Root and the Pharmacist's Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
485 Followers

"Oh, god, I'm cumming too!" Ellen called over to Nicole as their eyes met again with looks of erotic pleading while their bodies shook with pleasure, "Oh, yes...baby, yes!"

Nicole had put her feet up on the chair as she spread her legs apart even wider, now driving her middle finger into her cunt while she continued drawing out her climax by rubbing her clit and moaning, "Oh, fuck, yes! Cum with me sweetie...cum with me!"

Her own orgasm now in full force, Ellen's body shuddered as she leaned forward over Lute, dropping her huge tits in his face so he could suckle on them while she came, "Oh, yes, yes! My god, yes!"

And looking over again at Nicole, Ellen saw her friend slumped down in the chair with her head drooped back, quietly moaning as her own orgasm coursed through her lovely body. When she finally looked up with glazed over eyes, Nicole gave Ellen a wide satisfied smile and nodded a slow affirmative, "Oh, wow!"

But not forgetting her camera duties, Nicole soon left the chair and went back over to check the camera. Looking into the viewfinder, she saw Ellen still leaning over Lute as he fondled and sucked on her luscious boobs while his lover continued bouncing on his big cock.

"Oh, that's great, you two! Suck on her big tits, Lute...that's it...nice...nice," Ellen said softly as she zoomed in for a shot of Lute's masked face buried in Ellen's breasts, and then she pulled back before slowly moving in again to focus on Ellen working her big pussy on Lute's thick cock.

Nicole's orgasm, rather than slaking her lust, had only increased it. And as she watched Ellen and Lute fuck, she reset the camera back to a good mid-range shot, slipped on a Carnavale mask, and walked over to join the scene.

Seeing her friend approach, Ellen leaned back, temporarily disengaging Lute from his suckling, and smiled as she pulled Nicole in for a long tongue swirling kiss. Then, not able to resist her friend's tantalizing breasts, Nicole sat on the couch and lifted up Ellen's fleshy tits to her mouth and sucked on them one at a time, marveling at their heft and their big dark areolas and nipples, while Lute looked on, eagerly anticipating this new addition to their lovemaking.

While Nicole sucked on Ellen's heaving melons, Ellen slowly eased herself off of Lute's cock as she looked down, giving him a raised eyebrow smile that said, "Now, this is getting interesting, eh?"

After climbing off Lute's torso, Ellen sat on the opposite side of the backless couch from Nicole. And as she reached down to stroke Lute's thick ten-inch love muscle, standing at attention and ready for action, she leaned across his body and began kissing Nicole, who then joined her in attending to Lute's big meat. But mindful of the camera as they kissed, Nicole slid to the side so the camera got an unobstructed view of the action.

The two fine ladies then slid their heads down and resumed kissing, but now with Lute's huge cock between their mouths. Sucking on Lute's organ while alternately kissing each other, Ellen and Nicole moved their longtime friendship into a new realm, sharing in the bountiful riches of their bodies and Lute's hungry member.

"Oh, baby, this is an amazing cock!" Nicole whispered to her friend as she grabbed the shaft of Lute's tool and hungrily placed her mouth over its big mushroom knob, "Thank you so much for sharing it with me!"

"Well, as you can see," Ellen said with a giggle, "There's more than enough to share."

"Damn, I'll say!" Nicole chuckled in reply as she gazed down at the veiny monster in her hand, "It's huge!"

"Are you ready to get it in your pussy?" Ellen then inquired with a nasty smile.

"Oh, god, yes...please," Nicole said as she looked over at Lute, who had propped his head up on a pillow so he could watch his two lovers tend to his throbbing meat.

"Will you please fuck me now, Luther?" Nicole inquired with her own wicked grin, "And if you do, I'll eat your girlfriend's pussy while you screw me with this gorgeous cock."

"It'll be my pleasure," Lute said with a smile.

Resuming her directorial role, Nicole arranged them for the next scene. And when they were all in place, with Ellen stretched out on the couch, Nicole positioned on her hands and knees with her face over her friend's pussy, and Lute kneeling behind Nicole ready to take her doggy style, Nicole whispered "Action!"

Dropping her face into Ellen's juicy cunt, Nicole began to slowly explore her friend's nether regions with her long tongue. And as she did, Lute grabbed his stiff meat and slid it between Nicole's legs, seeking out her primed orifice. At first, slipping just his cock's huge head into her tight twat, Nicole gasped at the oncoming invasion of Lute's helmeted crusader, "Oh...god...uh...uh...oh, my god!"

Continuing to go slow, Lute inched his broad prick in just a bit farther, pausing to let Nicole acclimate to his beast in her stretched twat. And then he moved it in even more.

"God, Luther!" Nicole gasped as his huge cock stretched her fraught cunt, "You are so fucking big!"

Grabbing her friend's head, Ellen ground Nicole's face deeper into her big pussy, loving the feel of Nicole's long sensuous tongue on her cunt as she coaxed her young lover with a whisper, "Give it to her, Lute, she'll love it, I promise!"

Believing what she said to be true, and knowing from experience that once his first-time lovers were fully impaled on his huge cock their pussies stretched to accommodate his beast, he whispered to Nicole, "I'm gonna' put it all inside you, okay?"

"Uh...okay...do it, baby, give it to me," Nicole said bravely, though unsure what she was in for. And when Lute shoved his pelvis forward and his cock reamed its way into her tight pussy, she let out an "Oooomph" like she'd been gut punched. And this was followed by an "Oh, fuck, god...yeah!" once she realized all of Lute's ten inches were now fully inside her and she had lived to tell the tale.

"Now fuck her, baby!" Ellen hissed, "Fuck her, lover! Give it to her!"

Nicole had rested her head against Ellen's soft thigh when she prepared herself for Lute's onslaught, but now that he was inside her and starting to slowly pump his cock in and out of her tight twat, Nicole replanted her face in Ellen's cunt and continued eating pussy while Lute's pump organ began playing her song.

It wasn't long before Nicole was no longer suppressing anguished groans with each thrust of Lute's love muscle, and she began fully enjoying the sensation of having her cunt filled to the max with his beast.

"Oh, god, yes...yes...yes!" Nicole moaned as Lute fucked her while she continued exploring Ellen's cunt with her tongue, discovering the enormity of her friend's cavernous orifice. And it wasn't long before Nicole let one of her hands venture into Ellen's big twat.

After Nicole had three fingers inside Ellen's yawning maw, Ellen reached down and grabbed her friend's exploring hand and pulled it inside her huge pussy, causing her vagina to emit a slurping sound as it engulfed Nicole's appendage.

"Mmm...yeah, I like that," Ellen cooed as Nicole began to move her hand about inside her spacious twat, "Lute does that to me...now lick my clit too, baby...yeah, that's right, lick it!"

Having the biggest cock she'd ever encountered fucking her tight pussy, coupled with fisting her best friend's huge cunt and licking her clit, the combination of all this was blowing Nicole's mind

"My god, you two are so wild!" Nicole moaned, overwhelmed both by what she was giving and what she was receiving. And as she started to work her hand in and out of Ellen's gaping pussy, Lute picked up his pace behind her, gripping her hips even tighter as he hammered his thick beast in and out of her stretched cunt.

As the threesome drove each other into sexual frenzies, they were oblivious to the camera and the lights and their masks, and were intent only on the carnal lust that surrounded and joined them.

Ellen was the first to break their sexual trance when she announced, "Oh, god, I'm gonna' cum!" And soon after, she followed that proclamation by moaning and squirting a stream of her lady juices that splashed against Nicole's mask and into her hair, drenching her friend and soiling the couch.

Nicole had never been squirted on by another woman, and it caught her off guard. But she quickly recovered and continued fist fucking her friend while Ellen drained herself and shuddered, "Oh, god...yes...yes...yes!"

Once Ellen's liquid love subsided, Lute decided to take over and direct the action to his liking, "Roll over for me baby and let me get between your legs," he said to Nicole as he slipped his cock out of her pussy and helped her turn over.

Ellen was still recovering from her own juicy orgasm, but she moved aside to let her companions rearrange themselves on the couch, suspecting that Luke was ready to pound the bejeezus out of Nicole and blow a monster load of cum wherever she and Ellen would like it delivered.

With Nicole's legs spread wide apart, her bright pink pussy surrounded by a light patch of blonde pubic hair were fully revealed, offset by a fine set of breasts with quarter sized areolas and pert pink nipples. And as Lute squatted and surveyed his lover's assets, he placed his cock's bulbous head against her labia lips and shoved it into her ready cunt.

"Oh, yeah, welcome back," Nicole moaned as Lute resumed fucking her distended pussy, "I missed you!"

Lute just looked down and smiled at the intriguing beauty in her alluring mask and lifted up her legs so he could penetrate her even deeper.

"Oh, yes! That's right!" Nicole whispered huskily as she felt Lute's power drill plunge into her deepest recesses, "Oh, fuck, yeah!"

Ellen had recovered from her juicy orgasm and was now sitting next to Lute and Nicole on the backside of the couch, giving the camera an unblocked view of her partner's genitals as they slid together. And placing her head over Nicole's chest, she grabbed her friend's soft grapefruit sized tits and began to lick and suck on them while Nicole moaned ecstatically as Lute drove his love muscle in and out of her stretched pussy.

"Oh, god, yes...yes!" she groaned as she reveled in the ravishing she was receiving from her scandalous partners, "You two are so fucking hot!"

Lute was squatting between Nicole's legs, leaning down on one arm to brace himself as he watched Nicole move her hand onto her clit and feverishly massage it while Ellen continued sucking on her friend's lovely orbs. And lifting up one of Nicole's legs so he could drive his meat even farther inside her, he began to pound her tormented pussy even harder and faster, causing his huge nut sac to slap against Nicole's tight ass with each of his thrusts.

Close by, the camera continued recording, capturing for posterity the carnal escapades of the three masked lovers. And as Lute began to grimace and groan, his partners were alerted that he was on the verge of his own orgasm. And sensing that this would be one of his major eruptions, Ellen moved off the couch and squatted behind it, ready to be on the receiving end of Lute's oncoming spew.

"Oh, yeah, I'm gonna' cum!" Lute moaned as he jackhammered his distended love muscle into Nicole's stretched cunt. And seeing Ellen in her catcher's crouch, ready to receive his pitch, Lute felt his jism rise in his loins as he gave a resounding grunt and pulled his erupting cock out of Nicole's cock hungry pussy. Grabbing his shaft, Lute then shifted himself towards Ellen and delivered a huge load of cum that landed square in the strike zone of her mouth and chin.

Now realizing what was happening, Nicole twirled around on her back and positioned herself so her face was close to Ellen's. Glad to share, Lute deftly delivered Nicole his next pitch, a change-up that landed just below her open mouth.

With his first two big pitches now thrown, Ellen glomped her mouth over Lute's spewing cock and took his subsequent discharges, pulling Nicole over to share in the bounty of milky jizz that he continued to erupt from Lute's huge spasmodic cock.

Amazed at the orgasmic display she had just witnessed, Nicole continued to suck hungrily on Lute's slick cock, taking in as much of his cum as she could, while continuing to rub on her clit, wanting to join Lute's orgasmic bliss.

So, while Lute groaned as his lovers kissed and sucked off his final viscous emanations, Nicole was writhing her hips on the couch and working over her clit, and was soon voraciously gobbling on Lute's slick rod as her own climactic moment arrived.

Removing her mouth from Lute's member, with a glob of cum trailing from her lips like mozzarella from a pizza, Nicole shuddered and cried, "Oh...oh...oh...yes! Fuck yes!"

Knowing that she wouldn't be going home until her pussy was filled with a final load of Lute's seed, Ellen was vicariously enjoying her lovers' orgasms as she kissed Nicole's spunk-oozing mouth and attended to Lute's throbbing cock.

"Mmm...yeah...that was fun!" Ellen cooed to her lovers when they finally slumped across the couch and its soiled blanket covering.

Lute was now slouched back against the couch's armrest while Ellen continued stroking his sticky rod. And presuming this break in the action would continue for a bit, Lute slid off the couch and went over to the video camera, intending to hit the Pause button. But when he got to the camera and looked back at his lovers, he saw that Nicole and Ellen were not taking a break at all. Instead, they were still kissing and caressing each other and continuing the scene, in spite of Lute's absence.

Looking through the camera's viewfinder, Lute moved it out of the midrange shot that Nicole had fixed the camera in earlier, and he zoomed in closer on the two masked lovers, getting a good shot of their cum covered mouths and faces as they kissed.

Intrigued to take over as the videographer for a while, and content to watch his insatiable lovers through the camera's viewfinder, Lute pulled off his sweaty mask and refocused the lens as Ellen draped her huge breasts across Nicole's face, letting her friend feast on her fleshy offerings.

The ladies continued their kissing, sucking and fondling at a slow and sensual pace while Lute operated the camera. But it wasn't too long before the action began to intensify and the friends moved their sweaty bodies into a scissor position on the couch, intertwining their legs so their pussies could meet and rub together.

Their vaginas were especially sensitive from their recent lovemaking, so as they pushed them together, Lute captured Ellen's and Nicole's grinding pussies and then their grimacing faces, contorted by an erotic mixture of pleasure and pain.

The two friends - now lovers - were becoming increasingly agitated as they rubbed their genitals together, with Ellen's big furry cunt now spread wide open across Nicole's smaller snatch, enveloping it with the dark red lips of her labia.

Still behind the camera, Lute was getting all of this action on tape and zoomed in to catch Nicole's pink cunt swallowed by Ellen's gaping pussy. And then he pulled back again to capture the two lovers' facial expressions as they rubbed together.

The experience of having another woman's pussy smashed against her own was new for Ellen, and she was thoroughly enjoying it as she and Nicole experimented and shifted their crotches about, grinding and moaning as they sought out the titillating areas of their cunts, which for Ellen was her oversized clit. Because, to her surprise, as she drove her cunt into Nicole's, Ellen felt like she was fucking her friend with her big clit, which was an amazingly erotic sensation.

After several more minutes of their sensual grinding, Nicole unwrapped her legs from Ellen's and moved up next to her on the couch, snuggling in on her side, away from the camera.

Nicole then reached around her lover and began fondling her big tits, squeezing their nipples and then lifting them up so Ellen could suck on them for the camera, which she did with pleasure.

Nuzzling her masked nose into her lover's ear, Nicole whispered, "Now lift up your leg and show Lute your big beautiful pussy." And when Ellen obliged, spreading her legs wide apart, planting a foot on the couch so her cavernous cunt was on full display for the camera, Nicole continued, "Yes, that's right! You have a big gorgeous cunt, sweetie, and it deserves to be seen! You're doubly blessed - big beautiful tits with a pussy to match! I had no idea you were so big down there. No wonder you went after Lute!"

"Mmm...yeah, Lute has really made me appreciate having a big pussy. And so have you!" Ellen whispered as she tilted her head back and met Nicole's mouth for a long sexy kiss.

"It's getting kinda' late and I want you two to have some alone time," Nicole then said, "So I'm gonna' leave and let you and Lute lock up when you're done, okay?"

Ellen paused, considering what Nicole had said. And though Nicole's leaving her alone with Lute had been the plan all along, the evening had taken such an interesting turn that Ellen was now reconsidering how she wanted it to end. But looking over at Lute positioned behind the camera, and seeing his half erect ten-inch cock, Ellen knew that she really did want to have him to herself one last time.

"Okay, Nikki," Ellen whispered, "Thanks...this has been an amazing night!"

"And thanks to the wonders of video, it's one you can relive whenever you want!" Nicole chuckled in response as she began to climb off the couch.

Seeing that the scene was over, Lute put the camera on Pause as Nicole approached and took over.

"I'll put this away for safekeeping," Nicole said as she gave Lute a kiss and then unloaded the videotape from the camera, "But I'll come back here over the weekend and edit it for us. I think this one is going to be a keeper!"

Then, slipping back into her robe, Nicole turned off the bright studio lights and pushed the camera towards the storage room.

Ellen was still lying on the couch, and as Lute looked over, he saw that she was on her back with her head lounging on a pillow and her legs spread wide apart. "Come here, Luther. Make love to me," Ellen whispered to him with a seductive smile.

Nicole had put some soft jazz on the stereo before stepping into the studio bathroom. And hearing the shower running, Lute went over and joined Ellen on the couch for some long slow kisses. And then he mounted her and slipped his huge cock into her pussy, still pleased by how their genitals were perfectly sized for each other's bodies.

The two then quietly and sensually made love. Ellen came first and her body shuddered as she thrilled to the feeling of Lute's love muscle filling her big pussy. And it wasn't long after that Lute climaxed and supplied her vagina with a final load of his milky seed.

RootRadio
RootRadio
485 Followers
12