside Ellen as it started to erupt, delivering torrents of its creamy payload into her ass.

"Ooooh, yeah...uh, yeah...yeah!" Lute grunted as he continued plowing his huge cock into Ellen's debauched ass, while streams of his spunk gushed out of her orifice and dripped down onto his crotch.

"That's right, Luther, give it to me, lover!" Ellen moaned as she continued to surf along on the waves of her own orgasm, convinced she had never felt anything so incredible.

The combination of her own wild climax coupled with the seismic eruption of Lute's thick love muscle plowed into her asshole was beyond compare, "Oh, fuck, yeah, baby! Oh, my god, yes!" she rumbled.

Then, using both her hands and forearms, Ellen gathered up her pounds of tit flesh, and leaning forward, she moved over Lute's face and let her huge slippery breasts drop like water balloons onto his orgasm-contorted mug.

"What the fuck...oh... yeah, yeah!" Lute cried, first with surprise and then bliss as her smothering bosom blanketed his face and head. Shoving his face deeper into her breasts and moving his mouth back and forth across their creamy skin, Lute spewed his last shots of spunk into Ellen's ravished ass as he kissed and slurped on her succulent melons.

Now draped on top of Lute, Ellen remained impaled on his solid cock while he continued diving his face into her floppy tits like a hungry calf to its mother's udders. Until at last, gorged to his satisfaction, Lute came up for air and found Ellen's mouth and they began kissing as he gave her fleshy ass some final thrusts of his thick plunger.

With his cum streaming out of Ellen's ass, Lute finally removed his cock from her rear orifice as she slid down off of his torso and moved in next to him on the bed.

"That was amazing, Luther," Ellen whispered as she lay her head on his chest, "I can't believe the way you make me feel. This is all so new...so new!"

"You're a fantastic lover, Ellen," Lute replied, "And you have a whole body that's so completely fuckable - your mouth, your tits, your ass, and of course, your pussy!"

"Well, fortunately we have a whole night and most of tomorrow, because I want to have your big cock in all of those places, as often as possible," Ellen sighed as she kissed him and fondled his sticky but still hard organ, knowing that it was up to the task, and would continue filling her orifices with its milky seed.

After luxuriating for awhile on the bed, the lovers took a long hot shower, and then put back on their sexy silk apparel and moved deeper into a night of lovemaking that included a full exploration of Ellen's voluptuous fuckable body.

12